Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 64)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350155 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anything new to see for #021?
IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2010 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good.

Any chance you have an IMSA wrap around spoiler laying around that you could lay down on the deck lid to see what it would look like with that kit?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Looks good.

Any chance you have an IMSA wrap around spoiler laying around that you could lay down on the deck lid to see what it would look like with that kit?

No, I don't have one.

We haven't yet decided on what wing/spoiler/or lack there of we're going to use on this car.

Archie
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know what spoiler you should use

It would require a bit of a chop itself if you follow me

~Tyler
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking either a lip spoiler, or no spoiler at all. Help keep it looking clean, sleek, and organized.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's coming along.....

v

Archie
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm confused, the calender says July 14, I'd swear that it's April 1. Archie, please tell us the basket handle is a joke.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah!

Actually chopped to match, I quite like it.

~Tyler
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah maybe something a little lower like this?

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2010 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

It's coming along.....

v

Archie

Now that is funny !

Archie you probably made a few people spit up their coke on that one hehehe.

Anybody who uses that thing better make sure they have a good supply of chop sticks nearby,
aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And also a flame suit...
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A customer out of Portland came & picked up his car yesterday.

2 years ago, prior to being deployed to Iraq, he had his '88 GT delivered to us for an LS376 swap. We installed the LS376 480hp GM crate engine with a 6 speed. The trans was Cryo treated & we installed an LSD. We also installed coil overs, our Big Brake kit, A remote start system, a Warber Hood & some nice new wheels he had bought.

Now that he's back in the U.S. & still serving his country in the Portland area, he finally got a chance to come to Chicago & picked up his car yesterday. He'll be driving it around Chicago this weekend & then on Monday he'll be driving it back to Portland.

Yesterday was supposed to be a new 1st for V-8 Archie. As the stars would align, it happened that we were scheduled to deliver/ship 2 finished cars on the same day. Originally a trucking company was scheduled to pick up the Miura & take it to it's new home. However, due to a mix up with the shipping company, the Miura wasn't picked up.

More on that in the Miura thread.

Archie
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why dis the rear wing? They've been around longer than imports. You guys forget these?

Bob
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Why dis the rear wing? They've been around longer than imports. You guys forget these?

Bob

Just because they've been around for a long time, doesn't mean they look good lol. Leotards have been around forever, but you don't see me wearing them haha
Klasse_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Klasse_GTSend a Private Message to Klasse_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's coming along.....

v

Archie

I like it!!

/Klasse
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmmmm,...Hey Archie what is that i spy !?!?

Looks low and sleek, like another chopper ??

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Hmmmm,...Hey Archie what is that i spy !?!?

Looks low and sleek, like another chopper ??

Now that we've got so many major projects out the door in the last few months, we have a little more time to work on some of my projects.

What you see is my GT40 that replaces the Red one I sold a few years ago.

It remains under construction......

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 07-23-2010).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2010 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Imports have been around a lot longer than the Roadrunner.

Not the Asian imports, but the Europeans have been building cars for over a hundred years too.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-31-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
aeffertz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the look of this.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Joe

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Joe

Thanks

It's looking better everyday.

Archie
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie was talking with someone yesterday about custom work and they gave one of yours an amazing compliment.

The person said Chris was without doubt the most talented person they had ever met,

What made the compliment even more amazing was the person giving the compliment was no slouch and extremely talented themselves.
ccfiero350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a good looking side view mirror, where did it come from originally?

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ccfiero350:

That's a good looking side view mirror, where did it come from originally?

92 to 99 Le Sabre.

The mirror base has to be fiberglassed & modified to mount correctly (level) on the Fiero door panel.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 08-07-2010).]

ccfiero350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a pair of Aura mirrors on my IMSA GT that I'm not really in love with. They swoop too far back and does not look right on the car. I may scrounge up a pair of these and try them out.

Thanks,

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2010 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ccfiero350:

I have a pair of Aura mirrors on my IMSA GT that I'm not really in love with. They swoop too far back and does not look right on the car. I may scrounge up a pair of these and try them out.

Thanks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...fPartsQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...fPartsQ5fAccessories
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sniffing around for an update !

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sniffing around for an update !

LOL, nice nose shot.

Ours isn't finished yet.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Niiiiiiiice !

What headlamps are those ? Looks good !

I am sure the fiberglass nose makes it muuuuuch easier to work with and modify to your liking.

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Niiiiiiiice !

What headlamps are those ? Looks good !

I am sure the fiberglass nose makes it muuuuuch easier to work with and modify to your liking.

Mitsubishi 3000GT/Dodge Stealth

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't be believe how awesome a choptop notchback looks. That is so sweet looking. Keep up the great work Archie & Gang.

Dave

Archie was talking with someone yesterday about custom work and they gave one of yours an amazing compliment.

The person said Chris was without doubt the most talented person they had ever met,

What made the compliment even more amazing was the person giving the compliment was no slouch and extremely talented themselves.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, nice nose shot.

Ours isn't finished yet.

Nice!!! keep thinking outside of the box!!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2010 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The front of that car looks angry. I like angry.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied to your email sir, I don't know how to make the smiley faces but I would post the excited face!

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2010 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job guys! every time I think I can sneek one by you, you rase the bar
keep it up I love it.
now I need to get back to the lab and come up with something cool myself. LOL!
D.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 09-01-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock