Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 26)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44015 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2013 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd you for an order on a pair of outers.

Let me know for payment info.

Marc

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!
IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had a few people contact me asking for replacements.

please PM me with your email and phone number.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

I have had a few people contact me asking for replacements.

please PM me with your email and phone number.

I'm confused, PM sent though.
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buddy:

PM sent.

Marc

------------------
Marc in sunny Titusville, FL

• 84 SE son's car, loaded
  • 85 GT looking to a 3.4 transpant
  • 86 SE/GT "The Chameleon" - big plans!
  • 88 Factory T-Top, really, the "last" one!
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry for the confusion everyone.
No I am not taking over making them for DIY_Stu.

I was trying to contact him for my customers that want them replaced.
I have not heard back from Stu in PM so I thought I would post in the thread.

I haven't been on PFF for a couple of years. I hope he's okay.

Also, I just looked at the fiero store and couldn't find them.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 06-22-2013).]

Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope everything is going okay for DIY_Stu. Just doesn't feel right that he hasn't been in contact with anyone. Anyone close by been to check on him ? Anticipating production of the famous "dews" as I'm sure others are as well. Stu's contribution to the fiero community is valued indeed. Hope all is well.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brimmy:

Hope everything is going okay for DIY_Stu. Just doesn't feel right that he hasn't been in contact with anyone. Anyone close by been to check on him ? Anticipating production of the famous "dews" as I'm sure others are as well. Stu's contribution to the fiero community is valued indeed. Hope all is well.

I talked with Stu a few weeks back. He is doing well and is going thru some more changes which are for the good. I think he is taking a much needed break from the Fiero world to get things back in order.
Brimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I talked with Stu a few weeks back. He is doing well and is going thru some more changes which are for the good. I think he is taking a much needed break from the Fiero world to get things back in order.

Thanks for the update. I can wait.

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has been a much needed break, not neccessarily good, but required to finish up odds and ends here. Break from dews weren't in the idea, just a time issue. Working hot and heavy on them at this moment. I do know several would like to pick up the manufacture, but I'm not ready to sell unless I'm just pushed out. Even then I'd understand.

Other things on mind.. Selling both Fieros that I have. Yeah been that tough around here.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you are okay.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

maybenot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maybenotSend a Private Message to maybenotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi,
i would like cost on a set of outter dew wipes for an 85.
thanks
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rivets can't get here soon enough!
kriswinner

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the full set, inners and outers.

As soon as they're ready, I'm good for payment!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
7 sets or kits ready to ship. Also have one set of window guides that has like OEM felt on them and an actual nut made into them.

Will take payments starting at 6 pm CST.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need 1 set of outers now, another set later. I would also like some extra material to cover the guides/bumps if needed when I do this. I’m going to pull the glass/tracks and replace the motors while I have the door apart so I want everything I might need before going in. I don’t think I’ll be at my computer at the magic hour tonight and I expect those 7 sets to last all of 5 seconds so If you can tell me what 2 outers and the extra fuzz will cost me, shipped to 08055 I’ll send payment anyway and you can ship when they are ready….or put me on the list for the next batch, your call. Thanks, and glad to see you back.

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 07-12-2013).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I secure a set of inners and outers, please?

I would like to be a part of this list... I can make payment whenever you need it. Please tell me where to paypal and how much exactly. I would really like those guides you have.

Thank you,

Chris

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 07-12-2013).]

Pegasus88GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of a set of outers. I can make the payment tonight at 6pm cst if you give me your paypal and what shipping is to 17316. Thanks!
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of outers shipped to 15133. Paypal info please.

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I'm going to have a RANT right about now and ask a bit of advice from the census. I currently have 185 PM's related to Dews, No telling how many posts in here as a waiting list, My paypal email is out there and YES people blindly send money, Jumping the gun etc and I know I didn't say they could especially when the amount is wrong. I have been through hell and back as most know and Dews are killing me too. How do I organize this without pissing off at least 100 people in the process and without committing to fulfilling orders within the month?

I know you guys are waiting... So I'll open the chat and see what gets said. Meet me there.

Stu
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent for a set of outers and shipping. Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal Payment sent (sent same $$$ as last order, let me know if different)

Shipping to: J6J6B7 Canada

Thanks!

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84Indy #1863

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to be RUDE, but neither were authorized.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Benoit, I've had serious shipping issues to Canada through USPS. and their claims dept is horrible too. What method would you like to take a risk on?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Ok I cannot get into chat. Does it work? If so whats the room name? It just sends me to spinchat.
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry about blindly sending it. I read your previous post that said you would be taking payments at 6pm and assumed that meant it was a first come first serve basis. I was really hoping to get these installed while my car has all the panels off getting painted and am anxious to get them. I sent you several pms and didn't get any response on order instructions so I just tried to follow your instructions in your post. Sorry for the mess but let me know what I need to do.
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Ok I cannot get into chat. Does it work? If so whats the room name? It just sends me to spinchat.

Doesn't work for me either, sends me to spin chat too.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's OK guys. I'll honor them. Benoit Shipping runs a little higher. I'll let you know. I'll honor them.

DLCLK87GT Honoring yours too. I'll hit you up.

Double C4 Ok No problem Total is $200 for parts ($20 is the guides) add $25 for shipping to CANADA. Like I said It gets iffy if it will make it.

Part of my problem with CoCo's order is we cleaned the shop room and my daughter was in charge of trash and the Customs form went missing. Not a happy camper. There was TWO KITS in there and 5 FIERO COINS!

CoCo !!!!!! Boxing yours up too!!!

I will have 3 more sets available by the end of the weekend.

Current Tally is I have

3 Sets Inners

3 Sets Outers
benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK I'm going to have a RANT right about now and ask a bit of advice from the census. I currently have 185 PM's related to Dews, No telling how many posts in here as a waiting list, My paypal email is out there and YES people blindly send money, Jumping the gun etc and I know I didn't say they could especially when the amount is wrong. I have been through hell and back as most know and Dews are killing me too. How do I organize this without pissing off at least 100 people in the process and without committing to fulfilling orders within the month?

I know you guys are waiting... So I'll open the chat and see what gets said. Meet me there.

I'll share how I see this:

1- How many sets can you ship within the near future (1-2 weeks)?

2- You started putting a list together on page 25. I'd start with those, set a deadline for payment and fulfill those that paid.

3- For the future, set a central location to take orders and stick to it. Either PM or in this thread. If you need help with keeping the list up-to-date, I (and I'm sure many others) am willing to help you keeping it up-to-date a on daily basis.

4- Don't accept payments for wipes until you have the material and have time / are willing to get them out. Send refunds to those that blindly sent payments explaining how you will be accepting orders and put their name on the list.

At the end of the day, everybody can understand that you're making those out of good heart, to help the community. For as long as you send the wipes to those that paid or refund the orders you are unable to fulfill, I'm sure you'll tick a few people off but the vast majority will understand.

------------------
Ben
87 GT / 88 GT
84Indy #1863

benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

benoitmalenfant

288 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Sorry to be RUDE, but neither were authorized.

No problem, just like Pegasus88Gt mentioned, I assumed your previous "accepting payments @ 6 CST" meant first come, first serve.

It's OK guys. I'll honor them. Benoit Shipping runs a little higher. I'll let you know. I'll honor them.

If others should be in front of me on the list, just send a refund, I'll wait my turn, not the end of the world.

Now if you don't want to use USPS for Canada, I'll take whatever you are close to, UPS, FedEx, etc., just let me know how much more I need to send to cover the extra.

Thanks again Stuart for doing this.

[This message has been edited by benoitmalenfant (edited 07-12-2013).]

sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stu

Stu,
I haven't been a member here for very long - but like everyone I have an opinion, lol. I've both posted and later PM'ed about purchasing inner and outer dew wipes and figured when you got to me on the list, that you would contact me with amount due and where to send funds. I would hope that others here would be as understanding, especially since you are doing these on your own and also have a personal life (and whatever issues life may throw your way) as well.

Again this is just my humble opinion, and more than likely one view of many here.

PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only order so far that hasn't been fulfilled until today is CoCo. He is a very patient man and my hats are off to him for it. Luckily he has Shipman show on his bucket list and I hope to see him there as soon as he can make it. I'll treat him to every thing I have including my shirt! I do have a couple products in mind and he will be my beta guy. If he can't be then he can assign someone who can, but either way he will get a free finished product just for being who he is. And are you ready... He only ordered one set it just got delayed and delayed and delayed and well I bet he doubted ever getting them. But never once showed anger. Thank you CoCo you are stand up!

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
2 KITS left

Or 2 outers
and 2 inners

Signing off for a couple hours to get busy boxing and have an errand come up.

So please don't send money until told. and please don't fill the page with wants. I'm not keeping track. NEW ORDER FORM IN THE WORKS!

Stu
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DLCLK87GT Honoring yours too. I'll hit you up.

Double C4 Ok No problem Total is $200 for parts ($20 is the guides) add $25 for shipping to CANADA. Like I said It gets iffy if it will make it.

Part of my problem with CoCo's order is we cleaned the shop room and my daughter was in charge of trash and the Customs form went missing. Not a happy camper. There was TWO KITS in there and 5 FIERO COINS!

CoCo !!!!!! Boxing yours up too!!!

I will have 3 more sets available by the end of the weekend.

Current Tally is I have

3 Sets Inners

3 Sets Outers

Thanks I really appreciate it!
GraterFang

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't been aggressive about it but I've been trying to order a set from you for almost a year now (through both PMS and posts). I've asked to be on the list multiple times and if there is such a thing as a list for this I would still like to be on it. However, I'm not going to blindly send money without confirmation from you as it opens up potential issues. I know you're busy so I'm not upset about it but I have been waiting a long time and would still like to order a set of both inners and outers (both doors). Otherwise just let me know if its not going to happen and I'll just get try to get some elsewhere as I do really need them and its getting annoying trying to not use my windows in the summertime (no A/C). Thanks
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Set or kit? gator? Let me know.

Set is yours.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Ok I am to a point I have more kit interest than kits. 2 kits left! Please check, Then post PAID on thread, Check again in case of two people hitting at same time then you can pay. I do not want to over sell. I do not want anyone mad, but likely someone will be. I'm trying to go full force back into dews. this batch kicks them off and gets me back to the Tyler Shipman Show. I PLAN ON BRINGING OUTERS TO THE SHOW!!! So if you know someone there, they can pick them up for you! Please ask them first! I only have a week WITHOUT the weekend to make them when I get the materials. May cost me double for materials if I have to buy local... So lets hope my order gets expedited on Monday to give needed time, but I have all the rest of the materials here so I can get a head start.

Stu
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu - PM sent. Thanks again!
SHAWNWIL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SHAWNWILSend a Private Message to SHAWNWILEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu

I will take one of of the 2 kits if they are are still available. Please let me know the cost and I will paypal it right away.

Thanks

Shawn
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu PM sent. Thank you
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock