Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 54)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350159 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DrCPU:

Hey Archie!

Does that mean I need to return the TAZ to you this fall for an LS and flywheel upgrade?

=8^)

From a cheeky little monkey!

Yes it does.

(Kings make little ones.) <~~~ secret message

Archie
IP: Logged
TD37

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TD37Click Here to visit TD37's HomePageSend a Private Message to TD37Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the weight difference from the steel to aluminum FW? I would be interested in one when I drop the motor again for a refresh.

-Tim
DrCPU

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Yes it does.

Archie

Bugger ur buddy or low in the hole are better! - Good God - should be careful how I write that!

=8^o

TD37

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TD37Click Here to visit TD37's HomePageSend a Private Message to TD37Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind, I just saw you're post stating that the steel weighs 29 pounds and the aluminum should weigh 14. Thats great savings, I will be in the market when I yank the motor for heads and cam.

-Tim
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh god.....
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2008 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, they're in.

Aluminium Flywheels for the 2pc. rear seal SBC's are in.

As expected they Weigh 14#.

Who will be the 1st one to get it?

Because they are more expensive than the steel F/W, I will continue offering the steel F/W as the standard F/W with the kits & the Aluminium F/W option upgrade will be available.

I will make some kind of program available to customers who have new unused F/W's that haven't been installed yet & want to step up to this F/W.

Archie
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more projects underway.......
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New pics of #025 final pick-up @ Archie's.

------------------

"Friends don't let friends drive stock"

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is the Lambo Miura adaptation coming along?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

New pics of #025 final pick-up @ Archie's.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-22-2008).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by larini74:

How is the Lambo Miura adaptation coming along?

We have almost all of the welding done to the chassis.

We're going to have all the chassis & engine cradle etc. powdercoated.

Before we can do that we have to fit the new LS3 & 6 speed to the cradle & into the car.

Once that's done we should be able to blow it apart & send everytthing out for powdercoating.

The engine is supposed to be here by the end of the week.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-05-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We got something new in today for a new project .........

Archie

I hope you will be giving us a complete step buy step build up of this project as you are building a kit worthy of the fiero drive train and chassis and a car I was planning to build before I was hurt
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie, has Curly driven you nuts yet with new ideas on this visit ??
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just came by this old Archie SIG from 2002...Classic how far we have come.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Archie, I was reading your website, and on it had said that your building a new wide body kit, is this the Mad-Arch kit? If so, what is this possible front end that the site refers to? Any possible pics of an in process build, or finished piece? Or is this something in the works?

Thanx in advance!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie, explain what happen to this picture posted on 04/05/2008 and then edited 04/22/2008 headless? You are suppose to be running a professional business, I feel after being in sales and customer support, a reputable company should deal with there customers one on one by phone, email, contracts. You and your company are the most unprofessional business I have ever dealt with, ,just remember the customer is always right exspecially after I have paid you almost $17k. If you do not approve of your client you should decided for yourself if it's worth to continue business with. obvious I was and you had no problem taking my money. Also you should be very careful what you do exspecially as a business transaction, you could get into some sort of legal issues.

David

------------------
'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/Mad-Grouch widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust.
http://www.CentralFloridaFIeros.net

FGT Build thread ~> Link

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

Archie, explain what happen to this picture posted on 04/05/2008 and then edited 04/22/2008 headless? You are suppose to be running a professional business, I feel after being in sales and customer support, a reputable company should deal with there customers one on one by phone, email, contracts. You and your company are the most unprofessional business I have ever dealt with, ,just remember the customer is always right exspecially after I have paid you almost $17k. If you do not approve of your client you should decided for yourself if it's worth to continue business with. obvious I was and you had no problem taking my money. Also you should be very careful what you do exspecially as a business transaction, you could get into some sort of legal issues.

David

wow, what happened to cause this?
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mcaanda:

wow, what happened to cause this?

I think Archie though he was a little to tall to fit in a choptop.

If you must know go read his build thread.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. What is that other place that is doing/might be doing choptops. I have never really had a problem at all with Archie, but this is childish and I do not want to do business with anyone who plays these kind of games. Seriously this is unprofessional and I for one will not get any work done at Archies.

Cory
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 05-02-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

Wow. What is that other place that is doing/might be doing choptops. I have never really had a problem at all with Archie, but this is childish and I do not want to do business with anyone who plays these kind of games. Seriously this is unprofessional and I for one will not get any work done at Archies.

Cory

Cory this is a dispute between Archie and David that shouldn't even be aired out on the forum (that's what pm's are for). You shouldn't rush to judge Archie based on Davids experience with their transaction. Archie's shop is filled to capacity with cars from repeat customers, and show me one business with a 100% rating and I'll sell you a bridge. As far as choptops, Dude Archie is the way to go, I haven't even heard David complain about his chop. He is upto ChopTop #25 (complete cars and not cars that are sold b4 they are even completed) so he must be doing something right. So maybe Archie will just remove Davids pic from this thread and David will stop calling him V8Grouchie, calling the kit designed by Curley and Archie the "Mad-Grouch widebody" on the RFT forum and CFF forum and let this die, it's getting old. David let it go, your car looks great just tweak it to your liking (as we all do) and enjoy it. BTW David 17k is not bad for all the work that was done to your car, trust me I know , I was quoted a price of 12k just for my nose and nsx lights from a shop in NY. So my nose + widebody kit + labor, for 17k not to bad.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 05-02-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, yeah...What he said.

------------------
~Michael
'88 Formula 5sp White - Coming Soon! | '85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!! - "Your mileage may vary."

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just think it is childish as a Business Owner to edit a photo of a previous customer and cut his head off. It is obvious that it was purposfully done. I mean the photo is shorter than every other photo taken, and Archie even edited the post to do it. Troyboy, I have no dispute with the quality of Archies Choptops, I believe he does the best work on them. Also I am not saying that 17K is a bad price for what was done to Davids car.

BUT

From a once potential customer standpoint with no biased either way I stand my ground that I do not want to do business with someone who acts like a 14 year old wanting revenge. I understand me saying this puts me in hot water and I will never be able to get work done at Archies, and that is fine. Also I have picked up four negatives for this and that is also fine.

Cory

I am just saying he honestly lost me as a customer due to things I have been seeing.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's pretty sad.

Some people need to grow a sense of humor.

Honestly, what do you expect?
What, since Archie happens to be a business owner, he's supposed to automatically let the insults and slander of every douchebag
he upsets just slide off like water off a duck's back?

You boy was being a jerk, so Archie had a little fun with a photo...Big deal.
I'd want to show off my work without having to see that jerk's face, too...

It doesn't compare to the crap your friend is spewing, IMHO.

~M

------------------
~Michael
'88 Formula 5sp White - Coming Soon! | '85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!! - "Your mileage may vary."

SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C'mon Archie......you have to admit, it was a low blow.

And yes, Archie and crew do INCREDIBLE work. But being a business owner, you've GOT to keep things professional.......

Let's move on.

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

xgamefan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for xgamefanSend a Private Message to xgamefanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was pretty funny...chopped top..chopped head, I didn't even realize or think there was any other corelation. Also I say it's great that you don't want to do business with Archie because it leaves more room for those who appreciate his work.
So like I tell my kids quit winning, if you have nothing good to say or contribute shutup!
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had a customer that whined like that, I too would send him packing. As an owner of a business you don't have to put up with malcontents nor are you required to do any business with them. I would make them pay for services rendered and tell them to take their business elsewhere.
SAFASTRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright,
Let's not get sidetracked here guys......let's see some more updates at Archies shop, and see what these guys do best.........make some kickin' cool cars!!!!!!

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Archie, I was reading your website, and on it had said that your building a new wide body kit, is this the Mad-Arch kit? If so, what is this possible front end that the site refers to? Any possible pics of an in process build, or finished piece? Or is this something in the works?

Thanx in advance!!

HI all

An to start things anew, howz about a bump for my questions........

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SAFASTRO:

Alright,
Let's not get sidetracked here guys......let's see some more updates at Archies shop, and see what these guys do best.........make some kickin' cool cars!!!!!!

I agree there are some madly cool kickin' cars in Archie's shop

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2008 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

David

Just think of it as a photoshop like the one where you photoshopped someone elses' logo on the side of my trailer.

You emailed me on 4-7-08 with your concerns on the build of your car. I sent you 2 emails in response.

No response from you until you started trashing me on several different Forums including calling me names. But no response to my earlier emails.

Don't complain about prefessionalism, I was being professional when I addressed your email with polite, factual & prompt responses. You ignored those responses & instead took it public with accusations & name calling.

I even responded to the public accusations & name calling with a measured & factual response & you ignored that one too.

So cry me a river.

Archie
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:
HI all

An to start things anew, howz about a bump for my questions........

This page on my web site shows the widebody & the front end. http://www.v8archie.com/v8Archie/Prod12.htm

This thread shows the building process pretty well //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/066554.html

Hope that helps

Archie
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Thanx Archie, you da man,

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't updated this in a while, so lets see if I can bring in Spring with an update.

We have the Stinger back in the shop.

It's nice to have it back again.

I Haven't really talked about it much because it's been kinda fun to see what the speculation was on why it was here. Kinda reminds me of when it was being built & how we managed to have a complete build thread without anyone knowing that it was being built with suicide doors. You can relive the build thread here //www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050410-1-013402.html

Some will remember that I sold the Stinger back in January 2004. Jeff, the current owner had a little accident with it & caused some damage to the drivers door, rear clip & 1/4 panel. It also resently broke a couple of teeth off of the ring gear. So the only reason it's here is to repair those problems. We're not putting an LSx engine in it or putting a 6 speed in it, just fixing a couple of things & finishing the install of a set of Aus 1/4 panels he had bought.

We're almost done, here's couple of pics of it.

We also have another LSx engine that arrived today.

This is an LS376 engine that we'll be installing into a low mile '88 GT in the next few weeks.

We have a bit of a collection of Horsepower right now, so we decided to put them in the corral all together.

In the forground we have a LS7, in the back on the left is the LS3 & on the right is the LS376. (below)....

I also have another LS3 coming. We're going to put it in my Solstice. The Sol has been a lot of fun to drive with the LS1 but I originally bought my Formula with the plan to put an LS engine into it. So I've decided to put the LS1 from the Solstice into my Formula & the new LS3 into the Solstice. That way i can kill 2 birds with one stone & I'll have an LSx for every season.

That's about it, or at least all I can think of for right now.

Archie

edited because I was typing too fast

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-05-2008).]

ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering what you were doing with Solstice's. The Solstice coupe (targa top) comes out next year. That and a Camaro convertible is on my want list, but right now life has kicked me in the gonads. Still I was thinking of a V8 Solstice coupe. The coupe still doesn't add a lot of storage capacity (read two bulldogs), which is why the Camaro is a consideration. If I'm still around by then, lol. Still, nice to see what you're up too.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChopTop:

I was wondering what you were doing with Solstice's. The Solstice coupe (targa top) comes out next year. That and a Camaro convertible is on my want list, but right now life has kicked me in the gonads. Still I was thinking of a V8 Solstice coupe. The coupe still doesn't add a lot of storage capacity (read two bulldogs), which is why the Camaro is a consideration. If I'm still around by then, lol. Still, nice to see what you're up too.

I started the Solstice project when I ordered one a couple of years ago. I had already made up my mind that i was going to install an LSx engine just because I wanted one.

We've been really busy with Fiero swaps & things Fiero related & I've never really had time to seriously promote or go after the Solstice swaps. Also after I had my LSx Solstice & was driving it, as busy as we have been, there never has been a pressing need to actively persue Solstice swaps.

Maybe bumping my Sol up by another 130hp from the LS1 to the LS3 might get me to find some free time to have some more fun & less work.

I like the new coupe coming out & might even sell this one to move up to a coupe. After all, I'm not one of the beautiful people you really want to see driving a convertable.

I also like the new Camaro, but I hate driving a stock vehicle & I think that the Camaro is going to be so "tweeked" that there's not much you're going to be able to modify on it to make it better.

Archie
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

Please consider a thread in the Solstice Forum when you do the swap!
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,
When you decide to get rid of the LS3 Solstice make sure you give me a call

------------------

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

Archie,

Please consider a thread in the Solstice Forum when you do the swap!

I will, you have a PM.

Archie
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Archie,
When you decide to get rid of the LS3 Solstice make sure you give me a call

I call dibs on #13 if that happens.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock