Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Noses ? Let's see your ideas or work. by exoticse
Started on: 09-28-2006 01:29 AM
Replies: 746 (77663 views)
Last post by: TRiAD on 08-11-2021 03:50 AM
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This was my winter project. Its ready for paint and installation. Its going on my 86 GT 3800 SC.

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 03-01-2011).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Navras

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NavrasSend a Private Message to NavrasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Lookin' good
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It belongs to Amida.
Eco Steve

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2011 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eco SteveClick Here to visit Eco Steve's HomePageSend a Private Message to Eco SteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my 1984 Notchback that I converted from gas to electric

With a 1994 Dodge canavan sport front bumper (not completed yet)

I'm in the process of filling in the black bumper strip and all the groves so the bumper will have a nice smooth clean finish.

------------------
http://goeving.blogspot.com/

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve that is a good looking nose !

Are you going to make side gfx to go with the lower line of the bottom of the nose ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-30-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some ideas:

Or the Corvette using big fog lamps (the ones here are a bit too small for my taste).

A 370 nose, but with a few modifications.

zzzingrol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzingrolSend a Private Message to zzzingrolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2011 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slowly but surely:

Bob
85gtSquirrelly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2011 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85gtSquirrellySend a Private Message to 85gtSquirrellyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one of my current ideas

couple old ideas

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just started this today. It will be a work in progress as I still have to finish my interior.

Ray
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2011 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a Fiero but its my other two seater

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After a little photoshop (thank you 85SEnochie) to add headlights and hood vent.
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little bit of progress.

Ray
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

Ray

Nice.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ray

It's looking good! was going to quote MadCarl and say Dito but did not think he would like that being a posser and all
Can't wait to see it finished.
Terry

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

timmer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is close to mine that i am almost finished

[/QUOTE]

but i used a 355 fiberglass nose and chopped it up

[This message has been edited by timmer (edited 08-24-2011).]

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like how you shortened the length and/or swept it back. IMO the stock nose sticks out way too much and angled too forward.

Just started this today. It will be a work in progress as I still have to finish my interior.

Ray

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 08-25-2011).]

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nice.

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

It's looking good! was going to quote MadCarl and say Dito but did not think he would like that being a posser and all
Can't wait to see it finished.
Terry

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Like how you shortened the length and/or swept it back. IMO the stock nose sticks out way too much and angled too forward.

Thanks I'm liking it. Made some more progress and took the COKE can challenge (well Dr. Pepper).

It should be ready to pull my mold and a part with-in a couple weeks.
Thanks Ray
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No idea who owns this one, but just saw it on YouTube. Looks like a C5 Lingenfelter nose cut up to fit a FIero. The body smoothing looks OK, but not a very good looking car. Nose looks totally out of place on it.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure looks to me like he used the Mad Arch kit.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The nose looks like a F355 or parts of it near the fog lamp and flaring.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2011 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The nose looks like a F355 or parts of it near the fog lamp and flaring.

Maybe a modded 355 nose then. It looks like they tried to make it rounder, and look more like the 'tigershark' kit nose for the C5 Vette.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ray

What sort of bar was it? I really like it i just can't guess what it is.

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2011 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A new choptop nose in the works up in Canada.

I really like this very doable modification.
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

What sort of bar was it? I really like it i just can't guess what it is.

From a Honda!!

Ready for some block sanding, then I will be pulling my mold ( bout 2 weeks)

I have been looking at Archies widebodies and have been thinking about eliminating the belt band and running light???
Thanks Ray
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know anything about this nose? Its from a set of pictures of a 2010 iowa show. I have been looking at alot of noses, and this seems to be about the most unique I have seen.

------------------
88 Yellow GT

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

I really like this very doable modification.

I agree, that's looking really nice. Can't wait to see a finished pick. A nose like that I'd actually seriously look at buying if it didn't exceed 300-400.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From a Honda!!

Ready for some block sanding, then I will be pulling my mold ( bout 2 weeks)

I have been looking at Archies widebodies and have been thinking about eliminating the belt band and running light???
Thanks Ray

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ditto!

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors.
FGTO Build thread ~> Link

DevilWithout a Cause

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-05-2011 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DevilWithout a CauseSend a Private Message to DevilWithout a CauseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some ideas:

Or the Corvette using big fog lamps (the ones here are a bit too small for my taste).

A 370 nose, but with a few modifications.

This is my style, big fiberglass bumpers. Its all I would invest it. Theres also that west coast company with fiberglass body kits for the Fiero but I hear the quality is low and requires serious modding to get them to fit
PFF
System Bot
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2011 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ignnorant Prodigy, How are you coming on the new nose? Are you planing on making molds and selling them? I would like a small deviation and was planning on making one. If you are going to make molds, I would rather buy one. I have been after Fie Ro to amkle me one since '03??? If you are willing please let me know....
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2011 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Ditto!

Thank you, I have since cut my openings for my hood vent and think it will look real nice. Ray
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not very good at photo shop as you will see. But what do you think of the idea. Yes this is stolen from Fie Ro. I have asked for him to make me one. This would be my version. Narrowed center, larger lights. Delete the lights in the hood. If you can photo shop better than myself and would like to post a better version please go for it. I at least think you will get the idea.... Darn IT! Unknown Error (405 - HTTP UPload file :HTTP Query?? Still can't use PIP! Anybody want to post a crappy photo shop image for me?
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you, I have since cut my openings for my hood vent and think it will look real nice. Ray

Hey man I gotta ditto these sentiments, that front end is looking very slick on that car. I can see if in my minds eye all painted nice and with some matching sweet wheels it would be a show stopper. Are you really planning to make more like it? I am still searching for another fiero right now but that is looking very slick....nice work..peace

Pete

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Hey man I gotta ditto these sentiments, that front end is looking very slick on that car. I can see if in my minds eye all painted nice and with some matching sweet wheels it would be a show stopper. Are you really planning to make more like it? I am still searching for another fiero right now but that is looking very slick....nice work..peace

Pete

Thanks Pete. I appreciate the compliments. I have no plans of making additional bumpers of this design. T he only reason I'm pulling a mold is to have a single piece made
out of all fiberglass. I will start working on my rear bumper here shortly. I believe it will compliment where the car nicely. I will post pics. in the "Custom Rears thread"
Thanks again Ray
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aah well, then I guess we all will just have to sit back and drool on it for ya.... Nice work man....enjoy!!

Pete
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Latest from V-8 Archie.

Here it is at the 2011 Fierorama! This car is indescribably gorgeous!

Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hooray! I don't know how but afer all these years I got pip to work! This is close to what I have in mind... or possibly this? Which do you like better? What other changes would make?
Mark A. Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark A. Klein

608 posts
Member since Aug 2002
this is the headlight I would be using.

for
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock