Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44015 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2009 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will be at the beginning of Dec.
IP: Logged
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2009 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked mine up today (been at PO for five days) took them out of the box and I have 3 left and one right!!

Just kidding, these look GREAT, feel even better than OEM ( I just installed a set last week).
If people haven't been leaving you feedback I sure did.
Keep them coming!
shinesley

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2009 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shinesleySend a Private Message to shinesleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
~Stan
http://www.StanHinesleyPickups.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No, it's not an MR2!!!"

Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. They look great! Thanks Stu...
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I'm now taking orders. Have some spoken for but plenty left to go.
Stu
1: toomanyfieros (phone Convo) / Outers
2: RyanFromMichigan
3: W Scott Awaiting Check clearing. Still Waiting. Unsure of status at this time.
4: Brent7088
5:Tabihs
6: W Scott
7: JamesBond 007
8:BtotheB
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:Secret Santa Gift
14:Set Saved for local business MBW
15:Saving a set for Hulki (would be immoral not to)

Inners Only
In-1: Robert Hill Send to Delorian
In-2: W Scott Awaiting check clearing.
IN-3: Tabihs
IN-4: W Scott
IN-5: JamesBond 007
IN-6: BtoheB

This is the paid list and will no longer show reservations.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 02-24-2010).]

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=27&products_id=131

On my dew strip tool web page I posted a link to this topic since OEM GM dew wipes are no longer available.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent job, Rodney! That's great that you would cross reference another Fiero vendor on your high traffic website! This is how Fiero vendors stay in business, this and quality, which both of you have. A+

I will be ready to order a set of dews in January, Stu. I should have it saved up by the time I get home.

Andy
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotcha covered.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to steal business from DIY_Stu, but I have a complete set of Stu's Dew Wipes (first gen) that have been donated for a good cause by maryjane from Texas...

I will be posting an auction on them. If you need/want your dew wipes right away, please check the auctions at the top of the Mall section.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm really going to have to come up with a video or a photo instructional. Getting the pads out could be difficult as a phone conversation instructional only.
PFF
System Bot
Brent7088

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brent7088Send a Private Message to Brent7088Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

Are there outer sets still available as of this date? I think I'm ready to order a pair.

Thanks!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes theres many left from this batch. I just started getting materials in yesturday. still have materials pending.
RyanFromMichigan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanFromMichiganSend a Private Message to RyanFromMichiganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for a set of outers.
Brent7088

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brent7088Send a Private Message to Brent7088Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to Stu
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am currently waiting for some pieces. Once they are here production will complete. Everything has been completed to this point.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2009 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All current orders will be shipped Monday - Wednesday. Doubt one post office will have all the boxes I need.
Been busting tail last couple days getting these things busted out and have the blisters to prove it!
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Doubt one post office will have all the boxes I need.

This is what I use... Most of there box's are free and shipping them to you is also free...

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10052&categoryId=10000033&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10000002&top=&sort=&viewAll=Y

Duno what size you use, but they have ome fairly large boxes...
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2009 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use their 38" triangle boxes.

UPDATE: all orders except W Scott shipping today. W Scott's ships tomorrow. Didn't have enough boxes.
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the outer dew wipes available again? Front page says sold out. Just checking to see if thats current.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes they are. I forgot to update the status. Thank you for pointing that out. I'll update it as soon as I get home.
PFF
System Bot
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes they are. I forgot to update the status. Thank you for pointing that out. I'll update it as soon as I get home.

Do I get 50% off for pointing that out?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure! I'll cut them off at 50% for you no problem. Never had that request before. Are your doors really that short? Must be some custom job. You'll have to show us pictures when you're done.
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure! I'll cut them off at 50% for you no problem. Never had that request before. Are your doors really that short? Must be some custom job. You'll have to show us pictures when you're done.

LOL It's a RARE model. Extremely RARE. I sent you a PM.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stu, I found a picture of sricka01's car so you can get an idea of the length for his 50% off wipes...

BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM a while back, 100% length for me.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh and Stu... I just finally finished my body mod, Looks like I am going to need 2 sets of wipes now.....

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2010 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stu, next time you're pricing up shipping reckon you could find out how much to get a set of these fine beasts to New Zealand? Mine are beyond wrecked...
reborngt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reborngtSend a Private Message to reborngtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a right hand outer dew strip. Do you have one for sale? Thanks,Max
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys I have been completely swamped lately with personal tasks that needed to be finished. I've reorganized the shop to try to get some of my other project out of the floor and off my table that I build dews on. Now those are cleaned up I can get back on the dews. So far I have several Inquiries for dews and one that has paid. The paid order will be shipped and all other inquiries will be answered as they came in and as I have materials. I do have materials for up to eight sets I believe. I need to take a full count.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am responding to emails and PM's at this time.
PFF
System Bot
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a bit confused now.

Does your kit include the felt strips to fix the "window scratchers"? Or do I still have to buy those at the Fiero Store?
Crazy 4 Red 84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy 4 Red 84Send a Private Message to Crazy 4 Red 84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent a couple of days ago and I didn't recieve one last night. I would like to purchase a set of outers. Thanks
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Austrian yes the Kit "should" come with extra pieces to rewrap the old tabs on the inside of the window. I say should because I have missed getting them in the box a couple times.

Crazy4red sending pm now.

NOTICE on Inner Dews. These are getting harder and harder for me to locate. I have a standing order at the dealer. There's currently none found in TX, OK, LA or AR. I have bought them all. I'm on the look for new pieces that are equivelant to what I've been using.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 02-24-2010).]

1967chevelleben

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1967chevellebenClick Here to visit 1967chevelleben's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1967chevellebenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu set me up with the inners and outers for an 84, $194 to 50036 correct? inform me where to send the money. Thanks Ben
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben let me see if I can get my hands on another set of inners.
1967chevelleben

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1967chevellebenClick Here to visit 1967chevelleben's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1967chevellebenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Stu. If no inners I will purchase the outers from you. Let me know.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben I found one more set of inners in the metroplex. I was able to grab them after work.
1967chevelleben

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2010 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1967chevellebenClick Here to visit 1967chevelleben's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1967chevellebenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Stu, also received PM money will be sent to paypal. Thanks
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see the outers are currently sold out. Please let me know when you have more back in stock. Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock