Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44010 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I'll let you know when they come in. Crazy work schedules suck, sorry to hear that you've got a big project on your hands at the moment. School just started for me so I'm sure I'll be pretty busy soon too.
IP: Logged
belleaudb

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for belleaudbSend a Private Message to belleaudbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please add me to the list.
Thanks!
rhreck

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rhreckSend a Private Message to rhreckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post to get Info on Last page.

Product Available
Outer Sets 12 Sets
Inner Sets 0sets

So if you need inner sets speak up now.
If you need outer sets there's some available
If you want a set of outers it's $114 stuartA Tdiy-fiero.com
If you need a set of inners CONTACT ME FIRST. 817 nin tree tree for six tree six
YES the misspelling is on purpose. Just speak it out and you'll see the numbers.
Even though I'm out of stock on Inners I can still pick them up from GM until my next big batch comes in so currently one day delay on them.

Outer:
1: Alibi Complete
2: M. Ward Complete
3: rhreck Complete
4: belleaudb Pending
5: Dave E Bouy PAID
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:

Inners
1: M. Ward PAID

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 04-06-2010).]

belleaudb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for belleaudbSend a Private Message to belleaudbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent and payment sent.
Haggerty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaggertySend a Private Message to HaggertyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Busy sunday morning? Im headed up to Dallas for the day, wouldnt mind stopping in and picking up outers and inners.
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haggerty:

Busy sunday morning? Im headed up to Dallas for the day, wouldnt mind stopping in and picking up outers and inners.

Just talked to Stu on the phone. His laptop died. Give him a call at the number posted above to make arrangements for Sunday.
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dew wipes came in yesterday! They look really good and I hope to get them put on this weekend sometime. I'll see if I can get a before and after picture as my old wipes are *really* bad.

Thanks!

Oh, and the extra shiny bit is neat too
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2009 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
free bump for Stu
belleaudb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for belleaudbSend a Private Message to belleaudbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to chime in.

I received the Dew Wipes yesterday and installed them today.

These are grade A+.

Cost more than Fiero Store, but well worth the extra cost for the quality.

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too kind Too Kind.

Well guys I'm Back. I've received a lot of hard lessons learned. Backup hard drives are a MUST HAVE. Salvaging data from a bad drive is the biggest pain in the rear but Commodore 64 days taught me a lot about DOS and the ability to use it. DOS was the only way to get my data back. Then just after I bought my back up drive and a new laptop drive my phone line took a lightening strike killing everything in associated with my Home network. So I got to enjoy replacing all of that too. Then buying the extra parts to protect them from future strikes. So needless to say It's been a fun last two weeks. *cough Bullsh.. cough*

do I have more dews Sure do. Am I really sold out of inners YUP! but I can get a set most of the time the same or next day until I make my next big order. For a while there I was having to conduct business from any computer I could get my hands on. Staples demo computers work great for that. Bestbuy and Radioshack got mad! But I'm back up and running for now. Storm is on it's way tonight.
PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I'm gonna want of set of outers can you hook me up. My car is in the process of being painted so there's no time like the present. Is this a paypal address? If so I'll get some $$$$ off to you immediately. I have a US address to sip to as well.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 09-12-2009).]

rhreck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rhreckSend a Private Message to rhreckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine today (well, picked them up, they've probably been at the post office a day or two) and they look great. Can't wait to get them on.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu how many happy customers ya got now?
Joe
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lost count Joe.

Dave the stuartA Tdiyfiero.com is a paypal addy.

$114 is the USA cost shipped.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 04-06-2010).]

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Lost count Joe.

Dave the stuart@diyfiero.com is a paypal addy.

$114 is the USA cost shipped.

Paypal sent Stu thanks>

Dave

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
six sets left in this batch!

1: notwohorns
2:Phone in sale.
3:
4:
5:
6:

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 09-29-2009).]

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent. i would like to order a set of outer dew wipes
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

notwohorns

1175 posts
Member since Jul 2009
pm sent---payment sent---thanks
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my set on Saturday. They look great. I will install them when my car gets back from the paint shop. Thanks DIY-STU

Dave
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2009 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
recieved my dew wipes and installed them today. even though i read all the reviews on these dew wipes, i was surprised on how well they were made. the quality is tops. i am very happy with them and the fit was perfect
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to chime in here as well. All too often the "too much money" attitude overrides common sense. You get what you pay for and Stu's dew wipes are worth every penny! Using John Stricker's install method; John is yet another tremendous asset to the forum, you should be able to have these in under two hours for both sides even if it is your first time.

Here's a question for you; what is the cost of replacing a rusted out door because you went cheap?. Stu, your stuff is worth twice the price
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2009 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I want to chime in here as well. All too often the "too much money" attitude overrides common sense. You get what you pay for and Stu's dew wipes are worth every penny! Using John Stricker's install method; John is yet another tremendous asset to the forum, you should be able to have these in under two hours for both sides even if it is your first time.

Here's a question for you; what is the cost of replacing a rusted out door because you went cheap?. Stu, your stuff is worth twice the price

Oh they are?! Well then heck $200 per set now!!!

OkOk Just kidding. I greatly appreciate the good words. I make them the way I do because I really despise doing anything twice. Plus replacing them is enough of a pain so I really wanted to not have to do them again... Plus at the time there wasn't much of an option. From the sounds of it there still isn't.

Thanks Again.
Sphynx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SphynxSend a Private Message to SphynxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's left in this batch?
Shipping the same for two sets?
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu is working on an out of town site right now and won't be home until the weekend.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I'm back but wore smooth out. 3 LONG LONG DAYS of PURE HARD LABOR. I can fit 3 sets of outers in one box.... I think. I know I can do two three I also think I can get in there. Sipping is the same for two or one. I'm not sure if 3 will up the price. Due to the size of the box there's a base price up to a certain weight, so I'm not sure if three exceeds this weight. But I'll honor the shipping price for three sets shipping as $14 no problem.

Stu
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Stu, I'll take two outer sets.

Is that total 214.00?
kriswinner

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DIY_Stu ....you have a PM.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2009 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok turns out I can make another 3 sets now before I completely run out of materials. Looking to sell Two Kits before Tuesday as it would REALLY HELP OUT ON THE TRIP I'M MAKING.
PFF
System Bot
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use a set of outter dew wipes please. Feel free to PM me payment info if they are available. thanks
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu....I'll take a set as well. PM sent.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok turns out I have 5 biters.

One Kit paid: Tom

One Kit: waiting on an ebay payment first.....

One set outers: Called on phone, didn't post: but is flexible on shipping date.

One set outers: PM and posted: Paid

One Set outers: Posted without PM.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 11-13-2009).]

Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu....

Just sent the money via Paypal

Dan
Super Duty Critter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMing you.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Super duty,,,, All spoken for, but waiting on a couple
Super Duty Critter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know. Mine are toast.
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2009 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, would you be willing to sell wipes for only one side? I bought some OEM pieces a while back, but I could only get them for one side. I'll have to look to see which side.
Brent7088

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2009 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brent7088Send a Private Message to Brent7088Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu, please let me know when a set of outer wipes are available. Not sure it matters, but they'll be for an 86 GT.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock