Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: DIY_Stu Window Seals / Dew Wipes by DIY_Stu
Started on: 08-28-2008 11:00 PM
Replies: 1132 (44014 views)
Last post by: infinitewill on 06-25-2014 09:19 AM
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2009 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry tony but one of my suppliers just informed me that They might be getting even better. Small change that will go unnoticed until you take them off some years down the road. Lets just say the metal parts will be forever usable.

Also patiently waiting for an order to see if there's another part that I can offer to you all. These parts if they are exactly what I think they are will be unchanged. So my price is yours. You will soon see. I'm excited. Very excited on all the good news as of late.

Now the BAD BAD news. I'm going to be out of pocket for a bit. I can be reached through fiero1fan. I'll give him permission to give my # out if he deems the reason necessary or just of good nature. My computer has taken on hard times, slowed down and just getting cluttered. I've had a couple run in's with a virus mostly from framed sites. Since I do some financial on it I just don't trust the machine any more. So I'm going to take it back down to the basics then be bringing it up over the next day or so. Just got to find all my disks.

Stu

Early July Batch
1: Infinitewill - kit PAID. ***SHIPPED***
2: Revin PAID ***SHIPPED***
3: labbe001 PAID. ***SHIPPED***
4: Hardpact PAID ***SHIPPED***
5: Goldenfoot - kit PAID ***SHIPPED***
6: Spune - kit PAID ***SHIPPED***
7: Rick T - kit PAID ***SHIPPED***
8: GS Jon - kit PAID ***SHIPPED***
9: Saboo PAID ***SHIPPED***
10: Custom 84cp
11: Blueiii PAID ***SHIPPED***
12: 6244
13: F. Mauer - kit PAID ***SHIPPED***
14: Doug C PAID ***SHIPPED***
15: AaronKoch - kit PAID ***SHIPPED***

16: Larry Nakamura pass side PAID ***SHIPPED***

Next Batch
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

I need to go over some posts, PM's and Emails to fill in this list.
If you don't see your name and want it there then please speak up.

Stu

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-25-2009).]

IP: Logged
DougC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2009 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP in anticipation for the arrival of mine
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

I sent you a PM a while back about purchasing some of the black felt from you. Did you get it?

I need it for another project.

Steve
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know how much you need.
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait. If I can hack it, I'll post before/after pics.
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2009 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Let me know how much you need.

Maybe 6" square?
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

Got the kit in today, looks AWESOME. Fantastic packing to boot. Thanks so much for what you do for the community and our Fieros! I'd post a pic, but the Mrs has the point and shoot digital and the only memory card for our cameras in her custody.
DougC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DougCSend a Private Message to DougCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today as well, packing was great, no damage to them even though USPS managed to break the triangle box in the middle! (right across the track and confirm barcode...)

Thanks again!!!
mysterion

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the complete dew wipe sets still available?
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes they are.... I'm just beginning the next batch.
mysterion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
notsonic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notsonicSend a Private Message to notsonicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me down for a set!
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjmaye:

Maybe 6" square?

Stu,

Can you spare a square? If so, how much?

Steve
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SJM Pm me your address. I'll get it mailed out. This week is turning out to be a BAD week for me to ship anything. I may have to wait until Saturday to send anything out. I have one paid order and one getting paid that will need to go out. Sorry but Saturday may have to be the day if I can't get off my normal day job on time. I was thinking that since this week I'm working 10 minutes away from my house that I'd be able to get to the P.O. but that's not the case. Boss is bringing us lunch to try to hurry the progress of working on a house. Then working us overtime hoping to finish by the end of the day Friday. MAD RUSH ON THIS ONE.

And to add I don't trust the Wife taking these in since the last time the clerk typed the weight of the package in as 18 pounds and shipped express mail instead of 1pound 8oz priority mail. That cost a heck of a lot for two packages to go out like that.

Stu

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-29-2009).]

corsa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for corsaSend a Private Message to corsaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu
Please include me in your next batch for both the inner and outer dew-wipes I'll also PM you my info

regards
Dave
mysterion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
corsa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for corsaSend a Private Message to corsaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Stu
I just posted payment for both inner and outer dewwipes via paypal and sent you a PM.

Thanks for making this great part available!!!

Dave
Spune

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpuneSend a Private Message to SpuneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu I just got my wipes and they look great! Thank you very much.
Spune

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpuneSend a Private Message to SpuneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spune

52 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Nothing so see here. Move along.

[This message has been edited by Spune (edited 08-05-2009).]

sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stu,

I sent the IM with address. Were you able to mail out that 6" x 6" felt?

[This message has been edited by sjmaye (edited 08-07-2009).]

mysterion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent Sat a.m
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi all, been a little bit since I spoke. I have a spine injury that's numbing my entire right leg. Ballance has suffered a lot as well as ability to sit. I'm poppin pain killers and anti-inflamitories litle skittles. All projects have been put on hold for a few days. I'm trying to work a little to get out some finished units and maybe my wife will help a little tonight too.

Stu
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2009 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

...and anti-inflamitories litle skittles.

Welcome to my world. Hope you get to feeling better soon...

Knowing you... the most painful thing is having to stay still.

Hey, Tom Slick, Jennifer and I are going to see GI Joe tonight at Parks... eat at Chuy's off 20 & Matlock around 1700... you're invited.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I'm starting hobbling around now. Back pain is slowly subsiding. Leg is still numb but I've gotten back to production.

Product Available
Outer Sets 12 Sets
Inner Sets 2 sets

So if you need inner sets speak up now.
If you need outer sets there's some available
If you want a set of outers shipped Monday it's $114 stuartA Tdiy-fiero.com
If you need a set of inners CALL ME FIRST. 817 nin tree tree for six tree six
YES the misspelling is on purpose. Just speak it out and you'll see the numbers.
I am also going to the Post Office at 11am CST today so if you need immediate sets call me so I can box them by 11am

Outer:
1: Alibi PAID
2: M. Ward PAID
3: rhreck Pending
4:belleaudb Pending
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:

Inner
1: M. Ward PAID
2:

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 04-06-2010).]

Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How hard is the install on these?
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Money sent

Sending PM just to let ya know that way too...
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How hard are they. Just remove inner door panel. Mark a few bolts remove them then pull a track out. Roll up window replace wipe replace track roll down.. Ok Ok not quite that easy. there's a write up that has a couple different ways in it.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a write-up: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/070656.html

There are others, "search" is your friend
mysterion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Zip just delivered my complete set... Excellent and very well packaged... Thank you!
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alibi:

Here is a write-up: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/070656.html

There are others, "search" is your friend

the older this site gets the harder the search. Plus alot of times you gotta tweak the wording juuuuust right.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not really. Just use the drop down options of search "entire forum and archives" and "subject/User Name" and search works MUCH better. To get the dew wipe thread, I just typed "dew wipe install", opened some of the threads where people were asking how, and blammo, it was on the first page of one of the threads where someone has posted a link to the write-up. Only takes a couple minutes

[This message has been edited by Alibi (edited 08-24-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To some search is easy to others it isn't. Just natural. Sometimes just putting in one keyword then selecting title and author then all including archives gets the best results. But it must have that word in the title. Then sometimes a phrase works in entire thread mode. So learning how to effectively search anything takes practice.
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the felt. Thanks, Stu!
rhreck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rhreckSend a Private Message to rhreckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can pencil me in for a set of outer wipes, but Paypal says it will take a few days for my money transfer to complete.
Mr.Goodwrench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.GoodwrenchClick Here to visit Mr.Goodwrench's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.GoodwrenchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you give any advice for someone wanting to make dew wipes for a different car? I tried to send you an e-mail but the page won't load.
Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine thanks Stu can't wait to put them in.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One set inners and 10 or 9 sets outers left now.
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DIY_Stu

2337 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Anyone need theirs this week? Will ship tomorrow.
Alibi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use mine. I should be getting my car back from the shop (couldn't find a vacuum leak and the brakes needed bled) this week. The old dew wipes are very crumbly and ready to go away. I got my screw tool in from Rodney a couple days ago too so swapping them out should be a piece of cake

My inners are pretty dry too but I might be able to save them. We'll see...
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yours and M.W.'s are on the way.Been pulling 12's all week. Local P.D. switched from a direct connect to a receiver system. So now we're switching the entire community over. Bad thing the direct used 2 wires to the Phone block new requires 4. Boss didn't think about that when he said 4 a day is EASY.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock