Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77664 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
Mark A. Klein

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting a little better. LH is the mild changes. The RH side is how Fie Ro has his... I want to get rid of the flip up headlights.

Completed image?
Anybody like this? Should I try to make it?

OK per requests....

Which one is best?
Fie Ro's original post, but I don't know how to get headlights this small.

[This message has been edited by Mark A. Klein (edited 12-08-2011).]

IP: Logged
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump and still wondering what i like most.
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As soon as I recover from Christmas Spending, I will start to build my new nose, and reproduce the hood inserts sold by Rockcrawl, since he will not make them anymore.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nearing completion:

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try to in-vision the amount cut out as it is high up the bumper and the shape from the top.

i like the last most i think if someone was to make a vent scoop kit it would sell just cut out holes rivet and bondo.
I may end up modifying my car with this bar in mind.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 01-03-2012).]

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nearing completion:

Curly, she's looking sweet.
Never really a fan of the flipper but you have taken it to a whole new level!!!!! Ray

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all

I luv most of all people attempting to make something of theirs work better for their very own creative inspiration. Personalization or customization are one and the same to me. And a lesson life has taught me.

Let contrast and mixture be your tour guide. Contrast is how the parts of the whole stand alone, mixture is how well the blend together. Creationism, whether your talking about a life, or the synthetic, man-made, each has those properties.

Make it yours above all else! It is your money, your time, your efforts, and the more it appeals to you? The more you'll want to be around that.

Thanx all,

Awesome New Year thus far....

Ear-ick...

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's popping ??
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As you know Tony, the front end on my Fiero took another hit. The bottom lip got cracked up yet again. So it's mod time.

The plan is very similar to the concept I posted a few pages back. The nose will come to a point, with a smaller grille opening. And the bottom lip will be a strip of flexible plastic (i.e. expendable).

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 02-04-2012).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bit of a double post today as posted pic in another thread but it is a honda crx bodykit bumper that will be chopped up for something.
Picking it up sat paying $22 sweet.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 02-09-2012).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Originally posted by rcp builders:

Just started this today. It will be a work in progress as I still have to finish my interior.

Ray

I hope it looks like yours when i am done.
PFF
System Bot
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find and Good luck. I haven't pulled my mold yet. I have a few parts ready to pull so I will do them all at once. Again good luck, Ray
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fun has started.

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

Nice find and Good luck. I haven't pulled my mold yet. I have a few parts ready to pull so I will do them all at once. Again good luck, Ray

Thanks it was exactly that pure luck it just happened to be the cheapest bumper on ebay with auction finishing at an unfavourable time of day for the seller. I had complemented your work before i had found it. I had your influence in my mind and just happened to find exactly what i was looking for by sheer fluke so a little bit of luck had finally come my way probably cause it isn't a fiero part lol. If you have any tips feel free to share. Would you have done anything different second time around or will you be making a mark II perhaps. As you can see my spotlights are deleted from the location i may add lights i have here already or sell them off. I bought projector halos 3" and was thinking of either headlight mod or spotlights in bumpers i had originally put dual halos in my bmw and was going to add matching dual spotlights but that car is gone and still have the lights. I will either put them back into stock location or lower like the 355. I am keen to see yours with the lights now. Once again excellent work and a real favourite.

GT86FASTBACK

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2012 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86FASTBACKSend a Private Message to GT86FASTBACKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

Thought I'd post a before and after of my notchback nose job. Was posted early in this thread, but the red X got it.

I love that front end. very nice and diff!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't in-vision that...

Originally posted by Australian:
Try to in-vision the amount cut out as it is high up the bumper and the shape from the top.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

The fun has started.

It took a little longer than I expected but I knew you would have to do something else to it.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GT86FASTBACK-thanks for the comment on my front facia. That was my first attemp. I have a rough 88 GT that I plan on building a similar front end on. The wrap around grooved area will have a led light that acts as a turn/sidemarker all in one. The center of the nose will not extend out as far and the splitter area will be a little more defined. It's all in my mind, i will share as the work progresses.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope it looks like yours when i am done.

I have changed my mind yet again and will be chopping the bar up i have for something else.
The reason i have is i am looking for something with a grille mounted closer to front so i can retain as much of the stock bar as possible without it looking too long.
I did start a similar thread https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/088363.html#p2 Photoshop any front bumper onto a fiero. 10 pics to start

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 02-18-2012).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon: It took a little longer than I expected but I knew you would have to do something else to it.

I agree, on both points.

BTW, more progress.

Building a form for the bottom half of the nose.

Revised concept sketch.

PFF
System Bot
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really want to get started on this.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2012 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess that mine is a bit different. Badgeless and with the center spire cut out and reworked before paint...

Tony

------------------

Fieroking Customs

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a photoshop that 85SEnochie did for me. This is the only nose mod idea I've seen that I would buy.

Jonathan

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a fan of the old F-bodies, I have to say that looks pretty sweet.

Although, IMO it needs a rear lip spoiler to balance out the styling.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 07-12-2012).]

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that... But I also like mine. I need to get working on it...

Should look more like this when done.

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark A. Klein

608 posts
Member since Aug 2002
Sorry, double post

[This message has been edited by Mark A. Klein (edited 07-13-2012).]

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that, very '69 GTO - and I've always liked the '69 GTO

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Here's a photoshop that 85SEnochie did for me. This is the only nose mod idea I've seen that I would buy.

Jonathan

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

I like that, very '69 GTO - and I've always liked the '69 GTO

I should send the picture to Archie to see if he likes it well enough to build it for the stinger?

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

I should send the picture to Archie to see if he likes it well enough to build it for the stinger?

Tell him I'll take one too!

Jonathan
PFF
System Bot
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Tell him I'll take one too!

Jonathan

Will do

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

C6 Flipper Audi/Corvette.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

when i saw your post i had to click was thinking you had some paint on it so is it going to be red?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

when i saw your post i had to click was thinking you had some paint on it so is it going to be red?

Yes. Victory red with certain parts painted black.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trends asked me to come down and take a look at the Audi/Corvette splitter. I told Joe to increase the line.

This inner line is okay, but the outer needs more tweaking.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mark A. Klein:

Getting a little better. LH is the mild changes. The RH side is how Fie Ro has his... I want to get rid of the flip up headlights.

Completed image?
Anybody like this? Should I try to make it?

OK per requests....

Which one is best?
Fie Ro's original post, but I don't know how to get headlights this small.

Those nose treatments look nice. I think that they look best without any bars going across the grill. That would be like Bentley or Jaguar style.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-28-2012).]

taps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tapsSend a Private Message to tapsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is my dream, its like the ferrari enzo!
i would do this if i knew how to do body work
Red87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Red87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Anyone know anything about this nose? Its from a set of pictures of a 2010 iowa show. I have been looking at alot of noses, and this seems to be about the most unique I have seen.

WOW! That is really nice. If i had a notchie i would definitely be willing to shell out the cash for that. beautiful. if anyone has any info please post it.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock