Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44015 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a pair of outers.
IP: Logged
babyboy761

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for babyboy761Send a Private Message to babyboy761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
JMergen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2010 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMergenSend a Private Message to JMergenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Stu
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello,

looking for a pair of outer dew wipes please.
pls pm me with price, shipping (Mississauga, Ontario, L5n 3a1, usps is ok) etc

thanks.

Nick
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone Listed you have until Friday to PM me to let me know if you are A: Still interested and when to expect payment OR B: Pay for your orders so I can ship them to you.

StuBeachSteave (1KIT)
CanFiero (2SETS)
duderu (1KIT)
marc-alan (1SET)
Joseph Upson (1SET)
theburner9 (1KIT)

If I have you listed and you've already paid, shipped and received no problem because they've been shipped and you already have them and you know who you are. It's late and I'm not going to check my emails and lists to edit this list.
SpecV yours will ship on Wednesday.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 days left before names are cleared from the list. I have many people wanting these and a simple PM would stop your name from being removed. So speak up soon.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Tomorrow FRIDAY @ 5PM CST is the deadline. If you haven't contacted me with either a payment or a when you will pay (before Wednesday) for what you ordered then they are back up for grabs by the several people I've had to force to wait.

Stu

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 09-23-2010).]

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2010 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time is up and only CANFIERO contacted me. What a shame. That makes for a lot of tire kicking going on. If I had known I wouldn't have waited.

Now to set up FTP GUI on my Linux machine so I can change the graphic to represent that I have SEVEN SETS Available minus who ever pays up.

Stu
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM.

Ken~
NC&StL

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NC&StLSend a Private Message to NC&StLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like another set of outers - PM sent.
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu if you have some available I'll take a set of outers. Can either ship to me or I can pick them up at the next meeting.

Dave
PFF
System Bot
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stu,

I see everybody raves about your dew wipes. If it's not too much trouble could you post your price with shipping every once and a while so a body does not have to read too many pages to find it. I went back three pages and did not find it. Maybe I missed or not, anyway what is the price. Thanks, Bob
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by treborerellim:

Hey Stu,

I see everybody raves about your dew wipes. If it's not too much trouble could you post your price with shipping every once and a while so a body does not have to read too many pages to find it. I went back three pages and did not find it. Maybe I missed or not, anyway what is the price. Thanks, Bob

Go to the first post on the first page. He keeps that updated

treborerellim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks I did not know you can do that. That's what happens when a senior citizen gets a computer. Bob
AnimalGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2010 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AnimalGTSend a Private Message to AnimalGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Stu,
I'm at the point where I could use a few of these... Can I get 2 sets of outer & 2 sets of inner dew wipes? PM sent for the details.
Scott
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I have to say now is the time to put sales on HOLD. Because I have a name for each set I have and never wish to over sell my inventory.
I will be contacting everyone today with your totals and time is of the essence.
Stu
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2010 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please let me know when I can place an order. Looking at 2 sets.

Thanks Stu.

Dan
James_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just received my outer dew wipes a few days ago. Excellent product, worth every cent.

Thanks Stu

------------------
James

RHD 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2010 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be ordering supplies over the next couple days.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 3 kits available at this time.
CSlater21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CSlater21Send a Private Message to CSlater21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

I will take a pair of outer dew wipes...
PFF
System Bot
Seanpaul

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanpaulSend a Private Message to SeanpaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stu, i'll take a pair of outers. I'll pm you for you paypal info.

thanks.
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Bigjake34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2010 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bigjake34Send a Private Message to Bigjake34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
CSlater21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CSlater21Send a Private Message to CSlater21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment was also sent...

Stu, I have not heard from you since I sent the payment...

Let me know where we are.

Thanks,
CSlater21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2010 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CSlater21Send a Private Message to CSlater21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CSlater21

85 posts
Member since Oct 2010
Dis-regard... I received them today...

Thanks Stu...

Great quality product!!
87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a set of inner dew wipes ready?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I do. I have 2 sets.
$80+S
87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you would please let me know the shipping to 60410 and your paypal, I will send the payment right away.

Thanks,
Tim
Joe Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe GandalfSend a Private Message to Joe GandalfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the outer Dew Wipes available presently? I need a pair for my Formula

Thanks
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold out right now. Materials are on Order.
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2010 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a set of outers as soon as you have them as well. Please PM me when they are ready.

-Joe
njcwgrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2010 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I need a set of outer dew wipes. Please LMK when you have some.

Thank you,
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"
ANAM427

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ANAM427Send a Private Message to ANAM427Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a passenger side outer wipe when you get more in. LMK. Thanks

------------------
Adam

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When do you think they'll be ready? I need a set within like 2 weeks. Is that enough time?
sricka01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of outers as well. I am ready to buy dammit! LOL
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2010 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some materials are here. I'm finishing up with all I can do to them. Going to have to wait for rivets and the laser cut metal parts. I hope to have them in EARLY this week. I was hoping to have them all yesterday or today, but it didn't work that way.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only waiting for the metal brackets now. Should have them either Tomorrow or Friday. Thursday no USPS deliveries.

Stu
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok 15 sets are done and I have 7 boxes to ship on hand. I need to send out notices to those waiting and letting you know here. I'll also put together the list as normal. I also have SIX sets of inner dews as well.

Stu

I'll be back with the list
katatak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for a great guy with a great Fiero product! Thanks for what you dew (no pun intended) for the Fiero Community

Pat

!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock