Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8521 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I don't remember any such instance.

You have already demonstrated the reliability of your memory.
IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
I do not support anything but to stop killing by both sides

The palastinians are the ones who want to kill. You stop their killing and their will be no killings.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today makes one month. One month since the senseless, unprovoked attack by people who will never stop fighting. They know no other way.

They refuse to face the fact that they might be wrong. They will self destruct rather than learn. I sometimes use the Black Knight from Monty Python's "The Search for the Holy Grail" to illustrate this fatal human character flaw.

Blinded by hate, they will march straight back to hell, from whence they came.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-07-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
So, there are wars going on in Europe and the middle east, which threaten to explode into a global, possibly nuclear conflagration; and the important thing to you is that someone on a car forum is posting silly pictures.

It's not just pictures. It's one stupid remark after another.

It's not just pictures. It's one stupid remark from Wichita after another.

Are you JazzMan reincarnated ?

If you don't like it, ignore it. Despite what Patrick says, no one forces you to look at his posts.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

You won't get this kind of insight from Wichita. His remarks aren't rational.

Wichita is an evil man. He does it to you on purpose. Quit wearing your push buttons on your sleeve.

I will tell him to stop. We are tired of hearing your whining. No, I think we should all push your angst button.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:
We are tired of hearing your whining. It is just such a waste of Cliff's bandwidth.

Originally posted by Patrick:
These political "discussions" are just such a waste of Cliff's bandwidth.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Hamas kills 1,400 people and Israel invades the region of Israel called "palestine" to eliminate Hamas, and the very first thing you do... is (metaphorically) go... Wooah, wooah, hold on... what about the people of palestine.

Heh, the pelestinians. A group of vagabonds who are not welcome anywhere. Throughout history.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you JazzMan reincarnated? If you don't like it, ignore it. Despite what Patrick says, no one forces you to look at his posts.

I don't have to ignore Wichita.

Why are you "bitching" about me, on this Wichita thing? You don't have to react to my criticisms of Wichita. You can choose to ignore my criticisms of Wichita, although that could make for a less vibrant forum.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-07-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

You have already demonstrated the reliability of your memory.

Leaving those particular images and remarks from boondawg aside, do you remember any other manifestations of anti-Jewish or anti-Israel sentiments from boondawg?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A case of a forum member going "theoretical" but not using their best judgement about what a forum like this should be prompted to discuss.

So says the theoretical forum member.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh, the pelestinians. A group of vagabonds who are not welcome anywhere. Throughout history.

The same has been said of the Romani and the Jews. The difference is that they have not vowed to commit genocide. They have been the victims of genocide.

This is one of my favorite music videos. I have posted it here before. The song has a very compelling origin.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Willie!
You have excellent taste in music.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What we do know, is that Boondawg suffered from mental illness...

Who the hell are you to make such a proclamation? This is just more of your total made-up bullshit. It's a continual stream of crap that apparently never ends!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-07-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36449 posts
Member since Apr 99

If you don't like it, ignore it. Despite what Patrick says, no one forces you to look at his (Wichita's) posts.

I don't recall making any such statement.

In regards to Wichita's posts, I view them as comedy relief.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you don't like it, ignore it. Despite what Patrick says, no one forces you to look at his posts.

I don't recall making any such statement.

No, you did not state that. Yet, you refer to what BoonDawg and other leftoids as being forced to be put up with abuse

In regards to Wichita's posts, I view them as comedy relief.

It is but not to rinselberg. His whining is also comedy relief.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I don't have to ignore Wichita.

Why are you "bitching" about me, on this Wichita thing? You don't have to react to my criticisms of Wichita. You can choose to ignore my criticisms of Wichita, although that could make for a less vibrant forum.

Jeeze ! Can you make up your mind ?

Are you now thanking Wichita for making a more vibrant forum ?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, you did not state that.

Then maybe you shouldn't make such statements.

Despite what Patrick says, no one forces you to look at his (Wichita's) posts.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who the hell are you to make such a proclamation? This is just more of your total made-up bullshit. It's a continual stream of crap that apparently never ends!

It's by his own account. Do a search...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's by his own account. Do a search...

Rinse and repeat...

This is just more of your total made-up bullshit. It's a continual stream of crap that apparently never ends!

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fighting is humanities favorite pastime, or so it seems.....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Fighting is humanities favorite pastime, or so it seems.....

Well you know, if you fight really hard and get really angry, people will finally understand how peaceful you really are.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-07-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well you know, if you fight really hard and get really angry, people will finally understand how peaceful you really are.

Speaking for yourself?

I've been very calmly responding to the mistruths and total made-up bullshit. Doing so doesn't make me the least bit angry, although I will at times admit to being disappointed by some of the nonsense posted here by a few members.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking for yourself?

I've been very calmly responding to the mistruths and total made-up bullshit. Doing so doesn't make me the least bit angry, although I will at times admit to being disappointed by some of the nonsense posted here by a few members.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking for yourself?

You keep saying this. This seems to be the "go-to" comment you make whenever you don't like the direction of a conversation. You seem to really dislike my generalizations... but that doesn't mean they're mis-truths or made up stuff as you say. The issue I see though, is that you tend to want to argue about arguing, and absolutely do not want to actually discuss the actual topics. You keep wanting to talk about the individuals on here, like Boonie for example. I can do that, but I'd much rather talk about the actual content.

For Boonie, he absolutely suffered from mental illness. This was by his own admission. He suffered from severe depression and it was one of the primary reasons why he left Alaska after the bowling alley closed down. He was also heavily into drug use, which again... was by his own direct admission. Nearly everyone on here that's heavily into drugs has been banned... including MEM.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why don't you guys ....

Take your conversation to PM

Start your own thread

Find a room and kiss and make up

Quit wasting Cliff's bandwidth

GET BACK ON TOPIC

Y'all just can't quit, can you?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The IDF is in to the center of Gaza City and is now guarding evacuation corridors and protecting the Palestinian citizens as they flee the horror inflicted upon them by their very own government.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19543 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Biden, like LBJ and Yasser Arafat, is a warmonger and is facilitating the infiltration of my country by hundreds, probably thousands of terrorists just 120 miles south of me.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then maybe you shouldn't make such statements.

Maybe you shouldn't tell us anyone was forced to endure torture to participate on the forum.

I remember when you stated on the forum that you did not want to get into political tit for tat. Do you remember that I obliged you ?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Why don't you guys ....

Take your conversation to PM

Start your own thread

Find a room and kiss and make up

Quit wasting Cliff's bandwidth

GET BACK ON TOPIC

Y'all just can't quit, can you?

Again Joe... I like you, and you are not wrong at all... this is a total waste of all of our time, and honestly serves no purpose since we're unlikely to change anyone's mind.

What needs to be pointed out though is the inference you're pushing that you are not equally guilty in this human-desire to debate.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...this is a total waste of all of our time, and honestly serves no purpose since we're unlikely to change anyone's mind.

Finally... something we can agree on.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the on point update willie.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"For Immediate Release"

Today, at President Biden's direction, U.S. military forces conducted a self-defense strike on a facility in eastern Syria used by Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and affiliated groups. This strike was conducted by two U.S. F-15s against a weapons storage facility. This precision self-defense strike is a response to a series of attacks against U.S. personnel in Iraq and Syria by IRGC-Quds Force affiliates. The President has no higher priority than the safety of U.S. personnel, and he directed today's action to make clear that the United States will defend itself, its personnel, and its interests.

The United States is fully prepared to take further necessary measures to protect our people and our facilities. We urge against any escalation. U.S. personnel will continue to conduct counter-ISIS missions in Iraq and Syria.
Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III Statement on U.S. Military Strikes in Eastern Syria
November 8, 2023.

Sounds just like Lloyd J. Austin II to me. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

I wonder if there's a "Singular (one) Lloyd J. Austin Universe" theory that's already been published.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-08-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The protesters are saying "Free Palestine" and "Stop Israel"...

...well, if they could fix their cranial/anal inversion they would understand that Israel is freeing Palestine.

I can almost hear Rick telling Ilsa, "We will always have Beirut"

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2023 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
[/QUOTE]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2023 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Israel has agreed to pause for four hours each day, beginning today. I'm sure they know what they are doing.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2023 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The Pause That Refreshes"

Sounds like a plan to me.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2023 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Israel has agreed to pause for four hours each day, beginning today. I'm sure they know what they are doing.

I suspect they are only doing this due to pressure from the US. The IDF is unlikely to be real happy about it but........................
When you have the enemy on the run it's pretty stupid to give them a 4 hour break to catch their breath.

Rams
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2023 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I suspect they are only doing this due to pressure from the US. The IDF is unlikely to be real happy about it but........................
When you have the enemy on the run it's pretty stupid to give them a 4 hour break to catch their breath.

Rams

Hamas has to also obligate to this... if they shoot at the IDF, they absolutely can shoot back.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2023 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I am hoping is that Israel has now capitulated only because they have enough people and equipment in place to keep an eye on those bastards during...should we call it recess or intermission?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock