Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8524 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I feel good at least knowing that I'm the second one in...

I am happy I am not pictured there at all.
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The image is clever in that it turns the "living from paycheck to paycheck" concept into a vertically unifying motif, culminating with the U.S. government.

But what else can anyone make of it? Is there a suggestion within it, of how society could be changed, or any idea of how that change could happen?

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2023 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

sure they are
but so is the other side
kids are killed by jets
just as dead as those killed by suicide bombers
there are no hero's
lots of terror
everyone is wrong

Ray we are almost there, war is wrong, killing is wrong, attacking civilians at a music festival is most definitely wrong.
How do you pick? Its hard to know, but here is what most of us have had to do for most if not all of our lives. We choose the less of the two.
No one is going to fit into the mold of our perfect person, hell after we grow up we don't even fit into that mold.

So while we may not directly support those retaliations, we must and I say again we must condemn those actions that brought us to war.
Will there be peace in the Gaza strip? Eventually but by that time I suspect it will be a very hard life to live there.

So while it may be hard to look at the bombed out Gaza strip, it was 1000 times harder to look at the pictures of the dead and taken at the music festival. The burned bodies of families killed in their sleep. Children lying dead in what looked like a class room.
We can agree and even feel bad for those Palestinians that want no more than to just live and love their family but they were taken advantage of by a terrorist organization posing as a government.
There are far more animals living in Gaza and hiding behind those families, now I don't know if there was any history of them pushing back but from what I see they were harboring these animals.

So we can feel the pain of the loss of life on both sides but you have to steel yourself to the realization that sometimes there is no good choice and after time and time again it has to end.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some food for thought.....

Is anyone here still capable of that?

https://dnyuz.com/2023/10/1...re-wrong-for-israel/
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

https://dnyuz.com/2023/10/1...re-wrong-for-israel/

Sorry, I couldn't eat any more of that "food for thought" after I got to this heapin' helpin' of total crap:

"I don’t know right now. I just know that whatever the answer is, it’s not mobilizing 360,000 traumatized Israeli reservists to launch into an urban war in one of the most densely populated places in the world."

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I choked on that part too.

Different perspective, you should read the entire opinion piece.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2023 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why a Gaza Invasion and ‘Once and for All’ Thinking Are Wrong for Israel

I thought it was a well written article. Many good points were brought up.

I remember way back in '67-'68, I had to do a Grade 7 class presentation covering the Six-Day War. Who knew that all these years later, there'd still be a ticking time-bomb in the Middle East! I guess some things will never change.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-17-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

' We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon, no alternative. '

' To be or not to be is not a question of compromise. Either you be or you don't be. '

' When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons,
but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons.
Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us. ' ~ Golda Meir

' To fight the Bugs, we must understand the Bugs '
Sky Marshal Tohat Maru
Starship Troopers
Do you want to live forever ?
Scorched Earth, ' You see anything that moves, you waste it ! You get me ? '
' Sir ! Yes Sir ! We get you, Sir ! '
Here's a tip !
It is ok to demonize the attackers, for they are demons.
You know that, right ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
But what else can anyone make of it? Is there a suggestion within it, of how society could be changed, or any idea of how that change could happen?

Really ? You want us to do your thinking for you, ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Does thought for food count ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Really ? You want us to do your thinking for you, ?

Somebody needs to help him with that task besides the MSM.....

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Somebody needs to help him with that task besides the MSM.....

I get the dreaded MSM does not back your fake news fake history fake economy ideas and ideals

but why do you need fake everything or spun hard

looks like snowflakes who demand protection not true news

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get the dreaded MSM does not back your fake news fake history fake economy ideas and ideals

but why do you need fake everything or spun hard

looks like snowflakes who demand protection not true news

We have you for fake facts and an endless supply of hatred of everything.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The meme that was posted by Wichita on the previous page.

I think it is redolent of Wichita's solipsism.

I encountered that word yesterday in one of Paul Krugman's regularly recurring opinion columns in the New York Times.

It wasn't a new word to me, but I had forgotten (or never learned) its dictionary definition.

If you want to drill down on this regularly recurring "opinion column" by Pennock's rinselberg, you may well want to start by looking up a dictionary definition for "solipsism."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-17-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
I remember way back in '67-'68, I had to do a Grade 7 class presentation covering the Six-Day War.

Say what ?

What did that twelve year old say ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-17-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I think it is redolent of Wichita's solipsism.
ever learned) its dictionary definition.

If you want to drill down on this regularly recurring "opinion column" by Pennock's rinselberg, you may well want to start by looking up a dictionary definition for "solipsism."

In my 64 years on this Earth, I have not needed to know the definitions of redolent or solipsism. In fact, as freddytoasted would claim, I have not needed your opinion column.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🤚🏼
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18133 posts
Member since May 2004
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How to get redolent:

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-17-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2023 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 10-17-2023).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's almost as if when a certain party is in charge, as it seems to be in most of the world currently, that the world ends up at war.

Weird. If only there was some way to learn from this. Oh well, back to TikToc, we've got scrolling to do.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:
It's almost as if when a certain party is in charge, as it seems to be in most of the world currently, that the world ends up at war.

That's a nonsensical idea to assert, or suggest.

I'm sure that a "certain party" is the Democrats, but to the extent that the Democrats are in charge at the federal level, it's only the Executive Branch and the Senate. The Republicans still have the upper hand in the House. Having a very narrow majority in the Senate doesn't give the Democrats all that much leverage in the Senate, considering the supermajority or 60-votes threshold requirements ("filibuster") and similar rules affecting committees and the process of advancing legislation in the Senate.

As far as the second part of that, "in charge... in most of the world,"... that makes even less sense.

The Democrats are in charge of the Russian Federation? The People's Republic of China? North Korea? Iran? Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Israel? Yada yada yada?

Any of that would certainly be news to the Democrats and to the Biden Administration.

"Hey Joe, did you know we're in charge of Russia now?"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-18-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is evil in the world, and it will assert itself when America (or any major power, historically) has weak leadership.

This has been proven many times throughout history.

We have weak leadership.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 10-18-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a nonsensical idea to assert, or suggest.

I'm sure that a "certain party" is the Democrats, but to the extent that the Democrats are in charge at the federal level, it's only the Executive Branch and the Senate. The Republicans still have the upper hand in the House. Having a very narrow majority in the Senate doesn't give the Democrats all that much leverage in the Senate, considering the supermajority or 60-votes threshold requirements ("filibuster") and similar rules affecting committees and the process of advancing legislation in the Senate.

As far as the second part of that, "in charge... in most of the world,"... that makes even less sense.

The Democrats are in charge of the Russian Federation? The People's Republic of China? North Korea? Iran? Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Israel? Yada yada yada?

Any of that would certainly be news to the Democrats and to the Biden Administration.

"Hey Joe, did you know we're in charge of Russia now?"

Rinse... everything you wrote there is basically apologist and deflectionary. What Wichita said above in that Seinfeld meme is actually VERY correct. And Fats hinted at it. The world generally believes that Democrats are weak... at a minimum, and at absolute worst, they believe they allow these skirmishes intentionally.

But let's focus on the weak part. Under both Obama and now Biden, time and time again they were both challenged by world leaders, and the United States backed down. Obama allowed Russia to invade Ukraine and took part of Crimea. I'm sure you remember this, it happened in 2014: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...e_Russian_Federation

Obama did nothing. At the time... the fake news hadn't convinced the masses that Trump had been "installed" by Russian oligarchs (which is a totally absurd belief, but none the less, all the Democrats believed it). So, at that time, Democrats didn't care because they still universally viewed Russia as a system of government that they wish they had... exhibit A:

Jen Psaki donning a pink Russian military hat from the USSR that was given to her while in Moscow. The whole gang there is enjoying their time in Moscow just like Bernie Sanders did many years before...

... point of all of this... Democrats LOVED Russia and LOVED the thought of Communism before they were TOLD they shouldn't because "Trump."

And we know that the reason why everyone is so concerned about Ukraine right now, where as they don't even REMEMBER that it happened in 2014, is because... yet again... "Trump." They believe that Russia helped Trump get elected, and that's why they are so supportive of Ukraine. Which is an absurd reason, even if Democrats are FINALLY on the correct side (Republicans have always been against Communism).

Never the less... there was also the Obama's "Red Line" moment...

https://www.economist.com/i...as-red-line-in-syria

To which... when Obama failed miserably to act for fear of the political consequences... support-groups everywhere rallied to his defense to write long blathering articles in defense of him, to make us believe that what really happened, didn't... like this one: https://www.factcheck.org/2...mas-blurry-red-line/

And then there was the money drop to Iran... remember that one?

Here's the article... not a lot of left-leaning or MSM articles on it, but I'm sure you remember it: https://thefederalistpapers...-1-3-billion-to-iran

But then... under the Trump administration... there was no war. For the most part, North Korea stopped firing missiles, Iran stopped refining uranium, and Russia ceased it's advances on retaking Ukraine. There was considerable failure in Iraq under the prior administration, and Trump enacted "the surge" which went door to door and completely wiped out Al Qaeda. Today, they basically no longer exist, and Iraq is thriving as an independent nation. Trump not only armed Ukraine, despite the protests from Russia, but he even managed to get multiple peace accords signed in the middle east, which are still effective today.

... and then Biden comes along... Russians begin amassing troops on the border of Ukraine in March, followed by Biden's immediate and completely and total failure in Afghanistan... which has had repercussions most people have absolutely no concept of.... Africa is being consumed by radical fundamentalism... and now Iran-sponsored terrorism from Hamas in Israel... and Democrats still want to believe that Trump is bad.

I encourage you to watch this video between Democrat Billionaire Chamath Palihapitiya, and a Democrat Podcaster:

https://rumble.com/v3pwls3-...hat-he-was-wron.html
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That whole spiel (preceding message) is like a Seinfeld episode... checks the box for "glib" but not for "gravitas."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-18-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita+1
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:
Wichita+1

Great. That takes him from -100, all the way up to -99.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please refer to my last comment made to your buddy rayb.

I will add that it's pretty obvious that you are incapable of critical thinking or independent thought.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That whole spiel (preceding message) is like a Seinfeld episode... checks the box for "glib" but not for "gravitas."

I know you don't like it... but is there anything about it you want to challenge? I'm sure it's not funny... no one should be laughing at it. Right or wrong, this IS the general opinion people have today about Biden. Which, again... it's not your fault, I don't expect you to fix it (you can't?), but you also don't have to be an apologist for him.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's more about what that "Seinfeld episode" (as I have dubbed it) omits or overlooks, v. what it includes.

I don't want to get drawn further into arguing about it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That whole spiel (preceding message) is like a Seinfeld episode...

Which one ?

It's more about what that "Seinfeld episode" (as I have dubbed it) omits or overlooks, v. what it includes.

I don't want to get drawn further into arguing about it.

Again, which one ?

Quit posting about this thread and you will not have to defend your opinion.
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 10-19-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita

20658 posts
Member since Jun 2002

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 10-19-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Social Media

A report from the New York Times provides a very unsocial media-like dose of reality

President Biden is expected to ask Congress in the coming days to approve about $100 billion in emergency funds to arm Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan and fortify the U.S.-Mexico border, according to multiple people familiar with the plan.

The funding request, which lawmakers expect to receive by Friday morning, would cover a full year and is aimed at insulating the security funding from the partisan spending battles that have hamstrung recent efforts to supply Ukraine with weapons and other assistance to beat back a Russian invasion.

The package is expected to include about $10 billion in mostly military assistance to help Israel, as well as around $60 billion for Ukraine, according to aides familiar with the discussions, who described the emerging proposal on the condition of anonymity because it has yet to be announced. The balance of the $100 billion is expected to be dedicated to border security and helping beef up the defenses of Taiwan and the Indo-Pacific region, in order to better counter threats from China.

Mr. Biden is scheduled to deliver remarks Thursday night from the Oval Office on the American response to the wars in Israel and Ukraine. . . .

Karoun Demirjian for the New York Times; October 18, 2023.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...-ukraine-taiwan.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-19-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The world laughs at Joe Biden... that's why everyone is doing everything they can "right now." And I expect it to continue. This is exactly what every evil country wanted... they knew a Democrat in office, especially Joe Biden, would lead to:

- A total lack of leadership on the world stage
- An inability to manage domestic affairs
- A complete degradation of society in the United States

The United States, in just the past three years, looks nothing like it did when Biden first took office.
- Gas prices have doubled, tripled in some states
- Inflation since December of 2020 is 18.92%, which is using the government numbers, so we know it's much worse than that.
- Homelessness ranges from 1.8% all the way up to 10% depending on state (Democrat states) in the United States... WTF.
- Drug addiction (which is causing the previous point) is at absurd levels the likes this country has never seen.
- 5.5 Illegal aliens have breezed through our borders since Biden took office, all of whom are using taxpayer resources in various states.

What have we achieved? Can someone name something? Because I'm having a hard time finding anything. I could find at least dozens of things under Obama, but with Biden, I can't find a single thing. And please... no ethereal things like "Biden returned respect to the White House,' because that's complete nonsense.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More history.....this time a presentation from Prager University

https://youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0?si=TLx4sQ7gAgGY3pMc
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More history.....this time a presentation from Prager University

https://youtu.be/76NytvQAIs0?si=TLx4sQ7gAgGY3pMc

just so the board KNOWS
what you do not

prager is not a UNIVERSITY IT HAS NO STUDENTS OR TEACHERS
IT IS A RIGHT WING NUT JOB SITE TO SPEW LIES
LIKE TRUMP U IT IS FAKE FRAUD PROPAGANDA ONLY

HOW VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU TO POST THEM HERE
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just so the board KNOWS
what you do not

prager is not a UNIVERSITY IT HAS NO STUDENTS OR TEACHERS
IT IS A RIGHT WING NUT JOB SITE TO SPEW LIES
LIKE TRUMP U IT IS FAKE FRAUD PROPAGANDA ONLY

HOW VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU TO POST THEM HERE

In the sense of not having a campus, or classrooms or tuition, you are correct.

I'll skip comment on the next two lines you posted.

As to your last comment, thank you, I try to be a good Christian.

It's a shame you reject information from sources that you don't like.
You might learn something.

(Na, that ain't gonna happen....)
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FALSE WITNESS

JC said not to
but the rump fans do it all the time here

prager U is 100 fake false frauds plus spin
no truth inc the fact that they claim to be what they ain't
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock