Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 25)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44013 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I need a set of outers too.
IP: Logged
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu
I am the one that has called you and you PM'd me yesterday. I still want a set of inners' PM me the cost.
Thanks
Jim

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

Alex B

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex BSend a Private Message to Alex BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a set of inners and outers, and the little fuzzy pieces if you still have them available. And sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex B (edited 05-06-2013).]

SHAWNWIL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SHAWNWILSend a Private Message to SHAWNWILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu I would like to get on the list for a set of outers please. PM set as well.

Thanks
GraterFang

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a full set of inners and outers still.
benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 sets of outers here please.

Let me know how much to ship to Canada J6J 6B7

------------------
Ben
87 GT
84 Indy #1863
88 GT

[This message has been edited by benoitmalenfant (edited 05-06-2013).]

DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear, hope all is well. I will definitely take one set of outers and would also like some material to cover the guides. Will send payment as soon as requested.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 05-06-2013).]

animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like a set of inners and a set of outers. Just lwt me know how you want payment and how much to send.
da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there is room on the list, I"ll take a set of inners. PM sent
johnkandie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnkandieSend a Private Message to johnkandieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu-

I'm sure the list is long but please add me for a set of outers.
PM'd yesterday.

Thanks!
John
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll see the list turns out when I update it tonight.
PFF
System Bot
cavalier3400z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cavalier3400zClick Here to visit cavalier3400z's HomePageSend a Private Message to cavalier3400zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a set of outers if possible.
animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I'll see the list turns out when I update it tonight.

got an updated list yet?
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to buy a set of inners and outers.
jimlong67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mailman brought my inners today
Thanks Stu
Jim

------------------
When I read about the evils of drinking.
I gave up reading.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dew wipes arrived yesterday.

Very nice.

Thanks Stu.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2013 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my dew wipes yesterday as well. Look great.

Thanks again, Stu!
animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I give up. Is this thread for real or is it a joke?? I want to buy a set of inner and outer dew wipes for my Fiero somewhere! I was told this guy is the go to guy.. But so far I get no responses to my requests. What gives? If this thread is BS, someone please tell me and I'll try and find what I need elsewhere!!! Thank you in advance.
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Animal,
I understand your frustration, but I can can personally assure you (for what that is worth) that Stu is a stand-up guy and that he is , indeed, for real. You may notice that this thread has expanded to 25 pages and that the majority of the replies have been positive. I was one of the members that visited with Stu at his home earlier this year to assist him with setting up his indoor operations. Stu has gone to great lengths to produce the best product that is available and he takes pride in ibis work. Without going into detail, please consider that he has had significant personal issues to address and, in spite of these challenges, he has continued his service. I interviewed Stu during my visit earlier this year and can state that what he does is more of a service to the Fiero hobby than a "for profit" venture. My recommendation is to send payment to Stu and that he will send the product to you. I will be sending him my payment for a set of inners (I already have his outers) and trust that he will send me the product. Feel free to personally contact me if you would prefer to discuss in detail.
Rick Maybury
817-909-6457
Rick.maybury
StreetRod4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StreetRod4Send a Private Message to StreetRod4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu I can also use a set of outside dew wipes. If you have more Please PM me. Thanks
87gtcharlie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87gtcharlieSend a Private Message to 87gtcharlieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,
I would like a set of inners and outers. Where do I send the money?
PFF
System Bot
Brimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DIY STU --

Add me to your list for a set of inner dew's. Let me know when available. Thanks
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lack of updates has me concerned that things aren't going well. Sure hope im wrong. If / when these make it to production, ill take 2 sets of outers.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 05-25-2013).]

Twinn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TwinnSend a Private Message to TwinnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two PM's sent with no response. Looking for a full set please PM me.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2013 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would just say to give Stuart some time. I know everyone wants these asap but be aware that he went through some hell and I'm sure the last thing on his mind are side projects right now. I would assume that the few people who received the dew wipes on this page were sent completed sets that he already had in stock. He also mentioned that the outers should be completed by May 15 but he still had to get metal tabs for the remaining outers. I'm sure you will all be able to order these soon. Just be patient.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-26-2013).]

DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I would just say to give Stuart some time. I know everyone wants these asap but be aware that he went through some hell and I'm sure the last thing on his mind are side projects right now.

Not putting pressure on Stu, more concerned for his well being. I've had my own problems the past year and i know they can take controll...I'd rather he take care of himself than make these parts.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just installed two sets of DIY Stu wipes this weekend and they are awesome! Dew wipes are easy to install but can be frustrating getting the center screww to align. The wipes were of the highest quality...thanks Stu!!! While you are in the door make sure you take a bit of time to WD40 all the window tracks and lock mechanisms, gears and anywhere a moving parts is. Allow a little drying time then lube everything up really well. I used white lithium grease in all tracks and moving parts. I also put a small plastic sleeve on the rods for the door looking system so that they do not have to rub when used. Huge improvement in window function and lock movement....one push and done.

PS: Stu, would you like me to send the "cores" back to you? I have 2 lefts and 2 rights.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-28-2013).]

druidrv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for druidrvSend a Private Message to druidrvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when you get a chance, PM me and I will put my order in. Many thanks and take care. Ron
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Almost a month with no updates? ?????
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Busy and waiting on metal tabs to arrive. Sorry haven't taken the time to post.

Also selling one of my cars. On my way out. Hope to continue the dew wipe business though.
87gtcharlie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87gtcharlieSend a Private Message to 87gtcharlieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Stu
PFF
System Bot
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for a pair of inners and outers.
Thanks!
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Busy and waiting on metal tabs to arrive. Sorry haven't taken the time to post.

Also selling one of my cars. On my way out. Hope to continue the dew wipe business though.

"On my way out"? Please elaborate.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still in for a full set. Inners and outers please.

Thank you
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DIY_Stu, hi I would like to be on the list for 2 pairs of outer dew wipes and also for 2 pairs of inner dew wipes. Also if you can let me know where to send payment that would be great.
Thanks.
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope to continue the dew wipe business though.

???
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hercimer01

2289 posts
Member since Mar 2008

Hope to continue the dew wipe business though.

???
wgreen17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgreen17Send a Private Message to wgreen17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of inner and outers
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for a set of in and out's.
Thank you
Beej
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed these a few weeks ago and I must say they are excellent!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock