Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77663 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A photoshop by fourpoint9 now in the hands of Archie and crew.
IP: Logged
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always been a lover of subtle. Here is one I done a fair while back. Wrap around lights, larger grill area, lower spoiler edges and a centre section that can tilt depending on the downforce and/or airflow required.

ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't mean your whole car was a honda hybrid, just the bumper!

Thanks though
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Alot of great, resourceful ideas here. Here's one that I'm constructing right now. It's based on 2000-06 Pontiac GTPs & Solstice combo lights. I'm thinking of adding a slightly extended lower lip, but not much. I'd like to keep it factory lookin'.

Also, I may construct this 360 type after I'm finished with the GTP. My only concern is that of radiator cooling. Perhaps baffles behind the nose will help re-direct airflow. Do you guys think there'll be a cooling issue here?

Rob
FieroInteriorConversions
FieroVation (new fascias)
Seattle, WA. USA
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Reminds me of a BMW M1 airdam

I had to do it.

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look good nice job whit the pic
bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!
I like it, except the tail. Wish I had the time and $ to do that.

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some new custom work recently completed by a forum member.

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

I had to do it.

that looks AWESOME!

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kmunson56
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 more i fiddled with..

PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Firebird nose photoshoped on.

Rob

------------------

88 TTop coupe (CJB #95), 96 3.4DOHC/5 speed in progress

Engine's in, wired up, exhaust is done, but it wont start... I hate engine swaps!!!.

pdx nitro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pdx nitroClick Here to visit pdx nitro's HomePageSend a Private Message to pdx nitroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In the pic of the yellow fastback Aus. made, are the side skirts off of anything or just a idea. I thnk they would go good with stage 2s with factory molding.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FUGLY! A Fiero with a Firebird nose - why???

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Firebird nose photoshoped on.

Rob

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
friendly BuMp
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
another friendly bump,.. bumped with another photoshop nose tryout
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Custom Nose from Car Domain
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/634004/1

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

I would love to see the trans am nose and ground effects put on like this but pushed in just a little so that the nose doesn't overhang as much... wow. i think this has potential... now my head is humming with ideas. i have a camaro and a trans am nose laying around.
Fierari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierariSend a Private Message to FierariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

I would love to see the trans am nose and ground effects put on like this but pushed in just a little so that the nose doesn't overhang as much... wow. i think this has potential... now my head is humming with ideas. i have a camaro and a trans am nose laying around.

I was thinking the same thing. Next time I see one in good condition at the junkyard I may have to explore the possibilities.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fresh (to the thread)

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-16-2006).]

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2006 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Just don't tell Orville that whatever you do. Both his 3800SC choptop and his LS1 choptop have a cab forward design with a short nose and it doesn't affect handling or downforce at all. Orville is a smart cookie with over 30 years of experience designing his toys. This is a design that has worked well for him and still is. He is working on his latest creation now.

I know this is referring to an older post in this thread, but I just now saw it
I've seen the yellow one before, I thought the nose looked hideous, but the bronze one pulls off the same shape looking much better, in my humble opinion. Who is this Orville, and what wheels are those? Those are the exact style I have been searching for for months!
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did anybody find out where that esprit front came from or where to get one? i'm starting to think about making different front noses. that would be my first one though... just hotness!
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-17-2006 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

did anybody find out where that esprit front came from or where to get one? i'm starting to think about making different front noses. that would be my first one though... just hotness!

Lotus? I'm sure you could order one from them. Might want to get those matching side skirts too.
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2006 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Originally posted by gold86:
i found the info. the name of the company is new inovative technologies, the kit is called, nite nymphia, and his number is 760-948-2486. and just to let every one know from what i could tell from the kit it was nicely made with good lines, but this was his car he used to show off his product. hope this helps anyone interested in this kit.

Taken from this thread.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2006 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hmm... if you use the t/a... i could sure use an 80's camaro nose.. (cause thats my plan i actually have a few PS's of the camaro nose caust thats my goal. )

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2006 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WHo is working on a new nosejob ?
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Thanks, heres one of the front

I want something similar to this. Shorter seems to look better to me (guess I'm used to it)

I am going to do a custom nose on mine if I have the time, but I have to put a different nose on the wifes as I crunched it during the last Ice Storm.

Brad
James Bond 007

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just one of the pics I was screwing around with (testarassa nose,Lambo rockers).

NSX headlights.....

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

monthly bump
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scabbed this together. Z06 Style!

No offense yellowstone.

[This message has been edited by Bridgetown (edited 03-30-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is someones Fiero I found....

I modified it with Photoshop 7. Sorry for the quality it's my first car I hack up... Anyway this is what I added:

1.- K1 Evoluzione (Gen 1) bumper spoiler... IMO This bumper has some similarities to the Fiero GT bumper but evolved.
2.- C5r Lemans headlights.... IMO if the Fiero headlights where to evolve from non popup this would be it.
3.- HRE wheels... They look good

pacethis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pacethisSend a Private Message to pacethisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

that is just a photoshop by me, based of yellowstons car,

Where can I buy this nose...of this quality. Most of the 355 noses I've seen don't angle right, this one does...

I'd also be interested in the Mr2/Espirit looking nose...anyone?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pacethis:
Where can I buy this nose...of this quality. Most of the 355 noses I've seen don't angle right, this one does...?

Fiero1Fan is selling a version of Yellowstone's nose (or one that is close to it) in the Mall
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/030760-15.html
His website is
http://www.fieros.eu/
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a couple of old pshops

4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2007 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WTF scared that fiero so much.

HAHAHAHAHA
CETICARS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CETICARSSend a Private Message to CETICARSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is their anyone here skilled enough to make this custom front cap ,i will pay for all materials if so , I LOVE IT

[This message has been edited by CETICARS (edited 04-18-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple of photoshops for ya'!
Sunfire Inspired....

Old school Firebird Inspired for that muscle car look....

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CETICARS:

is their anyone here skilled enough to make this custom front cap ,i will pay for all materials if so , I LOVE IT

Nice.

Hey, I know who's car that is, hehe.

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Old school Firebird Inspired for that muscle car look....

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-18-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curly....how's your nose-job coming?
Any updates??
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock