Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8520 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
Are the leftist disinformation agents still promoting the meth-filled Hamas terrorists as innocent refugees suffering from Zionist war crimes?
I want to highlight one of the "leftists" that Wichita likes to trash with his constant and conveniently vague talk about "leftists," Hakeem Jeffries.

I strongly condemn the violent and ghastly attack by the terrorist organization Hamas on the Jewish people and the State of Israel. The loss of life in Israel as a result of the violent, calculated and unprovoked attack by Hamas is heartbreaking.

America stands firmly and unequivocally with Israel. We will strongly support Israel’s right to defend herself from this despicable attack that targeted civilians, including Israeli children, with rockets, gunfire and violent kidnappings. The Congress must stand with Israel until the invasion by Hamas has been crushed and security in Southern Israel and throughout the country has been permanently restored.
Hakeem Jeffries (D) represents New York's 8th congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives, and is the Democrat's House Minority Leader.

“We must also continue to stand by President Biden as he works to bring American hostages and Israeli hostages held by Hamas back home. American hostages and Israeli hostages and international hostages back home. We must also stand by our friends on the international stage. And we have no better friend in the Middle East than the State of Israel.

Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish and Democratic state. The special relationship between the United States and Israel is unbreakable. Our commitment to Israel’s security is ironclad. And Israel has a right to defend itself under the international rules of war against the brutal terror unleashed on its citizens by Hamas.

Our ironclad commitment to Israel’s security and the effort to defeat Hamas is not inconsistent with the goal of achieving a lasting and just peace between Israel and the Palestinian people. In many ways, it is a necessary ingredient, because Hamas is not good for Israel, Hamas is not good for America, Hamas is not good for the Free World, Hamas is not good for the democratic aspirations of the Palestinian people.”
Hakeem Jeffries...

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., hit back at "Squad" member Rep. Cori Bush, D-MO., on Tuesday after she claimed Israel was committing "ethnic cleansing" against Gaza following the Oct. 7 Hamas terrorist attacks.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer asked the Democratic House Majority Leader to respond to Bush's statement after noting she was receiving bipartisan backlash over her statement.

"Israel is not conducting an ethnic cleansing campaign. Israel is not engaged in genocide. Israel was brutally attacked in the most horrific way on October 7th. It has resulted in the largest loss of Jewish life since the Holocaust. And Israel is in a position where it is responding and going after Hamas. That is a necessary and urgent project for it to complete," Jeffries said. . . .

Jeffries was also asked if killing one or two leaders of Hamas was "worth the deaths of so many civilians."

"I support Israel’s effort to defend itself. It has not just the right to defend itself but the responsibility toward its citizens and its sovereignty in the face of brutal, horrific attack that took place on October 7th. And for the good of Israel, for the good of the region, for the good of America, the free world, and for the good of the Palestinian people in Gaza, we need to make sure that Hamas is defeated. At the same time, as President Biden has consistently said, it’s our hope and expectation that Israel will follow the international rules of war, particularly as it relates to mitigating and deploying every single measure to try to limit, if not eliminate civilian casualties." he responded. . . .
Hakeem Jeffries...

Hakeem Jeffries... Democrat. Is he not a "leftist" in Wichita's constant and conveniently vague trash talk about "leftists"..? Is he not one of the "Biden Brats" that Wichita likes to babble about in Wichita's customarily vague manner, in which Wichita rarely singles out any specific individuals or groups? How does Hakeem Jeffries, whose remarks I have quoted here, line up with this remark about "leftists" from Wichita?

Are the leftist disinformation agents still promoting the meth-filled Hamas terrorists as innocent refugees suffering from Zionist war crimes?

Wichita's purposely vague trash talk about "leftists" degrades the English language in the same way as the "Newspeak" that George Orwell imagined in his most famous novel "1984"...

Newspeak is the language created by the government of Oceania. It is mainly a simplified version of English that takes away people's ability to express complex thoughts and ideas. Newspeak was created so the Party could control its people. Without complex words, the Party can essentially control the thoughts of the citizens and prevent them from thinking anything against the government. Newspeak prevents the people of Oceania from thinking any "illegal" thoughts. If they do not have any words to describe how they think or feel, they cannot commit any "thoughtcrimes."

"Your Brain on Wichita"

Wichita's vague banalities about the "left" remind me of some of the rhetoric I've seen... from the radical left.

It's tiresome to see him constantly "slagging" other people—which is about all he ever does here—who inhabit a higher plane of existence than himself.

WICHITA REVELANDA EST
"Wichita must be revealed."
Gaius Fulvius, 121 BC.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-05-2023).]

IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

My comment regarding Trump took up 25% of my previous reply. Would you prefer I make some broad sweeping totally bogus condemnation of anyone/everyone who's ever leaned to the right?

These political "discussions" are just such a waste of Cliff's bandwidth.

And now you're deflecting and talking about Cliff.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like magnets some of the members orientations are repulsive
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the river to the sea
the leftist are always
on the wrong side of
History!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

And now you're deflecting and talking about Cliff.

I'm sorry, but I just don't feel right making up total bullsh!t and trying to pass it off as factual.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work] Here:

I think it's important to recognize here that... ALL the Left-Leaning people in this forum, support Hamas / Palestine, while everyone on the right is either totally indifferent, or supports Israel's right to defend itself.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the leftist are always on the wrong side of
History!

He couldn't point out a "leftist" if were there and sitting in a front row seat.

Other than that, I guess it makes perfect sense.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-04-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftists are opposed to the Right. I can only think of one other word that is opposite of right.
So, from now on, instead of calling them the Left, we will just call them the Wrong.
That should appease them and would still be an apt description.

Works for me.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-04-2023).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder, Oct 7th: The day HAMAS murdered 1400 defenseless and innocent Israelis. Kidnapped 230 plus (mostly Israelis) and multi-national people.
Remind yourself of that when you start feeling sorry for HAMAS and it's supporters.

Oh yeah, also remember that this administration has allowed about 8 million unvetted border crossing and we don't know where they are. How many of them are HAMAS/Hezbollah or Iranian supporters.
Don't say you weren't warned when the "Stuff Hits The Fan".

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russia is behind Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran.
But because the Right is behind Israel, the Left stands with Russia.
But what about Ukraine? What about Sharia law?

The Left has become so blinded by hate that they are twisting themselves into pretzels trying to rationalize their misplaced faith.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The Left has become so blinded by hate that they are twisting themselves into pretzels trying to rationalize their misplaced faith.

Were you and Wichita having drinks together last night or what?

The "Right" has stated many times here that they'd like to turn the Middle East into a glass parking lot. Tell me again Master Po, which side is "so blinded by hate".

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "Right" has stated many times here that they'd like to turn the Middle East into a glass parking lot.

Interesting, I thought I was paying attention to what was being posted. Don't recall reading that. Must have missed that one. But, I will go back and check.
Nope, I didn't miss any mention of any glass parking lots, scanned the entire thread and did not see it mentioned one time. except in Patrick's post.
Total destruction of HAMAS does not in any way indicate turning the middle east into a glass parking lot.
Could we do that? You can bet your bippy we could but, doing so would not be a good thing to do unless someone tried to do it to us. I include Canada in that "us".

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-04-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Interesting, I thought I was paying attention to what was being posted. Don't recall reading that. Must have missed that one. But, I will go back and check.
Nope, I didn't miss any mention of any glass parking lots, scanned the entire thread and did not see it mentioned one time. except in Patrick's post.

There have been political posts here going on 24 years now. You've got a few more threads to go through.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-04-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MEM was fond of saying that.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There have been political posts here going on 24 years now. You're got a few more threads to go through.

Your claim, your responsibility.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by olejoedad:

MEM was not a conservative. He was an anarchist.
He was also an admirer of the Confederacy, the Rebels, therefore he was not on the right.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your claim, your responsibility.

You want to bet $100 USD (to be paid into Cliff's Beer Fund) that I can't find a reference to "glass parking lots" in a PFF thread?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36449 posts
Member since Apr 99

He was also an admirer of the Confederacy, the Rebels, therefore he was not on the right.

No no no, it doesn't work that way. If someone is not a member of the Left, they are therefore a member of the Right. Seems to me I read something very recently explaining how this all works. Oh, here we go...

Originally posted by williegoat Here:

Leftists are opposed to the Right.

And so it only makes sense then that... the Right are opposed to Leftists.

Thank-you. I'm glad you clarified that for us all.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-05-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm glad you clarified that for us all.

Keep listening. You still have a lot to learn.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Israel is now allowing journalists into Gaza. The liberation has begun.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep listening. You still have a lot to learn.

That's fine. I've already learned that your words are without substance.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36449 posts
Member since Apr 99

Yes he was, but that "solution" was repeated here many times over the years by different members... despite what some people in this thread might care to believe.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Say goodnight, boondawg.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2023 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet dreams, sourmash.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In 121 BC, Wichita the Younger tried to curry favor with some of Rome's most powerful senators. But Gaius Fulvius, recognizing the threat to Rome's continued stability and prosperity, delivered a pivotal speech on the floor of the Roman senate, denouncing the upstart's reckless populism and demagoguery. Hence, a warning that has echoed throughout history: "Wichita must be revealed!"

More on "reckless populism and demagoguery."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/000926-9.html#p320

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There have been political posts here going on 24 years now. You've got a few more threads to go through.

Oh,

Many things have been stated in the last 24 years. No one suggested any such thing in this thread.

Yes he was, but that "solution" was repeated here many times over the years by different members... despite what some people in this thread might care to believe.

Ya just can't quite get it, can you. "We" are posting about a specific war that's occurring now. Not wars of the past.
No one but yourself has suggested anything about making the middle east into a glass parking lot in this thread.
But, you go ahead and argue that point, doesn't matter to me. I have no doubt one could go back in the archives and find statements about many things but, they won't be concerning this war between Israel and HAMAS.

This thread and this war is about the heinous crimes committed by HAMAS on Oct 7th. I know you're not stupid so, please try to remember that.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-05-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

con's are the right and only rightwing as in CON-FED-E-RACY
A GROUP OF RICH RIGHT WING SLAVE OWNERS WHO REBELLED
MUCH LIKE THE CON'S ON 1-6-21

BTW BOTH FAILED ANOTHER COMMON CON TRAIT
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001

the leftist are always
on the wrong side of
History!

OF THE MANY WRONG THINGS SAID HERE

Wichita JUST TOOK THE GRAND PRIZE

AS PROGRESS NOT REGRESSION ALWAYS HAS WON

THAT IS WHY WE NO LONGER CARE ABOUT DIVINE RIGHTS OF KINGS
OR ALLOW RELIGIOUS NUTS TO BURN WITCHES OR HERETICS OR EVEN GAYS
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet dreams, sourmash.

It is important to understand that sourmash ranted against the Zionists, just like fredtoast and rayb.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftists are NPCs that go along with narratives that is trendy in their closed-minded circles. They do not have any independent rational thoughts or any concerns about reality and truth. They are useful idiots for evil people and are always taken advantage of for this purpose.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 11-05-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leftists are NPCs that go along with narratives that is trendy in their closed-minded circles. They do not have any independent rational thoughts or any concerns about reality and truth. They are useful idiots for evil people and are always taken advantage of for this purpose.

It is just that "trendy" misguided faith that now finds them on the same side as Russia's Wagner mercenaries, the very same group that they claim to oppose, 1,000 miles to the north.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009
One can actually buy these things:

But, no one sees the irony.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by rinselberg:

In 121 BC, Wichita the Younger tried to curry favor with some of Rome's most powerful senators. But Gaius Fulvius, recognizing the threat to Rome's continued stability and prosperity, delivered a pivotal speech on the floor of the Roman senate, denouncing the upstart's reckless populism and demagoguery. Hence, a warning that has echoed throughout history: "Wichita must be revealed!"

More on "reckless populism and demagoguery."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/000926-9.html#p320

"Wichita must be revealed!"

For having an opinion that deviates from Leftist dogma?

Folks, this is the modern American Left.

They protest against a country that was attacked, without provocation, by terrorists who grotesquely slaughtered women and children. Then try to silence anyone who objects.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not hard to go inside the Venn diagram circle that's labeled "leftist", inside of Wichita's head, and find people whose dumbest thought on this Israel-Hamas war is smarter than Wichita's smartest thought on it.

I already documented Hakeem Jeffries, at the very top of this current page (page 9) of this "War in Middle East" forum topic.

How many more "Hakeem Jeffries" do you think I could document in a similar way, and document very quickly?

Wichita has followed an earlier example on this forum, of a forum member—not very active in this Politics & Religion section of late—of fixating on the word "leftist," in a very childish way.

The case of Hakeem Jeffries and the many other "Hakeem Jeffries" that anyone else could easily tally, are yet more proof that the only place to find Wichita is hanging by his own petard.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not hard to go inside the Venn diagram circle that's labeled "leftist", inside of Wichita's head, and find people whose dumbest thought on this Israel-Hamas war is smarter than Wichita's smartest thought on it.

I already documented Hakeem Jeffries, at the very top of this current page (page 9) of this "War in Middle East" forum topic.

How many more "Hakeem Jeffries" do you think I could document in a similar way, and document very quickly?

Wichita has followed an earlier example on this forum, of a forum member—not very active in this Politics & Religion section of late—of fixating on the word "leftist," in a very childish way.

The case of Hakeem Jeffries and the many other "Hakeem Jeffries" that anyone else could easily tally, are yet more proof that the only place to find Wichita is hanging by his own petard.

So, there are wars going on in Europe and the middle east, which threaten to explode into a global, possibly nuclear conflagration; and the important thing to you is that someone on a car forum is posting silly pictures.

I get it.....no, wait....I don't get it.

Oh, by the way, this:

...is a silly picture.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, there are wars going on in Europe and the middle east, which threaten to explode into a global, possibly nuclear conflagration; and the important thing to you is that someone on a car forum is posting silly pictures.

It's not just pictures. It's one stupid remark after another.

I hope you read with some care the very first post on this current page (page 9) of this "War in Middle East" thread.

Do you think that Hakeem Jeffries has been "promoting the meth-filled Hamas terrorists as innocent refugees suffering from Zionist war crimes," based on the recent remarks from Hakeem Jeffries that I included?

I think that has to be an emphatic "No."

Do you think that Wichita doesn't have Hakeem Jeffries in mind when Wichita talks about "leftists"..? I think the answer to that should be "No." Meaning that Wichita does have Hakeem Jeffries in mind when Wichita talks about "leftists." I tried to make that case.

How many more examples do you think I can come up with, along the lines of Hakeem Jeffries, from among the ranks of people that Wichita likes to describe as "leftists"..?

How about my own U.S. Congressman, Ro Khanna? Ro Khanna (D) from California's 17th U.S. Congressional district. He has concerns about the impact of Israel's military operations, but he's not anywhere close to "promoting the meth-filled Hamas terrorists as innocent refugees suffering from Zionist war crimes," in Wichita's words.

It's not just pictures. It's one stupid remark from Wichita after another.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.F. Sloan penned a line that has been burned into my memory since I first heard it 58 years ago: “...and even the Jordan River has bodies floating.”

Most here are old enough to remember the very next line.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009

It's not just pictures. It's one stupid remark from Wichita after another.

So what? Nobody cares.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So what? Nobody cares.

B&B (Biden and Blinken) are doing yeomen's work in containing these wars in Ukraine and now in Gaza, and keeping the legendary "eve of destruction" at bay.

You won't get this kind of insight from Wichita. His remarks aren't rational.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

B&B (Biden and Blinken) are doing yeomen's work in containing these wars in Ukraine and now in Gaza, and keeping the legendary "eve of destruction" at bay.

You won't get this kind of insight from Wichita. His remarks aren't rational.

Didn't you mean to say "trying to contain the messes they made"?

I refer to a remark I made earlier in this thread.
It was a very rational statement.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 11-05-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't you mean to say "trying to contain the messes they made"?

I refer to a remark I made earlier in this thread. It was a very rational statement.

No.

I wouldn't change anything I've already said along those lines, or try to add to what I've already said.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock