Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77663 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I worked on a few tweaks to my 355 nose last weekend.
D.

I own page 13

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 05-26-2009).]

IP: Logged
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

That's a very nice looking nose. That custom door panel looks pretty sweet too. Looking forward to seeing how both turn out.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the complements.
I dont dislike fiberglass just finish bodywork
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photoshop I made the other day.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Ferrari style nose for the Fiero , while decent looking really doesn't look like the genuine Ferrari 355 nose. The real nose is shorter, the Fieros much deeper.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 05-26-2009).]

Reality

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Designed this on a LONG time ago ...

Take care,
Wilson

------------------

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

The Ferrari style nose for the Fiero , while decent looking really doesn't look like the genuine Ferrari 355 nose. The real nose is shorter, the Fieros much deeper.

my nose was taken off a real 355 it is not any shorter it just looks that way because of the top that mates the Fiero hood to the nose.
the 355 hood is farther forward with a small transision strip. to fit the 355 nose to my car I had to cut 4" ot of the center and widen my fenders.
it has taken a lot of work to fit it to my car. here are some pic's from when I first got it.
D.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whodeanie: I see what you mean when I compare the original 355 nose to the ones that go on the Fiero. The hood length and slope do play into the appearance. Yours is coming along very nicely and looks great. I also believe that the addition of the grill makes for a better appearance but thats just my opinion. .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Real 355 nose on a Fiero is pretty hardcore.

For sure looking to see the finished results now
CETICARS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CETICARSSend a Private Message to CETICARSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Car-2-Lo working on his latest creation.

The begining:

The goal:

The progress:

link to the finished front bumper

PFF
System Bot
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted on this thread before but I am seeing
Too many Photo Chops. Lets se the real deal. Here is my Bumberpad

------------------

84 Show winner
88 LT1

cnander51

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cnander51Send a Private Message to cnander51Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
under construction
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one of my works in progress:

Bob
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2009 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A small change to a GT nose.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 11-04-2010).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being " nosey " what's new ?
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2009 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added headlite pod...

Bob
chris2low

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chris2lowSend a Private Message to chris2lowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is mine still in progress of getting fiberglassed and tucked

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2009 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this elsewhere:
posted by Brastic:

The owner of this car did not want a replica, but a future Fiero design. A what could have the Fiero become if GM did not kill it. I have followed this build for many years and the craftsmanship is top notch. He passed away 4 weeks ago and his widow was trying to sell it at the show.

Bob
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2009 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RCR - i really like that nose - keeps it looking like a Pontiac.....
La fiera

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man! that nose is beautiful. Where did you get that? Is it a complete nose?

Originally posted by bonzo:

I posted on this thread before but I am seeing
Too many Photo Chops. Lets se the real deal. Here is my Bumberpad

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Found this elsewhere:
posted by Brastic:

Bob

100% Be original.

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chris2low:

here is mine still in progress of getting fiberglassed and tucked

That reminds me of the Neon.

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by La fiera:

Man! that nose is beautiful. Where did you get that? Is it a complete nose?

HI all

Check out the link below.... When you get there look in the upper left corner for fiberglass parts link, then look for Chin spoiler for 84-86 coupe..... Also, the red fiero with this chin has been molded on..

http://www.fierowarehouse.com/

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been trying to think of something a little different. I have a bumperpad Fiero and I like the general shape of it, I just don't like the pad appearance. I've thought of filling in the recess around the pad to make them less obvious on the rear. On the front I'm considering cutting them out and putting some expanded metal behind them, making them look more like a air vent. I don't have photoshop, but it would be a mesh were the solid black is.

I'd have to relocate the front turn signal, I'm still trying to figure that out. I've been thinking maybe a long narrow LED strip just below what would become the new vent. Or I could maybe make it part of the rib in the molding above the vent. What do you all think?

Excuse the dust, I've been sanding on her.

----------------------------------

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 10-13-2009).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

... it would be a mesh were the solid black is.

I'd have to relocate the front turn signal, I'm still trying to figure that out. I've been thinking maybe a long narrow LED strip just below what would become the new vent. Or I could maybe make it part of the rib in the molding above the vent. What do you all think?

If it were me, I'd hide the turn signal behind the mesh to keep the look clean.

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Here's one of my works in progress:

Bob

im a big fan fan of this build, but i cant seem to find it anymore... what was the thread called?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found it

[This message has been edited by grkboy707 (edited 10-13-2009).]

Sage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2009 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have any more pics of this car? Different angles maybe? Looks pretty sweet to me, would like to see more of it.

HAGO!
Sage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2009 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never thought I'd see the day I could kill a thread by asking for MORE pictures!
TTT Just in case somebody's got some...........................
HAGO!
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2009 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that last one! People know it's not a real Ferrari, so why not add a little Pontiac flair. Great idea!
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

COMMODORE_HSV_VE_REPLICA bumper no im not doing it i don't want my car to look like a HSV in Australia but i would do it if i lived in the states to be different.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Possible nose being considered for production by Amida.

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And here's my PS representation of what the final product may look like. He is going forward with the production, BTW. I can't wait to get mine.
(Credit for the original photo that I used goes to member Jrgicehc)

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/079750.html

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 03-20-2010).]

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less plate.

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Current project.

------------------
Cliff's 610th Positive Feedback Giver.

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2010 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a few mild mods, removed center divider, added, extrator scoop and mounted lic plate lower on double hinged bracket -it will fold either way if I back or drive over a speed pump. With car lower and plate that low it was must-have. I hope to get the car painted this summer.

------------------
[IMG]

trueleo.com
RSpiderII@aol.com

ignorant prodigy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine was in progress... then I sold my fiero.

Just picked up another so I'm looking to get'r done. Here are the progress pics

The two bumpers to be combined:

Cutting and combining

Masking off the missing section:

Filling in the missing section.. put in a bit too much lol:

Remove the masking and this is where I stand today:

I have a lot of finish work ahead of me but I'm excited to get started again.

------------------

87 Fiero GT- 98 L67 swap (SOLD)
Massachusetts
ignorantprodigy@aol.com

HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

That looks pretty nice. Is that just the top part of a notchie front bumper and the bottom part of a GT front bumper? Thats what it looks like. Looks nice though. Anymore pics of this one? A forum members project?
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey ignorant prodigy, I'm really diggin the nose on your ride!!

Keep up the great work!!

------------------
Order Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html
Other decal, poster, banner, floor graphic needs, go here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045657.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
350 V8 Conversion pushing 350 ponies!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock