Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350155 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
Boomtastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

I'm sure I'm not a good businessman, if I was I'd own a Dairy Queen.

Hurry up so I can come over for ice cream!!

IP: Logged
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See Danno....... this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

Someone who won't sign his name or tell us any details, jumps up and tries to find a place to stick it in.

Darth, start your own fu@kin' thread you a$$hole....... I don't even know your name, how am I supposed to respond to your one liner?

Archie

See this is what I am talking about. Archie, you are the one who has always acted "poorly" toward me for no reason. Why do I need to sign my name to anything for you? Why don't you just go back to the thread where all this started and you accused me and 2 of my friends of being the same person because we all shared the same opinion that differed with yours, I signed my name there...

It is very big of you to conduct personal attacks towards me because again I post my honest opinion about the way you have ALWAYS treated me. Considering how many people on this board that look up to you, I think you could set a little better example.

I want everyone to look at the quote above that archie directed at me. This is how archie has ALWAYS treated me. Anytime I point something out that contradicts him, he has to come back with a personal attack instead of explaining himself or his statement. Archie, your true colors are showing. Thank you for making my point for me.

SanBerdueFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2003 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SanBerdueFieroSend a Private Message to SanBerdueFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...Now I'll give you my angle on this.

#1 I've taken a lot of crop from certain people in this group. I'll return it in kind, they Reap what they Sow.

#2 When it gets to the point where I have to k1ss everyone's behind just because "I'm in business" then I'll just open a Dairy Queen. If a guy acts like a jerk, I'm gonna treat him like a jerk.

#3 Some of these guys don't have any info in their profiles, they want respect, they want their word to mean something but they want to hide behind the Keyboard. I'm out in the open, everyone knows where I work & live. They have my phone numbers and I'm operating right out here in the open with nothing to hide. NO ONE on this Forum is more accessible that I am. That makes me an easy target for some punk that wants to make a name for himself.

#4 What you see is what you get. I am probably a nicer guy in person. I don't lie to people and I've never screwed anyone. I won't call someone a liar until I'm 100% sure (99.9% isn't good enough), but once you've lied to me or screwed me, you'll never be forgiven.

#5 The beauty of what I do is that I don't have to deal with jerks. If a potential customer comes off as being a jerk, I make sure I'm too busy to do a swap for him. Life is too short to deal with jerks. I know a good businessman would do business even with the jerks. I'm sure I'm not a good businessman, if I was I'd own a Dairy Queen.

This thread is about What's up at Archie's, if you don't want to know then change the channel.

So if you don't mind I'll take my thread back.

So......What's up at Archie's?

How about Jim's car.....

Archie

.... yeah right...same old **** from Archie... News flash Archie.. here at PFF you are just another member.. If this was "Archie's Fiero forum" I would expect that you had the right to this attitude. (oh but wait...you did have a forum that you dropped due to lack of interest...) You have a vey viable swap alternative for some people.. but this forum is not your personal playground. Grow up a little, and try to treat people who have different viewpoints with more respect. you are still acting like a pompous ass..
Oh.. and have a good day too...

87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

See this is what I am talking about. Archie, you are the one who has always acted "poorly" toward me for no reason. Why do I need to sign my name to anything for you? Why don't you just go back to the thread where all this started and you accused me and 2 of my friends of being the same person because we all shared the same opinion that differed with yours, I signed my name there...

It is very big of you to conduct personal attacks towards me because again I post my honest opinion about the way you have ALWAYS treated me. Considering how many people on this board that look up to you, I think you could set a little better example.

I want everyone to look at the quote above that archie directed at me. This is how archie has ALWAYS treated me. Anytime I point something out that contradicts him, he has to come back with a personal attack instead of explaining himself or his statement. Archie, your true colors are showing. Thank you for making my point for me.

Take it else where. Don't be starting this stuff here. If you have a beef with archie settle it in a different manner then on here. People don't want to read crap about someone bitching at someone else...

Take it else where.

Muddy2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2003 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Someone who won't sign his name or tell us any details, jumps up and tries to find a place to stick it in.

Darth, start your own fu@kin' thread you a$$hole....... I don't even know your name, how am I supposed to respond to your one liner?

Archie

Hi, My name is Ray.. I like your products If I wasn't a poor white boy, I'd prolly buy some of them

------------------
Ray - rturner@fieronews.com
The Ultimate Fiero Site - FieroNews.com - The Wrestling Net

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Muddy2:

Hi, My name is Ray.. I like your products If I wasn't a poor white boy, I'd prolly buy some of them

me too, except my name is Mark, not Ray

------------------
Black 85GT

AIM : Mjpana252
email : mjpana@comcast.net

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My name is Christian, but I bought stuff!

------------------
Christian Thomas
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Maroon/Silver

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys your messing up this thread. Instead of looking at the chop tops being made, now I have too navigate around negetive comments. 3.4's, 3800's or V8's I like them all..especially if someone gave me one for free! CORRECTION: for free,installed and running. He,he.
So keep the pics comming Archie! Here out west, we dont get much pontiac excitment.

------------------

L44_87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2003 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L44_87GTSend a Private Message to L44_87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Easy there archie bunker...You snap way to fast over the dumbest comments.

------------------
87 Fiero GT with a few mods

[This message has been edited by L44_87GT (edited 09-19-2003).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking from personal experience, I would have to disagree.

Darth,
Ok, so your complaint is that you acted like a jerk and I treated you like a jerk.

Have I ever lied to you or screwed you? NOPE

Darth & Berdufuss,

You both claim to know everything but neither one of you is proud enough of what he has to say to sign your name.

Remember I said "If a guy acts like a jerk, I'm gonna treat him like a jerk."

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Like I said before, This thread is about What's up at Archie's, if you don't want to know then change the channel.

So what's up at Archie's?

The answer would be Chester's car.....

When I can get PIP working again, I'll show you.

Archie

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see people are really working to earn their ratings today

Archie

I think PIP should be working again... feel free to post away!

PFF
System Bot
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Pics!!!

And would some of you please fine another thread to pi$$ and moan in? Seems its always the same few?

Thanks!

Rob D.

------------------

Big BAD V8!
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated June 29 '03 www.dirtyratracing.org

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 09-19-2003).]

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah, thats what im waiting for out of this thread! Pics of the rat please! And the rest of you guys, SHUT UP!

Thanks archie

Jeff

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Archie, Pics, pics and more pics

BTW: Archie, I sent you a PM awhile back about possibly sending me some footage of a V8 install or two.

Thanks

Steve

------------------

Now over 450!! pics of our fleet of Pontiac excitement:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I had my heart set on ice cream!!

Fine, post pics of the Rat then. See if I bother to look at 'em ..

------------------

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

BTW: Archie, I sent you a PM awhile back about possibly sending me some footage of a V8 install or two.

Thanks

Steve

Hmmm..... Did I spark your interest from another thread?

[This message has been edited by vwaltdog (edited 09-19-2003).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

I see people are really working to earn their ratings today

I think PIP should be working again... feel free to post away!

PIP's not working for me. Yesterday, in another thread, I mentioned that my webmaster had helped me redirect PIP to host my pics on my site. Well all that went to heck about an hour later when the HD on that PC crashed. I got about 10 good pics of Chester's car today but no way to post them. Maybe tomorrow.

Chester, I'll email the pics to you...... oh heck all my addresses are on the HD that doesn't work. If your EMail addy is in your profile, I'll send them.

Archie

Archie

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll host'em!

Here are the pics Archie sent me today!

Rob D

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001
You guys waste no time!

Thanks for the pictures Archie! You guys ROCK!

BTW Check your PM's

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 09-19-2003).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

You guys waste no time!

Thanks for the pictures Archie! You guys ROCK!

BTW, someone asked if we take good care of the interior parts..... This 1st. pic is your interior parts in storage.

Archie

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! Looks like a choptop)

------------------
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vwaltdog:

Hmmm..... Did I spark your interest from another thread?

------------------

Now over 450!! pics of our fleet of Pontiac excitement:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you take good care of the interior parts but think of the poor little children that you stole the blankies from!

Can't wait to see the rat back together with the choptop!

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by drummer5:

Can't wait to see the rat back together with the choptop!

Keep watching

Originally posted by drummer5:

Looks like you take good care of the interior parts but think of the poor little children that you stole the blankies from!

Those are MY sheets & blankets.

The Adjuster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AdjusterClick Here to visit The Adjuster's HomePageSend a Private Message to The AdjusterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I have been looking at this board for a long time and have finally become a member, I just wondered if you are so specialized that you only work on one car, the fiero, which hasn't been in production since I was in grade school, and you do both body work and automotive swaps. Can you keep up with new technology and how do you get inspiration for making better mods and new ideas on bringing these cars to the forefront? I mean I've seen your corvette motor swaps, but really isn't Lingenfelter's better suited to mod out a vette motor and get maximal performance? I mean they have to stay on top of everything constantly, how do you compete? Are you just a lot cheaper??? Oh and do you only do one car at a time? How do you stay in business??? Just things to ponder...maybe that is why you continously bash others with knowledge of what else is out there, that way you can continue to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and not enter into a technical discussion with any real thought on the engineering behind what it is that you do.

------------------
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2m6

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm...

------------------
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Adjuster:

Archie, I have been looking at this board for a long time and have finally become a member, I just wondered if you are so specialized that you only work on one car, the fiero, which hasn't been in production since I was in grade school, and you do both body work and automotive swaps. Can you keep up with new technology and how do you get inspiration for making better mods and new ideas on bringing these cars to the forefront? I mean I've seen your corvette motor swaps, but really isn't Lingenfelter's better suited to mod out a vette motor and get maximal performance? I mean they have to stay on top of everything constantly, how do you compete? Are you just a lot cheaper??? Oh and do you only do one car at a time? How do you stay in business??? Just things to ponder...maybe that is why you continously bash others with knowledge of what else is out there, that way you can continue to pull the wool over everyone's eyes and not enter into a technical discussion with any real thought on the engineering behind what it is that you do.

And what is it that YOU do that makes you so special?? (And by "special", don't tell me that you rode the short bus to school. We already know that ...)

------------------

Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:

Take it else where. Don't be starting this stuff here. If you have a beef with archie settle it in a different manner then on here. People don't want to read crap about someone bitching at someone else...

Take it else where.

What? Its ok for archie to talk smack in this thread about others but its not ok for someone to call him out on it?

BTW, I am not going to start an archie "bashing" thread because it would not be tasteful and I am above that. I would not have inserted my opinion in this thread AT ALL but then I saw archie talking more smack about the 3800s and then he said that he doesn't lie or act like a jerk to someone before they do it to him first. I am sorry but I have to raise the BS flag on him for that.

When I first came to this board, I never said anything bad about archie or his coveted V8 fieros. If anyone thinks I started all of this, feel free to prove it by searching the archives and posting a quote from me. Good luck finding it because it never happened that way.

My only "crime" is that I dared to disagree with archie and his a**-sucking followers that think he is a god when it comes to which engine is the best for a Fiero. Obviously some people just can't come to grips with the fact that there are better powerplants out there than the SBC.

Look, give me all the neg ratings you want, I really don't care and I doubt it will effect my existance on this board. As long as people like archie continue to spew BS out on the internet, I, and others like me will be there to check his erronious statements. My existance on this BBS is for the sole purpose of bringing fair and balanced factual information to those seeking alternatives for the powerplant in their fieros and helping people. If you don't like it, IGNORE ME.

Out of all the posts archie contributes, I see very little of them helping anybody but himself. Seems like that is all he cares about -- himself and the people he is taking money from. I think the main reason why Archie hates me is because my way of thinking and my contributions to this BBS are a threat to his way of life. If that is the case, then so be it. If not, rest assured I won't lose any sleep over it.

UFO!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UFO!Send a Private Message to UFO!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What? Its ok for archie to talk smack in this thread about others but its not ok for someone to call him out on it?

Last time I checked, this was his thread.

You sure do cry a lot.

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Obviously some people just can't come to grips with the fact that there are better powerplants out there than the SBC.

Such as?????? I eagerly await the punchline to your joke ..

Edited just for giggles:

From Vic Edelbrock: "The 350 is God’s blessing to the aftermarket performance industry. It has been the backbone of our business since its introduction, and the number 350 is still magical to me today."

From Hot Rod magazine: "It’s been a love/hate relationship with readers and staffers ever since, but there’s no denying that the ubiquitous 350 is the most versatile, most easy-to-build, best bang-for-the-buck engine on the planet."

LMK if you need more quotes.

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 09-19-2003).]

Muddy2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2003 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87FieroGTx:

Hmm...

My thoughst exactly.

PFF
System Bot
Tryxalon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2003 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TryxalonClick Here to visit Tryxalon's HomePageSend a Private Message to TryxalonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie -- thanks for what you are sharing with us. I enjoy your threads, learn a lot from them and would miss them if you didn't share.

Don't pay attention to the cries of the "wannabe"s. IF they could, they would, but like all critics (editors, inspectors, etc) they are "much fury, signifying nothing".

There are enough of us reading with interest to reduce the noisy malcontents to an insiginficant a minority of minor annoyances.

Nachtzehrer6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2003 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nachtzehrer6Send a Private Message to Nachtzehrer6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

Such as?????? I eagerly await the punchline to your joke ..

Hmmm, maybe he was talking about this http://www.falconerengines.com/prod04.htm
Can't beat having 12 cylinders, 4 more than the sbc, and you can't compete with the sounds of a 700hp engine. Plus there is somthing exotic about having a v-12 in a Fiero.(man some how everything I am sayng is giving me deja vu) Crap I wish there was a kit for this engine. V-12 Archie?

Jays 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jays 86Send a Private Message to Jays 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My only "crime" is that I dared to disagree with archie and his a**-sucking followers that think he is a god when it comes to which engine is the best for a Fiero. Obviously some people just can't come to grips with the fact that there are better powerplants out there than the SBC.

Isnt the best engine a matter of personal choice? if a SBC is best for him he has a right to his opinion doesnt he? your bashing him for saying thats best then you do the same by saying something else is best? I don't get it. by the way way I think that the 3800S/C is best, for me at least so you cant just pass me off as a V8 guy I'm just sick of some v6 guys thinking that they have to prove something by atacking v8s

Jays 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jays 86Send a Private Message to Jays 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jays 86

59 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Nachtzehrer6:

Can't beat having 12 cylinders, 4 more than the sbc, and you can't compete with the sounds of a 700hp engine. Plus there is somthing exotic about having a v-12 in a Fiero.(man some how everything I am sayng is giving me deja vu) Crap I wish there was a kit for this engine. V-12 Archie?

I think a saw one of those in a Vette the front was streched 8 inches to fit it in
Ithink it was in motor trend

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2003 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BTW, I am not going to start an archie "bashing" thread because it would not be tasteful and I am above that. I would not have inserted my opinion in this thread AT ALL but then I saw archie talking more smack about the 3800s and then he said that he doesn't lie or act like a jerk to someone before they do it to him first. I am sorry but I have to raise the BS flag on him for that.

I believe his actual words that brought you out were that he "never lied or screwed anyone over".

When I first came to this board, I never said anything bad about archie or his coveted V8 fieros. If anyone thinks I started all of this, feel free to prove it by searching the archives and posting a quote from me. Good luck finding it because it never happened that way.

I think I speak for the multitudes when I say "Who truly gives a f*ck?"

I don't care if you think Pepsi is better then Coke, that Britney's hotter then Shakira, or that your dog's better then my dog cuz he eats Ken'l Ration. What annoys me is the type of elitest snobbery that you display by wanting to bring down someone who has achieved a modicum of success in this hobby. Meanwhile, what have you done for us LATELY?

Look, give me all the neg ratings you want, I really don't care and I doubt it will effect my existance on this board. As long as people like archie continue to spew BS out on the internet, I, and others like me will be there to check his erronious statements. My existance on this BBS is for the sole purpose of bringing fair and balanced factual information to those seeking alternatives for the powerplant in their fieros and helping people. If you don't like it, IGNORE ME.

And who were you, again? I want to make sure I shun thee correctly. Not that I don't appreciate you providing a wealth of knowledge on... Krap, I forgot what it was that you were contributing again other then snide one-liners.

Out of all the posts archie contributes, I see very little of them helping anybody but himself. Seems like that is all he cares about -- himself and the people he is taking money from. I think the main reason why Archie hates me is because my way of thinking and my contributions to this BBS are a threat to his way of life. If that is the case, then so be it. If not, rest assured I won't lose any sleep over it.

That's priceless. Which of the Fiero vendors does post here regularly, besides Archie? Precious farking few, that's who. And I'd have to say that this kind of anonymous sniping is the reason.

Now, you may refer to me as a brainwashed accolyte of Archie, truth be known that I would probably never have any use for his services (I can't have a SBC Fiero in CA, I'm 6'6" so I'll never need a choptop, and I'm not wild about kit cars.) and I've actually referred to him on more then one occaision as a cranky old fart. But if I were to need to have something like what he offers done right and done quickly, and I had the money to spend, what other choice is there? Go with the original, go with Archie.

Archie, you cranky old fart, keep doing what you are doing. The attention that you bring to the hobbywill benefit us all. The crybabies haven't done sh!t for me yet.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know quite a few people that Archie has done stuff for lately... Whether it be Fino/Finale kit cars, chop tops. V8s.. and let's not even think Archie only does small block Chevy's... a guy around the corner from me just used an Archie kit to mount a Cosworth Vega engine in his 88 GT! Sounds like some people need to quit Archie hating and list some of what THEY have done for us lately. Like stimpy said, I will probably never be an Archie customer either.. but I do give credit to people who do a lot for the popularity of our cars. In the recent article about Tina's car, I didn't notice it saying anything about engine adaptor by Darth Fiero.. It appeared to say by V8 Archie. We all know Archie is not perfect. None of us are. But until you put as much into this little hobby of ours as he does, why not back off a little?

And I just read what this Adjuster guy wrote... What a way to come to the forum! Archie hasn't done research! Puleeeze! Whoever this guy is, he should go back to his old forum ID and leave this one with just the two posts!

BTW - If you want to see how forum members react to something Archie has done for someone lately, go back and read page one and see how everyone wanted more pictures of Curley's silver choptop... then go look at the Vegas threads and see how people raved over it.

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com - Coming Soon! New mods for your Fiero from Fiero Performance Bayern in Germany

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-20-2003).]

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nachtzehrer6:

How is that better? That engine probably costs $15,000.

Nice if you can afford it, but there's no way I'm putting $15,000 worth of engine into a car which wouldn't fetch $5,000 at a fire sale.

Besides, I wonder if it would even fit?

Ed

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Adjuster:

It's your second post and your bashing one of PFFs most respected and influential members. That's some nice trolling there.

Archie,

Did you sneak the Rat down to the track yet

------------------
Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

[This message has been edited by JEDI (edited 09-20-2003).]

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2003 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah, that will earn you some brownie points. A$$-sucking followers? That's a good one. If there are better power plants out there - go chase one down and shut the F up already. I have a 4 banger that will clean the clock of most 3800 S/C Fieros. So what’s your point?

My existence on this BBS is for the sole purpose of bringing fair and balanced factual information to those seeking alternatives for the power plant in their Fieros and helping people. If you don't like it, IGNORE ME.

We would be more then happy to ignore you but you keep dropping your drawers and crapping in public. Shut up and go away already.

I think the main reason why Archie hates me is because my way of thinking and my contributions to this BBS are a threat to his way of life. If that is the case, then so be it. If not, rest assured I won't lose any sleep over it.

If your such a great "contributor" why not concentrate on helping your fellow V6 folks instead of going on and on bashing people in threads that you didn't start. If you think that you’re a threat to Archie, you’re a legend in your own mind.

Can't you see that you’re in the wrong thread and no one wants to hear your wanking? I get so sick of this V6/V8 BS. I have a car with a 4 banger that will put most of the 3800S/C to shame but I don't go yelling "3800's suck 4 bangers rule!" do I?

So once again, please take your wanking and start your own thread. I would like to enjoy the progress being made on my car without having to dig through your dribble.

Regards,

Rob D.

------------------

Big BAD V8!
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated June 29 '03 www.dirtyratracing.org

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock