Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  LT1 Stinger going together (Page 26)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
LT1 Stinger going together by Archie
Started on: 01-09-2002 10:50 PM
Replies: 1108
Last post by: Archie on 12-16-2004 09:29 PM
87FieroGTx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2002 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> X <<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 0 0 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<

[This message has been edited by 87FieroGTx (edited 12-05-2002).]

IP: Logged
stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2002 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post
Good work Archie...999...1 more!

------------------
Steven Rossi
2M4 Cadero Converted GT

arte444

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2002 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Direct Link to This Post
See if i can turn it over =)

------------------
-Kyle
Aim: Littlechugger
1987 Fiero Notchback 4cyl.
1990 POS Cavalier

arte444

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2002 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Direct Link to This Post

arte444

1510 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Lets see if i can turn it over =)

------------------
-Kyle
Aim: Littlechugger
1987 Fiero Notchback 4cyl.
1990 POS Cavalier

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2002 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
1004 now)
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2002 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986GTV8:

Where did yo get hte door hinges for this ride?

I designed and made them myself. No one makes a hinge that would do what I needed it to do, so I had to make them myself.

I think I posted pics of the hinges earlier in this thread.

Archie

------------------

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Well, It's been a year since we first showed you the completed LT1 Stinger. I thought I'd give you a report on the last year and how it's doing.

As you know the car made it's first show at the Chicago 2002 WOW. We managed a Best at that show. A month later we were at the Chicago Chevy Vette Fest and won Gold there. The 3rd show was a Fiero only show at Daytona, we didn't win anything there, ZERO. It appears that a car that can win at WOW & a big Chevy/Vette show is still not good enough to win at a Fiero show. We then took it to the Carlisle show and managed to place in that show. We managed to run a few days of the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour before heading over to the Dells show and, in what turned out to be our only Fiero show win, got a 1st. there. We went to several other local non-Fiero shows including the Pontiac Nationals, and did quite well. Finishing up the season at FieroRama where we managed to place. We've started out this season with another Best at the Chicago WOW 2003 Show.

How's the car holding up????

As we expected, the engine/driveline have done fine. We've done too many V-8 Fieros to not expect success in that area.

All that Yellow powdercoating we did on the underside of the car has held up very well. Cleaning the underside of the car for the shows is just a matter of wiping down the smooth powdercoated parts. Very easy & I like easy when it comes to cleaning up the car for a show.

The Chop Top has held up fine, just as we had expected. Not a bit of flex in the chassis and 100% of the extensive body work is still like new.

The rear hinged doors were the area I was most concerned with. Would they hold up to continued use over an extended length of time? These doors have opened and closed at least a couple of times a day for the last year. I'm happy to report that there is no sagging or looseness in the hinges or the latches.

Along the way, I believe that we've set a record for the longest active Fiero based thread anywhere on the Internet.

All in all, I think the car has turned out as good or better than I had expected.

What's next for the Stinger? I've come up with the concept for the car that will eventually replace the Stinger but I won't be ready to start on it until next year. As far as showing the car, I've decided to take the car to a few Fiero shows this year to exhibit it but not to show it for awards. I will continue to show it at non Fiero shows. I will attend all the same Fiero shows I went to last year plus a few others but I will not show my cars for the awards. I feel that some people think that a Fiero Vendor should not be entering his cars to compete against the Fiero hobbiests. Maybe that is part of the reason the Stinger did so poorly at Fiero only shows. In the past, I was always happy just to enter my car in a show. Last year, with the introduction of the Stinger, I actually spent that season caring who won a show. Now I can go back to doing what I like best at shows and that is visiting with my friends. For this next season, when possible, I will be set up as a "Vendor" at the shows and I'll let my customers win the hardware just as they have been doing all along.

My primary car for this season will be the Blue Fino that I just finished. The LT1 Stinger will be the 2nd car I take to the shows. I will be bringing many V-8 kit parts and Fiberglass body parts to the shows and will have other things as show & tell aids.

Let's see, I think that's about it.

To the new people, I'd like to invite you to go back and read this thread from the beginning and see what we are all talking about.

Anyone have any questions?

Archie

------------------

We Now Take PayPal

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
im still curious whats gonna be at the 20th anniversary show but if your keepin it a secret thats cool cuz I know whatever you bring is gonna be amazing!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2003 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wpgfiero:

im still curious whats gonna be at the 20th anniversary show but if your keepin it a secret thats cool cuz I know whatever you bring is gonna be amazing!

I'll be bringing at least 2 cars, the Stinger and the Blue Fino would be the 1st 2 cars I bring.

Archie

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
about a month ago, I was looking thru this for the exhaust setup on the stinger. let me tell you, this is a long thread when your looking for one pic. I did find it. But I also found the pic you made of someone holding the door up making it look like you did the Scissor doors.

That was just damn funny.

------------------
88 Yellow FORMULA
SSFiero@Aol.com

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

My primary car for this season will be the Blue Fino that I just finished. The LT1 Stinger will be the 2nd car I take to the shows. I will be bringing many V-8 kit parts and Fiberglass body parts to the shows and will have other things as show & tell aids.

Anyone have any questions?

Archie

Archie

Just to make sure I am correct from what you told me over the phone and this thread. Since this is the first year for your Fino you will continue to compete against your customers in shows including the "Carlisle show" AGAIN and "20th anniversary show" with your Fino and the Stinger.

Or have I misunderstood you and you will only be SHOWING your two cars in your vender area (not compete) after the WOW show.

Edit: Are you competing against me in the Detroit show?

Fino

------------------
Fino www.edstephens.net
Member National Kit Car Club www.kitcarclub.com

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 02-09-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
bushroot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bushrootSend a Private Message to bushrootDirect Link to This Post
Are we at 1000 yet?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2003 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fino:

Archie

Edit: Are you competing against me in the Detroit show?

Fino

No, besides my Fino couldn't beat yours anyway. But you already know that

Archie

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Just to make sure I am correct from what you told me over the phone and this thread. Since this is the first year for your Fino you will continue to compete against your customers in shows including the "Carlisle show" AGAIN and "20th anniversary show" with your Fino and the Stinger.

Or have I misunderstood you and you will only be SHOWING your two cars in your vender area (not compete) after the WOW show.

Fino

------------------
Fino www.edstephens.net

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Well, It's been a year since we first showed you the completed LT1 Stinger. I thought I'd give you a report on the last year and how it's doing.

...The 3rd show was a Fiero only show at Daytona, we didn't win anything there, ZERO. It appears that a car that can win at WOW & a big Chevy/Vette show is still not good enough to win at a Fiero show.

[/b]

Archie -- I can't believe that you still going on about that. Let's look at the rest of your note and see if we can find a root cause for you not winning at Daytona.

How's the car holding up????...
All that Yellow powdercoating we did on the underside of the car has held up very well. Cleaning the underside of the car for the shows is just a matter of wiping down the smooth powdercoated parts. Very easy & I like easy when it comes to cleaning up the car for a show.
[b]

So, you cleaned it for WOW and Carlise and won a trophy. Why didn't you find it necessary to clean it for Daytona? After you trailered the car for 2000 miles it was filthy. I was one of the three judges and I can say that the only reason you didn't place in the Modified Class was because your car was not clean... period.

The car that won Best of Show was a rose colored GT convertible with a Northstar V8. He drove his car from Indiana(?) and by show time it was spotless. How can you expect to place over him? The other cars in that class, while not as special as the Stinger, were also very clean. Do you think they didn't deserve their award?

[b]
... As far as showing the car, I've decided to take the car to a few Fiero shows this year to exhibit it but not to show it for awards. I will continue to show it at non Fiero shows. I will attend all the same Fiero shows I went to last year plus a few others but I will not show my cars for the awards. I feel that some people think that a Fiero Vendor should not be entering his cars to compete against the Fiero hobbiests. Maybe that is part of the reason the Stinger did so poorly at Fiero only shows.

The other award that you would have qualified for is the "Best Re-Engineered" Fiero. Unfortunatly, because you asked and recieved special permission to part across the street with the other vendors, the judges for that award didn't know your car was supposed be judged. I'll agree that someone should have relayed that information but, unfortunatly, it was not. For that you deserve an apology.

Because you insist on belaboring the issue, you continue to do Frank and Maryann Martin a great dis-service for their tireless efforts in organizing the show each and every year. Their contributions to the Fiero community doesn't deserve this kind of harassment.

The cars you build are things legends are made of... the Stinger, the Blue Chop Top, The Purple Pavement Eater, and so forth. Your creativeness and craftmanship are second to none. Why then can't you, even now, show a little humility and let it go?

Respectfully,
Roy

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

So, you cleaned it for WOW and Carlise and won a trophy. Why didn't you find it necessary to clean it for Daytona? After you trailered the car for 2000 miles it was filthy. I was one of the three judges and I can say that the only reason you didn't place in the Modified Class was because your car was not clean... period.

The other award that you would have qualified for is the "Best Re-Engineered" Fiero. Unfortunatly, because you asked and recieved special permission to part across the street with the other vendors, the judges for that award didn't know your car was supposed be judged. I'll agree that someone should have relayed that information but, unfortunatly, it was not. For that you deserve an apology.

Respectfully,
Roy

The only thing I was interested in was Re-Engineered. The car that won Engineered was nice (& very clean) but I mistakenly figured that some weight is given in Judging for the extent & execution of the modifications. We parked the one car across the drive with Mr. Mike to give support to another Vendor who supports the show. Nothing wrong with that.

Below is what the cars looked like when we arrived in FL. After driving thru one of legendary Chicago/NW Indiana March ice storms. We drove 13 hours to get to the South side of Indianapolis, that's normally a 4 hour trip from here. I'm sure the undersides of the cars didn't look any better. We drove straight thru to arrive late on Friday. There was no way or time to get under them to clean at Daytona.

This year I hope we don't have another storm but we will be arriving a day early and the car(s) will be clean top & bottom. We would have been a day early, if not for the weather, last year.

I'm sorry that you're upset.

I'm not trying to undermine the show, after all I'm still a sponsor of the show.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-10-2003).]

Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
Hell, even dirty that car should have won! Nobody else had mods like that....who cares if it was clean!

------------------

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

The only thing I was interested in was Re-Engineered. The car that won Engineered was nice (& very clean) but I mistakenly figured that some weight is given in Judging for the extent & execution of the modifications.

[/b]

Unfortunatly, the judges for the "classes" and "specialty awards" (Best Re-Engineered, Best, Interior, Best Paint, Most Scoops, etc.) were different. The only point of confusion was that no one knew you were supposed to be judged. If they gave out an award for "Largest Continuous Crowd", you'd have won easily.

The only reason I commented was out of respect for Frank and Marianna. Their work to put together this show goes mostly unheralded. I didn't want the members of PPF to mistakenly think that Daytona was a second-class show because Archie didn't get a trophy. Dayton is a First Class show.

Thank-you for your continued support of the show and I look forward to visiting with again this year. You'll be easy to find, I'll just look for the crowd .

Sincerely,
Roy

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:
You'll be easy to find,
Sincerely,
Roy

Yeah, I'll be easy to find, I'll be the one drinking the beer while watching everyone else cleaning their car.

Archie

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post
Archie

You answered one question could you answer the others please?

Just to make sure I am correct from what you told me over the phone and this thread. Since this is the first year for your Fino you will continue to compete against your customers in shows including the "Carlisle show", "Dells show" "several other local non-Fiero shows including the Pontiac Nationals" "FieroRama" AGAIN and "20th anniversary show" with your Fino and the Stinger.

Fino

------------------
Fino www.edstephens.net

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 02-10-2003).]

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002

This year I hope we don't have another storm but we will be arriving a day early and the car(s) will be clean top & bottom. We would have been a day early, if not for the weather, last year.
Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 02-10-2003).]

Archie

I am sorry I asked the same question several times, my apologies. If I only read the thread I could find my own answer.

Yes, you are competing against your customers again this year.

That was easy.
Fino

------------------
Fino www.edstephens.net

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2003 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Yes, you are competing against your customers again this year.

That was easy.
Fino

Wow Ed, you and I must be reading different threads.

I WILL be going to shows, but will going as a vendor and displaying my cars in my vendor area.

I WILL be entering competition in NON-Fiero type shows.

Earlier in this thread I stated "As far as showing the car, I've decided to take the car to a few Fiero shows this year to exhibit it but not to show it for awards. I will continue to show it at non Fiero shows. I will attend all the same Fiero shows I went to last year plus a few others but I will not show my cars for the awards. I feel that some people think that a Fiero Vendor should not be entering his cars to compete against the Fiero hobbiests. Maybe that is part of the reason the Stinger did so poorly at Fiero only shows."

Upon re-reading the above statement, I don't understand how you came to your conclusion that I was going to show.

Anyway I think I've answered your question this time for sure.

Archie

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Showing = non competing.
Competing = Competing

So again the answer is Yes, you are competing against your customers again this year.

You did in the WOW show and "I WILL be entering competition in NON-Fiero type shows."

I am a customer and compete in NON-Fiero type shows.

You say "I feel that some people think that a Fiero Vendor should not be entering his cars to compete against the Fiero hobbiests." I agree with you.

I am a Fiero hobbiest in my home garage building a car alone competing against a professional who builds the same car (Fino) as a business for profit.

Once again Fiero Vendor should not be entering his cars to compete against the Fiero hobbiests that includes re-bodys.

After saying what I believe in I hope I can still buy parts for my car.

What does it cost for me to buy a right and left headlight cover for the Fino?

Fino

------------------
Fino www.edstephens.net

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Showing = non competing.
Competing = Competing

So again the answer is Yes, you are competing against your customers again this year.

You did in the WOW show and "I WILL be entering competition in NON-Fiero type shows."

You say "I feel that some people think that a Fiero Vendor should not be entering his cars to compete against the Fiero hobbiests." I agree with you.

I am a Fiero hobbiest in my home garage building a car alone competing against a professional who builds the same car (Fino) as a business for profit.

Once again Fiero Vendor should not be entering his cars to compete against the Fiero hobbiests that includes re-bodys.

Fino

God Ed, I don't know what you want from me.

The odds are about 10000 to 1 that you & I will end up at the same non-Fiero show in the same class & if we are, you'll still beat me.

It seems that you are trying to twist my words to make this look like a conflict.

You have my phone number, it seems that you are much more concerned about this than I am, why don't you just call?

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Now I'm even more confused.

Ed, I just visited your Web Site...... What the heck is this?...... "I am sorry but photos of my Fino will not be shown. I am competing in shows this year against the company that manufactures and sells the kit car body I bought."

It's starting to look like you have more problems than we can deal with here. If you actually felt this way before I made the post about not competing then you should have said something. If this change was prompted by my post then maybe you need to start your own thread.

Archie

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Yeah, I'll be easy to find, I'll be the one drinking the beer while watching everyone else cleaning their car.

Archie

Now THAT sounds like a plan. My Formula isn't show-worthy (by that I mean it has no chance of winning anything), but I still enjoy the shows. When I went to the Williamsburg FOCOA show, I spent all my time cleaning my car, then a few hours at the show, won nothing, and came home. I think I'll follow your example and just show up to ENJOY the show, rather than compete. Especially if there's a place I can display my car as an enthusiast, but not have to worry about readying it for the show. (Mainly, I want the pic of my car on the track. )

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Now THAT sounds like a plan.

OK - I propose a new class for the big 20th show. It will be a self-policed class. We'll go ahead and get the rides judged, but then we can add back on 5 points for every beer consumed!

If we get enough interest, we can have a class for the ladies and wine coolers, too!

Who's with me? Sounds like a lot more fun than arguing about trophies and competing against others...

Hartz (looking forward to my 98 point judged work in progress!)

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo
Hartz's Toys

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Now THAT sounds like a plan. My Formula isn't show-worthy (by that I mean it has no chance of winning anything), but I still enjoy the shows. When I went to the Williamsburg FOCOA show, I spent all my time cleaning my car, then a few hours at the show, won nothing, and came home. I think I'll follow your example and just show up to ENJOY the show, rather than compete. Especially if there's a place I can display my car as an enthusiast, but not have to worry about readying it for the show. (Mainly, I want the pic of my car on the track. )

Now let's not let this get out of hand.

All I said was that maybe I as a VENDOR shouldn't be showing my car against my my customers. In the past, I've always gone to the shows and entered my car just so I'd have a place to put it and to support the event by paying my entry fee. This hasn't been a problem in the past because most of the time my cars didn't have a chance of winning anything. I've participated that way because it helped get the total number of registered cars up a little & I've always dreded the day when I'd have to set up a tent & table and sell stuff like a vendor. I mean it's a lot more fun to park the car in the show and spend the day walking around and visiting than it will be to have to setup like Rodney & some of the other vendors do.

Some of the Fiero shows I will go to this year won't have provisions for a Vendor to setup, on those shows, I'll enter and just not let the car be judged.

So my advise to you would be to enter your car because it's more fun to participate than to set off to the side and watch.

Besides, one of these days, one of the shows is going to get 150 registered participants. It will be a whole lot more fun to be able to say you were in that show than to say they only got 149 because you didn't enter.

I've been asked to do V-8 Fiero Seminars at several of the shows this year and I figured it was about time for me to act like a Vendor than try to act like one of the guys.

I'll still be supporting the shows & groups putting on the shows because typically a Vendor space costs as much or more than an entry fee.

I'm really sorry I even brought this up here I didn't mean to get something started. I've been thinking about this (not entering my cars in shows) for several years and I can understand where some people could resent me competing against them.

However, if it's a non-Fiero specific show like Vette Fest or WOW, then I'll enter.

So if you are going to Carlisle, Daytona, The Dells, FieroRama or any of the other great Fiero shows, Enter your car & enjoy. Don't park outside and walk in and then have to explain to everyone why your car isn't in the show field.

Archie

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Supporting your customers and taking PRIDE in the fact that without you selling parts that we install on our cars, the advice and help that you give us freely, the cars would not be able competing at all.

We win once, but YOU win everytime we win. If each one of us wins twice in a season you inturn win hundreds of times.

Starting this year post photos on your website of every car using your parts that win and see how many photos you have at the end of the year.

I hate numbers, there are to many of them.

You don't have to compete to win!
Ed

------------------
Fino www.edstephens.net

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002
*** Bump ***
It didn't go to the top.

Ed

------------------
Fino www.edstephens.net

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Archie

Showing = non competing.
Competing = Competing

After saying what I believe in I hope I can still buy parts for my car.

What does it cost for me to buy a right and left headlight cover for the Fino?

Fino

Archie is not the one you need to worry about

You have a great looking car....showing is all about Detail, and from what I've seen you do a great job.
I think you are worring about something before it happens. I guess it's all in how you look at it.....What happens when you win...Now you can say that the car YOU built is better than one built by the pro.

------------------

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 02-11-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2003 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

DL10

2350 posts
Member since Jun 2000
sorry double post

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 02-11-2003).]

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2003 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
well was bored and started lookin at the thread all over again, funny to see so many people arguing over the doors, even after the pics of the doors open were posted

I was wondering, Archie, what happened to the custom dash you sent to Mr.Mike for the Stinger?

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero
Fiero mods almost done...i know that because im running out of possesions to sell for money

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2003 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
This thread needs a bump, anyone have an extra one?
jubjub2m6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2003 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jubjub2m6Click Here to visit jubjub2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to jubjub2m6Direct Link to This Post
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok...bump

------------------

86SE Gold & Primer Pink
zr-2 hoodscoop
rear coil overs
6"wingstands..&more
JUGGALO!!!!

JacobHaley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2003 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JacobHaleySend a Private Message to JacobHaleyDirect Link to This Post
Some time ago you mentioned plans for more custom stuff on the Stinger. Anything done yet?

**bump**

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2003 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hello Archie, not sure if you remember me from the Chicago WOW show, I had a shaved head and talked to you a bit about moldes on the Fino, and how many were involved in making the Fino. I wanted to take this oppertunity to thank you, I needed to lower the seats in my Targa top Fiero and was looking for a way to do so. I remember reading something about how you lowered the seats on the Stinger, and even though the infromation was not as detailed as I would have liked (but the thread was more on how you put the car together in a few short weeks anyway) it did point my father and I in the right direction, and the end results were very satisfactory. I now do not have to worry about slaming my head on a redesigned roof that was made for a Targa Fiero when I put the roof on. Thanks again, hope to see your future creations at a few more shows.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2003 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i'm worn out just reading the last page.

there's no way i could read the whole thing

SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2003 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
It's here! The long awaited return of........The LT1 Stinger Thread!!!! :G
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2003 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
HOLY #ELL!!! It took me 2 days (not full days mind you) to read this whole thread! I love the stinger.. how about dontating a chop top and warber hood to the make a Fieromadman happy foundation?! I love the way that you go about your buisness... and the door thing was totally not what many people were expecting, great job! I think you owe me a new keyboard!

------------------

www.geocities.com/j_depies
step into the fiero kingdom

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock