Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  LT1 Stinger going together (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
LT1 Stinger going together by Archie
Started on: 01-09-2002 10:50 PM
Replies: 1108
Last post by: Archie on 12-16-2004 09:29 PM
RedHaze86SD4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedHaze86SD4Send a Private Message to RedHaze86SD4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pHoOl:
i think she's getting jealous that we're drooling over the car and not her! =)

Either that or she wants it for herself
IP: Logged
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTDirect Link to This Post
*Hands Archie an Absorb-All towel*

....*Wipes chin*....

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Well I got bored at work. Cut out the door in photoshop and pivoted it downwards, based on where I figure the hinge to be. If archie is pulling a fast one he either
A. planed the placement of the up-turned door very well.
or
B. Got really lucky. Either that or my PS skills are really horrid.
Sorry I don';t have the pic to post but if I remember tomorrow at work I will post it.

I so hope it is lambo doors
And how much for the car after the show season I have a couple servers laying around I would gladly sell to get that car

E.B.

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
... Garden Baby Jesus! Where have I been to miss this?! Archie, that is the nicest work of art I have seen on a fiero!

What you are doing is simply beautiful! I like the powder coating, and the color of the car.

I am curious to know more about the frame that you have the chasis atached to 9the one that alows you to move the car from horizontal to vertical? that is a very interesting setup!

------------------
hoop
Red 86 GT 5 speed
Black 86 SE Automatic

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITALGT:
What I want to know is...

Archie, are we going to see a nice "just born" video of this car when done? I picture in my head this yellow beast coming out of the shop door, V8 rumbling... pulling up to the camera (you driving of course) giving a thumbs up?

I won't ask for burn-out videos. Break in that motor first... =)

=)

Brett

P.S. I sure miss those old videos on your website! Back in my younger Fiero days, I remember this one... you sitting on the passenger side with a vid camera (or were you driving??? don't remember)... driver going through the first few gears... ....engine RPM's going up... Someone saying, "*HOLY!!!*... (a quick shift and acceleration)... GAWDAMNNN!!!!"

Good vid! You could see the camera move violently during shifts... awesome!

Ok, I'm done with my fantasy. Vids or not... thanks Archie!

Brett

I WANT TO SEE THESE VIDEOS YOUR TALKING ABOUT! ARCHIE!

Scott

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
I think Archie is falling out of his chair because of you guys.

:::Just a few moments before those pictures were taken:::

(Archie) Hey, I got an idea for a good laugh. You hold this door skin in a position to look like a scissor door and I will snap a pic. Make sure you're out of sight and like it was a mistake that I got that open door in this pic. Here, lets take a pic of the hood.

:::Next day after posting the pic here:::
(Archie) LMDAO!!! These guys think I really did it! Now they won't guess what I really did special to the car.

Good one, Archie. (I didn't fall for it)

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Another late night again tonight. We have 7 days to go.

Got the cooling system all hooked up and half of the exhaust system is on the car. The Chop top requires the interior trim to be modified & we have that about half done. Finished installing the brakes today and fired that LT1 up 6 or 8 times just to hear it run.

TRiAD was over this evening to deliver the Wheels/tires I ordered from him. As I write this I'm sure that he is still driving home from my place.

TRiAD, Thanks a lot.

I think the wheels look good, what do you think?

Tomorrow we'll be sitting this unit on the floor for the 1st. time...... I'll show you some pics of the car & wheels sitting at the proper ride height.

Archie

PS, I see that we have a lot of unanswered questions from the last couple days.... I'll try to answer them tonight.

A

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
yes YES Please do Archie, also I have a couple of Questions for you unrelated to this, Ill be sure to give you a PM or E-mail someday

Good Work!

Im thinking that another secret will be the taillights.... or mabey not a secret but mabey he has clear or some kinda tailights to go in?

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 01-25-2002).]

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
Lookin good archie (does triad know the "3" mods) Randy

------------------

17 year old with a rally car, full roll cage, skid plates, light bars, scs suspension, koni adjusters

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

A

now THAT is what I call wheel gap.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! That is now FIVE people on this forum with the same rims!!!!!

But, I must say, that is a wonderful choice Archie

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
I have spoted one of the "never before seen on a fiero options"!!!!

yellow space saver! hehe

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Why is it that in every pic, There is that black strip under the door??? I've been noticing it from the beginning but thought it would all come together at the end. But we've gotten this far, and it STILL looks to me like thats outta place. Everything else on the darn car is yellow... Why isn't that??
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
The rocker panel isn't installed yet. That would cover up where the black area is.

I just noticed that the brake calipers aren't yellow. Why not?

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 01-24-2002).]

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:
Why is it that in every pic, There is that black strip under the door??? I've been noticing it from the beginning but thought it would all come together at the end. But we've gotten this far, and it STILL looks to me like thats outta place. Everything else on the darn car is yellow... Why isn't that??

That's the rail is part the part of the frame that the lower rocker attaches to. I'm sure he painted that yellow too, it's just not installed.

------------------
3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, Mudstain decklid scoop, 7" wing stands, Clear front and rear lights, custom interior, all options...that's all hehe.

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post

SLAMMED87GT

2012 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Originally posted by Master_Sushi:
I have spoted one of the "never before seen on a fiero options"!!!!

yellow space saver! hehe

Uhhhhhh......can you say John Deere?!?!

------------------
3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, Mudstain decklid scoop, 7" wing stands, Clear front and rear lights, custom interior, all options...that's all hehe.

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
okin good archie.... can't wait to see her in a week at WOW... coming along well..

7 DAYS LEFT

------------------

Friends don't let friends drive Corvettes!!
Mike Kroyer
N.I.F.E. Activity Director '02

malacite

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for malaciteSend a Private Message to malaciteDirect Link to This Post
lookin real good.

i don't know what the real secrets are. i remember my guesses in the first name my car thread.

4 seats
all wheel drive.
well...i guess i only remeber two.

i'm wrong but it's ok. this is a sweet piece of work.

as for the scissor doors. if you didn't put them on this car that pic is pretty funny. personaly i don't care. i want a stratos body kit for mine... anyway...if there are no scissor doors on this car you should consider them on a future project. this post shows that there IS intrest.

------------------
Malacite

Grendel-88 Fiero RIP
'94 Saturn SW2 RallySport
'95 Saturn SL1 Touring

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Another late night again tonight...TRiAD was over this evening to deliver the Wheels/tires I ordered from him. As I write this I'm sure that he is still driving home from my place.

TRiAD, Thanks a lot....

Not a problem, man. Thanks for letting me be a part of Fiero history (...or future...)

originally posted by 85 gt fiero:"(does triad know the "3" mods)"

You had better believe it! And I have PICTURES! START THE BRIBERY LOL! You guys are gonna FREAK!

BTW Archie, it's 185 miles from my door to yours. You can tell Martin that his "hour and a half" estimation was a little conservative. At least I didn't get lost (again) getting home. NEVER use MapQuest.com.

Nighty night all...

------------------

Project MR1 ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com
AIM ~ Michael Blue 72

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post
You know TRiAD that we are going to have to beat you because you probably know the secrets......

------------------

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2002 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

[i]BTW Archie, it's 185 miles from my door to yours.

Glad I didn't have to drive that.

Did I get the 300 th post?

Archie

Edited because I DID GET THE 300th. POST.

Allright!!

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-25-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post
OK Archie, I have had enough. I am going to start throwing rocks at my neighbours mustang until you reveal what the secrets are. I will continue to throw rocks at a rate of one every hour until you tell me (or until my neighbour shows up with a baseball bat wanting to know why I am throwing rocks at his car.) either way it will be on your conscience if the car dies or I get my ass kicked.

Alright then, do you have something you want to tell me

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Looking better every day..

But what are you going to do with the "mule" rims? Think they would look outstanding on a white SE that I know of..

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Okay archie... quit teasing us!!

------------------
Kills:
97 Neon R/T

AIM: phool88fiero

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jelly2m8:
You know TRiAD that we are going to have to beat you because you probably know the secrets......

Beat away, Jelly man, I do in fact know Archie's secrets.

...Glad I didn't have to drive it..."

Yeah, I get home and my wife is like; "so, how much did he TIP you for delivering them?!" LOL! If you ever meet her...RUN.
She's mad at me over this. hehe.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Yeah, I get home and my wife is like; "so, how much did he TIP you for delivering them?!" LOL! If you ever meet her...RUN.

mad at you?? has she SEEN the car??

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

I think the wheels look good, what do you think?

Hmm...yeah, I like that style quite a bit! Seriously though, the thin spoke wheels seem to love Fieros. I liked them even more than I thought I would.

So, what sizes did you go with? Lookin' good Archie, keep up the good work, I really hope things are all set for the show.

------------------
Bryce

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
I sure hope your not my neighbor, I got my fieros windsheild broke the other day by a rock and we have a stang too, wait you live in Canada. n/m

hehe

coRy

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, after you left, I thought I should have at least covered you for your costs for taking the drive for me.

If I had made the trip down there I wouldn't have got as much done today as I did.

At least we offered you a beer

Don't worry about the wife..... I know for a fact that they get over it.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-25-2002).]

NOCONES

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NOCONESSend a Private Message to NOCONESDirect Link to This Post
TRIAD. she seems to get a little mad over everything
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
TRIAD:::::
Just PM me the secret's === a 'smooth' car you will have...lol

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com
Technical Support (903) 825-7744 Steve or e~mail SmoothGT@gotomy.com
"Smoooooth GT"
Shaved door handles, sidetrim, Custom-Double-side scoop's, sail scoop's, Custom 'sunckn' hood, Rustang decklid scoop, BMW Z~3 vent's, Ferrari~308 headlight cover's, Custom redesigned Fender's, Custom made-front and rear fascia's...

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 72vinman:
....Alright then, do you have something you want to tell me

Well I'm just dying to tell you all about it but I'd like to wait until it's all done. A few weeks ago I showed the group a dash design that was "in process" and I probally should have waited until it was done because it will look much better then. I'd love to show you right now what you want to see but the impact would be diminished by showing it incomplete, so I have to wait.

The good news is that next Thursday morning I have to take the car to the show site to set it up for the show. Thursday morning, before I leave for that trip, I'll post up several pictures that will need no explanation. The worst thing about going to shows is that I miss PFF while I'm gone.... so I'll read your reactions when I return home that evening.

When I introduced this thread, I told you that we had 3 features on this car that had never been done to a Fiero before. I never challenged you to guess what they were and I never said that I'd tell you when (if) you guessed right. I did expect that people would speculate a little on that subject but I never expected that the thread would grow past 300 posts. This thread started 16 days ago and with 4000 "Fiero Detectives" having access to it.... you gotta think that at least a few people will guess right.

I, personally, have really enjoyed this thread and I think that everyone that has read it has had some fun with it. We started out with a thread about naming the car and continued to this thread about it's construction. (& not one flame) This thread will continue even after it's un-veiling while I try to answer all your resulting questions and inquiries.

In the last week or so I've thought of a couple of new features that I wish I had included in this build. However, those ideas came too late. After this WOW show, it is 4 more weeks until the next show that I will take the car to and during that time I plan to try to incorporate a couple more ideas, so this car will become an evolving project throughout the Spring.

While my show schedule is not complete for this year.... I do already have "firm" plans to have this car at the following shows.

WOW show at McCormick Place Chicago Feb. 1,2,3.
Chevy Vette Fest show at McCormick Place Chicago March. 2,3.
Daytona Fiero Show March 22, 23, 24
Ed parks swap meet April 26, 27
Fieros at Carlisle May 17, 18, 19
Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour May 24 thru May 30
Dells show May 30 thru June 2
Auburn Fiero Show July 5 & 6
MI show at Frankenmuth 7-12 thru 7-14

While I'm not telling you about the 3 features, the following is a partial list of the things I can tell you about (because they have all been done before) in no particular order they are:

Low mileage '87 coupe donor car
Completely dis-assembled chassis painted base/clearcoat in black
Top Chopped 3"
Windshield laid back 9 degrees
Angle increased on "B" pillars
Ferrari Yellow paint
Molding, engine grills, booster & mirrors painted body color
Powdercoated engine parts, cooling pipes & radiator mounts
Powdercoated Engine cradle, suspension & crossmember
New Chevy Crate LT1 engine
Coated Sanderson headers
Custom exhaust
Street & Performance wire harness and ECM
Dropped front spindles
Poly cradle & suspension bushings w/all new ball joints
Wheels & Tires
11.25" Big Brake conversion with hand brake
"Warber" style hood
Power door releases
Custom Power windows
3 pc. removeable rear window
Mr. Mike's "Sport" seats (this is the 1st car to ever have these)
Mr. Mike's Custom interior
ACC Carpet
"Ferrari" Steering Wheel
Short Shifter

That's all I can think of for now.

Thanks for your interest

Archie

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
Your such a TEASE!
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Removable rear window?? Can't wait to see how its set up. I got to see Skitimes window and it is Very Nice! Keep up the good work!!!
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
I cant wait to meet you on the power tour Archie. It will be alot of fun!
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Did anybody else notice he said "Power door releases"? hmm... sounds like spring loaded (or gas shock) to open once a power door release is activated. hmmm...

------------------
Kills:
97 Neon R/T

AIM: phool88fiero

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Daaaaamn! Looks *great* with those wheels!

You're building a car worthy of the colour paint you used

Great choices Arch and TRiAD!

I've liked them up lots since I first saw them on AcursedX's car a long time ago.

They come in 7 (front) and 8 (rear) inch sizes, and I think they'd make the most excellent 'stock' wheels.

5 cars with them?! That's IT? Every Fiero should look that good!

Best!
Ben.

A

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

[This message has been edited by artherd (edited 01-25-2002).]

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

WOW show at McCormick Place Chicago Feb. 1,2,3.
Chevy Vette Fest show at McCormick Place Chicago March. 2,3.
Daytona Fiero Show March 22, 23, 24
Ed parks swap meet April 26, 27
Fieros at Carlisle May 17, 18, 19
Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour May 24 thru May 30
Dells show May 30 thru June 2
Auburn Fiero Show July 5 & 6
MI show at Frankenmuth 7-12 thru 7-14

Archie

Excellent, I get to see you at the Fiero Factory AND Frankenmuth!

Do you plan on taking this same car to all the shows, as your latest and greatest...or do you think you may bring a kit car to any of the shows? I'd love to see a Finale in person. I keep trying to con my friends into driving me to Chicago so we can check out your cars!

Thanks,

Bryce
88 GT
*typo*

[This message has been edited by Nashco (edited 01-25-2002).]

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Arch-man, with YOUR approval...

I just couldn't wait!

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
YEA!!! Archie is bringing it to Daytona! I can't wait to see it... and maybe a "quick" ride ?

------------------
Roy :D
Just another stock Blue 87 GT
Suncoast Fieros

JUST ADDED: YELLOW 1988 GT w/ T-Tops, 5-Speed, and Performance Sound.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock