Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 44)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350155 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt3800:

When did the PFF Roadster get a dual quad set up?

Are you talking about the headlights?

Those are the lights we've been using in them for a while now.

They've been in the Roadster all along.

Now............

This guy is serious about his Fieros.

Archie

OPPPPPPPPs.............

I just read Marks post........ man you guys have good eyes, I could'a looked at that picture for a month & not seen that engine in the background.

I'm not changing this post though because I own this page.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-10-2006).]

IP: Logged
fierogt3800

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

It took me a minute to figure out where the ' dual quad ' question came from. I didn't think I was THAT fat.....

The dual quad setup is on the 350 show engine that Archie has on a stand that's sitting behind the roadster. It's not in the car. The roadster still has the LS1 and the 6 speed.

Anyone need a few more parts? There isn't much left of this parts car.....

Mark

I knew it was the show engine. i remember it from some nife meetings. i just thought it was a odd picture.

say whats it take to talk a guy into giving me the demensions of that rear window template? no im not going to try chopping my artero. ill let archie take that one on when the car gets back together, But i do want to play on a parts car.

------------------
Artero Rebody , 18"s, 91' 350 SBC / Muncie 4spd
85.5 Porsche 944 euro *for sale*
82' Benz 300SD turbo . *for sale*
87' Fiero Cp. candy blue, Chrome 16"s, *will sale*

86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone need a few more parts? There isn't much left of this parts car.....

Mark

hummm.... if that had power locks I could use the cross harness going from door to door. oooh, and possibly a frame piece or two accross the front. let me know.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car did not have power locks. It did have power windows, though, and if the harness is there with both, you're welcome to it. As for the frame piece, come and cut what you want.......I'm pulling the steering rack, but the nose is cut off already and used to rebuild another Fiero.

Drop me a PM

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This car did not have power locks. It did have power windows, though, and if the harness is there with both, you're welcome to it. As for the frame piece, come and cut what you want.......I'm pulling the steering rack, but the nose is cut off already and used to rebuild another Fiero.

Drop me a PM

Dropped
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2006 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drop me a PM

if the car did not have power locks, then the harness wont be equipped for it, ive got several harness's from cars with just power windows, the power lock wiring isnt in the harness with the power windows, however car's with power windows and locks did get the wiring all in one harness.

if your only adding power windows, then the harness from that car would be perfect.

matthew

cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I sent you a PM
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie. Any pics of #024 new top and of our "newest" member #025?
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie , another PM sent
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hey Archie. Any pics of #024 new top and of our "newest" member #025?

Now don't get too excited, I told you it won't even show up at the shop until next Tuesday.

Calm down, take a pill

For your "fix" of the day, how about a couple of pics of cornersonrails' car?

The body work is pretty much done we started installing the side windows today, they are coming to install the new windshield tomorrow.

Archie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now, that's "a save" job well done! I'm sure the owner will be pleased.
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

Check your PM regarding the Stinger.

Thanks,
Jeff
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie , you are awsome!
Pegasus SD455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus SD455Send a Private Message to Pegasus SD455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris, Your ride is looking good.
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need to change the rear fascia on that car. The one that is currently installed is for a notchback Fiero and it does not line up properly with your fastback clip.
CTDIV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTDIVSend a Private Message to CTDIVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was reading down through the forum tonight and I found a couple of threads that I thought I would reply to. The hard part about this, is that it is hard to do this without seeming like I am being mean. So with that being said, Archie I cannot tell you how inspirational you are to me and my fiero interests. I could create a whole thread to nothing but how you and your website has inspired me to be creative with my cars (both past and present). I am sure that you would agree that custom cars is really about taking something that is ordianary and making it different then all the rest. From time to time we all have a tendency to forget that that statement should really read, making it your own. This being said, it is often that people see things and emulate them or use only certain parts of things to create there own. So please do not take this the wrong way, but it seems that on site from time to time. The attitude is that people who attempts, in this case chop tops, are no good and not equal to those that are done by you. So before I get hung out back for saying this. All I am saying is that I wish I could afford to have you do it. I wish I could afford to have the v-8 and 6 speed install while it was there. But the fact is that even if I had the money, I choose to want to make this car mine, and therefore completely custom.

I understand that some people really do not have time or even the tools to make some of these mods and that going to you is for different reasons. Before I stop here. I would like to say that agree that you should not just give away your trade secrets. You have worked hard to get where you are and the point of this is NOT!!! to suggest that you should share information. Just that some information on the internet may be "free" and not worth much, But it is worth something to those that make it.

Still with much respect
CTDIV

PS I still plan and need to buy my V8 kit talk to you soon
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTDIV:

I was reading down through the forum tonight and I found a couple of threads that I thought I would reply to. The hard part about this, is that it is hard to do this without seeming like I am being mean. So with that being said, Archie I cannot tell you how inspirational you are to me and my fiero interests. I could create a whole thread to nothing but how you and your website has inspired me to be creative with my cars (both past and present). I am sure that you would agree that custom cars is really about taking something that is ordianary and making it different then all the rest. From time to time we all have a tendency to forget that that statement should really read, making it your own. This being said, it is often that people see things and emulate them or use only certain parts of things to create there own. So please do not take this the wrong way, but it seems that on site from time to time. The attitude is that people who attempts, in this case chop tops, are no good and not equal to those that are done by you. So before I get hung out back for saying this. All I am saying is that I wish I could afford to have you do it. I wish I could afford to have the v-8 and 6 speed install while it was there. But the fact is that even if I had the money, I choose to want to make this car mine, and therefore completely custom.

I understand that some people really do not have time or even the tools to make some of these mods and that going to you is for different reasons. Before I stop here. I would like to say that agree that you should not just give away your trade secrets. You have worked hard to get where you are and the point of this is NOT!!! to suggest that you should share information. Just that some information on the internet may be "free" and not worth much, But it is worth something to those that make it.

Still with much respect
CTDIV

PS I still plan and need to buy my V8 kit talk to you soon

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say.

You might have said that I don't show people how to do the Chop Tops the way we do them. That's true. I was advised by my lawyer years ago not to publish instructions on how to do a chop top. His reasoning was something like this..... As much as people like to sue other people, he felt that the widow of someone who followed my instructions would try to sue me if the Fiero owner later got killed in that chopped Fiero, even if the accident had nothing to do with the chop. You see in the U.S. you have to pay your own legal fees & cannot recover those fees even if the lawsuit is found to be without merit. If someone built a chop using my instructions & did a bad welding job or didn't follow the instructions 100%, I also would likely be sued. If a person or company is perceived to have money, someone is going to find a reason to sue him for it. Even if a lawsuit was unsuccessful, I would still be out the $$$$ it took to defend myself. So, I don't & won't publish instructions. A private individual who puts up some instructions on doing a chop is much less likely to be sued if somethng goes wrong, so he's not afraid of his instructions being flawed. He also has less to lose, if his instructions are flawed or incomplete, he has to answer to no one. He can always just get out of Fieros & not have to listen to those that would complain.

Also, the planning & design work we did before building our 1st chop top was very extensive. That planning worked out to be pretty good considering that we've now built 20+ of them that are exactly the same as the 1st one. We spent more time planning the method of our chop top than most couples spend deciding to have children. In the end, that planning has been proven by the test of time & function.

You might have said that I bad mouth homebrew chops. That's not true, I usually stay out of those threads. These is one exception to that when I asked about a long dormant chop project to see if it had been rolled outside yet. I said that in good humor because I know exactly what happens when customer cars take priority over my own projects. I have another GT40 project that I started about 3 years ago that has been set aside for a long time now, so I know how that works. The only other times I've gotten into the homebrew threads is when someone in that project decided that the only way to give his project a boost was to put down our success. I have no disdain for Fieros of any style, I have disdain for people who act like jerks.

As far as putting down homebrew chops, you've never seen me do that. I'm a lot like Curley, I love them all. However, a chop that widens the roof or uses a different windshield, is not for me. Bless the people doing it, but it's not for me. I have to admit that I've had some phone conversations where the caller & I have discussed why some people chop their tops in a certain way. It's almost like some don't even think their way thru something before they start cutting. They don't ask themselves "is this the best way to do it?".

You might have said that I charge too much for chop tops. To build a chop top that is a complete product that I can be proud of with well finished interior & the welding & body work done just right is a looser at the $3995 that I have been charging. Will Martin built his own chop & he was the 1st to tell you that he'd not do another one for that price. As we approach #25 I can tell you that the price is going to go up a bit to reflect what it really costs to build a finished product & pay the bills while doing it.

Archie

------------------

CTDIV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTDIVSend a Private Message to CTDIVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

I did not mean to suggest anything. I believe I said that several times. It just seems to me (somewhat new to forum) that people do not put the same support into chop tops if they are not done by you. As I said in my first post I did NOT mean to be rude to you. I do not think you charge to much. I do not think you should tell people how you do it. I do think that people think CornersOnRails should be commended for at least trying. To me do it yourself is what hot rods and custom cars is all about.

CTDIV
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CTDIV:

It just seems to me (somewhat new to forum) that people do not put the same support into chop tops if they are not done by you. I do think that people think CornersOnRails should be commended for at least trying. To me do it yourself is what hot rods and custom cars is all about.

CTDIV

Hmm. If I may add a few points here,

1. Practice.
2. Skills, abilities, & equipment.
3. Information [very limited]

Only a unique [few] homebrews have questions 1 & 2 down to a science and no matter how you "cut-it" (pardon the pun) the first cut is a dress rehearsal at best. Orville who lives in CA ( currently on his third choptop) has it down to a "science" and ShawnFl in FL and F355 in TX also have unique skills (just to mention a few). The third is obvious as Archie explained. Last but not least are the "details" such as interior, glass, and body work as was demonstrated testing F355 glass side windows on one of Archie's choptops. Look here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/062004.html

Nobody is saying it can't be done but, following the basic three rules is a "MUST" and shouldn't be performed on a good running Fiero....use a junker!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-18-2006).]

CTDIV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTDIVSend a Private Message to CTDIVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, PM sent
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well. Any news?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Well. Any news?

Yeah, I have a fellow designing some "T" shirts for V-8 Archie.

It turns out that I don't have enough High Res pictures of V-8 Fieros to use on the "T" shirt.

So any of my customers that have real good High Res. pics of V-8 cars &/or V-8 Fiero engine shots, EMail them to me for consideration for our shirts.

EMail to Archie@v8archie.com Put "T" shirt pics in the Subject line.

Archie
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,

I will probably call you on Thursday to set up a shipping date, after i get things ironed out with the hauler.

Number 4 is finally coming !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-22-2006).]

tehshayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tehshayneSend a Private Message to tehshayneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey archie ive been doin some searchin around but couldnt find anyone who's done this
have u ever done a twin turbo ls2 swap? im not to sure if there would be enough room for two turbos in there but let me know what u think
thanks
-shayne
NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tehshayne:

hey archie ive been doin some searchin around but couldnt find anyone who's done this
have u ever done a twin turbo ls2 swap? im not to sure if there would be enough room for two turbos in there but let me know what u think
thanks
-shayne

LS1>LS2 btw
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NorthFloridaFiero:

LS1>LS2 btw

The Ls2 is better then the Ls1, Ls2=400hp, Ls1=345hp (or less depending on the car/year etc...)
NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:
The Ls2 is better then the Ls1, Ls2=400hp, Ls1=345hp (or less depending on the car/year etc...)
theres more to it than just numbers you read off a paper. And that is crank not wheel hp. Crank hp doesn't mean jack.
In the view of strength, reliability , capable power and after market the LS1 is better.
Not to mention the numerous mysterious oiling problems the LS2's have been having
tehshayne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tehshayneSend a Private Message to tehshayneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i believe the ls2's had an improved oil pan over the ls6 to avoid those problems
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NorthFloridaFiero:
theres more to it than just numbers you read off a paper. And that is crank not wheel hp. Crank hp doesn't mean jack.
In the view of strength, reliability , capable power and after market the LS1 is better.
Not to mention the numerous mysterious oiling problems the LS2's have been having

How can you determine the wheel hp if you don't know what kind of car/transmission its going to use?

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0405htp_ls2_inside_look_feature/
They are pretty much the same engine. I have an LS1, but would prefer an LS2 (I would take it over an LS6 too because you have more cubes to play with). How does an LS2 have more potential then the LS1 when it is pretty much a bigger LS1?
NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2006 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:
How can you determine the wheel hp if you don't know what kind of car/transmission its going to use?

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0405htp_ls2_inside_look_feature/
They are pretty much the same engine. I have an LS1, but would prefer an LS2 (I would take it over an LS6 too because you have more cubes to play with). How does an LS2 have more potential then the LS1 when it is pretty much a bigger LS1?
greater Aftermarket support. Same idea behind why the LS4 sucks since you can get a L67 and mod it for half as much for more power.

PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2006 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok i might get the crap beat out of me for this one but has anybody tried to shove the motor from and nsx into a fiero? i know with the right combinations you can make alot of hp with very little space with those motors... just a wild thought.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of you may remember the wrap around back panel/water fall/console that I have on my LS1 6 speed Finale Roadster.

We finally got around to making a mold off of that part & we'll be pulling the 1st part out of the mold about Tuesday of next week.

Additionally....... We feel that we can make this part fit into & look good in an otherwise stock Fiero interior (with a roof), we'll be testing that fitment very soon.

I thought I'd show you a few of the pics of Kris & Mark removing the molds off of the "Buck". (the mold is the Orange part the Buck is the gray part) This is a 5 pc. mold.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

The process of making a mold like this takes several days of sanding & polishing the "Buck". Then a few days of making the mold & removing it from the Buck. It's only then that you find out if you did it right. Then a few more days of polishing & waxing the mold before trying to make the 1st part.

Here is the part out of my Yellow car after we pulled the mold off of it.....

Here's Kris & Mark all proud of the mold they just completed......

Archie

------------------

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
archie, did you get the pm I sent you by chance? thanks!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie any recent contact with the owner of the charcoal choptop in Washington state, or the owner of the Purple Pavement Eater ??
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Archie any recent contact with the owner of the charcoal choptop in Washington state, or the owner of the Purple Pavement Eater ??

It's been a while since I've heard from either of them.

I think I heard that the guy with the charcoal chop is a member on this forum but he's just too shy to post.

Archie
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Did you see that the Purple Pavement Eater is currently on AutoTrader?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87Fiero:

link??
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2006 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87Fiero:

I just looked it up. I'll never understand why someone would list a car for sale on the internet & not even bother to take the car outside for some good pictures of it.

Archie

You'll need to look it up on www.autotrader.com I just edited a link to it into this post & is was so long it made the page wwwwwayyy too wide.

JScott, you have a PM

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-26-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock