Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (43991 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also just so everyone knows I'm training someone to make these as well. I'm training him to do it MY WAY. Told him how important it was not to make mistakes and how much each mistake costs. He turned some out and they are GREAT! Looks like he's a pro in one day. REALLY. I did this so I could recoup my shoulder a bit and get some other chores done, As of today I offered to help get him started in the biz. I don't plan on competing one bit with him and I don't believe he wants to compete either. I'm planning on slowing production a bit so I can lean towards other projects and products This will give my apprentis some room. I also only sell here and through email. No where else do I sell. He can take Ebay, Craigslist etc etc etc. He can sell here.... Even in this listing. Side by side.

My main reason for this post is to Welcome him. His name is Mark. I also want to let everyone know that he does a great job at them and I doubt you'd be able to tell mine and his apart. I know I can't.
IP: Logged
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment made for a full kit.

Thanks
Silverdosica

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
same as above
adam
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu...payment sent via PayPal.

Steve
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Stu... thanks for the words, and you are correct, no competition wanted or intended... just want to carry on / help with your great product. I also, want to help a good person and friend...

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 03-21-2011).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, did they ship yet?

Steve
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patience my friend. They will Monday. Everyone's will on Monday.
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Stu.....I just bought another Fiero. Guess what it needs? Too late to get on the list for this batch?
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, What is the cost of a complete inner/out set for both doors? Is it $100 + $80?

------------------

88 Formula CJB Arrived Finally. #689 of 1252
Time to start Working TONY!
There are Two kinds of Fiero's : Notchies and Donors!

slickster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicksterSend a Private Message to slicksterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, pm sent. Thanks!
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kento plus shipping. but you are correct. Turns to $194 shipped.
PFF
System Bot
klomeomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for klomeomySend a Private Message to klomeomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu
Payment made on 17th thru Pay Pal for complete sets for two doors
thanks
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Silverdosica

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just seeing if you got the last batch out monday stu
thanks
adam
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,
Can you let me know if the set of inners and outers were sent or when I can expect them.
Thanks
VG
Johbby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohbbySend a Private Message to JohbbyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu or Mark,

I need an outer set of dew wipes. How much and where do I need to send payment to?

Thanks
pcar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.

Eric
hammer18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.ill take a set of inner and outer dew wipes please.

Tyler
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to where I was sent this week to work they were all delayed. But I can say they've already logged about 1,000 miles riding in my work truck. I've been leaving out around 5am and working until dark. No 24hr Post office near by. But they have shipped expect them before Wednesday. Vitog expect yours about Wed or Thurs.

Stu
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will Paypal you the money for mine tonight Stu. Had a little CV axle issue we had to overcome on my new Fiero today....slightly behind on doing everything now.
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu

Recieved the dew wipe kit today.

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Outer set ordered.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dew wipes recieved today!

Steve
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to follow up on Dew Wipe Installation.

I got my parts from Stu about a month ago and installed them this weekend.... Thanks, Stu....the parts fit very well and look great. The instructions are good too, and I just want remind installers that you should not tighten anything before that one little screw that has to go through the one little round hole on the new part. All the other attachments have some play in them except one.....and of coarse I tightened everything up before getting to the one screw that has to line up perfectly..... D'OH! Rodney's phillips bar came in handy too. You can use a flat screwdriver to wedge between the glass and Rodney's tool and get a lot of purchase on the self-tapping screw....
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Frizzle got your order ready at home, and I got a money order yesterday, can't remember if the username was on it or not. Currently I'm watching over my niece and nephew while I wait to hear from my wife on the status of my other nephew. Pray for him if you pray. He slipped and hit his head so hard he was unresponsive to the Paramedics. That's the last I've heard and I'm pretty sure I'll be here all night and maybe tomorrow.

Stu
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stuart, wow, sorry to hear that man, prayers are with you and your family. I just called and it went to voice mail, so I take it you are at the hospital. Give me a call when you get a chance, it doesn't matter how late it is.

On another note, I FINALLY got my dew wipes. I say Finally, as I just got to the point I needed them, and sent the money last week, not because it took a long time after ordering them. Actually I got them just a few days after I ordered them, Thank you! They workmanship on these is flawless! Wow, they really are as nice as everyone has always raved about!

Silverdosica

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilverdosicaSend a Private Message to SilverdosicaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mine came in hope your nephew is ok
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Frizzle got your order ready at home, and I got a money order yesterday, can't remember if the username was on it or not. Currently I'm watching over my niece and nephew while I wait to hear from my wife on the status of my other nephew. Pray for him if you pray. He slipped and hit his head so hard he was unresponsive to the Paramedics. That's the last I've heard and I'm pretty sure I'll be here all night and maybe tomorrow.

Stu

Wow....Stu hope everything is OK with your nephew. That's scary. Sending some good vibes your way.
pcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2011 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The money order was from me Stu, I forgot to put my screen name on it.
No hurry on sending the wipes out to me, family first. Hope your nephew recovers soon.
Eric

[This message has been edited by pcar (edited 03-30-2011).]

wolf63

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wolf63Send a Private Message to wolf63Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, i hope everything works out for your nephew, our thoughts are with the family. when your world gets right side up again, i need a set of outers for my 84 (i sent a couple of PMs not realizing you have your hands full at the moment)
pcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received the wipes a couple of days ago, they look very nice. The box took a beating but thanks to your excellent packaging they arrived unharmed. Thanks Stu.

Eric
PFF
System Bot
BLB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BLBSend a Private Message to BLBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, I'd like to order some dew wipes. I plowed around some and didn't find a process anywhere on how to order them, if you'll set me straight on how that process works I'll be your next customer. Thanks, Barry
rogerrpm777

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2011 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogerrpm777Send a Private Message to rogerrpm777Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I contact DIY_stu to buy the dew wipes?
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu

Am also looking for 2 sets and am willing to pay in funny looking colored Canadian dollars. Please let me know asap when you have them (inners and outers)
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been repeatedly trying to contact Stu for a set of dew wipes and had no response. Has anyone heard from him recently?
rogerrpm777

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogerrpm777Send a Private Message to rogerrpm777Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

I would like to order inner and outer dew wipes for my 1988 GT. Also, do you have the felt pads (complete set). Please contact me about how to pay you and what the turnaround time will be.

Thanks.

Roger

Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I talked to Stu yesterday. He has been having some family issues with a death in the family. He will be getting back to the thread soon.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup I've been in the background for a bit. Had to take it easy before I checked myself into the loony bin. Seriously. So I stepped back and spent some WONDERFUL TIME with my wife and Daughter. Mainly my Daughter. In fact part of that bonding was us building a seriously capable Off-Road GoKart. Hope to share a video or two of her learning how to drive it. It's strong enough to lift the tires off the ground and Tops out around 25MPH but gets there FAST. Actually tested it's Torque by pulling a 360 Equipped Dodge 1500 around the block. Just waiting for the 4 Point Harness to be finished and it's all hers for the next off-road challenge.

Now onto Dew Wipes. I have gotten MANY MANY MANY Inquiries. Some needing ASAP (Sorry), Some by reputation (Sorry Again), Some have just asked.

I have 15+ PMs to answer. and currently only 5 sets of outers on hand with more materials arriving next week. Currently NO INNERS in stock. I can pick them up as needed but it does delay shipment by up to 3 days.
Answering PMs right now.
rogerrpm777

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogerrpm777Send a Private Message to rogerrpm777Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I would like to buy a set of dew wipes. Could you please send me a PM.

Thanks.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2011 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's Replied to.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock