Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  What's Up at Archie's (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What's Up at Archie's by Archie
Started on: 12-28-2002 01:35 PM
Replies: 3125 (350159 views)
Last post by: RACE on 03-12-2024 12:13 AM
BobadooFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok what the HELL are those things???
IP: Logged
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red GT:

Well it is now tomorrow and I'm waiting for the big announcement...

DITTO!!!

------------------

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Link to the mufflers for those wondering...

http://www.powereffects.com/indexmain.html

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

DITTO!!!

Tritto

------------------

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I should post it in a new thread.

I'll think on that for a few minutes.

Archie

------------------

FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Maybe I should post it in a new thread.

I'll think on that for a few minutes.

Archie

Wow, that's a nice shop...Congrats and good luck...

I am going to have to start doing V8's.

Loyde

Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Archie! Plenty of elbow room and much better access than your old place. Congratulations on the new digs!

Jim

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2005 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great! I hope I can find it when the time comes for me to head back. Too bad you don't chop T -tops, I've run out of cars for you to chop. Good thing Curley doesn't have that problem. Who is next? What car will be # 17?

------------------

1988 GT (Firebird Interior),1988 Fastback (4.9 Chop-top #1 of 1), 1984 Indy...Firebird Interior Installation Website

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what's the new address? When is the "Shop Warming" party???

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

ZZ4 Powered !!

YellowRooster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowRoosterSend a Private Message to YellowRoosterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shop looks awesome Archie - Looks like you got some much needed space!

Mike

JacobHaley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JacobHaleySend a Private Message to JacobHaleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Archie! Is the Help Wanted sign going up any time soon?
PFF
System Bot
Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice shop! Glad I dont have to help you move though.
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

Very nice shop! Glad I dont have to help you move though.

I'll help if you need a driver.

Nice place. Whens the open house? I'll bring beer.

ato4life

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ato4lifeSend a Private Message to ato4lifeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet digs. whats the new address.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oops - double post.

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 04-08-2005).]

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LZeitgeist

5662 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Wow!!!

I have to say, though, whenever I see pics taken inside the old shop, I can't help but remember how much I enjoyed my week up there with you guys.

I can't even imagine how many good memories you've got of the old place.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Wow!!!

I have to say, though, whenever I see pics taken inside the old shop, I can't help but remember how much I enjoyed my week up there with you guys.

I can't even imagine how many good memories you've got of the old place.

Not many, seems to me like he spent a lot of time polishing the floors when I went there.

William Federle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for William FederleSend a Private Message to William FederleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are your employees going with you? From the way you talked about them at your open house last year, they do a lot of the good work we see in the pics from your shop.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2005 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by William Federle:

Are your employees going with you? From the way you talked about them at your open house last year, they do a lot of the good work we see in the pics from your shop.

That is very true, I wouldn't/couldn't buy any new building without them being onboard. Even though it will increase their commutes, they will be moving also. I think they are excited about the move, they are looking forward to getting rid of all the junk I've collected in the last 7 years in our current building. They'll get this shop setup just the way they like it.

We are currently moving stuff into the building & I'm thinking that we will be opening operations there in 2 weeks. We are still working on 2 cars at the old shop, because they need to be done soon. My PFF Spyder needs some work before it goes to paint & it needs to go to paint next week or It will never be ready for Carlisle. As it is, it might only be a roller by Carlisle but it will be there. We also have a Diablo, owned by the owner of 300Below with a homebrew V-8 swap that was aborted & we're trying to get it straightened out for him.

I hauled a whole trailer full of stuff back from the old shop today, I'll spend a bunch of time unloading it this weekend.

The old shop was 3900 SF, the new place is 8400 SF (including 1200 in the office) It's set on a acre of land in Machesney Park IL at 11411 Summerwood. We will have a inside showroom that will hold 3 cars. We'll have a place where visiters can sign the wall like at Ed's.

Yes, we will have a Shop Warming on some weekend in the next month or so. May may have noticed that we didn't have our "normal" open house like we've had for the last several years. well it will take place sometime in the early Fall, you'll see more details on that a little later.

I do have some pictures of the inside as it appeared when I 1st went to look at it, if anyone is interested.

Archie

edhering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2005 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C'mon, Archie, you've got to know that we'd love to see the "before" pics of the new place.

Looks like a great place!

Ed

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2005 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome news! Hope I can make it to the open house this fall, since I'll be at WMU (less travel!) :P

Very, very nice shop.

Brad

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2005 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Shop update.......

The move is going well, we have about 80% of the stuff moved already.

800 number & normal operations should be up & running by Monday.

I'll show you some inside pics as soon as we get most of the stuff put away.

The 800 number remains the same at 800-891-3608. Local number is a new number 815-282-9226.

Archie

------------------

The New Home of V-8 Archie
I've got my Solstice ordered.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 04-27-2005).]

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2005 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see what you do with the solstice.

The shop looks nice and big.

------------------

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2005 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How far is the new shop from the old one? That place looks really nice!
Thanks Gary
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2005 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any pics of the new shop from the inside? Vehical display area, wall signing area, and work area. Details man, details!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2005 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new shop is 53 miles from the old one. I'll be posting some inside pictures as soon as we can get things organized a bit more.

We are back to work building Fieros........ here's the latest

Archie

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2005 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Niceeeeee car. Whose is it ?

Engine swap and chop or just one or hte other ??

Oh yeah Archie Nice shop too !!

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2005 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I know that guy! That's my buddy "No Neck," jeeezzzzz, I haven't seen him in ages. I'll have to give him a call one of these days....

------------------

There isn’t much better in this life than finding a way to spend a few hours in conversation with people you respect and love. You have to carve this time out of your life because you aren’t really living without it.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2005 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Hey, I know that guy! That's my buddy "No Neck," jeeezzzzz, I haven't seen him in ages. I'll have to give him a call one of these days....

Actually, Rob & Kris are working on the "Curley" pose.

Archie

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2005 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody recognizes the lastest car at Archie's shop ??

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-31-2005).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2005 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be John Olson's from Western Wisconsin and member of Minnesota Fieros Forever. LT1 transplant I believe. John displayed it at last year's World of Wheels in Minneapolis 2004. It is one beautiful car inside and out even before the new engine.
PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2005 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

That would be John Olson's from Western Wisconsin and member of Minnesota Fieros Forever. LT1 transplant I believe. John displayed it at last year's World of Wheels in Minneapolis 2004. It is one beautiful car inside and out even before the new engine.

Yup! We've all been waiting (as patiently as we can) for a pic of this car - I'm certain John will have a heck of a time wiping the smile off his face after the swap

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2005 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When's the open house?
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all moved yet?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2005 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

all moved yet?

Yes, all moved in, still have to put a bunch of stuff away though.

Open house will be a part of the NIFE FieroRama weekend on Saturday before the show on Sunday.

Archie

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2005 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any specific Start & End time for Saturday September 10th?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2005 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say Goodbye Little Fino.

My Blue Fino "T" top left the shop for the last time today.

It went to a real nice guy & he's located in the Chicago area, so we'll still see it around town from time to time.

A little sad, but you can't keep them all.

Archie

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2005 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, wonderful shop! You must have a great banker. I will be out in Springfield in the first week or so of July. Are you close to Springfield? I would love to see your shop in person. Thanks for your reply in advance.

Sincerely,

Kevin J. Sullivan
kevinsullivan@frontiernet.net
916-600-6482

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2005 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so is the GT40 still your daily driver?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2005 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Awwwwwwful quiet over there at the shop. That usually means Archie is cooking something up. Do i smell a Chop top
in the air ??

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock