Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77663 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
85SEnochie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jsaviour:

i did this one a while back. im thinking about tweaking it and making it wide body. i wish i knew how to photoshop

The nose looks cool I like how the head lights are half up like it is stoned lol If you want me to photo shop something for you click on the link and let me know

Terry

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

IP: Logged
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Those look like the Liz head lights

------------------

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Those look like the Liz head lights

Good eye. They are the Lizardo style buckets but have been scaled down and reshaped to work with a stock Fiero bumper.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Good eye. They are the Lizardo style buckets but have been scaled down and reshaped to work with a stock Fiero bumper.

It looks really cool had to play with it

------------------

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a little idea that is getting some attention:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000138.html

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-11-2014).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2014 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mera noses:

Bob
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red87FieroGT:

Heres another idea I had. It's a '71 AMC Javelin nose on a notchie. I also took the liberty to add a convertible top and a set of wire wheels. Kinda gives that British sports car look.

I wonder what this would look like with another bumper added upside down on top of this bumper? Sort of a 70 Charger-ish set up!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little paint give it a cool look a bit different

Kind of looks like a testarossa nose?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2014 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-19-2015).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2014 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Ya think? Since that is the nose he based it on and then named it the Fi512

LOL that's funny just showing how little I know about Ferrari's

------------------

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2019 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a VERY old thread (2014 was last post), but wondering what new ideas anyone has.

My favorite is fourpoint9's but can find very little about how it was constructed.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2019 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Bump for a VERY old thread (2014 was last post), but wondering what new ideas anyone has.

My favorite is fourpoint9's but can find very little about how it was constructed.

Unfortunately, all of the innovators are gone from here so the ideas are gone with them.

I'll post these if anyone else knows the construction of Steve's bumper:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-02-2019).]

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2019 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Unfortunately, all of the innovators are gone from here so the ideas are gone with them.

I'll post these if anyone else knows the construction of Steve's bumper:

Along with most of the pictures.
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2019 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep telling myself that I will complete this someday - year soon..... My recent heart attack is not helping the situation though....

What happened to PIP? anyways located on page 17

[This message has been edited by Mark A. Klein (edited 08-03-2019).]

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2019 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark A. Klein

608 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mark A. Klein:

I like that... But I also like mine. I need to get working on it...

Should look more like this when done.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2019 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark, what bumpers did you use?

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-03-2019).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2021 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for bumpers.
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2021 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Mark, what bumpers did you use?

The top half is the factory bumper cut down. The bottom half is a Honda civic bumper bought new and cut down like 16 times and sectioned together. I had a heart attack 2 years ago and open heart surgery again in May 2021 I am not making any headway. The complete write up is here on Pennocks somewhere. 4.9L custom brakes - delrin suspension bushings. The thing that is not shown is the Rockcrawl hood extractor to remove the air under the hood.

[This message has been edited by Mark A. Klein (edited 08-07-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2021 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I should show off my work here. I grafted a Lexus GS 3000 bumper to the bottom of a gt aero nose.

[This message has been edited by Awalker W02 (edited 08-07-2021).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2021 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Awalker W02:

I guess I should show off my work here. I grafted a Lexus GS 3000 bumper to the bottom of a gt aero nose.

Totally awesome clean look.

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted a while ago in my build thread...

Bob

------------------

My Build

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2021 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mad-Dan nose. 😉

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-10-2021).]

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2021 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did some mods in "Paint"....My car is originally a 1985 SE V6, but after the paint died around 2005 I replaced the upper surfaces with an 87 GT rear and 87-88 base-car nose...I also installed IMSA side scoops and made my own (Aluminum) "B" pillars.

This pic show those mods but also the rub-strip is dipped in the middle making room for a Pontiac Arrowhead.

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 08-11-2021).]

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2021 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks really nice!

Originally posted by cvxjet:

I did some mods in "Paint"....My car is originally a 1985 SE V6, but after the paint died around 2005 I replaced the upper surfaces with an 87 GT rear and 87-88 base-car nose...I also installed IMSA side scoops and made my own (Aluminum) "B" pillars.

This pic show those mods but also the rub-strip is dipped in the middle making room for a Pontiac Arrowhead.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock