Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  LT1 Stinger going together (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
LT1 Stinger going together by Archie
Started on: 01-09-2002 10:50 PM
Replies: 1108
Last post by: Archie on 12-16-2004 09:29 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Reality:
I was bored on lunch very quick lil setup. But gives you an idea of what we're looking at:

Reality, can I use that pic. for my sig file until I can use pics of the finished thing at the end of the week?

Archie

IP: Logged
4BanGinFun

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
I did'nt know that Lisa worked at "Hooter's"....?? See the company ride in the garage>...?? lol

hey if she works a hooters im there

------------------
see my toys click here

aolsen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2002 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aolsenSend a Private Message to aolsenDirect Link to This Post

Archie[/B]

Interesting door panels. Wonder where the door handle goes? Is this a clue?

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Great, Just Great! Now I have to compete with "Embroidered Door Emblems"!?!?!?!
I was wondering why you didn't reply to my Email about a custom set. Now I know.

J/K

Looking good Archie!

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
That's okay Oreif, you're my exclusive supplier of custom Fiero accessories! The fact that it's all I can afford has very little to do with it. But now, with your GT emblems, my black 88GT is looking sharp, and I didn't have to chop it all up to do so.

Oreif rocks!

Archie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
Great, Just Great! Now I have to compete with "Embroidered Door Emblems"!?!?!?!
I was wondering why you didn't reply to my Email about a custom set. Now I know.

Looking good Archie!

hehe, yeah..... you know how much I love your emblems.... but using door poppers, I don't need an inside door handle.

Archie

sig credit to Reality

------------------

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I think i am going to forbid myself from this post. Archie you are ruining my ability to work on my fiero. I just cant keep away from this post. so after this weekend i will STAY AWAY. Your as bad as a 17 cheerleader....tease tease tease. see you at WOW!!!

------------------
JOEJOE Aol:SSFiero
Two 88FORMULAS Red & Yellow
SSFiero@Aol.com

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Archie, you just LOVE screwing with people, don't you?

Showing there's no door handles...I thought that would keep them guessing a while....Oh well, I guess they're too smart...

I wonder why no one has thought to ask you about that "Countach"-style map pocket towards the REAR of the door pocket...like in the Lamborghinis?!

LOL!

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Hey, oh crap, I just realized, a choped-top's window line would allow... Oh, nevermind

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
it has rear wheel steer look at the firs pic with the new wheels rears are turned to the right
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2002 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:
it has rear wheel steer look at the firs pic with the new wheels rears are turned to the right

uhh...no?

PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Heh. I also saw the Front wheels turned back on page 6 or so. As for the rears, I don't think so either Kasdan.
4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
the doors on a lambo contash open by a button on the door.....

it could have 4whl steer?

------------------
see my toys click here

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
My oldest son suggests the possibility of having Formula-1 style paddle shifters behind the steering wheel.

Sounds good to me.
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Dan R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
I think everything looks good so far. The best non GT I have seen so far (no offense). Keep up the good work
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:
Hey, oh crap, I just realized, a choped-top's window line would allow... Oh, nevermind

Best!
Ben.

SPILL IT BEN!!!! What did you realize??? I NEED to know!

------------------

Dan
1985 Silver GT

400HP LT1 Conversion has begun......

David Bartlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David BartlettSend a Private Message to David BartlettDirect Link to This Post
I dont think he'll be having Formula-1 style paddle shifters because you can see the steering collum on page 6.

You can also see its NOT going to have 4 wheel steering on page 5.

But lambo doors would be nice.

------------------

1G2PG9799GP274113

[This message has been edited by David Bartlett (edited 01-26-2002).]

86 gt fastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 gt fastbackSend a Private Message to 86 gt fastbackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

what is that, in the back on the covered jag??? some kinda scooplike split decklid?

great work, i just love fiero's

------------------
use my hotmail
hans_chr_kolb@hotmail.com

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Although that would be *awesome*, it'd also be one hell of an engineering feat.

Those types of systems are not trivial to develop, and Ferrari is still pouring $millions into refining theirs (Gen1 on the F355, Gen2 in the 360, Gen3 probally in the F60 or F130)

I suspect one of the mystery things may have something to do with the tranny though. Just because we haven't heard about it at all yet!

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
My oldest son suggests the possibility of having Formula-1 style paddle shifters behind the steering wheel.

Sounds good to me.
I'd buy [b]that
for a dollar![/B]

------------------

Ben Cannon

FieroJones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJonesSend a Private Message to FieroJonesDirect Link to This Post
Interior looks great!! Were all parts obtained from Mr. Mikes, or did you have to do something yourself? I am most interested in teh door panels and center console

Thanks!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:

Best!
Ben.

OOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!! Ben....Shhhhhhh!!!!

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com
Technical Support (903) 825-7744
"Smoooooth GT"
Shaved door handles, sidetrim, Custom-Double-side scoop's, sail scoop's, Custom 'VENTED' hood, Rustang decklid scoop, BMW Z~3 vent's, Ferrari~308 headlight cover's, Custom RE-designed Fender's, Custom made-front and rear fascia's...

PFF
System Bot
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Just a little hint? Teeny tiny one?

Is this car going to have a wing or something? It needs.... something.

XDrewX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XDrewXSend a Private Message to XDrewXDirect Link to This Post
Archie:

Is the center console painted or covered in Leather?

Also can we get a close up shot of the door panel, where the yellow "rope", seperates the carpet from the leather?

Thanks in advance

Here is my quess to one of the three suprises:
I say Lambo or suicide Doors.

Lady Pegasus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusDirect Link to This Post
Achie...nice...really nice. I wonder if I could talk Mike into cutting his down...heehee. As I said ealier...if you have NEVER hit your head getting into the Fiero...this car will solve that problem. (But at least people will be staring at the car, not that huge lump growing out of your head.)
One last thing....I WANT THOSE RIMS!!!!

------------------

Hey pretty....don't you wanna take a ride with me...through my world?

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Damn Archie!!! You're going to make me spend some more money! Mr. Mike did a very nice job on the interior parts, may have to talk to him about a little idea I have.

Keep it up man!! Can't wait to see finished pictures.

------------------

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Tom... Idea Aleart... Chop your top!

It'd look wicked (If you can still fit, got 3.1" of headroom now?) :P)

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by California Kid:
Damn Archie!!! You're going to make me spend some more money! Mr. Mike did a very nice job on the interior parts, may have to talk to him about a little idea I have.

Keep it up man!! Can't wait to see finished pictures.

------------------

Ben Cannon

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Arch,

So this is why you wanted my 87 GT !!

I remember from Carlisle, you said you would chop mine if you owned it.

Great job on this masterpiece !

Dave

------------------

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2002 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, now you got me thinking... What exactly is this window line thing, and what are those panels?

I was thinkin some sort of hatchback (NSX) type thing, but that would kill the notchback look.. So what gives?

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
Come one Come All...
Hey all you Forum Friends. This weekend Feb. 1-3, 2002 the Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts will have an award winning display at this years 40th Annual World of Wheels Car show at the North Building of McCormick Place Downtown Chicago right next to Soilder Field. Here is the address and phone number...also included is the link to the McCormick Place Site for Directions and parking:
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60616
312-791-7000
312-791-6543 fax http://www.mccormickplace.com/subpage.cfm?Link_ID=3

Along with the Club Display you will also be able to see in person the V-8 Archie Stinger in it's very first show, along with 6 other Fiero's and Fiero Rebodies.
So come and show your Fiero Pride at this years World of Wheels, Chicago, IL.

Poster made by 87 Pegasus

------------------

Friends don't let friends drive Corvettes!!
Mike Kroyer
N.I.F.E. Activity Director '02

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Damn.
Sure is a long way from Atlanta to Chicago.
Guess I'm gonna have to wait until the swap meet.

That's a beautiful car, Archie.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
------------------

Friends don't let friends drive Corvettes!!
Mike Kroyer
N.I.F.E. Activity Director '02

------------------

Mike, I think I figured out who you arte on the forum now, .

We need to wear out sig pics on our shirts at meetings or something.

PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Sure is a long way from Atlanta to Chicago.

Even longer from Orlando to Chicago. But I can drive up to Daytona when Archie's up there.

No, let me rephrase that... I WILL drive up to Daytona while Archie's there. And I'll bring a few towels for drool cleanup.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-27-2002).]

L.I. Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2002 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I got it, one of the secrets is TURBO BOOST (like "Kit" from Night Rider)! Check out pictures 3, 5, and 7. You can see the thrusters sticking out! Guess that's so that he can jump over all of the 6 cylinder Fieros.

OK, my real vote goes for a split rear decklid, cause we haven't seen it yet.

------------------

Long Island Fiero Enthusiasts
Dave - FIEROMAN

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Archie:
[B]The engine on this car will be this LT1.

lol... mcdonalds cup in the background........can't work on a car without mckydees!

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post
For some reason I'm missin the cup in that pic. But anyways, it fits right up there with the yellow engine and the red text.
speed1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for speed1Send a Private Message to speed1Direct Link to This Post
CoryFiero posted the wrong pic. The mckydees cup is in the background of the second pic of the LT1 with the black valve covers. Check near the bottom of page one of this thread.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FieroGT87:
[b] What was the name of the Dodge that had the big tail on it back in the late 60's......it will come to me. Super Bee?
That would be a good name.

superbird. you never know. you may see that one day.

[This message has been edited by Philphine (edited 01-28-2002).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-28-2002 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

ROFLOL!
Only you Cheever... Only you

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2002 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
had to wait till i got to work to see all the threads. what did you do for the exhaust setup? the description sounds good.

looking at the yellow stuff sitting around and what's not on the car i'd guess some kind of headlight mod. some kind of slim opening type?

and maybe something with the rear lid. new rear vent style? different wing (or was no wing said)? i can see the hinges are still there so no suicide unless it's half opening one way and the rear going the other, but can't see the point of that.

those are my guesses. what do i win?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock