Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  The Rottin Whodeanie Project (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Rottin Whodeanie Project by johnyrottin
Started on: 01-06-2011 08:40 PM
Replies: 607 (38559 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 07-21-2013 10:05 PM
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole situation sucks John. Sorry to hear about both of the cars.
IP: Logged
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Just wanted to post an update in the Rottinchop saga. A member recently sent me some pictures of her sitting outside under an awning of some sort. No progress has been made since the pictures in this thread. I have contacted Dean and have been repeatedly assured it would be done for the 30th Anniversary show. He gave his word. I gave mine months ago that he would have until that date to finish. I cannot say that he will kep his word as many are frustrated with him and his unkept promises. I, however, will keep mine. If not, I become as bad as he appears to be. There are a couple of forum members that are offering to finish the Rottinchop for merely the cost of supplies. For that I sincerely thank them and most likely will end up having to have them sort it out. I know they will do an amazing job! I simply do not have the artistic or mechanical skills to the degree some of our members do.

Lastly, The Joel Project still sits unfinished at his shop. Wiring the V6 needs to be completed along with paint. I have no idea how I will complete that project and the boy it was originally intended for graduates from high school this May. Where do I head with this project when so many have contributed?

This whole situation tears my heart out.

I feel your pain John! I was still hoping that your cars would be finished and ready by the 30th anniversary.

I have pretty much decided to send mine to the crusher as I don’t want to spend one more penny on it. Parting it out takes to much time. No one buys project cars and my asthma been really bad lately so finishing the body work myself is totally out of the question. Oh well Fiero’s are cool cars but really not worth all the pain involved with owning one.
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As bad as your situation may be, at least the GBCT didn't become another unfinished project at his shop.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lastly, The Joel Project still sits unfinished at his shop. Wiring the V6 needs to be completed along with paint. I have no idea how I will complete that project and the boy it was originally intended for graduates from high school this May. Where do I head with this project when so many have contributed?

This whole situation tears my heart out.

John,do not worry yourself sick over the Joel car. I flew up to Dean's as you know that weekend to help out, with a lot of other people. I can not speak directly for them, but I think most would agree with me. I do not regret for one second the time I spent there, even though the car was never done as intended. In normal circumstances, I guess I could be upset or disappointed. These are NOT normal circumstances. There was no way you could possibly know about everything that was coming down the road. This is not your fault in any way, and you should not worry about it.

The fact that the car still sits at Dean's, and the empty promise for it to be done for that young man, that is on Dean and not you. Sad as that turned out, you went above and beyond, and did what you could. It was Dean that dropped the ball, not you.

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at the new shop and took the pictures of Johns car and the Joel project to me its not a pretty site seeing these two cars sitting outside and cats running out of them. Then being told he has no concerns to finish anything sitting outside....sad. maybe john will post the pictures.

------------------

2000 Malibu 3100 V6
1999 GMC Jimmy 4x4
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 auto
1985 Fiero SE 3.4 V6 4 spd
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

I was at the new shop and took the pictures of Johns car and the Joel project to me its not a pretty site seeing these two cars sitting outside and cats running out of them. Then being told he has no concerns to finish anything sitting outside....sad. maybe john will post the pictures.

You do read this stuff John, yes? Your word is wasted on the likes of Dean. How/why you continue to trust a guy that is CLEARLY a crook is beyond my comprehension. You have real, honest people that have offered to help you with the cars. I implore you to take them up on it. The longer you wait, the worse it gets... the less you will get back.

Dude, you are way too smart to ignore what is right in front of you.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys....I really appreciate it.
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

You do read this stuff John, yes? Your word is wasted on the likes of Dean. How/why you continue to trust a guy that is CLEARLY a crook is beyond my comprehension. You have real, honest people that have offered to help you with the cars. I implore you to take them up on it. The longer you wait, the worse it gets... the less you will get back.

Dude, you are way too smart to ignore what is right in front of you.

It's not about him trusting in Dean, it's about him keeping his word regardless if the other party keeps his.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

It's not about him trusting in Dean, it's about him keeping his word regardless if the other party keeps his.

I guess, I dont see the point when the other party is completely untrustworthy, lies constantly and is a damn thief. Why trust them? Why continue to give them the opportunity to rip you off further? Dean has stated he has no intention of completing one of Johns cars.. So, I ask, why bother with him at all?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about this idea for the Joel Project....we sell it off as it sits. It needs paint and the wiring on the V6 finished. Then we give Joel the proceeds for graduation!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I replied to your pm Give me a call! time to make this thing right.
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like I will be making a trip to Green Bay!
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like I will be making a trip to Green Bay!

Well almost!! 20 miles short of that lol!! but we could always drive up there and visit the stadium!
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

molds are being made this weekend for the hips as well as the rear so we are excited. once that is done we will be thrashing on the car to get it done.
we got a box from TLG the other day. the full set of LEDs.
D.

Starting to gather the list of items that Dean has of mine and posting them so the threads will be able to be used in the future. Here is a list of teh LED stuff that was sent to him which I paid for.

Top Line Group Automotive
750 Paul Bunyan Dr. NW
Ste. 4
Bemidji, MN 56601
Phone: (612) 716-4711
Fax: (866) 812-1267
sales@TLG-Auto.com
www.TLG-Auto.com
Invoice #: 00328
Invoice Date: 3/14/2011

Attention: JohnHarbour

6640 Codell Street
Navarre, FL32566
(850)499-7758
johnharbour@hotmail.com

Item Description Qty Price Amount
LED Bulbs Fiero Lvl 2 Dome light kit 1.00 $49.00 $49.00
LED Bulbs Fiero Lvl 2 Floor Light Kit 1.00 $29.00 $29.00
LED Bulbs Fiero Lvl 3 Side Marker Lights 1.00 $200.00 $200.00
LED Bulbs Fiero LED 3rd Brake Light 1.00 $29.00 $29.00
LED Bulbs Fiero License Plate LED Lights 1.00 $15.00 $15.00
LED Bulbs Fiero Under-Hood LED Light 1.00 $9.00 $9.00
LED Bulbs Fiero Ash Tray and Shift selector LED Lights 1.00 $18.00 $18.00
LED Bulbs Fiero Lvl 2 Trunk LED Light 1.00 $29.00 $29.00
Shipping Fedex Ground 1.00 $9.00 $9.00

Subtotal: $387.00
Discount (31.00%): ($119.97)
Total Due: $267.03
Due Date: 4/13/2011
Payments Made: -$267.03
Balance Due: $0.00

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

You don't know the half of it just wait it gets better

yesterday we did a bit more work on the car we started on the rear deck lid and tail light area as well as a new quarter window design.
keep in mind that all of this is in rough in fourm and still has a long way to go. the foam areas are for patterns to make the parts from not the finished area.
many of the parts we will make for this car will be offered for sale later but again many of them will be one off for this car. the car will have so many things done to it that you would have to look at it several times to see them all and still may not know you saw them.
I will not list every detail on this build because that it part of the fun once it is done.

here are some new pics of the back of the car that we worked on yesterday. enjoy!
D.

first a pic of the wheels I will be using, replica SLR wheels.

Rims purchased with my money from Craigslist in Atlanta.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Ok. lots of questions and coments about this car and I like all the feedback. thanks to all.
sone of the things people asked. first the radiator fan will be 2 small pusher fans in front of the radiator to clean up the area in the back.
as far as the sides of the car, I am still working on it and I will have to keep you posted.

yesterday we worked on the car again and got one door done as well as many other things but I need to get going so here are the pictures till later.
D.

My Lambo style doors installed
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

here are a few pic's from this weekend and we will be working on it more this week as well.
D.

My dash installed
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

ok, ok, been a little crazy around here the last few days so I have not had much time to update.
yesterday we worked on the car a bit more sanding and shaping. we also got a few goodies from ZZP from UPS for the build.
I got the axles ready to go and the cradle is now clean and repainted with new mounts.
more to come later.
D.

All my ZZP items shipped to Dean....detailed invoice to follow soon.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

update time for John
today we worked on the motor we took it all apart and cleaned everything as well as had the cam, crank, and block checked and honed.
new bearings and gaskets.
I was also able to get the heads finished today we took them all the way down and re built them with stronger springs and 1.9 rockers.
more to come later.
D.

My engine being built and proof he received the ZZP springs.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

we were working hard today on the car, Bill was working on the body, Aaron worked part of the day on other customer cars and I worked on the motor, headers and mounts for the car.
I was able to get one side of the headers done today as well as get more parts on the motor. I am waiting on a few parts from the dealer to finish up the motor build so I worked on making the motor mounts for the 3800 swaps. I had them water jetted out the other day and today I got them welded. the trans mounts will be done next week as well. I hope to have the drivetrain mocked up by the end of the week so we can get started on the wiring. we should be getting a load of parts next week as well for the build.
here are some great shots
D.

I was going to hold off on posting some of the pic's but I am just as excited as John will be once he sees what I have done to the motor
I was able to get the parts all painted and some of them on to the motor. the paint will tie in nice with the finished build.
we still have lots to go to get it done but this will give you a good idea of what it will look like.

Proof he received my intercooler and pulley, that the motor was built including the exhaust.
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

worked on the car a bit more yesterday. we got the suspension arms cleaned up and painted. we also got the new bushings installed.
I also worked on the headers and got them done except for the Y pipe, I need to get the motor and the trans all mounted before I can build that part.
we got a load of parts from the fiero store as well.
new due wipe set, SS brake lines, polly bushings and a few more things I can't remember at the moment.
D.

Proof of my Fiero Store purchase and Deans receipt of these items such as ss lines and poly setup. Also proof of the suspension pieces.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

pictures, pictures, pictures
I was able to get the uploaded today. I did work on getting the suspension installed on to the cradle allong with the axles and the pullys for the supercharger.
I am still working on the alt mount but I hung it on the motor to get it going.
the body work for the hips is done and in primer now we just need to block it slick for molds.
D.

proof engine was built and all ZZP products I purchased were installed.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

Got a few things in yesterday for the car. 12" drilled and sloted roters and adaptors from West shore fab. as well as a 325 lb coilover kit.
here are some pics from yesterday.
D.

Proof of suspension purchased with my money for teh car, its receipt and its installation on the cradle.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

the pics of the rear struts built.
D.

Proof of rear struts.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007

went to pick these up yesterday.
D.

Proof my exhaust was coated and received.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007
ZZP parts and invoice sent and received by Dean

Merchant ZZ Performance
2575 28th st SW Wyoming, Ml49519

Order lnformation

(616) 532-1962

Description: Order Number: Customer ID:

zzperformance.com phone order
P.O. Number: Invoice Number: 2062

Billing Information
John Harbour
6640 codell st navarre, FL 32566

Date/Time: Transaction ID: Transaction Status: Authorization Code: Payment Method:

Shipping: 0.00
Tax: 0.00
Total: USD 1,631.92

ZZ Performance
2575 28th Street SW
Wyoming, Ml 49519

Ship To
Dean Cain
959 jamerson Rd. marietta GA, 30066

Invoice

Mileage Make/Model Year Tech Name Rep

SMH

DescriptionQuantity
Price Each
Amount
Gen 3 Short Stack Intercooler S1 HE Gen 3 L67 ZZP Billet Fuel Logs Supercharger Coupler
Pulley Puller purchase
658 (replaces 660) Belt
3.25 Modular Pulley -Clear
1.9 Ratio Modified Rockers
90# Valve Springs
Steel Valve Spring Retainers military discount

UPS

ZZPerformance Credit Card Payment- 3459618159
Out-of-state sale, exempt from sales tax 599.99

0.00% 599.99T
429.99T
29.99T
109.99T
25.99T
99.99T
274.99T
75.00T
34.99T

Customer E-mail
Total $0.00
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnyrottin

5453 posts
Member since Oct 2007
ZZP parts and invoice sent and received by Dean

Merchant ZZ Performance
2575 28th st SW Wyoming, Ml49519

Order lnformation

(616) 532-1962

Description: Order Number: Customer ID:

zzperformance.com phone order
P.O. Number: Invoice Number: 2062

Billing Information
John Harbour
6640 codell st navarre, FL 32566

Date/Time: Transaction ID: Transaction Status: Authorization Code: Payment Method:

Shipping: 0.00
Tax: 0.00
Total: USD 1,631.92

ZZ Performance
2575 28th Street SW
Wyoming, Ml 49519

Ship To
Dean Cain
959 jamerson Rd. marietta GA, 30066

Invoice

Mileage Make/Model Year Tech Name Rep

SMH

DescriptionQuantity
Price Each
Amount
Gen 3 Short Stack Intercooler S1 HE Gen 3 L67 ZZP Billet Fuel Logs Supercharger Coupler
Pulley Puller purchase
658 (replaces 660) Belt
3.25 Modular Pulley -Clear
1.9 Ratio Modified Rockers
90# Valve Springs
Steel Valve Spring Retainers military discount

UPS

ZZPerformance Credit Card Payment- 3459618159
Out-of-state sale, exempt from sales tax 599.99

0.00% 599.99T
429.99T
29.99T
109.99T
25.99T
99.99T
274.99T
75.00T
34.99T

Customer E-mail
Total $0.00
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have some pics of your car.. I'll look through my pics. May not be much...
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent Johnny.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything helps at this point Steve....thanks. Also, good point synth. All photos now saved on my desktop!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-01-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everything helps at this point Steve....thanks. Also, good point synth. All photos now saved on my desktop!

Don’t worry John, I took a few days and backed up every thread involving Whodeanie’s including pictures. Every time someone posts in a Whodeanie thread I back it up again. So if you need anything in the future just let me know and I can shoot you a copy.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, John, I sent you a text earlier.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

PM Sent Johnny.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the photobucket addresses.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the photobucket addresses.

Great minds think alike. You knew exactly what I was thinking...
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well maybe Im pretty dense here but I don't understand. Is this current progress pics of your car and Dean is finally doing right by somebody or is this backing up and posting information online of what was paid and received because this has all gone horribly wrong? Im really hoping the former....peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Well maybe Im pretty dense here but I don't understand. Is this current progress pics of your car and Dean is finally doing right by somebody or is this backing up and posting information online of what was paid and received because this has all gone horribly wrong? Im really hoping the former....peace

Pete

The latter.

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah well that's what I was afraid of.... jeez man what a nightmare this has become. John sure hope you can get your car and parts back sounds like you have some serious coin invested in it so far. Good luck dude....peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tanks for backing everything up BlackThunder. The posting and saving of all the pictures is so there is a one stop place to grab all the info. I have an appointment with an attorney up here in Illinois on Friday and one in Atlanta on Monday. Tomorrow I will be contacting the crime unit that BV was working with in order to assess my options. I have sent Dean at east a few texts per day and have called him a few times per day for the past week with zero response. At this point I need to at least search out and understand my options so that I can make informed decisions.
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your build had so much potential based on all those pictures, I hope you are able to get this resolved.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock