Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 37)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350162 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you bring that thing to florida, you're going to wish you had a top to block all the sun. Getting a sunburn on the top of your head sucks, so wear a hat.
IP: Logged
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2006 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thread

must

live

!

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2006 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm,..... Archie do you mind opening that tailight package i had sent to you ??

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/030939.html

** Update **

Thanks Archie.

The contents of the package were as expected. Fking74 did right by me, sending me exactly what i had asked for.

Thanks Frank.

Tony

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-16-2006).]

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Archie when do you need to add the new car images of the Roadster and the Soltice to the side of the trailer?
I am ready to get them printed for you.
GoldFiero86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GoldFiero86SESend a Private Message to GoldFiero86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics Plz
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2006 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Solstice finally has a Chevy Heartbeat &, except for seatbelts, the Roadster will be finished tomorrow.

I'll be test driving the Solstice tomorrow.

I'm using Solstice seatbelts in the Roadster & they better be in by Monday.

If the weather is nice tomorrow or Sunday, I'll get a bunch of pictures posted.

Archie

------------------

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

The Solstice finally has a Chevy Heartbeat

WoooooHooooo !!!!!!!!!!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be test driving the Solstice tomorrow. If the weather is nice tomorrow or Sunday, I'll get a bunch of pictures posted.

Archie

I'll look forward to viewing this.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We did some test driving today & plan to do a lot more tomorrow. My earlier post was just after I took the first short ride in it, now after more driving I'm really stoked. We spent most of the day today wrapping up things in the engine compartment & putting the front clip on it. Mark (Firefox) was there today & he insisted on washing the car before anyone drove it. So there went another 15 minutes

We drove it about 40 miles today & it was a lot more fun to drive than I expected. We still have to hook up the Tach wire before we can have too much fun & I should give the new clutch some break in time. I expect to put a bunch of miles on tomorrow. It pulls like a bandit in 1st, 2nd & 3rd gears & if you nail the throttle in any of those gears it starts squealing the tires, so it's a lot like the LS1 Fiero.

I have a new aircleaner coming in but it won't be there 'til monday & we still have to put the custom injector covers on it.

I only managed a couple of pics before it got too dark to take pics.

YES!!!!!! It will be at the Daytona show.

Here's some pics......

It's as quiet as a stock Solstice until you just touch the loud pedal.

We worked on the roadster today too........

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 03-18-2006).]

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW that thing is gonna be a sleeper ! i'm suprised there are no need for hood mods. Looks awsome Archie keep up the good work !

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I first saw the Solstice I didn't like the front end too much...now with that chromed out LS1 in it...I LOVE IT. Why can't GM think like Archie??? I'm definitely needing to put a Solstice in my future.
PFF
System Bot
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Archie, see you in Daytona! I'm headed to Saint Augustine Wednesday to visit family, then on down to Daytona Friday.

Jim

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kept trying to make excuses for not driving down to Daytona next weekend. After seeing Archie's cars on the monitor. There are no possible excuses! I'll be there for a few hours on Saturday for sure!
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

When I first saw the Solstice I didn't like the front end too much...now with that chromed out LS1 in it...I LOVE IT. Why can't GM think like Archie??? I'm definitely needing to put a Solstice in my future.

I hate to say it but check out the may issue of Hot Rod, they are doing a three part story about the GM performance div. LS7 Solstice. Joe

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2006 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful work, Archie. Just beautiful!
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen a Saturn Sky driving around and I wonder if you'll grab one of the first ones and do the same thing.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. I wonder what Archie is doing today?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hmm. I wonder what Archie is doing today?

Hopefully putting a 6-speed on a 2.8.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not today! He's test driving his LS1 Solstice. He doesn't usually work in the shop on Sunday. Yesterday, Archie, Rob, and Chris finished the install of the LS1 and got it on the road, and today is it's shake down cruise. The Roadster was almost finished up for Daytona, but the seat belts are arriving Monday so the interior couldn't be installed. But the rest of the car is done and looks fabulous.....

Mark

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what it the price of this swap?

We did some test driving today & plan to do a lot more tomorrow. My earlier post was just after I took the first short ride in it, now after more driving I'm really stoked. We spent most of the day today wrapping up things in the engine compartment & putting the front clip on it. Mark (Firefox) was there today & he insisted on washing the car before anyone drove it. So there went another 15 minutes

We drove it about 40 miles today & it was a lot more fun to drive than I expected. We still have to hook up the Tach wire before we can have too much fun & I should give the new clutch some break in time. I expect to put a bunch of miles on tomorrow. It pulls like a bandit in 1st, 2nd & 3rd gears & if you nail the throttle in any of those gears it starts squealing the tires, so it's a lot like the LS1 Fiero.

I have a new aircleaner coming in but it won't be there 'til monday & we still have to put the custom injector covers on it.

I only managed a couple of pics before it got too dark to take pics.

YES!!!!!! It will be at the Daytona show.

Here's some pics......

It's as quiet as a stock Solstice until you just touch the loud pedal.

We worked on the roadster today too........

Archie

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Roadster was almost finished up for Daytona, but the seat belts are arriving Monday so the interior couldn't be installed.

Mark

So what do you do when you are 1500 miles from home and a Florida shower pops up? I assume you have some sort of cover to protect the inside of the car?

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So what do you do when you are 1500 miles from home and a Florida shower pops up? I assume you have some sort of cover to protect the inside of the car?

Neoprene upholstry?

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Get Wet...

That is one of the risks you take with a Roadster!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I understand is, Archie is hauling one of the cars ( I think the Solticse?). If it rains, I'm guessing he'll either switch cars or place the one w/o a roof inside the trailer. On the other hand I've seen hot rodders roll down I-5 freeway w/o a roof top in the rain grining from ear-to-ear.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I've seen of florida showers, it would do more than get you wet - it would fill the car with water ....
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not today! He's test driving his LS1 Solstice. He doesn't usually work in the shop on Sunday. Yesterday, Archie, Rob, and Chris finished the install of the LS1 and got it on the road, and today is it's shake down cruise. The Roadster was almost finished up for Daytona, but the seat belts are arriving Monday so the interior couldn't be installed. But the rest of the car is done and looks fabulous.....

Mark

Well, I hope you guys get to it asap. I'm sure your friend wants his 5 speed. Just as I want my 6. The rotors should arrive Tuesday and that's the last thing he's waiting for from Held. How do you think that Slalom kit looks?

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 03-19-2006).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

Well, I hope you guys get to it asap. I'm sure your friend wants his 5 speed. Just as I want my 6..........

These two cars, the Solstice and the Roadster, are going to be on display in Florida and they need to be finished up before the trip, obviously. If they aren't finished, they don't show too well to the public, do they? I don't know which ' friend ' you are referring to, as these two cars belong to Archie, but as I said, they need to be finished up before the Daytona show. The Solstice has the factory 5 speed, the Roadster has the 6 speed with the LS1. Which car were you referring to?

Mark ( the paint guy )

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've never owned a motorcycle, so I'll think of the PFF Roadster as my motorcycle. With a motorcycle, if it's going to rain you leave it at home. With the Roadster, when it rains you should have it parked out of the weather. I'm taking my own inside storage space with me.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

So what it the price of this swap?

For the 1st 3 cars we do, it's $8400 plus the cost of the complete engine or the customer supplies the engine.

Bring it in with a 4 banger & take it home with a V-8.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 03-19-2006).]

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm waiting to see a Sky in person, may have to give you a call on that. That Soltice you have has got to be a blast. What is the HP on the motor you have in that one?

For the 1st 3 cars we do, it's $8400 plus the cost of the complete engine or the customer supplies the engine.

Bring it in with a 4 banger & take it home with a V-8.

Archie

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm waiting to see a Sky in person, may have to give you a call on that. That Soltice you have has got to be a blast. What is the HP on the motor you have in that one?

The engine I have is the crate engine version of the 2002 Z28 Camaro engine. I think it's in the 320 or 330 HP range.

It's a lot of fun to drive.

Archie

PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These two cars, the Solstice and the Roadster, are going to be on display in Florida and they need to be finished up before the trip, obviously. If they aren't finished, they don't show too well to the public, do they? I don't know which ' friend ' you are referring to, as these two cars belong to Archie, but as I said, they need to be finished up before the Daytona show. The Solstice has the factory 5 speed, the Roadster has the 6 speed with the LS1. Which car were you referring to?

Mark ( the paint guy )

I was referring to your friend Jeff who bought my 5 speed once it's out of my silver 87 GT that's getting a 6 speed.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2006 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok....now I understand. That one threw me. I didn't realize that you were aware that I knew Jeff.

Mark
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone knows me!!

Yeah Im not in too much of a rush to get that 5-speed as mine hasnt broken completely.. YET.

Anyhow, the roadster sure looks nice! I hadnt seen any pictures of it since you got done painting it. Nice job on the Solstice Archie! I want a ride! Mark when are you going down there next? I might be interested in comming along if Im not working... in any case we should get together sometime this week maybe??

Edit: Lou, have you ever driven that car, if so how did that tranny shift, any idea? I really just need a good case but it would be even better if I could just put it in without any problems.

------------------

--180* t-stat, (cam degrees) 1.5 degree intake advance and 5 degree exhaust retard, ported lower intake, FFP pulley, A/C Idler, flowmaster exhaust, EGR delete, K&N filter, chip-- --Check out the Fiero Kingdom!--

[This message has been edited by fieromadman (edited 03-20-2006).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMO, it's a lot better looking than the Solstice, a more agressive and finished look to it. More of a man car than the Solstice.

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromadman:

Everyone knows me!!

Yeah Im not in too much of a rush to get that 5-speed as mine hasnt broken completely.. YET.

Edit: Lou, have you ever driven that car, if so how did that tranny shift, any idea? I really just need a good case but it would be even better if I could just put it in without any problems.

I bought the car from Ed Parks at the Fiero Factory in early Dec and had it shipped from there straight to Archie's. Ed assured me that it was in good running order. I trust him. It's not the original motor and transmission so it has less miles than what's on the odo. It was sitting at Ed's for like 5 years supposedly. You could call Ed and ask him any specifics. But I bought a running car so you should be good to go. I just want if home so I can start the extreme 3.5 swap (3.4 over bore .080") and test out that Held Slalom suspension and rear bump-steer correction kit on those 16x8 '99 Camaro rims with new Falken 512 255/55/ZR16 tires! Oh and sitting it Mr. Mike's seats will be nice too.

I need to have it race ready my the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2006 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie you are going to be snapping some necks down here cruising Daytona in that yellow roadster !

You drive that thing around for a couple days and you will definatly pick up a couple customers along the way !

The rumble coming from the solstice will cause some whiplash too !

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2006 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Archie you are going to be snapping some necks down here cruising Daytona in that yellow roadster !

You drive that thing around for a couple days and you will definatly pick up a couple customers along the way !

The rumble coming from the solstice will cause some whiplash too !

For my money, the Solstice is a bit too quiet right now. Both cars have new crate LS1 engines in them but the Finale Roadster sounds a lot better right now.

Archie

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2006 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

I bought the car from Ed Parks at the Fiero Factory in early Dec and had it shipped from there straight to Archie's. Ed assured me that it was in good running order. I trust him. It's not the original motor and transmission so it has less miles than what's on the odo. It was sitting at Ed's for like 5 years supposedly. You could call Ed and ask him any specifics. But I bought a running car so you should be good to go. I just want if home so I can start the extreme 3.5 swap (3.4 over bore .080") and test out that Held Slalom suspension and rear bump-steer correction kit on those 16x8 '99 Camaro rims with new Falken 512 255/55/ZR16 tires! Oh and sitting it Mr. Mike's seats will be nice too.

I need to have it race ready my the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend.

Thanks for the info Lou, I may call him and find out.

By the way, if you dont have them allready, and you dont want all-season tires dont get the 512's. My dad has them on his 86 SE, and not only are they loud but I am not impressed with thier performance. I have the FK451 GR-Beta's ( http://www.falkentire.com/tires_451.htm ) which are not all season but alot better of a tire in the summer than his. They are considerably more quiet as well.

------------------

--180* t-stat, (cam degrees) 1.5 degree intake advance and 5 degree exhaust retard, ported lower intake, FFP pulley, A/C Idler, flowmaster exhaust, EGR delete, K&N filter, chip-- --Check out the Fiero Kingdom!--

gearhead351w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2006 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gearhead351wSend a Private Message to gearhead351wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie,
You are a mad man Hot rod is doing the samething hehe but you beat them to the punch yours looks better they put a roll cage in their's (I dont like the look of it tho) maybe you can set up a shoot out to see who's is better? keep up the great work it warms my heart to see an average guy doing things better than the guy's at hot rod !!!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock