Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Photo Chop Shop is open lets give it a shot! by 85SEnochie
Started on: 12-19-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 2550 (102436 views)
Last post by: engine man on 11-04-2018 06:32 PM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adam1988:

Can someone photoshop this mustang spoiler (I think thats what it is) onto a fastback and maybe a few different angles?

Thanks!

Here you go what do you think? I could not find a fast back at that angle so I made the notchie a fast back If you have pictures of that wing at differant angles I can put them on fast backs I will have to look for more fast back pictures but will find some I am shure.

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

IP: Logged
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ohhh.... i see. reflection. yeah, this angle issue is what got me thinking of the car's natural high in the back rake.
i wanna flatten this out before a major paint. like the lower black job.

plus, i think, if i go black. it will be flat black.
this may be all mote anyway, as seeing that this looks sooo fine in its own right.
maybe i will stay all red??

this little mod of yours may/will be the winner.
please bear witness to the birth and future of Mera X, as of tommarow. new plate day.
thats the fumes from work talking.....sorry.

anyway, if you could, kind sir. lets try this........ let's "slam" this version. you know for kicks, but with a twist.

try both. what you did above, whatever that ended up being.
but, also with this red on red one. try to lower the back a little more than the front (if you can?).
more like a real Ferrari 308 would sit. Maybe??
as always thank you for your creativity. and dedication.
gotta scoot. chat ya later,
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-02-2010).]

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Here you go what do you think? I could not find a fast back at that angle so I made the notchie a fast back If you have pictures of that wing at differant angles I can put them on fast backs I will have to look for more fast back pictures but will find some I am shure.

I am kinda digging this look. Any more shots of this spoiler aropund we can hack up?

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

ohhh.... i see. reflection. yeah, this angle issue is what got me thinking of the car's natural high in the back rake.
i wanna flatten this out before a major paint. like the lower black job.

plus, i think, if i go black. it will be flat black.
this may be all mote anyway, as seeing that this looks sooo fine in its own right.
maybe i will stay all red??

this little mod of yours may/will be the winner.
please bear witness to the birth and future of Mera X, as of tommarow. new plate day.
thats the fumes from work talking.....sorry.

anyway, if you could, kind sir. lets try this........ let's "slam" this version. you know for kicks, but with a twist.

try both. what you did above, whatever that ended up being.
but, also with this red on red one. try to lower the back a little more than the front (if you can?).
more like a real Ferrari 308 would sit. Maybe??
as always thank you for your creativity. and dedication.
gotta scoot. chat ya later,
Dan

Thanks for that! Did I bring the back down far enuff on the two tone ones? Let me know so I know if I am repeating the same Idea on the not two tone ones
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2010 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ most definenately.
i just saw a thread with a real 308 in it and was reminded how they sit, so i thought we, mostly you, could try all 3
lowered. both ways.
now with a fourth contender.....the real photo.

this IS what the car looks like today.
could you slam this one both ways, your version
and the new more in the back 308 style.
cool? the lowered ones are lookin great. you see, i have to stare at the printed pics, for it to sink in.
i have a bunch posted in the breakroom at work also.
i am starting to sober up from the fumes at work, but they took their toll.......i feel sleepy....
pardon my incoheranceness..
to the sherrrr.....away
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-02-2010).]

Adam1988

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adam1988Send a Private Message to Adam1988Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

^ most definenately.
i just saw a thread with a real 308 in it and was reminded how they sit, so i thought we, mostly you, could try all 3
lowered. both ways.
now with a fourth contender.....the real photo.

this IS what the car looks like today.
could you slam this one both ways, your version
and the new more in the back 308 style.
cool? the lowered ones are lookin great. you see, i have to stare at the printed pics, for it to sink in.
i have a bunch posted in the breakroom at work also.
i am starting to sober up from the fumes at work, but they took their toll.......i feel sleepy....
pardon my incoheranceness..
to the sherrrr.....away
Dan

Here you are I am not shure what the differance is in the 308 and the slam but I think this is what you were asking for?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Adam1988:

Beautiful.

COOL glad you like it want anything P S just let me know
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
could you do this in a fast back instead of the notchie and get rid of the glass. maybe throw either a Wbody kit on there ??? pleaseee oh and no wing with an gt nose"???

[This message has been edited by IVANNATINKLE (edited 02-03-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

could you do this in a fast back instead of the notchie and get rid of the glass. maybe throw either a Wbody kit on there ??? pleaseee oh and no wing with an gt nose"???

How is this? While I was in the process I had this Idea twin widebody kit for the strech. What do you think of that?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-03-2010).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here you are I am not shure what the differance is in the 308 and the slam but I think this is what you were asking for?

right on the head.
completely brilliant. well done.
the 308 reference, before a review, was made because of an optical i have had thinking the rear of the real 308's
seemed lower cuz of the engine placement.
after looking at some 308 stills a few minutes ago. i conculude that its in my head, and just an optical illusion.
you got the my org. black centerline nice and flat. thats real nice.
i am gonna go stare for awhile. be back soon.Later,
Daniel

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-03-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

now thats sharp.

85SEnochie! WOW!

I cannot thank you enough!!.
i gave you a positive rate, thur the rate a member system a long time ago.
but now, i also give you an "ATTA boy" for every pic you have modded and/or slammed...for me, too date.
BIG UP's for you.
later,
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-03-2010).]

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loked awesomehow about a fast back?
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
could you have some fun wiht this?

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

like make headlights where the arrows are pointing to etc, try different shapes in the middle etc. thanks! the origional picture is at kingdomcustoms.com the gallerado sp nose.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

now thats sharp.

85SEnochie! WOW!

I cannot thank you enough!!.
i gave you a positive rate, thur the rate a member system a long time ago.
but now, i also give you an "ATTA boy" for every pic you have modded and/or slammed...for me, too date.
BIG UP's for you.
later,
Dan

Thank you I really enjoy doing it and glad that it helps people see there dreams hope to see the real thing soon
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Loked awesomehow about a fast back?

Here is a fast back for you what do you think?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Originally posted by Hockaday:

could you have some fun wiht this?

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

like make headlights where the arrows are pointing to etc, try different shapes in the middle etc. thanks! the origional picture is at kingdomcustoms.com the gallerado sp nose.

Round one with round

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007
I really LIKE the three head light mod what do you think of it on the Gallardo?

------------------

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2010 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am messing around with the idea of cutting out the center of my facia. This is my rough idea. Still only a concept. I am curious about adding something in the center, just different from the removed piece? I just don't know what? Can you touch this rendering up, and maybe come up with a couple different "looks" to my original idea?

You could also do one with a small roof scoop. If you so choose?

Could you slide the rear wing down and beck like the TLG wing stands that I have on her now?

Thanks,
Tony
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I am messing around with the idea of cutting out the center of my facia. This is my rough idea. Still only a concept. I am curious about adding something in the center, just different from the removed piece? I just don't know what? Can you touch this rendering up, and maybe come up with a couple different "looks" to my original idea?

You could also do one with a small roof scoop. If you so choose?

Could you slide the rear wing down and beck like the TLG wing stands that I have on her now?

Thanks,
Tony

How is this brought the wing down and back, scoop on the roof and put a triangle piece in the front? That I think looks cool!

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I really LIKE the three head light mod what do you think of it on the Gallardo?

drools
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2010 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! I think that the front looks a bit too gaping? Kind of remind me of my X from the front.

I do like the roof scoop. I would really like to do one that is functional one day. Dreams......

What if you were to extend the metallic red center section down to the top of the grey? Could you fill in to match the lines of the front? Make it flow?

Once again thanks,

Tony
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2010 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think it looks awesome! thansk alot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks! I think that the front looks a bit too gaping? Kind of remind me of my X from the front.

I do like the roof scoop. I would really like to do one that is functional one day. Dreams......

What if you were to extend the metallic red center section down to the top of the grey? Could you fill in to match the lines of the front? Make it flow?

Once again thanks,

Tony

How is the nose? I brought it down so not to be to Gaping like your X

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-05-2010).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

drools

What did you think of the other one that I did not as ?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

i think it looks awesome! thansk alot

You are welcome do we see a strech in your future?
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Round one with round

I like the indicators, what i was thinking imagining was more...the complete panel is one giant headlight ( or 2 ) or perhaps filled with LEDs to be illuminated at night...might not be a legal headlight but would be equal at the very least in light.

------------------

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009
oh incase you were wondering, my inspiration for my future fiero build is that the fiero is the sister car ( imo ) to the 79 trans am, i want to give it a muscle car feel but with a modern...or perhaps retro modern look.

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh incase you were wondering, my inspiration for my future fiero build is that the fiero is the sister car ( imo ) to the 79 trans am, i want to give it a muscle car feel but with a modern...or perhaps retro modern look.

How is this?

Or big ass fog lights

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-05-2010).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda like the roof scoop concept. How about doing one with a Corvette hood scoop like:

http://www.flickr.com/photo...3462@N02/3486415421/

Any angle or body would be fine but I'm partial to black notchies with wings ;-)

Thanks,
Jonathan
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
The 1969 Ford Mustang Mach I hood scoop is a very similar design but the "bullet" isn't so invasive. Use either one.

Jonathan
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I kinda like the roof scoop concept. How about doing one with a Corvette hood scoop like:

http://www.flickr.com/photo...3462@N02/3486415421/

Any angle or body would be fine but I'm partial to black notchies with wings ;-)

Thanks,
Jonathan

How is this for the idea I do not have a roof pic at that angle?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2010 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mang!

I am still up in the air about the front? Just not working like I envision. You nailed it though. And the roof scoop is sweet. I really want to glass in a functioning scoop.

Tony
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahi/259147862/
http://www.flickr.com/photo.../in/pool-fieropilots

Here are two that match up a little better. Please include the point that extends out of the scoop. You could replace the Corvette flags with a Pontiac Arrowhead if you want.

Jonathan
fieromullet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2010 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromulletSend a Private Message to fieromulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome thread. I really enjoy all the pics. I've got a suggestion. How about porsche 911 headlights on a GT?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2010 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will get to the request's on monday
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Mang!

I am still up in the air about the front? Just not working like I envision. You nailed it though. And the roof scoop is sweet. I really want to glass in a functioning scoop.

Tony

Here is a couple nose jobs for you to think about let me know what you think or

------------------

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 02-08-2010).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2010 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I like it. #1 gives the rendering some depth. Thank you for working on this photoshop. Ima gonna havta sava thisa one.

Tony
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahi/259147862/
http://www.flickr.com/photo.../in/pool-fieropilots

Here are two that match up a little better. Please include the point that extends out of the scoop. You could replace the Corvette flags with a Pontiac Arrowhead if you want.

Jonathan

I could not get the fiero pic to work that you posted So I took a pic of my car at as close as I could get to the first angle you gave me what do you think?

------------------

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

2081 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Wow! I like it. #1 gives the rendering some depth. Thank you for working on this photoshop. Ima gonna havta sava thisa one.

Tony

Welcome anytime glad you like it I like big mouths too
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 64 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock