Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350162 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
What kind of response did you want from me?

Was I supposed to tell you it was a great picture & that I'm glad you sent it to me?

If I did that, would you be sending me copies of every picture you come up with?

Then if I don't respond to those pics, would you then be plastering them all over my threads?

I get about 100 Emails a day that I should respond to & I'm gonna respond to someone sending me some picture.

Ok, so how's that response? Is it what you were looking for?
Archie

What an ******* ! There's my response. You sure do assume a great deal, and don't worry you pompus ass, I hadn't thought about plastering them all over your threads, I don't care for you anywhere near enough to take the time to bother. I had an idea, I put it together, then thought- wow, Archie does V-8 swaps, he might get a kick out of it... instead, I get the kick. Man, if I had any idea that you were such a prick I think I might have come up with something more appropriate to post on your thread. Why do you post photos of your work? Are you proud of what you do? Do you like to share with others that you think might be interested in what you've done? Do you like it when people post comments about your efforts? And my doing this is different how? I imagine you'll come up with some smart ass comment about how serious you work is and how this is your thread bla bla bla... I find it ironic that you don't have the time to respond to a PM- how am I to know you actually got it, yet you do have the time to show us what a jerk you are.

Andrew

IP: Logged
Tina

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racingman24:

"Routine Maintinence?"

For some reason, I just wanna put up the BS flag here. For one reason and one reason only. Greg knows everything about that car, and that engine, so what is there that he can't do???

So for some reason, I think that is bogus. But hey, maybe I'm wrong. I hope not though.

For those that don't know, I know Tina and Greg pretty well, and am just playing around.

Now come on Eric, "Routine Maintnance" is perhaps a little to loose a term, but then we are talking about the curse and not my 85 4 cylinder.
Archie would propably tell me to take a "flying leap", if I asked him to change the oil or something in that catecory.
The reason the car went to Archie is because it was lonely and wanted to hang around some other V-8 Fieros for a while.

Nahhh, that's not it.

The reason the car went to Archie is because he is one of the few people I trust with the car, not because Greg or I could not do something.
Simply to much work and not enough time in our schedule, to Git -R- Done.

Love the rumor mill though, stop by sometime.

Tina

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Screw the sigs, do me wild Rat Fink style graphics for a pattern to use to have some company "T" shirts silk screened.

It better be good, I plan on having 5 gross made.

Archie

Oh yeah, I wonder where I got the idea that you might even remotely be interested in something I've done? It might not be "Rat Fink" but it's possible that it has commercial value to someone... Smooth move Exlax.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Oh yeah, I wonder where I got the idea that you might even remotely be interested in something I've done? It might not be "Rat Fink" but it's possible that it has commercial value to someone... Smooth move Exlax.

Yep that's right. In a thread where you were trying to sell sigs for $5 each, I offered you the chance to show your real talent & to make some real money designing something original & unique. What you sent me was a photoshop of some meathead you found on the Internet & I also got a bunch of your foul mouth.

Out of all of the kids out there that claim to be experts in PS, I actually invited you to do something special for me & for that you decided to start calling me names.

I thought my previous post might inspire you to put your time into something unique rather than some photo-shop that even I could do.

Next time someone offers you money to do what you claim you want to do, I'd suggest you try produce something useful & that you try to hold your tongue long enough to get paid for it.

I'm here to tell you that it's a lot easier making a living doing something you WANT to do than doing something you HAVE to do.

Thanks for participating.

Archie

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2005 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 08-04-2005).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

That is pure arrogance!! The guy had an idea, and sent it to you!! Are you so full of yourself that you can reply to somebody in that vein? How about trying this way:
"Hi Andrew..thanks for your time, but it really isn't what I am looking for..better luck next time!!"
There took me all of 30 seconds...
Oh, don't bother replying..I can guess your answer...ignoramus
fierofetish

Well ignoramus, your "better luck next time!!" comment probally would have made him mad too.

So, your 30 second one line response is really not what I was looking for..better luck next time!!

Archie

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-03-2005 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inappropriate post withdrawn.

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is pure arrogance!!

**** , we've been telling you guys this for years now.. Least your seeing it for yourself..

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really are full of it, aren't you...and don't even have the intelligence to come up with a different word!! I'll send you a dictionary, if you can read. I guess even real genii like Picasso and Degas showed more humility than you.Oh...you had time to read my post, and come back with your pathetic response..yet you are tooooo busy to reply with civility to somebody who tried to do something for you.Should have taken my advice, and not bothered with your pathetic repeated arrogance. I rather think the meathead is in your shoes, and not in the photoshop Andrew sent you.Take a look in the mirror, some time. You see, you have responded just as I thought you might...you got upset in the same way as Andrew did, and for the same reason...He got insulted because you cast aspersions on him...and now you do the same to me.Look before you leap...Now...perhaps you can understand why Andrew took a shot at you...you are doing the same, because I had the temerity to take you to task over your ignorance.Take pride in your work by all means...but respect others' pride in theirs.
Edit: did you mean "probably"? I really had better send you that dictionary.

And you say that I'm arrogant. You've been calling me names since your 1st post but you say I'm not being civil. But your not arrogant.

You edit to say something about my spelling, but your sentence structure needs a lot of work. But your not arrogant.

You claim that I'm not using big enough words to respond to you. Here's a word for you "tooooo" what kind of word is that? But your not arrogant.

You got insulted because I called you the same name you called me. Then you use more negative terms. But your being civil.

You told me that I should have said "better luck next time" to Andrew but you got upset when I said it to you. But I just did what you said.

With your superior intelligence, I'd suggest that you go back & correct the grammar & sentence errors in your posts. I'll give you a hint, sentences end with a period & a space. The next sentence begins with a capitol letter. Also please fix that "You see," thing, I think you ment "you'll see,".

Now, this thread has been going on longer than you've been a member of PFF, I'm sure it would be appreciated if you'd take your bashing some place else. You can start a new thread or join one of the many others, but please take it with you.

Archie

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With your superior intelligence, I'd suggest that you go back & correct the grammar & sentence errors in your posts. I'll give you a hint, sentences end with a period & a space. The next sentence begins with a capitol letter.

Capital, actually.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2005 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited out, because my post was not appropriate in a GFC thread. Apologies to all readers.
fierofetish

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The picture looked like a joke to me, if it was posted in one of my threads or send to me as an e-mail I would probably not give it a second thought.
Looking at the times that Archie post I would say you are mistaking being tired for arrogant.

JohnnyK you are a troll if you don’t like what he is saying then just don’t read it.
Same goes for the rest of you.

The picture was put together with other pictures off the internet. They belong to someone else. Archie has asked that anyone with some PS talent to create him some T-Shirt to help promote his shop. He had a thread about it.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20031229-1-030246.html
I think Andrew could do that if he put his mind to it.

I think you should move along and leave this thread alone some of us enjoy it and would like it to continue.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 08-04-2005).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2005 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jake_Dragon, point taken, and that is the end from me.I too have always enjoyed this thread, and will continue to do so. I apologise to everybody, including Archie, for going at it in the thread...it should have been pm's. I honestly would give anything to have my Fiero look like that choptop...but it can't happen, I am in Spain!!.
Enjoy the thread without more from me, and once again, apologies for disrupting the thread.
Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Capital, actually.

And two spaces

I dunno how this turned into a "Flame Archie" thread. Perhaps you guys should start a new one rather than flaming him on this one. . .?

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

**** , we've been telling you guys this for years now.. Least your seeing it for yourself..

If you don't like Archie why don't you just stay out of his threads ?

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tina:

The reason the car went to Archie is because he is one of the few people I trust with the car,

This is the only statement that mattered.
Just like Tina, There are very few places I would trust with my car. Just check out some other forums and you'll see that there are places that will mis-treat your car. There was a thread about 2 years ago where a guy took his Mustang Cobra to a dealership for repair. The mechanic hot rodded around and abused the car. His problem was he boasted what he did on a Mustang forum where the owner happened to also be a member. Last I heard there was a ford mechanic looking for another job.

cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a question that actually is relevant to this topic. I was wondering if the finale roadster ever got finished? I've never seen finished pictures and I didn't feel like looking through 20 of the pages of this topic to try and find it. I also couldn't find the original post about it either. So, did it ever get done?

------------------
AIM= Fish100770
96 Saturn SL2 Turbo (evil SL2)

My cardomain site: cardomain.com/memberpage/702872

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

If you don't like Archie why don't you just stay out of his threads ?

Who knows why I stuck my head in here. But comon, he is trying to make someone else feel stupid and belittle them for their grammar and spelling, and misuses words in the process? Gandhi himself wouldn't pass up that opportunity.

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cooguyfish:

I have a question that actually is relevant to this topic. I was wondering if the finale roadster ever got finished? I've never seen finished pictures and I didn't feel like looking through 20 of the pages of this topic to try and find it. I also couldn't find the original post about it either. So, did it ever get done?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/054448-11.html
They are still working on it.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cooguyfish:

......I was wondering if the finale roadster ever got finished?.......

It'll be at Fierorama September 11th in Chicago.The final bodywork is in process and she'll be painted soon.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

#17 is ready to go............ bring on #18..........

Oh, wait #18 is already here............ bring on #19

Archie

PFF
System Bot
Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Nice pose and kick ass car!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

What! #18 is in the house? This is good news. 18....hmm.
I think someone should bring-out the beer. "V8Chopper-Inc" has grown-up.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-06-2005).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

What! #18 is in the house? This is good news. 18....hmm.
I think someone should bring-out the beer. "V8Chopper-Inc" has grown-up.

I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but #17 will be notable because it will be the 1st LS1 Chop Top.

Like I said #18 is already here. It's going to be kinda special in it's own right.

When it's done it'll be a Torch Red Replica of the Stinger powered by a ZZ4 with Chrome TPI. Since the Stinger build thread went to the Archives when we were't watching, I've been thinking of doing a full build-up thread on this car.

What do you think, should I do a build up thread? And, should we figure out a name on the car for the owner?

Archie

timwdegner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timwdegnerSend a Private Message to timwdegnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you think, should I do a build up thread?

Archie

Oh, come on Archie. You know the answer to that.

[This message has been edited by timwdegner (edited 08-06-2005).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do you think, should I do a build up thread? And, should we figure out a name on the car for the owner?

Archie

I would like to thank you and the rest of the talented people on PFF that take the time to share.
A build up thread would be great!

I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would definitly would like to see a build thread for this car! Well, since it is gonna sorta be a sister car to the stinger, and it will be red with a ZZ4 engine what about "The Burner" on account of its red paint and ability to burn the tires off the car.
Matt

[This message has been edited by I wear pants (edited 08-06-2005).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

#17 looks almost like the PPE's big brother. Yes, we love build up threads...please do one on #18

I went to check on #14 today. Unfortunately not much to report other than it's covered under a thick layer of sanding dust.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but #17 will be notable because it will be the 1st LS1 Chop Top.

Like I said #18 is already here. It's going to be kinda special in it's own right.

When it's done it'll be a Torch Red Replica of the Stinger powered by a ZZ4 with Chrome TPI. Since the Stinger build thread went to the Archives when we were't watching, I've been thinking of doing a full build-up thread on this car.

Archie

Hmmmmmm,.......let's see first #18 is already there,.......secondly Archie is going to do a build up thread sort of like the stinger,
and thirdly he is suggesting we suggest names for the owner, hmmmmmmmmmm.

Anybody else think this could be Archie's next project ??

I sure hope so !

Archie keep up the great work !

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Stop the presses, news flash...NEW ARCHIE CHOP TOP PROJECT IN WORK

A red twin to the stinger hmmm, I used google to try to come up with something

How about the Patriot, Red Bull, Chili, Rosa, Titian...

Well I'm not sure google is good at naming cars, you could just call it Proud-3

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

Yes, sir. We would like to see a build-up. Any pics of #17's LS-1?

PFF
System Bot
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all,

I have a question for archie or those who also know.... Is the full windshield used on a chop top?? The oem length I mean....

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Yes, sir. We would like to see a build-up. Any pics of #17's LS-1?

The LS1 will be installed in #17 by the owner, I think he reads PFF, so we'll be seeing so pics when He's working on it. He already has the engine & he has our swap kit for it.

Is the full windshield used on a chop top?? The oem length I mean....

Yes.

Archie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes.

Archie

Okay Archie, we need ESPN chop top info:

Did the person(s) pick-up #17. Any picks of that person? Where’s the "pose" he,he. Will the person join the Pennock’s flock? Future Color of #17? Black?

Mystery person #18? Fastback or Notchback? No love lost for either one. It’s all good.

Enquiring minds would like to know.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2005 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page 4? This thread needs to stay front and center.
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2005 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to introduce myself to the group. I am the #18 chop for Archie. I am really pleased Archie showed me the pictures of the "Stinger" he so lovingly built. Otherwise I would just be another player putting a ZZ4 in a Fiero. For you who haven't met Archie, he is what I call a real person. He has no agenda or pretense. What you see is what you get. In my world that is a rare commodity. I am looking forward to sharing the expericence of watching the transformation of my 84 SE. I think that the naming of the car is intriguing and should be a lot of fun. I am willing to go along with the choice of the forum. Oh yea, I look at the pictures of the yellow "Stinger" everyday and I am impatient as hell to get to drive the new "*******". Archie is shooting for October 14th as a completion date.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2005 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rodneybooth:

I am the #18 chop for Archie..

Congratulations and welcome to the group. I was thinking that #18 would be an Archie in-house job, but it's even better that he's building it for a customer. You will find that people of PFF can be very helpful and lots of encouragement. Please post lots of pictures!!

------------------

88 GT T-Top, 88 Fastback Chop-top (Archie #14), 1984 Indy, and 88 Chop Top T-top
Firebird Interior Installation Website

GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2005 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just want to say welcome to the forum and the v-8 powered club. Also having it chopped makes it even more special. Keep us posted on the build.
Have a Nice Day
Thanks Gary
rodneybooth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyboothClick Here to visit rodneybooth's HomePageSend a Private Message to rodneyboothEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not decided on an interior package for the "Stinger" look alike yet. I would like a "european" look with leather. I think that with a Corvette Torch Red exterior color a deerskin or camel interior color would look very nice. I will definately go with Mr. Mike's seats. I could use some help here. I was lucky enough to see Tina's "Beast" when I dropped off my ride. Very impressive car! I coveted her metal racing pedals. I wonder where she got them. All of that engine and eye for detail and I like the pedals. That's weird.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Hmmmmmm,.......let's see first #18 is already there,.......secondly Archie is going to do a build up thread sort of like the stinger,
and thirdly he is suggesting we suggest names for the owner, hmmmmmmmmmm.

I could be wrong,..hehehehe but i still think i am right !

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock