Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 51)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350161 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

I still get that fuzzy feeling when I see that car....save as the first time I saw it on V8Archie.com when it was first done, and then every day I saw it in my garage after I bought it..... Nice to see how well Dave has taken care of her.

Well, She's for sale again, you can own a piece of Fiero history TWICE.

Archie
IP: Logged
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Well, She's for sale again, you can own a piece of Fiero history TWICE.

Archie

Hmmmm....

So, ~ how much to widebody it, paint it, and wheels/tires?

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're serious, I'll put together a quote.

Archie

Hmmmm....

So, ~ how much to widebody it, paint it, and wheels/tires?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll put together a quote.

Archie

Well, what happened?

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Well, what happened?

Well he never got a chance to tell me if he was serious about it, so I haven't done a quote yet.

A
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well he never got a chance to tell me if he was serious about it, so I haven't done a quote yet.

A

As incredibly tempting it is to be able to buy the GBCT back, I think I am going to hold out for a Solstice once I sell my 57 Chevy. Also, I just bought a Honda Rune that I want to mess with for a while.

Is the GBCT a good candidate for a widebody though? I don't know if past mods would get in the way of what would have to be updated.

[This message has been edited by Falcon Fiero (edited 10-07-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As incredibly tempting it is to be able to buy the GBCT back, I think I am going to hold out for a Solstice once I sell my 57 Chevy. Also, I just bought a Honda Rune that I want to mess with for a while.

Is the GBCT a good candidate for a widebody though? I don't know if past mods would get in the way of what would have to be updated.

To start out with, Dave Bagwell has decided to sell the GBCT to reinvest the money into an LSx swap into his DL10. He feels that he doesn't really need 2 show cars & I don't blame him for not wanting to part with the DL10. Currently when he goes to shows he has to decide between the DL10 with a 2.8 & the GBCT. He wants to have the best of both by putting a LSx engine into the DL10.

As a result the GBCT is available for a pretty attractive price (just as #13 was available earlier this year).

IMHO, the GBCT would be a good canidate for a WideBody upgrade like we just did on #13.

If you've been watching that thread, the WideBody & the other things we did to that car took it from an average Chop Top to the top of the pile.

There are 2 schools of thought for the future of the GBCT.

#1. Restore the car to the original look. A little bit of bodywork, new 1/4 windows, put the new interior trim pcs. in the interior & repaint it the same color. The tires need to be replaced & the hood needs to be redone. This was the prototype car for the Warber Hood scoop so it needs to be redone with the newer Fiberglass parts.

#2. Modernize the GBCT (similar to #13 Version B) With all the things in #1 above plus a WideBody, new wheels & tires. And then repaint it in the same Fiero Blue.

Dave wants $12500.00 for this car & it doesn't need any driveline changes or upgrades, it's a dependable driver as it is. So someone who wants a V-8 5 speed Chop Top car or a V-8 5 speed Chop Top WideBody car can have what he wants for a lot less $$$$ than it would take to build it from scratch & he'll have a piece of Fiero history with a story to tell.

Archie

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dave wants $12500.00 for this car & it doesn't need any driveline changes or upgrades, it's a dependable driver as it is. So someone who wants a V-8 5 speed Chop Top car or a V-8 5 speed Chop Top WideBody car can have what he wants for a lot less $$$$ than it would take to build it from scratch & he'll have a piece of Fiero history with a story to tell.

Archie

VERY tempting...
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To start out with, Dave Bagwell has decided to sell the GBCT ...

Dave wants $12500.00 for this car & it doesn't need any driveline changes or upgrades, it's a dependable driver as it is.

Archie

That's less than half what I have invested in the OBCT (other blue chop top) that's in your shop right now. This deal is too good to last for long.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 10-07-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My new long awaited web site is up..... check it out.

www.v8archie.com

LMK what you think

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-11-2007).]

Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fino and Finale roadsters are the same pics. Website is really great now we can finally see all the products you make. On the choptop section it didn't want to open the other pics.

And this sentence doesn't make sense

"This full kit is $1440 complete. o but just the front and rear Caliper adapters are $ 240.00"

I am not trying to be a pain, I am trying to be constructive.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 10-11-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

Fino and Finale roadsters are the same pics. Website is really great now we can finally see all the products you make. On the choptop section it didn't want to open the other pics.

And this sentence doesn't make sense

"This full kit is $1440 complete. o but just the front and rear Caliper adapters are $ 240.00"

I am not trying to be a pain, I am trying to be constructive.

Thanks for the help. I didn't actually do the web site myself. I would have no idea how to do that kind of stuff.

I will forward the info to my new WebMaster.

Archie
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

www.v8archie.com

LMK what you think

I really like it. The text font is a little hard for me to read, but my eyes aren't the best, so take it with a grain of salt unless you hear the same from others. But the site is a real improvement, imo.

Edit --> Below the red "order form" button, is "Fiero Tech-Net" the last thing we should see on the bottom-left? It looks like maybe something is there, off the screen, but there is no scrolling to be had.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 10-11-2007).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

I really like it. The text font is a little hard for me to read, but my eyes aren't the best, so take it with a grain of salt unless you hear the same from others. But the site is a real improvement, imo.

Edit --> Below the red "order form" button, is "Fiero Tech-Net" the last thing we should see on the bottom-left? It looks like maybe something is there, off the screen, but there is no scrolling to be had.

I know what you mean on the Font, originally it was much smaller, I had them increase it on all the pages because I couldn't read it.

I know what you mean on the bottom left, buit that's all there is right now.

Thanks

Archie
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
some of the choptop pics wouldn't load for me but the other pics on the site did. other then the above... it looks alot better!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know what you mean on the Font, originally it was much smaller, I had them increase it on all the pages because I couldn't read it.

I know what you mean on the bottom left, buit that's all there is right now.

Thanks

Archie

Looks good, Archie! I see what you mean about the fonts, though. It's still a bit hard on the eyes. You might suggest a slightly wider font. It looks tall enough, but the font is so narrow, it's still a bit hard to read. Oh, and I found a typo on your LS1 Kit #2 page. At the bottom under exhaust parts it reads:
"Custom made HTP Coater Headers & Collectors" I take it that should be "Coated" ?
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001
oops

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 10-11-2007).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your new web site looks good! I like to suggest a Live Web Cam in the shop.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Webmaster called me & A bunch of the stuff on the Web Site has been fixed already.

And he & his wife are both trying to find areas that need fixes.

Archie

We don't have any high speed Internet at the shop so Web Cam is out.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-12-2007).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it a lot! What about a password-protected area for customers where they can download tech info (e.g. the big brake installation video)? :-)

www.v8archie.com

LMK what you think

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I like it a lot! What about a password-protected area for customers where they can download tech info (e.g. the big brake installation video)? :-)

I'll upload it to ftp this weekend.

Archie
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some suggestions:
How about a page of Customer Cars?
People could submit pics and locations.
Maybe a "V-8 Fiero's in action" section with a couple of video's?

Other than those suggestions, It looks great.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Given the people who would love to cause Archie grief, I don't think a submission page would work, unless the submissions go to a email addy to be screened and added manually.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

It looks good... A little hard on the eyes, but good.

The lack of a scroll bar on the left is a bit of a problem if you are on a low resolution screen, (like on my phone) It's a bit tough to navigate from a small screen as well. But acceptable. The only other comment is that I couldn't find my car anywhere on the site...maybe after it's painted?

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the website, but those pic's of my car need to go and be replaced with pic's that have the new wheels
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Webmaster called me & A bunch of the stuff on the Web Site has been fixed already.
And he & his wife are both trying to find areas that need fixes.
Archie

We don't have any high speed Internet at the shop so Web Cam is out.

would have been interesting to have a shop cam to see what going on like in this example with a bathroom cam...
http://zaable.com/media/5405/Bathroom_Cam/

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-12-2007).]

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great new site Archie!!
The only thing I could see wrong, was when you click on the Fino Roadster menu link, it shows a picture of the Finale Roadster.
Other than that, it really puts you up to date. I know you've been getting a bit of flack with being "out of date"........so it's good to see you are right on top of things!!......as always!!
Great job!!

------------------

Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

would have been interesting to have a shop cam to see what going on like in this example with a bathroom cam...
http://zaable.com/media/5405/Bathroom_Cam/

That's just wrong...but it was worth it for the link to the Obama Girl...

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Archie do you keep the Warber vents in stock? I might need one, (not for the blue car)

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 10-12-2007).]

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to see a change, But if you want to sell, I say "Big Pictures of Products and Prices" on the home page. To much reading and searching. Let me see something to draw me in, (Kits, Kit cars, parts and pieces) Then I could move on to the fine print. Nice to see the customer cars, but they are not showcasing your product. JMO
Good Luck
Gary
When I hit that V-8 Archie home page I would like to see a Big Bad V-8 sitting there on the K member Like it's ready to rip the wheels off my fiero.

[This message has been edited by GKDINC (edited 10-12-2007).]

Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Howdy all!

My wife and myself are the ones performing the website update and really appreciate all the feedback you have given. Here are some comments that I would like to address:

Order Form - this is currently being worked on and is not available quite yet. (don't think it will be an actual shopping cart, but we will see... merchant services + shopping carts = PITA)
Font too small - This site is best viewed at 1024X768 (to maximize font size yet keep everything in the window)
Missing scroll bars - The website must be viewed at 1024X768 or higher. Unfortunately, 800X600 will loose some of the links towards the bottom of the page.
The sentence that does not make sense "This full kit is $1440 complete. o but just the front and rear Caliper adapters are $ 240.00" - working on it
Choptop problem should be taken care of now
Fino and Finale being the same images - we need more pics of each!
"Custom made HTP Coater Headers & Collectors" I take it that should be "Coated" - will be fixed tonight
Live web cam - OUTSTANDING idea! Just wish Archie had high speed internet at his shop. Maybe something we can eventually work out. (no bathroom cam though!)
Password Protected download area for videos - will see what we can come up with
Customer Car pages - currently exist, just click on the rotating images on the main page.
Submitting your own images to be added - Must be sent to Archie, he will evaluate on a case by case.
V8 Fieros in action video download - will try and work that one out.
Fierotaz - sent 'em in!
I think the confusion (probably just my confusion) is that as I understand it, the Fino and Finale have interchangeable panels... with that said, I would like to get that part clearly straightened out and have accurate images of each. (for those interested in purchasing, it would be nice to know EXACTLY what the style you choose will look like) I will address this one very soon.
GKDINC/Gary - Point well made. I will see about coming up with an alternate design for Archie to review.. possibly with rotating product pics above the customer's rotating images (pushing them down a bit)

All in all, great feedback. I appreciate all the CC and encourage more.

Phil

[This message has been edited by Philero (edited 10-12-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instead of streaming video for the web cam, why not just have it take a still pic and update every few minutes?
Then, of course, there's going to be the black outs when Archie's Skunkworks is working on a new super secret prototype and doesn't want us to find out yet.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Under the Fino/Finale Roadster links, each of those pages has a typo. One says...

"We now have another version of the & Fino Body packages. "

The other says....

"We now have another version of the & Body packages. "

Kinda jumped out at me....
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missing unsold V8's for sale.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philero:

Howdy all!

My wife and myself are the ones performing the website update and really appreciate all the feedback you have given. Here are some comments that I would like to address:

Order Form - this is currently being worked on and is not available quite yet. (don't think it will be an actual shopping cart, but we will see... merchant services + shopping carts = PITA)
Font too small - This site is best viewed at 1024X768 (to maximize font size yet keep everything in the window)
Missing scroll bars - The website must be viewed at 1024X768 or higher. Unfortunately, 800X600 will loose some of the links towards the bottom of the page.
The sentence that does not make sense "This full kit is $1440 complete. o but just the front and rear Caliper adapters are $ 240.00" - working on it
Choptop problem should be taken care of now
Fino and Finale being the same images - we need more pics of each!
"Custom made HTP Coater Headers & Collectors" I take it that should be "Coated" - will be fixed tonight
Live web cam - OUTSTANDING idea! Just wish Archie had high speed internet at his shop. Maybe something we can eventually work out. (no bathroom cam though!)
Password Protected download area for videos - will see what we can come up with
Customer Car pages - currently exist, just click on the rotating images on the main page.
Submitting your own images to be added - Must be sent to Archie, he will evaluate on a case by case.
V8 Fieros in action video download - will try and work that one out.
Fierotaz - sent 'em in!
I think the confusion (probably just my confusion) is that as I understand it, the Fino and Finale have interchangeable panels... with that said, I would like to get that part clearly straightened out and have accurate images of each. (for those interested in purchasing, it would be nice to know EXACTLY what the style you choose will look like) I will address this one very soon.
GKDINC/Gary - Point well made. I will see about coming up with an alternate design for Archie to review.. possibly with rotating product pics above the customer's rotating images (pushing them down a bit)

All in all, great feedback. I appreciate all the CC and encourage more.

Phil

Welcome to the forum.Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Thanks Gary

Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gokart - Not missing, they all sold!! J/K. Archie will be giving me new ones. (if you want to sell, and are a customer of his, coordinate through Archie please)

Gary - Thanks! And you are welcome, but in all reality I am at work, so I really couldn't be expected to actually perform work related tasks! (I do web dev on the side )
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Instead of streaming video for the web cam, why not just have it take a still pic and update every few minutes?
Then, of course, there's going to be the black outs when Archie's Skunkworks is working on a new super secret prototype and doesn't want us to find out yet.

Hmmm. Good idea. Here is an example of the Nurburgring race track webcam in Germany. Auto update once a minute.

Well for this link to PFF you will have to manual refresh

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 10-12-2007).]

Doc John

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doc JohnSend a Private Message to Doc JohnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm... I was reading the description of the LS1 kit where it says "....normal SBC engine kits come in various levels of completion....Economy, Deluxe, and Master Build. That's not going to be the case with the LS1 engines." BUT when you jump to the Order Form/Price List, you see Economy, Deluxe, and Master Build versions of the LS1 kit. Maybe you should rework that paragraph to describe what is included with these three kit levels.

Overall, very well done!
Philero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhileroSend a Private Message to PhileroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: New navigation for site implemented. Now it has collapsible menu like most people are used to. This will help with people using 800X600 resolution as well as make it less complicated to navigate. Hope you all like!

------------------
Phil
Always trying to create something new!

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for helping out the low resolution folks...I am posting from my 240 x 240 smart phone as I can't get my stupid wireless working.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock