Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8523 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2024 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it interesting how the Democrat leadership is trying to deal with the blow-back from supporting Israel.

For as long as I've been alive, most Democrats (that are non-Jewish) have been very much against Jewish people. It's the same thing I hear all the time, "the jews own everything, big businesses, etc... screwing the little guy." It's actually the same rhetoric that Hitler used in WW2. Anyway... all... I mean ALL my Democrat friends used to say these things back in the 90s and early 2000s. That is, until I started dating a Jewish girl (whom I ended up marrying). I don't hear that anymore, likely out of respect.

Most of my wife's family is also Democrat and Jewish, but of course that has roots that go back to when many of them came to this country... and to be honest, most of them don't know why they vote Democrat, they just do because their parents did. And cultures tend to vote a certain way unless there is something that overrides their inherently born-into beliefs, and they change perspective. This is what's happening right now. A lot of Jews are shocked by what OTHER Democrats are saying, but don't want to vote Republican. Likewise, the Jewish vote is an important demographic in both South Florida and New York. In both cases, it can mean losing a Congressional seat.

So... with that said, the Biden administration has been walking a tight-rope while supporting Israel (as they should), while also saying things in the open against Israel. I'm quite sure that in more private conversations with Netanyahu, Biden has probably explained to him that he has his support, but that for political reasons he has to give him a hard time (so to speak). I'm quite sure this discussion has happened.

Most Democrats who are "for Palestine," have absolutely no idea what they're supporting, or what they're really for. I think we can all acknowledge this. Most of the people who you see really, really into this are either Muslim students, or they're sort of leftist / justice warriors who effectively view the Muslims as the brown people, and the Israelis as the white people. They view it entirely from a social justice lens. They could not be more wrong of course, but they don't know any better.

Never the less... I am enjoying the tight-rope that Biden is having to walk to not upset the "youth" of his party (who are totally ignorant and borderline retarded in their educational foundations), against upsetting the Jewish vote.

Outside of New York and Florida, Jewish people tend to intentionally move to communities where there are mostly Jewish people. You can search for a "JCC" in a particular city... no, that's not Joint Cyber Center, it's the Jewish Community Center. And anywhere you see a JCC, the local neighborhoods will predominantly be Jewish, and the grocery stores will heavily support Jewish food requirements, with a lot of temples in the area. These areas are usually in middle class neighborhoods, and are a solid voting block that can sway 5% or more of the vote in areas such as parts of San Antonio in Texas, Pikesville in Maryland, etc.

But in South Florida, it's more dire. You have Moskowitz and Wasserman-Schultz... that's district 23 and 25 respectively. Both of these districts are relatively contested. District 23 went to Democrats by only 4%, and district 25 went to Democrats by 5%. The Jewish vote makes up nearly 15% of the vote in both of these districts, and the Democrats stand to lose both of them in this election if Biden can't walk that tight-rope properly.
IP: Logged
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2024 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Most Democrats who are "for Palestine," have absolutely no idea what they're supporting, or what they're really for.

I am amused how Leftists can be "for" something that doesn't exist.

Of course supporting a land that doesn't exist goes hand in hand with believing that men can be women and vice versa.

The Left lives in a world of fantasy and self-delusion.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-28-2024).]

ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
I am amused how Leftists can be "for" something that doesn't exist.

Of course supporting a land that doesn't exist goes hand in hand with believing that men can be women and vice versa.

The Left lives in a world of fantasy and self-delusion.

of course you support zionist terror with god on your side [you think]
the first step in colonization is to say they do not deserve this land
the next is as soon as possible claim they were not a ''real'' nation
btw the jews have not ruled a state from 2500 years ago there
while a arab nation was there before 1948

bebe approves your spin 33k resent dead do NOT

ok with sex changes what is a hermaphrodite ?
if your ''god'' created everything why are there hermaphrodites
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

of course you support zionist terror with god on your side [you think]
the first step in colonization is to say they do not deserve this land
the next is as soon as possible claim they were not a ''real'' nation
btw the jews have not ruled a state from 2500 years ago there
while a arab nation was there before 1948

bebe approves your spin 33k resent dead do NOT

ok with sex changes what is a hermaphrodite ?
if your ''god'' created everything why are there hermaphrodites

Kinda like your ancestors did, huh?

Not blaming you, of course - you had nothing to do with the actions of your ancestors.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most Democrats who are "for Palestine," have absolutely no idea what they're supporting, or what they're really for. I think we can all acknowledge this. Most of the people who you see really, really into this are either Muslim students, or they're sort of leftist / justice warriors who effectively view the Muslims as the brown people, and the Israelis as the white people. They view it entirely from a social justice lens. They could not be more wrong of course, but they don't know any better. .

Once again your claim to speak for "we all" fails. The opposition to "Zionism" is totally different from "antisemitism". People who only get their information from right-wing sources do not understand this.

For example before Israel existed many Orthodox Jews strongly opposed to Zionism. The creation of a Jewish state before the appearance of the messiah was widely interpreted in Jewish religious circles as contradicting the divine will. This feeling is still promoted by many Jewish organizations including The American Council for Judaism here in the United States and many other organizations around the world

Anarchists Against the Wall in Israel
Edah HaChareidis in Israel
Jerusalem Faction in Israel
Jewdas in the United Kingdom
Independent Jewish Voices in the United Kingdom and Canada
International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network based in the United States
Jewish Voice for Peace in the United States
Malachim in the United States
Mishkenos HoRoim in Israel
Satmar in the United States
Union des progressistes juifs de Belgique
Shomer Emunim in Israel
Neturei Karta in Israel, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States
Sikrikim in Israel
Een Ander Joods Geluid in the Netherlands

These are not Muslims or people who just see Palestinians as "brown people". These are Jewish organizations who obviously know much more about the issue that you do. As long as you just listen to right-wing sources you will never understand any of this.

I agee that there are also groups who just have sympathy for the Palestinians. Israel has repeatedly infringed on established borders. Of course I do not agree with the terrorist tactis of Hamas. But I am intelligent enough to see that the problem is not going to be resolved until the human rights of the Palestinians is addressed.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Once again your claim to speak for "we all" fails. The opposition to "Zionism" is totally different from "antisemitism". People who only get their information from right-wing sources do not understand this.

For example before Israel existed many Orthodox Jews strongly opposed to Zionism. The creation of a Jewish state before the appearance of the messiah was widely interpreted in Jewish religious circles as contradicting the divine will. This feeling is still promoted by many Jewish organizations including The American Council for Judaism here in the United States and many other organizations around the world

Anarchists Against the Wall in Israel
Edah HaChareidis in Israel
Jerusalem Faction in Israel
Jewdas in the United Kingdom
Independent Jewish Voices in the United Kingdom and Canada
International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network based in the United States
Jewish Voice for Peace in the United States
Malachim in the United States
Mishkenos HoRoim in Israel
Satmar in the United States
Union des progressistes juifs de Belgique
Shomer Emunim in Israel
Neturei Karta in Israel, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States
Sikrikim in Israel
Een Ander Joods Geluid in the Netherlands

These are not Muslims or people who just see Palestinians as "brown people". These are Jewish organizations who obviously know much more about the issue that you do. As long as you just listen to right-wing sources you will never understand any of this.

I agee that there are also groups who just have sympathy for the Palestinians. Israel has repeatedly infringed on established borders. Of course I do not agree with the terrorist tactis of Hamas. But I am intelligent enough to see that the problem is not going to be resolved until the human rights of the Palestinians is addressed.

LOL!!! You literally copied this from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...ionist_organizations

It's even in the same order. Hilarious...

None of this has anything to do with what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Democrat voters... not weirdos who are part of any of these groups. The overwhelming vast majority... like 99.99% of the people you see in the protests, they are not part of any of these groups... and I'm sure they'd join them if they knew how... but they're just dumb college kids getting liberal arts degrees who view everything from a DEI lens.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

. but they're just dumb college kids getting liberal arts degrees who view everything from a DEI lens.

No they are not. You only believe this because all you are exposed to is right-wing propaganda. You have no idea what is happening g in the world.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

LOL!!! You literally copied this from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...ionist_organizations

It's even in the same order. Hilarious...

I quote lots of stuff from wikipedia. What is wrong with that? Do you just automatically reject any information that does not come from one of your right-wing sources?

What is hilarious is the way you laugh at being proven wrong.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I do not agree with the terrorist tactis of Hamas. But I am intelligent enough to see that the problem is not going to be resolved until the human rights of the Palestinians is addressed.

What human rights are being violated ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

The "Palestinians" are being held as prisoners...by Hamas.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I did that summer, had a real good time in Montreal, twice.

Perhaps, showing restraint is the faulty approach, a decisive, massive assault to overcome attacking zombie hordes.
Kings and Generals '67
'73 Tank Battles
Lebanon 1982
Now you know something about the Middle East, having watched a few hours of video.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of all of the following "media photo ops" posted by Fred, only one was taken in this decade. The very last picture was taken one day after innocent civilians were indiscriminately slaughtered by Islamic terrorists.

No they are not. You only believe this because all you are exposed to is right-wing propaganda. You have no idea what is happening g in the world.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

2017 - https://mondoweiss.net/2017...isions-imaginations/

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

2014 - https://mondoweiss.net/2014...seum-misuse-tragedy/

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

2018 - https://www.theguardian.com...erican-jewish-groups

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

2015 - https://vancouver.mediacoop...attack-dissent/33637

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

2014 - https://www.echo.net.au/201...-gaza-victims-byron/

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Oct 8, 2023 - One day after the Hamas attacked Israel - https://twitter.com/EndWoke...541335994437/photo/1

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Of all of the following "media photo ops" posted by Fred, only one was taken in this decade.

So what?

They are real pictures proving that these type of people exist.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Truth can also be deception.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Truth can also be deception.

But it is not here.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But it is not here.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of all of the following "media photo ops" posted by Fred, only one was taken in this decade. The very last picture was taken one day after innocent civilians were indiscriminately slaughtered by Islamic terrorists.
Oct 8, 2023 - One day after the Hamas attacked Israel - https://twitter.com/EndWoke...541335994437/photo/1

I'm glad you put in the effort, because I wasn't willing to. Fred knows he's wrong, but he won't admit it. He'll go on about something until he loses, and then change the conversation ... as he's done very single time.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the way of marxist trolls online, their theory is that the repetition of their lies will influence people to support their delusions.
Like this week, Gaza, Palestine, the mass murderers.
Destroy all Hamas and their sympathizers !
Floating offshore, no more than a few nibbles for the marine life, extruded as whale sheet, still floating, stinking, like in the tunnels.
msm too, uses the same tactics, echoing each other, the same sour notes of ash gas, reeking of rotten eggs, sulphurous stank.
The View's camera crew can attest to that truth, Whoopi cuts them large and loud, because of the beans !
Picture that scene with the spoon, shoveling Mexican Chili over rice into her gaping hole, wearing a bib, occasionally burping.
Their world is not real, it's all fake, like Joy Reid's horse hair wig, the set, what she utters, what the guests mouth, fake.
Biden_Joe, stuttering some bs, again, the better to rip you off, diddle your children, in the schools, always the drooling pederast.
The imbecile may trigger a nuke war, because he displays weakness, appears deluded, incapacitated by disease of the noodle, coke rot.
My prediction is that Biden_Joe will exit the White House by amberlance before November, neatly avoiding indictments for treason.
' He fell down while ascending the stairs, didn't get up, turns out he had a rotten noodle, made him stutter and grope children, diddle, like. '
Finally, the boolsheet ends, we can now get back to a lawful Constitutional Republic, where people are responsible and are held accountable.

' Responsibility is a unique concept;
it can only reside and inhere within a single individual.
You may delegate it but it is still with you.
You may share it with others but your portion is not diminished.
You may disclaim it but you cannot divest yourself of it.
Even if you do not recognize it or admit its presence,
you cannot escape it.
If the responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion or ignorance or passing the blame
can shift the burden to someone else. '
~ Admiral H.G. Rickover
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred knows he's wrong, .

I don't know about Fred, but I just posted information that proves you are wrong.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know about Fred, but I just posted information that proves you are wrong.

You found a website where this argument had already existed, that had carefully curated a collection of pictures they found over the span of the past decade, in an effort to desperately try to refute that which we all know. These old grannies you've shared pictures of, are the 1% of the population in the United States that actually care or are even talking about it. The protests that we see everywhere are all young college-aged kids.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Strategic blow: Alleged Israeli airstrike takes out Iranian general in Damascus

The strike killed Mohammad Reza Zahedi, a top commander in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), according to a report in Reuters, citing a security source in Lebanon.

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Strategic blow: Alleged Israeli airstrike takes out Iranian general in Damascus

I can't help but notice the former Iranian General... supposedly imortalized on that hanging tapestry off to the left... Soleimani... who was also killed by airstrike, but by Trump.

For some reason, the left in America seems unable or unwilling to do what's necessary.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't help but notice the former Iranian General... supposedly imortalized on that hanging tapestry off to the left... Soleimani... who was also killed by airstrike, but by Trump.

For some reason, the left in America seems unable or unwilling to do what's necessary.

Yeah, the image is from a Fox article covering the same incident. I like it better than the picture in the JP article in my link.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

those of the wounded
the dead do not care

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

Of course I do not agree with the terrorist tactis of Hamas. But I am intelligent enough to see that the problem is not going to be resolved until the human rights of the Palestinians is addressed.

Since Rights come from government (your words, not mine), it would appear that the Palestinians (who elected Hamas as their government) have no rights.

So, what's your beef?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Since Rights come from government (your words, not mine), it would appear that the Palestinians (who elected Hamas as their government) have no rights.

So, what's your beef?

Americans elected the Democrats as their government. So what's your beef with Biden?

Just a rhetorical question, not looking for a response.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Americans elected the Democrats as their government. So what's your beef with Biden?

Just a rhetorical question, not looking for a response.

My beef is that he is not a good president.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Americans elected the Democrats as their government.

It's always cute when subjects of other countries show their ignorance of American politics and government.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My beef is that he is not a good president.

But you elected him.

...it would appear that the Palestinians (who elected Hamas as their government)...

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36450 posts
Member since Apr 99

It's always cute when subjects of other countries show their ignorance of American politics and government.

Biden's not the "American" President?

Or is Joe not an American "subject"?

You're right, this is all very... "cute".
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But you elected him.

In all of the major swing states, Democrats got into the elections departments and... using COVID-19 as an excuse, wantonly violated state election laws to perform the following:

- Mass mail-in voting... in some cases, just sending out a ballot to literally everyone who was registered to vote.
- Ballot harvesting, as in... allowing people to go door to door and collect ballots on behalf of the political party.
- Ballot drop-boxes... allowing people from anywhere to be able to deliver ballots, without any verification.
- Waiving registration deadlines
- Waiving signature verification
- Waiving proof of identity verification

This allowed rampant and mass voting violations. State Supreme Courts rulied that Democrats violated and illegally changed the state's election laws without the consent of the legislature. Go ahead, click the links:

Michigan:
- https://www.washingtonexami...-law-absentee-ballot
- https://www.detroitnews.com...-invalid/4699927001/
- https://trendingpolitics.co...e-ballot-order-knab/

Pennsylvania:
- https://www.cbsnews.com/pit...voting-law-decision/
- https://thefederalist.com/2...were-broken-in-2020/

Wisconsin:
- https://www.reuters.com/wor...lections-2022-07-08/
- https://www.breitbart.com/p...s-violate-state-law/

Georgia:
- https://www.gpb.org/news/20...ke-da-race-will-move
- https://thefederalist.com/2...ection-laws-in-2020/

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-02-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Americans are not 'subjects', we are citizens.

Unlike other nations, we are the government.

Our Founding Documents place restrictions on what the government is allowed to do.

I swear no allegiance to any person as part of my citizenship.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some see subservience as the natural way of human society, because they have never known freedom. There are older Americans who still remember a relatively free society.

Our extremists will object to the above, because they don't understand the word "relatively".
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This allowed rampant and mass voting violations.

No it did not. there is zero proof of anything like that.

And if there was cheating both sides were doing it. They always have.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat: There are older Americans who still remember a relatively free society.

You mean when the coloreds could not use the white peoples bathrooms?

And black people could no marry white people?

And when homosexuals were denied equal protection under the law?

And when you could go to prison for possessing a small amount of pot?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are the consummate cherrypicker.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fun fact... it was Democrat states that did all of these.

No it did not. there is zero proof of anything like that.

And if there was cheating both sides were doing it. They always have.

I mean... there is... that's literally why the Supreme Courts voted the way they did.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-02-2024).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In all of the major swing states, Democrats got into the elections departments and... using COVID-19 as an excuse, wantonly violated state election laws...

This allowed rampant and mass voting violations.

And you're suggesting that Republicans, with a con artist as head honcho, never partook in these supposed "violations"? That's highly unlikely.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you're suggesting that Republicans, with a con artist as head honcho, never partook in these supposed "violations"? That's highly unlikely.

Fred suggested that they should have, and that they were stupid to have not to... and you're probably right. They, unfortunately, absolutely did not. But they have openly said that they plan on cheating in this next election in the same way that Democrats have, including ballot harvesting in ways that, while technically illegal, are merely bending the rules. We'll see if it pays off. But this is always what happens when one group pushes the envelope... it creates a new minimum for the other groups.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Americans are not 'subjects', we are citizens.

And Canadians are citizens of Canada, not subjects. Randye is incapable of posting at PFF without being snide.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock