Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77663 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I SHOULD have this splitter done by tomorrow...
IP: Logged
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An early attempt at making Jordans Fast and Furious Fiero look the part:

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

I SHOULD have this splitter done by tomorrow...

Is it done yet? I could use some motivation.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

An early attempt at making Jordans Fast and Furious Fiero look the part:

Just a little constructive criticism.
The "Top" of the bumper should have been level with the rest of the body, it didn't flow.
The sides of the bumper were too long, if the ledge was cut down and the sides cut down so the front was flush with the slop of the stock nose it would have looked better, and last its too wide. If you had cut down the two outside vents and narrowed the bumper I think you would have been better pleased.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 07-27-2008).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup I agree. Like I said, that was an early attempt
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
This was the final look:

It kept more of the Fiero look while still giving it some of the F&F style as well
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Is it done yet? I could use some motivation.

It is done, however it is ugly lol

I used plywood and wrapped it in some fake cf vinyl sticker crap. It would be a lot nicer if I had a good material to make it from... my plywood one will be taken off until I find a nice black material, and the plywood will be used as a template...

I could take pictures if you want, but you might barf lol
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't care if it's raw plywood. I can pretend it's carbon fiber.

If you're afraid to post the photos in public, send me a PM.
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll post them here tomorrow, its getting a little too dark out to take pictures.

I really need to find a nice material for this that doesnt cost 125 bucks a sheet
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats the ugly thing there lol... I need a better material..
FieroWannaBe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
photographs decent. Have you noticed anything different at speed?
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

http://img.photobucket.com/...oublec4/SSPX0088.jpg

Thats the ugly thing there lol... I need a better material..

Think of it on the bright side: you now have a proof of concept, and a template.

Just out of curiosity, how is it attached to the air dam?
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The picture isnt bad... in person the vinyl stuff is super cheesy looking though... I would rip it off but underneath its just plywood which would look even worse...

I had it up to about 80mph today and I'm pretty sure I felt a difference... could be all in my head though... regardless, its going to come off in a few days until I get a better material that comes in black or is easily paintable.
CopperBender

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CopperBenderSend a Private Message to CopperBenderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, I wish to acknowledge Fie Ro's conept and execution of his beautiful GTR. It is the inspiration for my build of my 84
SE (4.9 Caddy). The pic is Photoshopped off of his GTR. My Photoshop skill are somewhat lacking so please be kind. I'm in the process of building at this point and will have photos available when possible.

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
reminds me of a bmw
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2008 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I had to PS the PS
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2008 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so the more I play around with kingdom customs bumper the more I like it.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TO much time on my hands. I cut back the center a little to give it a little sleeker look.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-2-Lo working on his latest creation.

The begining:

The goal:

The progress:

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-30-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Car-Lo pull it off, this is truly nice. Why on earth would you need a replica when you can tweak your Fiero...

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-lo's car is looking good he can't leave anything alone eather!
this is what mine looks like at this point
still a lot to do but it is getting there
PFF
System Bot
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Car-2-Lo working on his latest creation.

The begining:

The goal:

The progress:

From what car if that bumper from?

I like it!

JG
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front facia is a Mazda RX7 from raceonUSA $195.00 and it must be Tweaked to fit.
Car-lo is very good at that!
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

If Car-Lo pull it off, this is truly nice. Why on earth would you need a replica when you can tweak your Fiero...

I second that...I bought my Fiero to do a 355 rebody, but now I'm just going to tweak it and keep it a Pontiac concept.

What is Carlo using for the basis of the front bumper? (And what did he use for the back?) - Edit: OK, just read previous post, but what about rear?
Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 07-31-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

I second that...I bought my Fiero to do a 355 rebody, but now I'm just going to tweak it and keep it a Pontiac concept.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am only showing one a day... hehe... Out of the fifty other versions that I have done to this pic. Is it looking better or not. Any ideas let me know

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Better! Much better. I think that might look bad a$$ with the archie widebody. Any photoshop wizards out there listening?
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that was a pain in the A _ _ ! Looks a littl funny did not have a pic at the right angle

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boy those canadian guys are realling kicking some custom butt !!

This custom choptop belongs to Clynt.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Blacktree's latest work.

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one I did in Amida's thread a while ago. I'm bringing it back beacause I like Car2lo's idea...

Originally posted by RCR:

What do you think? I'm working on a roadster version, too.

Bob

Bob
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnochie, change the HL's, that bumper needs more attitude... Mitsu 3000GT might work depending on the curvature of the hood.

IMO different markers lights too.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 08-05-2008).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

85SEnochie, change the HL's, that bumper needs more attitude... Mitsu 3000GT might work depending on the curvature of the hood.

IMO different markers lights too.

Nice I like it! Is it because the marker lights look fake that you dont like them?

Blacktree's work is looking great. Had to clean up a little for maybe so motovation

------------------
Happiness is a choice

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:
Nice I like it! Is it because the marker lights look fake that you dont like them?

No, IMO it doesn't go with the style of the car... Dosen't look modern...
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

No, IMO it doesn't go with the style of the car... Dosen't look modern...

Any ideas let me know.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:
Any ideas let me know.

Some long cristal light just under the upper curve at the vent area's , running the full width of the vent area and lined up with the stock side molding...!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:
Some long cristal light just under the upper curve at the vent area...!

Ditto... Something like this in amber....
http://www.optronicsinc.com/oempages/mcl78-88.htm
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes like those
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnochie, lets give BlackTree a modern look with the Mitsu 3000GT HL again... Since his hood and fenders are one piece is could work... (depending on the curvature of the 3000GT hood)

BEFORE

AFTER

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 08-05-2008).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those Mitsu headlamps just don't do it for me. I don't like the "angry" look. However, I was toying with the idea of recessing my Hella lamps, like we talked about in the What Headlights Would You Pick? thread. With a fiberglass nose, such a project is much more feasible. Besides, I'm not too fond of pop-up headlamps.

I haven't decided yet if I'll actually do it. But it is a possibility.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock