Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102435 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

COOL! Glad you liked it, is that last one going to be the dream? Or are you like me and the dream changes daily?

HI all

The dream has changed, though I think that this one is near finished, the dream of her anyways.... Lol, time to start a new one... I relish in the ideas of the what if!! In a healthy way though, An thanx again man,

IP: Logged
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the one i had you photoshop is the one i really want to buy and will hopefully be buying soon. wish me luck

Ryan
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I have another for you. This is the closest in the thread I found to what I am thinking.

Except the whole front bumper section is solid, no little triangle, but blue where it is red now with the ground effects colored to match. Maybe make the wheels white?

I'm seriously thinking of going with a VF-1J Max Sterling theme for my Fiero.

Kind of a small pic, but it will give you the basic color contrast.

I'm thinking I will buy 3 of these stickers. 2 in 4" and 1 in 3". Replace the front nose emblem with the 3" sticker and place a 4" on the gas cap door with the other on the other side in the same general location.

Then on the decklid where the Fiero sticker is, replace it with one done in the Robotech Font that says "VF-1J" and 2 smaller ones bottom corner by the wheel on the front nose. Maybe on the side panel just in front of the back tire at the bottom put "U N SPACY" in block white lettering.

I once saw a Del Sol done up in a Star Wars theme that the guy rented out for weddings and special events. Maybe I could do that with the Fiero when I'm done.

A 80's car done up in a very popular 80's anime theme, it could work.

My only real stumped point right now is wether to do the paint glossy or satin finish.

On the plus side, I don't think my daughter will want to drive it once I'm done, LOL.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 02-21-2010).]

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That one is back on page 13 not much Fiero left but if my wet dream could come true this would be it

me...want....me...want....me....want............

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Okay, I have another for you. This is the closest in the thread I found to what I am thinking.

Except the whole front bumper section is solid, no little triangle, but blue where it is red now with the ground effects colored to match. Maybe make the wheels white?

I'm seriously thinking of going with a VF-1J Max Sterling theme for my Fiero.

Kind of a small pic, but it will give you the basic color contrast.

I'm thinking I will buy 3 of these stickers. 2 in 4" and 1 in 3". Replace the front nose emblem with the 3" sticker and place a 4" on the gas cap door with the other on the other side in the same general location.

Then on the decklid where the Fiero sticker is, replace it with one done in the Robotech Font that says "VF-1J" and 2 smaller ones bottom corner by the wheel on the front nose. Maybe on the side panel just in front of the back tire at the bottom put "U N SPACY" in block white lettering.

I once saw a Del Sol done up in a Star Wars theme that the guy rented out for weddings and special events. Maybe I could do that with the Fiero when I'm done.

A 80's car done up in a very popular 80's anime theme, it could work.

My only real stumped point right now is wether to do the paint glossy or satin finish.

On the plus side, I don't think my daughter will want to drive it once I'm done, LOL.

Thanks!

still working on the other details. but what do you think of this?

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Hockaday:

me...want....me...want....me....want............

Yah if I had any skill in glassing that would be done!
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

still working on the other details. but what do you think of this?

I wasn't sure if it would look as good as I was thinking, but DAMN! Thanks it looks awesome! I have new wallpaper for my computer now to keep me inspired!

You've got another + towards getting a ratings bar .

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 02-22-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't sure if it would look as good as I was thinking, but DAMN! Thanks it looks awesome! I have new wallpaper for my computer now to keep me inspired!

You've got another + towards getting a ratings bar .

Thanks for the + it will show up someday maybe Are we good I am having trouble with the words and font that you were asking for?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-22-2010).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the + it will show up someday maybe Are we good I am having trouble with the words and font that you were asking for?

It's good! I'm not set on the U N SPACY part, I'll have a vynil sticker cut and see if it looks okay. The VF-1J will be small and dark so I don't think it will show up that much anyways.

Really, Thank you. I had this idea swirling around in my head for a few weeks. Now I can see that I will really like it.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's good! I'm not set on the U N SPACY part, I'll have a vynil sticker cut and see if it looks okay. The VF-1J will be small and dark so I don't think it will show up that much anyways.

Really, Thank you. I had this idea swirling around in my head for a few weeks. Now I can see that I will really like it.

COOL yah that will look pretty good can not wait to see it for real make shure you take lots of pix when it is done

------------------

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Pontiac GT-F
(That has a 103.4" wheelbase and a longitudinal drivetrain, BTW)

I honestly think I'm going to try to do this to my 88' gt
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

can someone chop this car for me ?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
can someone chop this car for me ?

I love black that is a sweet looking Fiero

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-23-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOOKS good in Orange! I wish my started out like this

------------------

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can you take the first two pics in this thread..and get rid of that stupid ferrari / mazda smile face look to the bumper and make it..idk...square....rectangele...have some fun

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

can you take the first two pics in this thread..and get rid of that stupid ferrari / mazda smile face look to the bumper and make it..idk...square....rectangele...have some fun

Any less smile?

------------------

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:
I honestly think I'm going to try to do this to my 88' gt

Awesome, let me know how it turns out.

To be clear, this one would require MUCH more work to create than only adding a diffuser to a stock GT as I showed in my other thread.
Comparison, GT-F and GT w/diffuser:

------------------
'88 Fiero GT - coming soon! - Project MIDTRBO
'90 Camaro IROC-Z twin-turbo - For Sale (maybe)
(And too many more!)
There's no replacement for turbo placement

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 02-25-2010).]

Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have something for you really good Photoshop pros! This is all out Of my head because I'm typing this on my cell at work. OK here we go LOL. The loovers above the front wheel on the Hood area on them racing Dodge vipers, also seen on older Jeep limmited se with the 360 v8 package to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. With them bumped/semi rounded Hood such as on the Lamborghini countach, and or another example would be the 2007 GMC C5500. Match the loovers and that bumped style Hood. Then lets see what we get! Post pics ill be here all day LOL.

[This message has been edited by Ruffy (edited 02-25-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ruffy:

I have something for you really good Photoshop pros! This is all out Of my head because I'm typing this on my cell at work. OK here we go LOL. The loovers above the front wheel on the Hood area on them racing Dodge vipers, also seen on older Jeep limmited se with the 360 v8 package to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. With them bumped/semi rounded Hood such as on the Lamborghini countach, and or another example would be the 2007 GMC C5500. Match the loovers and that bumped style Hood. Then lets see what we get! Post pics ill be here all day LOL.

How is this I think I understud what you ment?

Had to see it with the twins mounted flush

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-25-2010).]

17Car

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 17CarSend a Private Message to 17CarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Could someone Photoshop C5 Vette taillights onto this?
Thanks!

------------------
* 97 Olds Cutlass DD
* 86 Mustang SVO Rear Ended, R.I.P

* 86 Fiero GT, Soon to be Northstar

Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85ss!
Wow someone can read retard hahaha, I did know if anyone could understand my typing. Got this new cell and hard to work with. Anyhow you are right on! Only thing is the loovers need to be right behind the headlights. Also one more thing. I have a deep love for the new lancer evo front clips all together. Try that lol

[This message has been edited by Ruffy (edited 02-25-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 17Car:

Could someone Photoshop C5 Vette taillights onto this?
Thanks!

Do you want to give that ago ALLTRBO ?

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-25-2010).]

Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this I think I understud what you ment?

Had to see it with the twins mounted flush

Yea see them vents were to be put behind the headlights but over the wheel to let air out because the air buildup was really bad
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Ok, here is a new request.

I would like to see this car in a "saffire blue" with a gun metla grey single strpie from frnot to rear off center line? and/or

In grey/pewter/gunmetal with a black stripe off center line.

Stirpe would be maybe 6" wide? TIA

Pat

when i came to this pic all i could think was BATMAN! its a must to put some decals on this car to make it look like an 80s batmobile lol.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yea see them vents were to be put behind the headlights but over the wheel to let air out because the air buildup was really bad

How is this? are the humps a little to big?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-26-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

when i came to this pic all i could think was BATMAN! its a must to put some decals on this car to make it look like an 80s batmobile lol.

I would rather not do that this post is more for new ideas or old is more of what I do not to poke fun
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would rather not do that this post is more for new ideas or old is more of what I do not to poke fun

Oh I wasn't poking fun by any means. I think that car looks really cool plus I'm a batman fan.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh I wasn't poking fun by any means. I think that car looks really cool plus I'm a batman fan.

Get permission from katatak and I will give it ago
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Get permission from katatak and I will give it ago

Ill see what I can do. Hey can you add the front clip of the newer lancer evo on that pic u did?
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone photo shp the next 2 pics? I want to see what the car would look like in black instead of red Thanks
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

reborngt

190 posts
Member since Feb 2009
This one too in black. Thanks
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ill see what I can do. Hey can you add the front clip of the newer lancer evo on that pic u did?

How is this?

------------------

Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is this?

Very close. See with the evo it is much thicker. See if you can extend it down to the ground a little more. About three or less inches off the ground.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very close. See with the evo it is much thicker. See if you can extend it down to the ground a little more. About three or less inches off the ground.

Better?

------------------

Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Better?

Looking a ton better. The funny thing is the driverside looks to be almost on the ground but pass side looks like there's 5 inches of play room. Try to bring it down a little more if you can. This is prolly what I'm going to do and helps me big time with your skill
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking a ton better. The funny thing is the driverside looks to be almost on the ground but pass side looks like there's 5 inches of play room. Try to bring it down a little more if you can. This is prolly what I'm going to do and helps me big time with your skill

I am heading off to work fix the shadow and lowerd the whole thing a little hope you like it?

------------------

Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am heading off to work fix the shadow and lowerd the whole thing a little hope you like it?

You ask if it looks good.....hell yea it does! Its the look I'm going for. Now I have to find some side pics off of some other exotic cars
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ruffy

597 posts
Member since Jun 2008
Found the side I want lol. Ever see a ferarri fxx. Well the only part I am looking that I want would be from the front door to the rear tire to fit the scoop in. I'm not much on the very rear curved top quarter.let's see what you do with that and that killer front clip. In case your wondering on a color I am going aurora blue pearl. And maybe a grafite color on the lower part of the car. Not sure if I want two tone or not
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2010 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. i dont want this one to get away
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reborngt:

Can someone photo shp the next 2 pics? I want to see what the car would look like in black instead of red Thanks

How is this?

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock