Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Rottin Whodeanie Project (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Rottin Whodeanie Project by johnyrottin
Started on: 01-06-2011 08:40 PM
Replies: 607 (38559 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 07-21-2013 10:05 PM
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too
IP: Logged
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Whodeanie, I've been watching this thread evolve since its beginning and I absolutely love it. You've brought to life many custom design ideas that I've had lingering in my head over the years... the rear bumper and the "stepped" rear deck lid are my favorite mods so far... I love how the design flows onto the roof and spills to the hood. Also, I'm diggin' the forward-raked side vents. You've got a good eye for design... keep it up!

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 05-12-2011).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2011 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITALGT:

Mr. Whodeanie, I've been watching this thread evolve since its beginning and I absolutely love it. You've brought to life many custom design ideas that I've had lingering in my head over the years... the rear bumper and the "stepped" rear deck lid are my favorite mods so far... I love how the design flows onto the roof and spills to the hood. Also, I'm diggin' the forward-raked side vents. You've got a good eye for design... keep it up!

Thanks, I have lots of new ideas for things I just have to find the time to do all of them
D.

Blue By U

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue By USend a Private Message to Blue By UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
most of us are still waiting on updates on this car!! please give us something!!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah...me included!!!
Kilofox13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2011 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kilofox13Send a Private Message to Kilofox13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll finally get to see it in a couple days and meet the wizard behind all these amazing creations! If I'm lucky, maybe Dean will let me snap a few photos. And if ya'll are lucky, maybe I'll share them with you!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

someones been on facebook! lol.
we got the mold off the plug yesterday we need to finish up a few things on it and then we can start making parts.
here are the other shots from yesterday. the door cap molds almost done as well.
D.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanted to check and see if my avatar was working...

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-19-2011).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whodeanie all I can say is nice work Thumbs up from me
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THE MOLDS ARE FINALY DONE! and off the car, now it is back to work on the rest of the car. we have a tone of work to do on the car still but now we can get back on it. with using it for molds it slowed it way down because we wanted them perfect. first order is the body work so we will be updating it again soon.
D.
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2011 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet, can't wait to see more pictures.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, time to update this thread.
we have been working hard to get the molds and parts built for this car and we finaly have them done. the rear bumper and hips came out of the mold yesterday and look fantastic.
the set we have done will be going on this car but we will be making them for sale as well starting in July.
D.

BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look awesome! More top notch products from Whodeanie’s Customs
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, I think the fuel cap from a Viper would look awesome on this beast! What say ye'?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,

The F16 fuel tank cap lookes nicer!

Nelson

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Dean, I think the fuel cap from a Viper would look awesome on this beast! What say ye'?

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah!
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is definitely one of the coolest fiero builds I have ever seen. Count me in for the hips and door molds as long as I can keep my piggy bank fat until then
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2011 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any new updates or pics on the RottinChop?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are we at on the Rottinchop??? Any updates???
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we had to clear out a few cars but we will be back on this one by the end of the week
I can't wait, I like this part
D.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2011 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
went to pick these up yesterday.
D.

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2011 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
work on the Rotten chop will be back in action this week. we will be working on it to get the front where I like it. I will get pics of it as we go soon.
D.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking AMAZING....

------------------
aka. SmoothGT
NotAFieroAnyLonger
CURRENT BUILD:
" SmoothGT-'w8nc' "

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hips on this chick get done yet, lol.
Looking good cant wait to see the finish body lines and stance. Ray
seafoodlover

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2011 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seafoodloverSend a Private Message to seafoodloverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This cars going to look great when its done. After seeing Deans work personally. The owners going to have so much fun with this car, and will be super impress with the quality of the build. Ive never seen a builder with so much heart/ passion in other peoples projects. Btw ive seen the fiberglass parts for this car. The quality is superb, the best ive seen. They are much lighter then the normal fiberglass.

[This message has been edited by seafoodlover (edited 07-08-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for pics!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't seen any updates for a while on this one...anything in the works?
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly Bump
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Been dying to see this one in person, i will get to do so next week when i swing by Dean's shop !
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we have been backed up with motor swaps as of late and the shop has gotten a bit over loaded so we have cut off a lot of new work to get the others done.
the Rotten chop and 2 others are the top jobs at the shop on the list so we will be posting new updated soon.
D.

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what happens when you do good work. You stay busy to meet the demand lol
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Pontiac had let the Fiero evolve into this nice a looking car, they would still be in business.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

If Pontiac had let the Fiero evolve into this nice a looking car, they would still be in business.

Where is my facebook "like" button?
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this gonna end up being a kit thT someone can purchase, if so whats the price range. This would save me alot of work if its somthing thTs for sale. This an a norms flipper could be sweet.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been a long time since any updates were made...where at we at on this one???
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we are finaly back on body mods for the car with the move it killed us but we are back at it again and will have updates soon.
D.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, yes....Dean's bringing sexy back...those other Ro's won't know how to act.." Okay, feeble song lyrics...
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now that we are in the other side of the shop the car will be going a lot faster.
I did play with a few things on it this week and will be doing more with it over the weekend (since the wife will be out of town) I have no one to tell me to go home. LOL!
D.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock