Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350159 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
Mako

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MakoSend a Private Message to MakoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie...Andy here.
I for one (of many) would just like to say Thank you for taking the time to post the pics etc. of these build-ups.Keep up the great work,and more importantly,keep enjoying the work your doing.

------------------
~Properly Twisted '86SE~

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie,

Wow, chester's car looks fantastic, you guys are really hauling a** !!

How long is it gonna take you to finish the job ?

Looks like the hard part is finished.

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mako:

Hey Archie...Andy here.
I for one (of many) would just like to say Thank you for taking the time to post the pics etc. of these build-ups...

I also for one would like to thank Archie and his crew for making my dream car become a reality. A year ago this Fall I took delivery of my '87 GT and I still say "wow" when I look at it. It was a truly a cool experience I will always remember.

------------------

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2003 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sigh....It was a joke, ya know?

Originally posted by edhering:

How is that better? That engine probably costs $15,000.

Nice if you can afford it, but there's no way I'm putting $15,000 worth of engine into a car which wouldn't fetch $5,000 at a fire sale.

Besides, I wonder if it would even fit?

Ed

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey were are the pics of Rats car? Is PFF up for pic yet? Is Archie fighting this guy on a different live-action forum? If so I want tickets, he, he. Remember Archie, don't try to go "toe-to-toe" with these youngn's use the "rope a dope." Once he's tired, next use the upper-cut!

------------------

rims05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rims05Send a Private Message to rims05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey i love the 5 spoke rims on the blue fino, what are they? and how much did they cost? thanks
Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Adjuster:

Archie, I have been looking at this board for a long time and have finally become a member, I just wondered if you are so specialized that you only work on one car, the fiero, which hasn't been in production since I was in grade school, and you do both body work and automotive swaps. Can you keep up with new technology and how do you get inspiration for making better mods and new ideas on bringing these cars to the forefront? I mean I've seen your corvette motor swaps, but really isn't Lingenfelter's better suited to mod out a vette motor and get maximal performance? I mean they have to stay on top of everything constantly, how do you compete? Are you just a lot cheaper??? Oh and do you only do one car at a time? How do you stay in business??? Just things to ponder...maybe that is why you continously bash others with knowledge of what else is out there, that way you can continue to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and not enter into a technical discussion with any real thought on the engineering behind what it is that you do.

Hey what part of the QCA do you live in?

Oh and not that it matters, but ive met both Archie AND Darth, and I have no doubts in my mind that they would give the shirt of their back for someone who needed it(and im working on a V8 Fiero, so darth cant hate them that much )

------------------
White, lowered 86 GT, with the 17/18 combo, custom interior, and LT1 in progress.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rims05:

hey i love the 5 spoke rims on the blue fino, what are they? and how much did they cost? thanks

I love those wheels too. In fact I just put another set on my Red Fino a couple of weeks ago.

Cary Decker bought a set and had them sent to my shop to put on his Chop Top when we got it done. I was indifferent about them while they waited at the shop to go onto the car. But I fell in love with them when I saw them on the car.

They are EVO5's from Tire Rack, But they have been discontinued. I bought the last set Tire Rack had that would fit on a Fiero.

Archie

------------------

The LT1 Stinger Build Thread

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think some of you keyboard gorillas need to read my complete posts instead of just skimming thru them and picking up phrases that catch your eyes.

-I never said I hated V8's.
-I never said the 3800 was the absolute best engine to put in a Fiero.
-I have never conducted personal attacks against Archie or anyone else for no reason.

My only gripe in this whole thread has been the double standard that exists on this board. While it is "OK" for Archie to come out and bash people and engines, it is NOT OK for someone else to to do the same to him. This phenomina goes way beyond Archie as well. I really think some of you need to grow up.

Archie made a statement and I disagreed with it, period. No personal attacks or anything like the sort...Look at what has happened to me just because I disagreed. This thread has turned into a bash-Darth thread. I think you guys are funny. Every time you bash me BECAUSE I HOLD A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ARCHIE, your true colors and maturity show very clearly.

I do not hate Archie, but it seems as though I cannot say the same about the way he feels about me. From day 1 he has always been this way to me. The only thing that I can attribute his attitude towards me is perhaps his business is not doing all that well and/or I am somewhat a threat to his way of life???

Look, if you want a V8 in your Fiero, then go to Archie and have fun with it. If you want a choptop or any of the other services he provides then don't let me stop you because your car is not mine and I don't care what you do with it. But, that does not give him or any of you other people on here the right to bash people who think there are better engines out there than the SBC, because there are, at least for a Fiero.

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 09-21-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 09-21-2003).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darth,

Give it up. Your entitled to your opinions and to express them. But quit forcing them upon us in this thread!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Darth,

Give it up. Your entitled to your opinions and to express them. But quit forcing them upon us in this thread!

Amen brotha!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see that I got a new negative for stating Archie's recent accomplishments in this thread after someone said he had none... I'll take that negative for telling the truth.. No problem.
Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus, your already in the red? Common guys, Darth has a wealth of knowledge, and is very willing to help anyone out. Do you really wanna kick him off because he dissagreed with Arch? Kick people off because they do dumb sh1t like blackstang, or dude_16, not because they like to stick up for themselves.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2003 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darth's not in any danger of getting kicked off the forum anytime soon. Well, as long as he and Archie can keep their egos from getting into it all the time that is. Takes two to tango, and all that.

JazzMan

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Muddy2:

My thoughst exactly.

You know how to think...??? Well, thats cool, but you need to learn to spell... HAHAHA just teasing you Gaylen...

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:
...archie and his a**-sucking followers..

So now all of Archies friends and customers are a$$uckers? Its remarks and name calling like this that are totally un called for!, real mature. Its constant lame comments and attitudes like this that piss people off and get themselves booted off the forum.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr. Pat:

Jesus, your already in the red? Common guys, Darth has a wealth of knowledge, and is very willing to help anyone out. Do you really wanna kick him off because he dissagreed with Arch? Kick people off because they do dumb sh1t like blackstang, or dude_16, not because they like to stick up for themselves.

Did you read all the stuff he wrote? He didn't just disagree with Archie.. And he did JUST say that Archie hasn't done anything for the Fiero community lately... What he did do was call people names, insult a guy who has done a lot for all Fieros, and just basically be a jerk. From what I can see it springs from the fact that he wants to do Fiero engine conversions and until someone dethrones him Archie is the king of Fiero engine conversions. I didn't throw a negative at him YET... but I guarantee that he is where my latest negative came from because I disagreed with his opinion of Archie's influence. I would wager that he is doing the same thing you are telling others not to do to him... The difference is that he came in to Archie's thread and started some crap with a smart a$$ remark that was totally uncalled for and then totally went off the deep end afterwards. Do I think he is a big enough man to apologize? I see no evidence of it yet. Just like with Archie, it doesn't matter how much you have to contribute to the forum if you are a jerk about it. Archie is a hardass but he is not a jerk. Archie has been constantly attacked on this forum by people like your buddy and personally I don't blame him for being defensive about it.

Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is sad to see where this whole thing is going. I know that some of you guys know each other and have personal issues but, there's also people that click here to see "What's Up at Archie's" and not all this nonsense. Hopefully the next page will be about what the subject states.

-John

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who cares about who's sucking who's ass, blah blah blah. Let's put the brakes on the bickering and get back on topic here. (Because I'm interested in seeing how the Rat comes out!!)

Anyone else want popcorn?

[EDITED: Ugh! I wish you could center images ..]

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 09-21-2003).]

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drop it already ladies.

PFF
System Bot
rims05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rims05Send a Private Message to rims05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"whats up at archies" is definitly more interesting than two people fighting, i come on this site to get help and find out what other people are doing to their cars not to hear about personal problems, i'm not takin sides cause that just makes enemies, if you don't like each other you don't have to talk to each other, just leave each other alone
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey I have seen that sign board before. haha

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie, is it possible to log all of the past and recent chop top togethere on a different thread? Like; what's up at Archies 2" You have my okay me to log all of my pics.
I currently save this thread and others on the my computer. When I review general chat, I usually by-pass all fighting ones when it comes to who's the fastest or v6 vs. v8 because after all said and done its, just a 20 year old car, a car that Pontiac dont care about anymore.
I dont think the Ford Pinto guys are arguing over what's the best motor for the Pinto, which would be stupid.
I'm just happy that theres a group of people (3800's or V8)that cares more for the Fiero car than GM ever dreamed.

And for all who feel the need to comment concerning someones work or back-ground check, they can start a different thread.

------------------

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, lets just recap how all this started for those of you who THINK I started it all by way of insult...

Archie said:

I don't lie to people and I've never screwed anyone. I won't call someone a liar until I'm 100% sure

Then I responded:

Speaking from personal experience, I would have to disagree.

hen Archie responded:

See Danno....... this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

Someone who won't sign his name or tell us any details, jumps up and tries to find a place to stick it in.

Darth, start your own fu@kin' thread you a$$hole....... I don't even know your name, how am I supposed to respond to your one liner?

Archie

But see, that's ok for archie to do, I guess. At least the people who I refer to as the "archie a$$suckers" it is ok. Most of the people on this board know I was not referring to them. The few that I was referring to will never hold anyone who disagrees or questions archie in high regards so those people simply don't matter.

No, I will not go away, whenever I see BS or a BS statement you can be sure I will inject my opinion or facts in as neccessary, like it or not. If you don't like it, feel free to give me a negative rating because I will NOT shut up because you don't agree with me or don't like hearing my opinion. And no, I will not start another thread about this thread because it is against the user agreement policy that Cliff set up.

Some of you people who like to bash me are really funny. You guys take the internet way to seriously just like Archie and let little things get under your skin. If you find me and my comments or opinions getting under your skin then perhaps you need to get a life and stay off PFF for awhile yourselves. As for me, I will continue helping anyone who wants help and continuing my fight against misinformation.

If not completely satisfied with the contents of this post, please return the unused portion for a complete refund...

------------------
1987 Fiero Coupe 3800 Series II Intercooled Turbo (12.79et @ 106.6mph)
1987 Trans Am GTA 5.7L Superram 4L60-E (13.1et @ 109mph)
1985 Fiero SE 2.8 (soon to have an L36)

Fiero-related Conversions Performed:
1985 SE 3800 Series 1 SC 4T60-E
1987 Coupe 3800 Series II Turbocharged 4T60-E
1987 SE 3.4 TDC 5-speed
1984 Coupe SBC V8 non-OD to 4T60 OD swap, electric power steering install
1985 SE 3800 Series II Supercharged 4T60-E

http://dtcc.cz28.com

The Adjuster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AdjusterClick Here to visit The Adjuster's HomePageSend a Private Message to The AdjusterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
And I just read what this Adjuster guy wrote... What a way to come to the forum! Archie hasn't done research! Puleeeze! Whoever this guy is, he should go back to his old forum ID and leave this one with just the two posts!

First of all I have never been a guy, that's right boys, I am 100% woman! I wrench a little here and there on my stuff, but your are correct, I never plan to be in the business archie is in. I haven't spent the last 7 years of my life sitting in classes and paying a grand sum of cash to abandon my true love (chiropractic) to do something full time which I consider a hobby. However, I take my hobbies seriously and that is why I will go out and do the research and spend the time to make sure my car is the best it can be. That means going to the best to see what they can do with each engine and which setups are best for each car. I like V8s I like V6s, I like to see what each one can do. I love fieros and I don't like when people mistake me for someone else. I have never posted on this board until this weekend and that is something I would stake the title of my 85 2M6 on! so when you guys decide to get all cute and think I am someone you know, know this, I am not. I am worse, a woman with a mind and a toolbox! Have a nice day!

------------------
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2m6

[This message has been edited by The Adjuster (edited 09-21-2003).]

[This message has been edited by The Adjuster (edited 09-21-2003).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2003 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dart and Archie this is getting us no where with this thread this side saying this that side saying that...it is just a shame with all this bickering back and forth here is my sugestion,
(1)Drop the ego's and wipe your past differences off the slate .
(2)Archie be a man extend a handshake.
(3)Darth Fiero be a man extend a handshake.

(4)**********************
(5)Waiting for you guys to make peace no explanation on either side just put out the olive branch.

------------------
Tuners of the Quickest 4.9
12.51@118 mph

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay Darth Fiero, heres my own opinion concerning who said what? I read through it and the conclusion is this; Where are the pics of Rats car? And thats the point that I'm making.
Here in CA we dont get much Pontiac excitement, so we get what we can. I don't care if its a 3800 or V8 I want to see it! When someone new post thier car..I want to see it. When someone puts a 3800 I want to see it and so and so.

If Archie hurt your feelings or yours...his, then log in on e-mail and kiss and make-up, he, he. That way the rest of us can enjoy PFF.

Besides we (all) have a hard enough time tring to prove the Fiero in the general public...So I ask the question: Can we all just get along?

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MiZer:

Drop it already ladies.

MiZer, by posting that very insulting pic makes you as bad or even worse than those you are asking to stop.

Why don't those who seem to think that that pic is so amusing please get a freakin' clue!

Steve

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on man. That picture has been on this forum 100's of times. Even further, its been on EVERY forum 1000's of times. Why must this forum cater to a small minority when it comes to offensiveness? Serve the majority. Does the majority consider it offensive? I doubt it.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what your saying then is that since a 1000 other morons have posted that stupid pic in the past, that somehow it now makes it all OK?
I see, 2 wrongs don't make a right, but a 1000 wrongs do?
Give me a break!

I am not asking anyone to cater to anyone, I am only asking that some of you have some common sense and try getting some damn morals. Making fun of anyone, including disadvantaged children for crying out loud is just plain wrong!

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 09-21-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, in simpler terms, I'm saying let it slide.

I find the picture of the turd in the toilet much more offensive, but I don't expect people to cater to my singular needs.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell ya what i'll do just for you Gridlock.
Send me a pic of yourself, and I will nicely waste my time and photoshop that pic of yourself into some truly insulting (to you at least) image pic, which may be possibly amusing to some (at your expense) and we'll see just how you feel about wanting to "let it slide" then.
Like I said, insulting anyone is just plain wrong. Or do you personally feel that children should be fair game?
And I agree, the turd pic is very wrong as well, but I guess if we all just say nothing whenever some idiot posts crap like that (no pun intended), then I guess that makes it OK. If we follow your bizaar thinking anyway.

Now, can you grumpy people all go play somewhere else please so the rest of us can continue to enjoy watching Archie and his very talented help work their magic on Chesters V8 beast among other Fieros?
Thanks

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 09-21-2003).]

CanadianGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGTSend a Private Message to CanadianGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a cousin who was Mentally disabled, and I do find that picture a little bit offensive, but If I dont want to look at it, I dont have to, so I can deal with it. I'll tell you what though. My cousin had the mindset of about an 8 year old, but he was still more mature then a great deal of the people on this forum who Curse other people out, or make some very questionable posts. In addition, if somone said something he didnt like, he was confident enough in himself to allow things to roll off his back, and not bother him. This Forum is about Fiero's, and not petty bickering. If people have problems with one another, they should meet face to face, or talk it out over the phone, and be mature about it. Because I can honestly say, no one cares about your problems with one another. WE COME HERE TO READ ABOUT FIERO'S! So Please, Archie and Darth, Email or Phone Eachother about your problems, and if you cant do that, one fo you be mature enough to STOP POSTING ANYTHING IN RESPONSE ABOUT THE OTHER. Now lets get back to what we all come to this Forum for. FIERO'S!
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be willing to extend my hand to anyone who is willing to shake it and possibly "make-up." Perhaps I was a tad bit harsh on people who were extremely quick to judge me, I guess that is just my natural response to personal attacks.

But like I said, I am here for anyone who wishes to become a man and put their differences with me aside.

fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2003 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone please put something in big bold black letters when the topic is being talked about again. Maybe another thread saying "HEY THE THREAD IS ON TOPIC AGAIN" then enclose a link or something? I'm getting tired of sifting through all this crap and finding nothing new

Matt

------------------

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2003 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Someone pointed out to me that I hadn't posted to this thread in a little while.

What the hell did I have to mention that for?

I'm sorry. It's all my fault.

Mark the guilty

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2003 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
darth, you still have a plus by me. I gotta talk to you so you might see a p.m. comming from me in a while. Anyhow, dude, this just isnt the place to talk about why archie made you mad one day way back when... see my point? This thread has split ends now because that had to come up and now i've gotta dearch for another place to find pictures of chesters beautiful car. Please dont wreck that one for all of us

later eeryone!

Archie, must have more pics, eh

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2003 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I propose now that all of us (including myself, Darth, Archie and a few others) that posted something at some point that really has nothing to do with the subject, just bickering and telling people to stop, etc, now go back and edit those posts out with just a dot (period) so all we see when we scroll down is nothing but what the subject is about.
Sound like a good plan everyone?

Steve

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2003 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I read through it and the conclusion is this; Where are the pics of Rats car? And thats the point that I'm making.

Hey Madcurl,

Just an FYI - The car is owned by me, Chester and is called the Dirty Rat.
Hopefully more pics will come today.
Can't wait to get this damn move done and pickup my car!

Rob D.

------------------

Big BAD V8!
Choptop in progress!
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated June 29 '03 www.dirtyratracing.org

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock