Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Rottin Whodeanie Project (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Rottin Whodeanie Project by johnyrottin
Started on: 01-06-2011 08:40 PM
Replies: 607 (38559 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 07-21-2013 10:05 PM
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

(since the wife will be out of town) I have no one to tell me to go home. LOL!
D.

LOL I'm finding myself in the same position this weekend, it's amazing what you can get done w/out distractions.
IP: Logged
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

went to pick these up yesterday.
D.

Freakin' sweet!
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

here are a few pic's from this weekend and we will be working on it more this week as well.
D.

What dash is that? looks kinda like a ninth gen(00-05) Bonneville dash.

Edit, NVM, found it, it's a sixth gen Grand prix dash.

Got any updates?

[This message has been edited by ericjon262 (edited 09-10-2011).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it is from a 99 Bonn.
we will have more updates on this one soon
D.
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
updates 7 pages back and no updates
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it has been craze here but it is now being worked on again and we will be posting updates soon.
we had gotten over booked with repairs but we have stopped taking on new work till we get these cars done.
D.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2011 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump for updates .....
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is up with the RottinChop
Vendetta

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I stole it. Sorry. Hope you don't mind.

Austin
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was following this thread pretty close, but it seems to have lost some steam...

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

What is up with the RottinChop

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just up at Dean's this Friday and there is progress on the Rottinchop. Dean should be posting up pics shortly. Thy are trying to get all the body mods into perfect shape and get it all into one primer color so fine tuning can start. It is looking great!
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2011 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when we moved to the new shop we could not do much body work and we got backed up with repair jobs but now we have gotten back on the body mods so updayes will be soon.
the car is starting to take shape now and we will be posting up some pics soon.
D.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

it has been craze here but it is now being worked on again and we will be posting updates soon.
D.

Updates/pics ???

[This message has been edited by 85LAMB (edited 11-22-2011).]

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any updates?

------------------
there's a Group on 60degreeV6.com for us 660 Fiero owners!

Fiero Owner's group on 60degreeV6.com

Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump..
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Bump..

Semi-old pics, but i believe new to the thread.

FieroAK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAKSend a Private Message to FieroAKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the look of choptops... sadly I'd never fit in one.

On a more relevant note... I can't wait to see this project finished. Looking good so far.

Zach
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today we worked on the car a bit more finalizing the shape of the rear bumper and the hips as well as installing the lambo doors and adjusting everything to fit just right so we can make the door parts.
I still have a few more tweaks to do on the car but I got a good laugh today when my fiberglass guy said that I had tweaked every part of the car and I looked over it and he was right
I also started on the fender badges that will be going on the car.
more to come.
D.

I know it is backwards it was just the one I had in my hand for the picture.

DO WANT! Both the badge and the "widebody". I don't care if I have to man whore to pay for it, though it may take me a while to get enough $$$ if I take that route! LOL
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay Dean, the choptops have a class of their own at the Dells. It is time for the RottinChop to arrive and rule the class!
Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah about time Dean wha happen???
PFF
System Bot
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the choptops have a class of their own at the Dells.

What about Daytona ?

Are you planning on having the car there ?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O, I would love to have it there but the timeline may be a bit much for Dean's crew to accomlish. He sometimes can work miracles though!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
someone broke my easy button!!!!!!!! lol
so I will do the best I can with the time I have to get the cars done, you never know I just might be able to pull it off

D.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool

I hope you bring the cars, even if they are not "done"

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright Deano....time to resurrect the thread and show the world you you have been up to!!! We need updates!
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed! Please toss up some pictures!
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I concur...
Curlrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
let me get threw with the cars going to Daytona and I will be making major head way on this one again.
we are in a mad push to get 4 cars done at this time. but trust me it will be worth the wait
I have done a little work on it as I can to keep it going forward. the rear deck lid is now in primer and the sides are next.
D.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2012 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean, we all know that what you do is worth the wait!!!! I am drooling waiting!!!!
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A shot of the deck lid in primer.
D.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John hang in there, when Dean is done you will be speechless !
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats up in the house of Dean???
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It came out great.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is really nicely done...

I remember my firsy widebody 10 years ago..

Deam, you are the man I see... Great work.

Steve

------------------
aka. SmoothGT
NotAFieroAnyLonger
CURRENT BUILD:
" SmoothGT-'w8nc' "

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whats up in the house of Dean???

you ever do the training where they keep you awake for a week and see if you can do a puzzle at the end?
that is me at the moment but the good news, I could still do the puzzle! lol
D.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, we both put our pants on one leg at a time...but when you do it, you make gold records! Now get going! More Cowbell!!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Status update??? This baby needs to be done for The Dells!!! Bring it huge Deano!!!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 04-09-2012).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no kidding, I have a long way to go on it and a bit short staffed but I will do my best to make it a show stopper.
now that Daytona is over we should be making great progress on it. I will keep you posted.
D.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock