Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 66)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350161 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
gunnerdd972

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gunnerdd972Send a Private Message to gunnerdd972Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

2 of them have already been done & 1 more is in process by customer/builders in CA.

Archie

I would love to see a picture of the exhaust set up of the LS3 E-Rod from underneath. Just want to see how those canisters are positioned.

[This message has been edited by gunnerdd972 (edited 12-29-2010).]

IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Do you have any pictures of this exhaust out side of the car? A parts list would also be great. I need to update my exhaust and I have some new exhaust horns but I need mufflers and should also install some high flow cats as well.
Navras

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NavrasSend a Private Message to NavrasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

GT vs. notchback, I'm all about the fastbacks, but there is something profoundly awesome about the chopped notchback profile versus chopped fastbacks. If I had a choptop, I'm fairly certain I'd want a notchie.

Not huge on the lamps, but a great, aggressive-looking car all-together.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Do you have any pictures of this exhaust out side of the car? A parts list would also be great. I need to update my exhaust and I have some new exhaust horns but I need mufflers and should also install some high flow cats as well.

This is a 2.5" exhaust system. Made out of mandrel bent pipes that we fit & weld together on the car. Then we usually take it off & finish the welding & send them out for Ceramic coating. This exhaust does require that the bottom part of the trunk area be removed. We've done a similar exhaust system that is a bit louder (due to different mufflers) & doesn't require removing any of the trunk area. I can show you pics of that too.

On this car, I didn't take a lot of pics of the exhaust because we've done this exhaust several times & some of those swaps were documented better.

Here are some pics from this car, before the exhaust was coated (you can see where it was pieced together)

This is the only pic. I have of the exhaust off the car, when it was boxed up to go to coating.

Here is a real similar exhaust we did for Jim Albright's car earlier this year.

These are the parts heading out for coating....

Back from coating & back on the car.

And here is another similar exhaust we did last year..... Note: this one has an equalizer pipe between the left & right side pipes.

The parts list we needed to build the exhaust for the car that we have here now is:

GOAC 8822 Flex Coupling 2.5 (2)
HED-12081 120* Mandrel Bend 2.5 Pipe (2 Req)
MPE-59926 Spun Cat (2)
SUM621008 'J' Bend Mandrel Pipe 2.5' (3 req)
SUM621003 'U' Bend Mandrel Pipe 2.5' (1 req)
WAHW 33226 2.5' Manderel clamps (4)
WLK-41438 45* 2.5' Elbow (1 Req)
WAD1-17715 Thrush Mufflers (2 Req)
Plus whatever tips you want to use.

Hope that helps

Archie
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That tread pattern looks familiar, Riken Raptor?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Archie
I'm going to remove the bottom of my trunk, its not a big deal as its just a junk magnet.
I have a true duel 2 1/2 system now but its very loud and the muffler is too low on the front bank. I have a 2 1/4 system going into a 3 inch muffler but not sure if I want to go that way.
The tips I have are from a Corvette, they are sitting on my bench waiting for me to do something with.
I have a lot of SS 2 1/2 tub already just wondering what the cat part numbers were as they look like they fit really well.

It always helps to see it installed on another car first.
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

That tread pattern looks familiar, Riken Raptor?

Dunlop SP9000

Jim
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2011 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes the simplest of mechanical items can be shear artwork...
gunnerdd972

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gunnerdd972Send a Private Message to gunnerdd972Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture of the exhaust set up on the LS3 E-Rod. Are those two catalytic converters per side? If not what is the other can? It also has holes for two O2 sensors per side. What are the two O2 sensors for?

[This message has been edited by gunnerdd972 (edited 01-11-2011).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gunnerdd972:

Here is a picture of the exhaust set up on the LS3 E-Rod. Are those two catalytic converters per side? If not what is the other can? It also has holes for two O2 sensors per side. What are the two O2 sensors for?

Yes it has 2 cat's per side & 2 o2 sensors per side.

According to our research, the pipes can be modified. The cats & o2 sensors have to say the same distances & order from the exhaust manifold outlet.

So far, I haven't got any pics of the exhaust from my E-Rod customers yet.

Archie
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Here are some pictures of a completed LS3 exhaust off of the car.

Archie
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2011 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie,

Anything cooking ?

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this C4 conversion, could use a bit of smoothing out , not much and would really modernize it a alot

here is the link: http://www.corvettefever.co...e_swap/photo_07.html

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 01-21-2011).]

psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2011 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Found this C4 conversion, could use a bit of smoothing out , not much and would really modernize it a alot

here is the link: http://www.corvettefever.co...e_swap/photo_07.html

That does look pretty cool. What is that "fan-looking" thing? Also, pretty sure that pic is a C5 or later. The C4's headlight door was fully encapsulated in the perimeter o the hood (clam-shell hood on C4 so there would be no fender line and the headlight would not cross onto the line of the facia).

That is interesting. What is the little fan looking thing for? Also, I'm pretty sure that pic is a C5 or later; the C4 headlight door is completely within the perimeter of the hood (not crossing onto the front facia).
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2011 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

That does look pretty cool. What is that "fan-looking" thing? Also, pretty sure that pic is a C5 or later. The C4's headlight door was fully encapsulated in the perimeter o the hood (clam-shell hood on C4 so there would be no fender line and the headlight would not cross onto the line of the facia).

That is interesting. What is the little fan looking thing for? Also, I'm pretty sure that pic is a C5 or later; the C4 headlight door is completely within the perimeter of the hood (not crossing onto the front facia).

Im sure the Fan is for cooling down the lights, they may be HID, so they would get hot. Also I beleive your right about them not being C4's, I googled C4 and this is what came up,but this is for sure a good
idea.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The car is all done & Jack came & picked it up today.

Archie

Another great one. Have fun Jack.

Rob
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2011 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

qwikgta

4658 posts
Member since Jan 2001

While some have spent years trying to complete a LS 6 speed swap, we roll ot the 37th. LS swap today. 27 of them have been using the 6 speed.

This one is an LS3 with the G6 6 speed.

It's a low mileage '88 Notchie & had a 5 speed with a 4 banger.....

Archie

Congrats Archie, Rob and Chris. That ends the two that were in the shop when mine arrived. Any more in the hopper or is the Winter WX a bad time for folks to head to Chicago? If you don't have any to work on, now you get some time to work on that GT-40 or the Widebody Chopped Coupe. I love that coupe.

Rob
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Archie,

Anything cooking ?

About a week & a half ago the red '88 Fiero coupe with the LS3 6 speed shipped out to the customer.....

The good thing is that we got some video of test driving in before it snowed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfS0CopXQTs

We've been working on my GT40 & the MadArch WideBody ChopTop.

We've got an engine in the Chop & the GT40 chassis is almost ready to send out for PowderCoating.

More on that tomorrow.

Archie
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I see you've done another headlamp fabrication. Im wondering if your hesitation or reluctance to take on the C5 headlights is still there, or if with the time and experience you have may have some new insight to finally do the conversion. Have you thought about why or why not.
Thanks!

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie are you going to make it to Florida this year?
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Archie, I see you've done another headlamp fabrication. Im wondering if your hesitation or reluctance to take on the C5 headlights is still there, or if with the time and experience you have may have some new insight to finally do the conversion. Have you thought about why or why not.
Thanks!

We have already taken on the C5 lights like you show.

I had a customer one time who photoshopped a set of those headlights into a Fiero & thought that because he could photoshop it in that we should be able to install it without pain. It was almost impossible to convince him that there was a lot of difference between doing a 2 dimensional photoshop & building a 3 dimensional car.

When we did the NSX-R headlights in Troy’s car, the lights were almost flat left to right. We made a pocket to fit it into & it looked good. But if you look at a ‘Vette nose in the area where the headlight sits & compare it to the headlight area on a Fiero.

Go to Google images & search for C5…. Find a good profile shot & a good nose shot. Look at the headlight door. Notice how much it drops in elevation from the back of the door to the front of the door. Compare that to the Fiero. Does the Fiero door drop off as much in elevation as the ‘Vette? Do the same thing on the inside vs outside edges on the “Vette compared to the Fiero.

That type of headlight has too much contour left to right & corner to corner to work in a Fiero nose. We determined that mounting it & getting it pointed in the right direction would require a total redesign of the hood, nose & front fender. Or we would have had to make a pocket to sit it in. The pocket would have looked like a home made “dust pan”. It would have had almost vertical walls on both sides & across the back & a little in the front.

ON the NSX-R lights we were able to use the back edge & inside edge of the light right up to the Fiero hood. We built a little pocket in the front bumper to fit the front edge of the light & we were able to build a nice smooth transition from the top of the fender to the outside edge of the light. All of this made the light look like it was made for the Fiero.

I tried to explain this to the customer, in several Emails & a couple of phone calls, but he just wasn’t getting the 3-D concept I was trying to relay.

This is only part of what I had to Email him before he understood what I was talking about.

Initially, we sat the headlight on the car just like it was photoshopped.

If you look closely, you can see that the lenses in the lights are not vertical, they are pointed up at about 15 degrees. When we turned on the lights to test against the wall about 20' away the beam was about 10 feet above level. (sorry didn't get a pic of that)

Then did a little cutting to get the light down into the car a little bit & held the back of the light up a little to try to bring the beam down. That brought the beam down to level. Notice how high the back of the light is being held & notice how deep the front of the light already is.

We would have needed to lower this light straight down into the car 3" or more to maintain the light level & to get the back end of the light flush with the hood.

That means that the "tray" in the bumper in front of the headlight would have looked like the end of a water trough in the front of the nose. It would have extended to just above the parking light opening & interfered with the grill opening.

This information didn't register with the customer. He had put those headlights in via photoshop in just a few minutes & wasn't understanding the difference. I explained to him to Google C5 just Like above but that didn't work either.

So I sat up a way to measure datapoints on the car on the lift.

On a 2" grid, I came up with datapoints on each cross.

Then I set up a 2" grid on the edges of the light & we sat it on the table with shims & adjusted the shims to level the light. Then took "Z" readings around the light.

In these pics, considering that the light is at the right attitude you can see how the contour of the C5 hood, in the area of the light door, is no where near the contour of the Fiero.

Are we hesitat or reluctant to take on the C5 headlights, not at all.

I can't say it can't be done. But I will say, I'm not doing it & it will be ugly as heck unless you don't mind the headlights pointed at the trees.

Archie

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,
Great article, I can see and understand why it would not really look good, as well as take a lot of fabrication. I am sure it would be less expensive, easier, and quicker, to design custom flush mounts . Thanks for the post and explanation!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you Archie
I'm going to remove the bottom of my trunk, its not a big deal as its just a junk magnet.
I have a true duel 2 1/2 system now but its very loud and the muffler is too low on the front bank. I have a 2 1/4 system going into a 3 inch muffler but not sure if I want to go that way.
The tips I have are from a Corvette, they are sitting on my bench waiting for me to do something with.
I have a lot of SS 2 1/2 tub already just wondering what the cat part numbers were as they look like they fit really well.

It always helps to see it installed on another car first.

I just noticed that you asked for the Cat pn's. I hope it's not too late.

They are Magnaflow MPE-59926.

Archie
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just noticed that you asked for the Cat pn's. I hope it's not too late.

They are Magnaflow MPE-59926.

Archie

LOL no not too late.
Putting numbers together but I like to think a long time before I start my work. I like to have a final plan in my head before I spend money and start cutting.
Thanks again Archie.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the last several weeks in between other projects we've been working on my notchie ChopTop & my GT 40.

We put Big Brakes on it, fuels lines, tank, front mount battery & a bunch of other stuff.

We built a 377 c.i. SBC to put in it. Initially it's carburated until we can get some vacuum readings off of it..... then later it'll get Injection.

On the GT 40 we custom made some door handles. Fitted & installed the front & rear clip latches & gas struts. Plus got a lot of the bodywork finish fitted.

We finished up a lot of welding on the chassis. Dissassembled the whole front suspension to send out for powdercoating. Ground a lot of the welds on the Chassis & have it just about ready to go out for a complete chassis powdercoating, like we did to the Miura.

Built the exhaust system & test drove the ChopTop a little.

Archie
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can say from experiance what Archie says is true, I myself played with this light on a car. the Corvette has way more drop in the front and way more shape than the flat fiero front.
it did not take long to give up the idea. they are cool lights but would look like crap on a fiero unless you grafted a corvette frontend on to the fiero somehow. this would give you all the curves but it would be a ton of work and the look would not flow with the rest of the flat car.
D.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

whodeanie

3819 posts
Member since Jan 2008

Originally posted by whodeanie:

I can say from experiance what Archie says is true, I myself played with this light on a car. the Corvette has way more drop in the front and way more shape than the flat fiero front.
it did not take long to give up the idea. they are cool lights but would look like crap on a fiero unless you grafted a corvette frontend on to the fiero somehow. this would give you all the curves but it would be a ton of work and the look would not flow with the rest of the flat car.
D.

Nice job on the 2 cars, I can't wait to see the notchie widebody in person.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much do the NSX headlights cost? If you don't mind me asking?

The Riv
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

How much do the NSX headlights cost? If you don't mind me asking?

The Riv

$2000.00+ for the set and the only place you will find them is at the dealer. In the past three years only one used damaged set made it to eBay and sold for 1000.00 and then you would still need about 350.00 in parts from the dealer to make them work. Curly has been looking for a set. One of Archies past customers imported a set of knock offs but the quality was very poor and still needed all of the electronics for it.
http://www.acuraoemparts.co...ch=Part&ListAll=Part

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 01-30-2011).]

LZeppelin513

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

That is wicked. Nice work.
PFF
System Bot
BradWirdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BradWirdoSend a Private Message to BradWirdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great, really like the rims!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my GT40 chassis back from powdercoating today.

We also got all the "A" arms, front crossmember & several other chassis parts powdercoated.

BTW, It's Semi-gloss black.

Archie
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking Great!!!

Paul

------------------
1988 Fiero
3800SC Series 1 w/5spd Getrag
Lowering Springs
Konis
18's w/Pirellis
Corvette Dash Mod
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000099.html

1985 GT
1986 Notchie
1987 Notchie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To my good customers & friends.

We are moving our shop to a new location.

When I first started doing Fiero stuff full time, I worked out of my home until 1989
Then I moved by shop (not my home) to Mishawaka, IN from 1991 into 1996
We then relocated to the Chicago area & i had my shop in Barrington, IL into 2005
Then I moved my shop to Machesney Park, IL 7 I've worked from there until now.
Now we're moving the shop a few miles South to Loves Park, IL

As of the 1st of the month, my new shop address will be:
5328 Foresthills Ct.
Loves Park, IL 61111

We intend to keep all the same phone numbers just moving to a smaller more managable shop.

Pictures & details coming up soon.

Archie
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need pics of the new digs!

Jim
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like I can still take the same exit off I90, then a left turn instead of right.
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PICs.. PICs.. PICs.

Lets see the new place Arch.

Best of luck, and I hope the new place works out. Do you think you will lose any / gain any capibility in the new place?

Rob

PS. I love the GT40 frame. Its looking real good.
------------------

88 Coupe, CJB T-TOP, LS376 and a GT clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 03-27-2011).]

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

qwikgta

4658 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Looks like I can still take the same exit off I90, then a left turn instead of right.

Funny thing is the new location is 3 miles closer to the hotel I stayed in when I got mine done. And its a straight shot too.

Looks like a good location Arch.

Rob
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good wishes on the move, I personally hate moving: So much junk to haul from one place to another.. That's a beautiful GT40 chassis, btw.

------------------

Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock