Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Rottin Whodeanie Project (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Rottin Whodeanie Project by johnyrottin
Started on: 01-06-2011 08:40 PM
Replies: 607 (38559 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 07-21-2013 10:05 PM
Tweeter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John dont worry Dean has made some real progress on your car.

IP: Logged
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No...No...I said I wanted red walls on white tires not white walls on red tires!
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well at least the engine is correct.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No...i think I asked for one of those 3800 thingies in silver...
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2012 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweeter:

John dont worry Dean has made some real progress on your car.

Can't lie.... I would rock it.

danger

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dangerSend a Private Message to dangerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what the front of that thing looks like
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by danger:

I wonder what the front of that thing looks like

Not to Hijack but this is a little more of the side of the rat rod..

http://i37.photobucket.com/...olators/P5019301.jpg

http://ratrodsrule.com/foru...owthread.php?t=15425

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 04-13-2012).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2012 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am just waiting on Dean to jump in here and post up some updates...comon Deano! Where ya' at?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May 31st-June 3rd is right around the corner...a year and 4 months in the making...only 46 days away...any updates?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

May 31st-June 3rd is right around the corner...a year and 4 months in the making...only 46 days away...any updates?

John,

Do you want me to take some photos and e-mail them to you?

Nelson

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes...please, if you are around that way.
PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean is having to move to a new location because the building where he was leasing was bought out. So he hasn't had much time to work on cars lately.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man that sucks, hope he has found a better place.
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He found a place. It's smaller than his old building, but it is on a large fenced-in lot, so he can store the junkier parts cars outside, leaving plenty of work room inside. Some of us helped him move stuff over last weekend, and may this weekend also. Once he gets fully moved, he will still have to inventory parts and stuff.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that's to be expected after a move. If I was closer I would have lent a hand in the move.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me too. I even offered to fly down and lend a hand for a weekend. Still can't wait to see some prgress on the RottinChop!!!!
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitley gonna stay posted to see how this progresses!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean,

What is the status on the Rottinchop??? Inquiring minds want to know!!! Oh....and me too!
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pictures ?!?!?!
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

B U M P !!!
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the status on the Rottinchop?

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 09-16-2012).]

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is the estimated time for this project to be completed ?

It seams like it has not been updated for quite some time.... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Johny, you must be a very, very patience man...
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, yes...patience is a virtue. I think I have been very patient. I would like to see this completed soon so I can drive it while I am still young enough to get in and out of it! Seriously though, Dean knows I have been patient and he is going to start progresing on it so it will be ready for 31 Jan. This way, it gives us time to iron out any bugs before any car show circuits start. Looking forward to some updates soon! It won't be a $100k show car, it will be a shown driver, clean and usable.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates Dean?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, John
she got some fiberglass love today on the front nose, I will be posting some new pics of the car by next week if not sooner. I have a friend that works for a body shop that is slow so he is talking about helping out next week on a few of the body mods and lots of sanding
D.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would your widebody build scheme fit on a notch?
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Would your widebody build scheme fit on a notch?

No, the sides are way off from the FB to the notch we did look at it once to see if it could be done and no way without re building almost all of it.
D.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on the Rottinchop?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I though you guys were promised weekly updates every Friday now??????? You know, after Cliff broke one off in Deans booty.......
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last update 3/9/12 ....

PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump so I can study the pics.....
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder what the near year will bring for the Rottinchop???
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefuly a better result that what BV ended up with. :-
rodrieguz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodrieguzSend a Private Message to rodrieguzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates on this build???
MichRT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichRTSend a Private Message to MichRTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates, please??
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had some updates for you all...and for me. Whodeanie has fallen on some tough times. Some are self induced and others are externally induced. He has made a promise that the car will be ready for the 30th (fingers crossed). I am really hoping I get to see this car be completed.
MichRT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichRTSend a Private Message to MichRTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that, hope things get better!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I wish I had some updates for you all...and for me. Whodeanie has fallen on some tough times. Some are self induced and others are externally induced. He has made a promise that the car will be ready for the 30th (fingers crossed). I am really hoping I get to see this car be completed.

Poor poor Dean.

In all seriousness, I hope you get your car back as agreed.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to post an update in the Rottinchop saga. A member recently sent me some pictures of her sitting outside under an awning of some sort. No progress has been made since the pictures in this thread. I have contacted Dean and have been repeatedly assured it would be done for the 30th Anniversary show. He gave his word. I gave mine months ago that he would have until that date to finish. I cannot say that he will kep his word as many are frustrated with him and his unkept promises. I, however, will keep mine. If not, I become as bad as he appears to be. There are a couple of forum members that are offering to finish the Rottinchop for merely the cost of supplies. For that I sincerely thank them and most likely will end up having to have them sort it out. I know they will do an amazing job! I simply do not have the artistic or mechanical skills to the degree some of our members do.

Lastly, The Joel Project still sits unfinished at his shop. Wiring the V6 needs to be completed along with paint. I have no idea how I will complete that project and the boy it was originally intended for graduates from high school this May. Where do I head with this project when so many have contributed?

This whole situation tears my heart out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock