Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77663 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
Fier0Girl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fier0GirlSend a Private Message to Fier0GirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]

The best. love it.

------------------

IP: Logged
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I reworked my 88's nose a little more

My inspiration came from BubbaJoe

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just grill it and step back looks mean

------------------
Happiness is a choice

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's see some more new ideas !
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here`s mine in primer.
I still need to mount the driving lights.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(TXGOOD) nice work! Could you take the plate off for some great wide mouth pix that would be sweet.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could take the plate off, but the plate bracket is sortof an integral part of the rigidness of the nose with that much opening cut out.
fojo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fojoSend a Private Message to fojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the air dam I made from half an aero nose. It's still in primer, but the look is pretty clear. Picture is at http://img530.imageshack.us...30/741/nunosetd1.jpg - I filled the join line with Fibertech and then cut a groove to meet the feature line on the ground effects - makes it look less bulky at the corners.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bout time for a bump.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

update soon

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 02-28-2008).]

S-toon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for S-toonSend a Private Message to S-toonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got any info on the yellow fiero in that pic. Would love to get some closeup shots of that nose. Well the bottom part anyway, what is it from, or is it a one of.

I got that pic from this forum awhile back, don't remember who posted it.
PFF
System Bot
Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Search Creator he is the father in the father and son combo that made the gorgeous orange custom Fiero as well.
south florida fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for south florida fierosSend a Private Message to south florida fierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
her is my nose

------------------
south florida fieros

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

Just grill it and step back looks mean

I'd like to see what the Scarab nose would look like with the Z-car lights deleted... and maybe the two side (brake cooling?) holes shrunk down a bit.

Or maybe replace the Z-car lights with 4th-gen Camaro side markers. Hmmm...

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 02-28-2008).]

86_fiero_gt_92

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_fiero_gt_92Send a Private Message to 86_fiero_gt_92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
these are my little photo shops (Microsoft paint), i'm not to good at making front views of noses i think the side views are ok

edit for spelling

[This message has been edited by 86_fiero_gt_92 (edited 02-28-2008).]

Kyle1016

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

3.6lvvt6spdgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2008 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a photo chop i did a while back
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2008 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all

This is a photoshop of what the front end of my dream fiero would probably look like!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2008 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, lets wrap it up boys.

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Pic no worky, madcurl where are you??

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
S-toon maybe a better shot for yah?

How about a flush mount head light I know the Idea is not new but it is rear because not many people like it hehe ;-}

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troyboy's latest !

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY VERY KICK _ _ _!!! nice work troyboy is this the first time anybody has seen it?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good, but never is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can become a reality; Archie and the Crew can make your Dreams into a reality."

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry.....I know Creator has done some brilliant work, but I still see big wads of chewing gum behind the cheeks of that front bumper.
Am I the only one who sees it??

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion

[This message has been edited by SAFASTRO (edited 03-04-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#022 latest rhinoplasty.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-06-2008).]

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2008 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i see what he did there.... nice touch using a rear bumper for the front defuser
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not exactly my idea, but i put it together for him and now im in love with the first pic <3

and lights on

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some very interesting possibilities i found while surfing the net. Sorry, i apologize to the artist, but i can't remember his name (it was not my work or design).

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2008 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

A new choptop nose in the works up in Canada.

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dig that front nose!!!
Is that from the boys over on the west coast again???
Can't wait to see that one painted!!

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stay tuned, a new source for high quality fiberglass GT noses may soon be available.

From there they could be modified to your tastes.

The prices will be very, very reasonable !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Stay tuned, a new source for high quality fiberglass GT noses may soon be available.

From there they could be modified to your tastes.

The prices will be very, very reasonable !

Yes. Finally a solution for altered nose modification, cheaper compared to Fierowear house, and no more begging!

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Yes. Finally a solution for altered nose modification, cheaper compared to Fierowear house, and no more begging!

Yes this is a very exciting development. I really kind of just stumbled upon it at the show.

I saw something related, inquired, ideas were tossed out, and the ball began rolling.

The person involved had already been considering it.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Yes this is a very exciting development. I really kind of just stumbled upon it at the show.

I saw something related, inquired, ideas were tossed out, and the ball began rolling.

The person involved had already been considering it.

How about a rear bumper? Looking forward to hearing what you found out.
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is something I plan on making, it's quite different from anything else I have seen in here.
The goal is to use Low Profile Headlight Buckets with Hella 90mm modules and bulbs.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks cool, just be careful with all the holes everywhere. The bumper looks good, but I would remove the two small intakes over the large radiator openings. Otherwise it defiantly fits the Pontiac brand.

-Alex
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex,
please explain why?
I can blank it off at the back if it will create some sort of issue with the cooling system.
In fact the larger lower holes are supposed to actually help flow through the radiator and allowing a small amount of low pressure in behind the bonnet vents to let some air flow through and over instead of being pushed under the front spare wheel well. I figured the lower ones would do little to help, or hurt ?
Where I live our winters are very moderate, never snows here.
But the summers can be "swimming" days for months straight.
Rixthetrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RixthetrickClick Here to visit Rixthetrick's HomePageSend a Private Message to RixthetrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rixthetrick

145 posts
Member since Mar 2008
sorry the upper smaller holes would do little to help or hurt the airflow.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock