Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  LT1 Stinger going together (Page 18)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
LT1 Stinger going together by Archie
Started on: 01-09-2002 10:50 PM
Replies: 1108
Last post by: Archie on 12-16-2004 09:29 PM
85 gt fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2002 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
need pics i have been on sice 7:30 this moring

Archie stop doin donuts in the stinger and take some pics

IP: Logged
Dan R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to bed soon, all this excitement tired me out. Have a good night
sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
I'd be careful with offers like that here...there are several people here who would be more than willing to arrange that.

ewww. LOL!

I dont think Spektrum would like that too much
Fiero*101

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero*101Send a Private Message to Fiero*101Direct Link to This Post
UMMMM.....YEAH

THATS SWEET

DR.D

------------------
Fiero*101
Gold 86 SE 2M6

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Wow, you all have been busy today. You've asked way more questions than I can answer tonight.

From the comments it would appear that you like the LT1 Stinger a bit. I'm glad & I hope that we've all had some fun with this thread.

In other posts, I've told you what all we had on this car except for 3 special items.

As I explained earlier today (Thursday) time was a factor in not having time to post up details before we left for the show.

When we got over to the show we waited in line for more than 4 hours to get into that place. It's like this every year...... this group has been doing this show for like 40 years and they still can't get people into this place in a timely manner. The Last couple of years I've waited about 3 hours each time. I also attend other shows at this same location..... for example I've been attending Vette-Fest for the last several years and the number of cars that attend that show is about the same as this show & I've never waited in line more than 1 hour for that show. From the time I left the shop (which is about 45 minutes from McCormack Place) 'til the time I returned to the shop tonight with the truck I was gone for 8+ hours.

So let's see if I can answer some of your questions tonight before I go to bed.

Phil: They put this car in "Radical Sports" They put my Finale in Handbuilt Sports or something. Interesting that they put Lothar B. NStar modified Fiero GT into "Compact Sports" figure that out. I think we should have been in the same class.

Some of the other things that should answer most of the questions in no particular order are....

More pictures tonight?... Sorry, I took the camera with me but after all the crap about getting into the building and as bad as the cars looked with dirt all over them, I never got a chance to snap pictures tonight. However several PFF members were also there tonight, including Pegasas, Lady Pegasas, Haze & DL10, I know they took some pics. and I was hoping that they would post them up here for you.

As you know, we worked on this car right up to the last minute..... go back to the beginning of this thread and take a look at the 1st post and you'll see that this car went from virtually nothing to finished car in just a month. On any project that moves that fast some things are going to be works "in process". Sure the air cleaner is not in the most desirable position but the intake system that I had planned for the car hasn't come in yet. No one complained about the black injector covers on the Yellow, Alum. colored engine yet. I had ordered new Chrome units from S&P but they aren't in yet. I know the seatbelts are missing, but I need to get them died. I rather have you tell me about the belts missing than hear something about how bad the Gray belts look in the Black interior. Not to worry, I wear my seatbelts all the time, This car was just completed this morning and hasn't been driven on public roads yet.

Ok, so the Three Items.....

1) The Suicide doors.... not a lot of explanation really needed here. They have remote releases and just pop open. I understand about electric releases and what happens if the power goes out and you are inside. You can rest assured that those items have been handled. I used to have a Lambo with the same electric releases and windows and I learned a few tricks for safty releases from that car.

Ok, so item #2.... The LT1 intake manifold is on the engine backwards. It appears that no one is impressed with that one. Not only has that never been done on a Fiero before but I'm confident that it hasn't been done on ANY LT1 engine before. On any V-8 swap (and most V-6's for that matter) the area to the right of the engine becomes very busy. With the plumbing, rad hoses and electrical connections that area becomes tight, it will work, but it's tight. Maybe someone can post a pic. of Winstons or Joel's engine compartment because I'm too tired to go looking for them right now. With the Throttle Body on the other end of the engine it opens up a whole lot more possibilities.

Item #3..... When I originally said that there would be 3 new items, I actually had 4 items in mind but wanted to understate it just in case one of the 4 didn't happen in time. So we will call this item #3.... Along with The fine interior parts that Mr. Mike's supplied for this car, he was also trying to get the leather onto one of my custom dash covers. When I sent the dash to him to prototype the dash cover, he said that he'd try to have it done in time for this show. But, try as he might, he couldn't get it done quick enough. I'm sure I'll have it before the next show and I'll tell you all about it then.

So what was item #4? ..... well with the intake system turned around, why not install a SuperCharger. Once again, that will be coming a little later in the Spring as soon as I find one I can afford.

It's time for the Archie to go to bed. Quiet day tomorrow. My guys, who worked so hard on this car, are taking tomorrow off and I'm going to the shop to try to get a few overdue items done, answer some EMail & return some calls. Then it's over to McCormick Place at 5:30 for the opening of the show.

'Til tomorrow all.

Archie

Brandon86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon86SESend a Private Message to Brandon86SEDirect Link to This Post
Woo-hoo! First to post after Archie!

First of all, the car looks great. I have to admit, I was really hoping for scissor doors, but suicide is pretty sweet too! Also the flipping of the intake is a great idea with the space it opens up. I can't wait to get a hold of you in a couple years when I have money! Now the only question is whether I'll decide on a notchback or fastback for my project car......

Brandon

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/014170.html

------------------

1984 Indy Pace Car - 1984 SE - 1985 Sport Coupe ~ Click Here

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
He should get one of those Volkswagen style antennas and stick it off the back... then the stinger would have a real stinger...

just kidding... or am I??

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Just giving you ideas Archie.

BTW. Love the car, it was worth the wait!

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
stuff...

turning the intake around also means if you have an indy scoop the possibility of making it functional is a little easier.

has the tranny been mentioned? what is it if you haven't said already?

any performance #'s in the future? maybe weight it too?

some irm rockers would give you an intercooler spot option if you charge it, or maybe even a little air/water one somehow under an indy scoop. or go on into the trunk and set it up there.

could someone photo shop it black for me so i can dream some?

87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
Good job archie again... Well PFF Members i just like to say that the Stinger looks alot more impressive in person then on the forum. If you have a chance to catch archie and the Stinger at a show near you i recomend going to see it. It is one of the most impressive Fiero ideas i have seen..

You can see the Pictures of the Stinger in The WORLD OF WHEELS (PRE-SHOW PICTURES) posted by HAZE.

Looks Get Archie...

See you over the weekend...Hopefully it is easier to get into the show friday night...haha

------------------

Friends don't let friends drive Corvettes!!
Mike Kroyer
N.I.F.E. Activity Director '02

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 02-01-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Denny

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 02-23-2002).]

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
supercharger what do youthink the est. 1/4 time will be for it.
Nice Job Archie

Randy

------------------

17 year old with a rally car, full roll cage, skid plates, light bars, scs suspension, koni adjusters

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Archie, I love the turned around intake. It gives you the option to plumb a factory style intake to the fender vent. I like that a lot. And, as you said, it cleans things up a lot in there too. I guess people weren't as impressed with that because they were expecting more WOW factor. Still, I like it. If you supercharge that thing, it's gonna be insane! Make sure to get some quarter mile time. Oh, and what tranny are you running? Sounds like a great car to "stress test" those trannies and your clutch!
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
So... exactly how difficult is it to reverse the intake? Is this something that will be available in the future? Also... could you do it to a TPI 350 as well? Lookin' awsome!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Aura:
He should get one of those Volkswagen style antennas and stick it off the back... then the stinger would have a real stinger...

just kidding... or am I??

I suggested this. I'm doing to mine. They're amplified and $50 shipped, with the cable, if anyone's interested.

Archie, if you want one, let me know, we'll work out a different arrangement.

Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusDirect Link to This Post
May I take the opportunity to rub this in...(heehee) I do believe I was the FIRST FEMALE (Non-Archie working) FORUM MEMBER to sit in this car!!! Thank you, thank you. (And may I add that this was a VERY comfortable car?)
THANKS ARCHIE!!!!!

------------------

Hey pretty....don't you wanna take a ride with me...through my world?

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
OH NO, now I even am checking this forum in the middle of school, on the schools laptop I carry around all day, well yeah, I cant wait to see the other 2 mods!

coRy

4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
cool they have that on the lotus esprits someday someday i will have one! may not be able to afford the insureance but it look nice in my garage

now to get back on topic here

arch very nice! whats the back window do anything or does the center just come out???
looks good and im sure the 1/4m times will be very nice too!!

FieroLT1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLT1Click Here to visit FieroLT1's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroLT1Direct Link to This Post
Archie, I for one, am very intrigued about the Intake reversal. So much so, that I will be paying you a visit soon to get the low down on the whole thing.

Just for comparison purposes I am posting some of my engine bay pictures. I will be doing the reversal too soon. But I want mine breathing fresh air from the outside. I am sure you thought of this too already.

------------------
Winston Ojeda
88 Formula LT1
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
http://www.FieroLT1.com
Home of the Fiero LT1

wojeda@FieroLT1.com

pherder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pherderSend a Private Message to pherderDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by pherder (edited 03-20-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
At this point, I'd like to mention something.

From start to finish, this car took us 7 weeks to build. The concept was born about 2 years ago when I sold my Blue Chop Top To Joel. I couldn't have picked a better person to sell it to. It's like having a family pet that you have to adopt out and you look for a "good home" for it. If the Blue Chop Top was a pet and I was looking to "adopt it out", I couldn't have found a better "home" for it.

In the last 2 years, we've been just too busy to build this concept. It just tore me up that I've gone 2 years without owning a chop top, so several months ago I started scheduling customer jobs so that we would have a couple of months of low work load so that we had time to devote to this car. I'd like to thank my 2 employees, Marcin Mordel and Rob Kurnat, these guys put in the time and talent to make this all happen. Now that this job is complete, we have the time to do more customer cars, so bring them on.

I'd also like to thank Mr. Mike (I call him Mike) for the time, effort and skill he put into making this very nice interior for me. There is no way this car would look as good as it does without Mike's leather in it. Look for the LT! Stinger to be in the Mr. Mike's display at the Daytona Show.

When taking on a project like this one, in such a short time table, it is necessary that several people know the total plan before it is revealed to the group as a whole. I'd like to thank several PFF members for keeping it under their hats all this time. I'm sure I'll forget a few names here but some of the "in the know" PFF members are (in no particular order) Phil, Haze, Pegasas, Lady Pegasas, Oreif, TRiAD, Fino, PaulV, Rodney Dickman, Several of the NIFE BOD's, Fiero_24, Dave Gunsel, rgeeinc..... I'd like to thank you all for staying true to your word and keeping our little secret.

I'd also like to thank Cliff for providing this Forum for showing you this car as it was being built.

Anyway..... I'm heading over to the show with my camera tonight and I'll take you some good pics of all the Fieros at the show. I'll post those pics up tonight.

I did take a lot of pictures of the LT1 Stinger as we were building it and I'll try to answer any questions you might have.

Archie

------------------

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-01-2002).]

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
what's the 3rd mod???

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Don't some of you read the whole page?

Originally posted by Archie:
Ok, so the Three Items.....

1) The Suicide doors.... not a lot of explanation really needed here. They have remote releases and just pop open. I understand about electric releases and what happens if the power goes out and you are inside. You can rest assured that those items have been handled. I used to have a Lambo with the same electric releases and windows and I learned a few tricks for safty releases from that car.

Ok, so item #2.... The LT1 intake manifold is on the engine backwards. It appears that no one is impressed with that one. Not only has that never been done on a Fiero before but I'm confident that it hasn't been done on ANY LT1 engine before. On any V-8 swap (and most V-6's for that matter) the area to the right of the engine becomes very busy. With the plumbing, rad hoses and electrical connections that area becomes tight, it will work, but it's tight. Maybe someone can post a pic. of Winstons or Joel's engine compartment because I'm too tired to go looking for them right now. With the Throttle Body on the other end of the engine it opens up a whole lot more possibilities.

Item #3..... When I originally said that there would be 3 new items, I actually had 4 items in mind but wanted to understate it just in case one of the 4 didn't happen in time. So we will call this item #3.... Along with The fine interior parts that Mr. Mike's supplied for this car, he was also trying to get the leather onto one of my custom dash covers. When I sent the dash to him to prototype the dash cover, he said that he'd try to have it done in time for this show. But, try as he might, he couldn't get it done quick enough. I'm sure I'll have it before the next show and I'll tell you all about it then.

So what was item #4? ..... well with the intake system turned around, why not install a SuperCharger. Once again, that will be coming a little later in the Spring as soon as I find one I can afford.

Again, thanks Archie for doing such awsome work- and I can't wait to see where to take the LT1 Stinger project in the near future!

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

What a beautiful car. Hopefully, you will be working with MinngreenGT (Rob) on poster pictures. I would love to be able to buy one to add to my Fiero picture collection.

Hope to see in person at Daytona, Dells, or
Fierorama. Jeff

4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
Archie,

What a beautiful car. Hopefully, you will be working with MinngreenGT (Rob) on poster pictures. I would love to be able to buy one to add to my Fiero picture collection.

Hope to see in person at Daytona, Dells, or
Fierorama. Jeff

i would be interested in a poster!!!

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
you know after all this nobdy has aked to see the Man ARCHIE and his new CREATION... I think a "BIG SALUTE" goes out to Archie and the STINGER. Archie and his employee's have built something that has never been done before and they pulled it off... GOOD JOB ARCHIE... LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!

And here is the MAN and his MACHINE!!!!

------------------

Mike Kroyer

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 02-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 02-02-2002).]

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

87 Pegasus

2441 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Archie:

When taking on a project like this one, in such a short time table, it is necessary that several people know the total plan before it is revealed to the group as a whole. I'd like to thank several PFF members for keeping it under their hats all this time. I'm sure I'll forget a few names here but some of the "in the know" PFF members are (in no particular order) Phil, Haze, Pegasas, Lady Pegasas, Oreif, TRiAD, Fino, PaulV, Rodney Dickman, Several of the NIFE BOD's, Fiero_24, Dave Gunsel, rgeeinc..... I'd like to thank you all for staying true to your word and keeping our little secret.

Archie

Archie it was hard to keep it man.. after all the PFF members stated saying all the things that they saw and thought that you were doing to the stinger... It was like i just wanted to tell them "NO" thats not what he is doing it is this... But i kept it and i think it was well worth the wait.

------------------

Mike Kroyer

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Beautifull car Archie, but I have a question I'm surprized no one has asked. If we wanted you to create a car like that for us, how much would it cost to do?

------------------

Bixby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BixbySend a Private Message to BixbyDirect Link to This Post
Ummm, Yellow V8 fieros rule.
Can't wait to see more of your car.

#1, what more can I say?
http://www.v8archie.com/wade.htm

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
Beautifull car Archie, but I have a question I'm surprized no one has asked. If we wanted you to create a car like that for us, how much would it cost to do?

from what archie told me at the WOW show he is not even sure how much the car is right now he is just enjoying it. But he said to produce this car over again it would cost more than the prototype. Archie can exlain it more to you i figure i just through that little tid bit in....

------------------

Mike Kroyer

PFF
System Bot
Jaei Sun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
What kind of clutch could hold that much power?? I'm very curious! And even more insane what clutch could hold that beast after the supercharger is bolted on??

And what Transaxle would be up to the challenge of taking that much abuse??

yo_sweets_babe

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2002 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweets_babeSend a Private Message to yo_sweets_babeDirect Link to This Post
well, more proof that itz an amazing car

i showed one of the pictures to one of my STRICTLY honda/japanese model friends, and he LOVED it!!! this is the first non asian car that he showed even the slightest interest in...

WAY TO GO ARCHIE! congrats on your success! itz absolutely beautiful

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2002 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:
Also... could you do it to a TPI 350 as well?

I was thinking about the same thing, I took a look at my L98 TPI motor today in the camaro.. the big differnce though is the LT1 use's a coil pack,.. and the TPI motor has a distributor wich does go threw the intake manifold at the rear. could take some serious engineering to make that one work ! ..

DR650SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
ARCHIE YOUR THE MAN!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! MORE PICS!!!

------------------
AIM: DR650SE
2 Black 86 SE's V-6 4-SPD

Gerald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeraldSend a Private Message to GeraldDirect Link to This Post
I want that car. Its so bad ass
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post
So Archie, is that ol V8 going to be able to hang with my lowly V6 on the power tour?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bixby:
Ummm, Yellow V8 fieros rule.
Can't wait to see more of your car.

#1, what more can I say?
http://www.v8archie.com/wade.htm

Welcome to the Forum Wade, You're gonna love it here.

I'm so glad I picked Yellow for this car..... it just wouldn't be the same in any other color.

Here are some more pics from the WOW show today.

I hope someone has started a post on pics from the WOW show 'cuz I have pics of all the Fieros there.

Archie

G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyDirect Link to This Post
And I thought my LT1 was the only one like that...You sir are the long lost son of Enzo-
This thing belongs in someones dreams...You have pushed the Pontiac Fiero further than anybody out there.
Thanks bro-
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2002 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Archie,

I have only one suggestion...

Put a mirror under the rear deck lid so that beautiful motor can be viewed without running the risk of belt-buckle scratches!

BTW... The car looks better every time I look at it!

------------------
Roy :D
Just another stock Blue 87 GT
Suncoast Fieros

JUST ADDED: YELLOW 1988 GT w/ T-Tops, 5-Speed, and Performance Sound.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock