Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77663 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
ProjectKATT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ProjectKATTSend a Private Message to ProjectKATTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Friends

Please let me know what you think, it is the easy way and I am not super in this Did anyone make this Nose before? If so, let me know I guess it is a great Bumper and I love this styling alot

IP: Logged
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ProjectKATT:

Hey Friends

Please let me know what you think, it is the easy way and I am not super in this Did anyone make this Nose before? If so, let me know I guess it is a great Bumper and I love this styling alot

Well we all love it but the reason we are all venting more is due to overheating we are trying to cool our motors and this design doesn't assist this but smooth looks great.

ProjectKATT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ProjectKATTSend a Private Message to ProjectKATTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey

I know about the heat problem. Since 1 year I try to make up what can I do to give the car the more "Knight Rider" look Well looks like that this is not gonna make it...so what can I do, any ideas? The Idea aboves comes from a Vehicle called "Fireforce" what was a Toy from Kenner:

I alwas thought it was a nice Styling, but reality looks different I guess

What do you mean its not enough air coming in?? Just wondering because I saw this:

Its closed in the front So I think mine is not that bad

[This message has been edited by ProjectKATT (edited 07-31-2012).]

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After seeing Car-Lo's RBS thread, I wondered what an old De Tomaso Mangusta nose would look like photoshopped on a Fiero.
I removed the original turnsignals off the Mangusta nose and turned one set of headlights into new turnsignals. The other set would be fog lights.
I also chopped the top and added Ferrari hood vents.

Go here for more.

[This message has been edited by GBglide (edited 10-14-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-18-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Norm's C6 Flipper tweaked to death!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I purchased these smoked side makers. This will add some detail to the side vent as is the case for the rear.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/C6-...p=mtr#ht_6825wt_1366

To add a bit more OEM to the back side I bought these too: Splash guards. I'm not 100% sure they'll fit but the guards are made of plastic so it can be tweaked.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gen...0e9f2#ht_1500wt_1366
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks awesome, madcurl...

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 08-19-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-21-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I love that satin finish. Too bad a satin clear is so hard to maintain.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a flat red BMW at the shop.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's a flat red BMW at the shop.

Pictures!
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd like to see this with maybe some sunfire headlights.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Pictures!

I went by the shop, but the car was off to the smog shop, but there was a flat blue. As to not pollute this thread I'll send the pics to your PM.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. Pictures, and personal opinion on seeing the flat color car in person as well. I'm still toying with the idea of a flat color (been for 2 years now), but I'm not sure if it's worth it, and what the general populance thinks. I don't want the car to look "unfinished", or "primer".
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long time work in progress...Creeping along.

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 09-01-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pictures!

I stopped by the shop and spoke to the owner of the BMW, but he left his car at home. However, he sent me a Iphone pic. I'm sending you the flat red pic now. I hope to get better pics whenever I get a chance to see the car.
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Long time work in progress...Creeping along.

Bob

are you making that plug to sell bumpers ?
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

are you making that plug to sell bumpers ?

Plan is to make one for the time being...

current state:

The mold will need some work before I can make a part. I also need to get the proper supplies.

Bob

Red87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Red87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres another idea I had. It's a '71 AMC Javelin nose on a notchie. I also took the liberty to add a convertible top and a set of wire wheels. Kinda gives that British sports car look.

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One last look before its put away till spring Want to finish so bad but just no time till the corvettes and Customers cars are done first!
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GBglide:

After seeing Car-Lo's RBS thread, I wondered what an old De Tomaso Mangusta nose would look like photoshopped on a Fiero.

Mikey likes it!
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Mikey likes it!

Thanks! I liked it so much that I kept working on a design for the whole car. Go here.

[This message has been edited by GBglide (edited 10-14-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pictures!

Not intended to hyjack the thread.

Sorry about pics, but was taken using my camera phone.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-24-2012).]

ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Plan is to make one for the time being...

current state:

The mold will need some work before I can make a part. I also need to get the proper supplies.

Bob

This wins.
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ericjon262:
This wins.

thanx
Bob
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He likes it:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-25-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

He likes it:

Nope. The guys is about 24-26 yrs old and his wife drives a flat white colored Land Rover (the same type the Kim Kardashian drives). He has one of those big trucks too, but before that he was into turners and stuff.
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

thanx
Bob

I love what you've done with your car! you've fixed my biggest pet peeve with the fiero, and thats the headlights sitting halfway up the hood!

------------------
there's a Group on 60degreeV6.com for us 660 Fiero owners!

Fiero Owner's group on 60degreeV6.com

I know these lines Look crooked on paper, but I swear I've got them straight in my head.

CETICARS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CETICARSSend a Private Message to CETICARSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any new style custom front nose make overs
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CETICARS:

Any new style custom front nose make overs

V8ARCHIE

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

A bit of a strech maybe hehe

Someone is in the process of building this one (as the whole car).

http://www.madmechanics.com...diary-toronto-5.html

Bob
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

V8ARCHIE

For the record, that nose design was submitted to me by Steven Simpson (fourpoint9).

The customer had asked for something similar & Steven photoshopped & submitted it. That photoshop was totally unsolicited. The customer told me what he had in mind & a few days later Steven emailed me that photoshop. Kinda cool how 2 people who don't know each other have the same idea at the same time.

Archie

jsaviour

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsaviourClick Here to visit jsaviour's HomePageSend a Private Message to jsaviourEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i did this one a while back. im thinking about tweaking it and making it wide body. i wish i knew how to photoshop

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's really pretty!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock