Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8523 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Ya just can't quite get it, can you.

Sorry, but you're the one who "just can't quite get it".

Willie stated that "the Left has become so blinded by hate...". I simply reminded him that "the Right" has a history of posting hateful comments here at PFF.

If you don't believe me, have a look... glass parking lot... 97 threads worth!
IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

B&B (Biden and Blinken) are doing yeomen's work in containing these wars in Ukraine and now in Gaza, and keeping the legendary "eve of destruction" at bay.

Well, that's one opinion.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It is important to understand that sourmash ranted against the Zionists, just like fredtoast and rayb.

And what is your expert analysis of boondawg ?

Say goodnight, boondawg.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-05-2023).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Sorry, but you're the one who "just can't quite get it".

Willie stated that "the Left has become so blinded by hate...". I simply reminded him that "the Right" has a history of posting hateful comments here at PFF.

If you don't believe me, have a look... glass parking lot... 97 threads worth!

But, not concerning the current conflict which you implied in your post. I'm sure you'll deny it but, it is, what it is.

The whole point of this thread as I read it was to point out the Oct. 7th massacre that HAMAS committed. Israel has every right to go after the aggressors and their supporters.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The whole point of this thread as I read it was to point out the Oct. 7th massacre that HAMAS committed.

Okay fine, the world began on October 7th.

Nothing matters, nothing exists prior to that date.

And "the Right" are all perfect angels, totally consumed by love for their fellow man.

I think you and I are done here.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-05-2023).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2023 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Devil made me do it...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These political "discussions" are just such a waste of Cliff's bandwidth.

And you help, .

That you do not know that political discussion drive a majority of "traffic" on the PFF forum, all subsections is amazing.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Tell me again Master Po, which side is "so blinded by hate".

Hate of what / who ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

... the modern American Left ... protest against a country that was attacked, without provocation, by terrorists who grotesquely slaughtered women and children. Then try to silence anyone who objects.

Where are the mass protests against Russia who grotesquely slaughter women and children ?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you and I are done here.

Rams

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not just pictures. It's one stupid remark after another.

I hope you read with some care the very first post on this current page (page 9) of this "War in Middle East" thread.

Do you think that Hakeem Jeffries has been "promoting the meth-filled Hamas terrorists as innocent refugees suffering from Zionist war crimes," based on the recent remarks from Hakeem Jeffries that I included?

I think that has to be an emphatic "No."

Your boy Biden has been called genocide Joe, by leftoids.

It's one stupid remark from Wichita after another.

Let the one not guilty of stupid remarks judge someone else.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 11-06-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would advise, ask, even challenge those who support HAMAS to actually read "Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement" and then justify the Oct 7th events.

The Covenant proclaims that Israel will exist until Islam obliterates it, and jihad against Jews is required until Judgement Day. Compromise over the land is forbidden. The documents promote holy war as divinely ordained, reject political solutions, and call for instilling these views in children.[18]

The updated 2017 charter moderates Hamas's position by stating that Hamas is not anti-Jewish but anti-Zionist but retains the goal of eliminating Israel.

Anyone claiming Israel is not justified in its defense of Israel has a very skewed sense of reality.

No country under the constant threat and attack from an opposing force would tolerate what HAMAS has done and not defend itself unless they wanted to be destroyed.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-06-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry, but I just don't feel right making up total bullsh!t and trying to pass it off as factual.

Hamas kills 1,400 people and Israel invades the region of Israel called "palestine" to eliminate Hamas, and the very first thing you do... is (metaphorically) go... Wooah, wooah, hold on... what about the people of palestine. And then when you're called on it, you start adding in the sentence "I agree that what Hamas did is horrible, it's an unfortunate situation." (or some variation of that).

Every leftist on here... Rinse, you, RayB, they're all essentially on the side of Palestine... or at least very concerned about the ramifications of them. Less so about the 1,400 people that were killed, unprovoked, and more about those on the side who supported the killers. Again, it has a lot to do with your vast absence of cultural understanding. You cannot apply your views / logic to those of others. EVERYONE in this world, including specifically, every CULTURE in this world has a dramatically different perspective on life. And using your "western progressive understanding of the world" is the problem. Iran... specifically the Ayatollah, and the fundamentalist Islamists, they view the world as a NECESSARY CONQUEST for Mohammed. To the point that, it is their DUTY as a living being to facilitate the spread of *radical* Islam to all parts of the world and create an empire for Mohammed.

Iran DIRECTLY funds terrorist organizations in Afghanistan, this area they call "palestine" (which is not theirs, and isn't even an Arabic word), and in South America to further the spread of "radical" Islam. Iran is in turn also funded by Russia, and... the United States. Yes... both President Obama and President Biden have given massive cash-payments in the BILLIONS to Iran as a peace offering (or a bribe, actually) to slow down the development of nuclear weapons (and to get back prisoners). But what I see... me personally, is that the same people who are supporting "palestine," are (as a whole) the same ones who support Black Lives Matter (which is a pro-Communist organization), are Communist sympathizers, support ANTIFA (which destroyed over a trillion dollars worth of infrastructure in places like Seattle, St. Louis, etc.), and not only support abortion, but encourage it, and actually hate this country. So whether you're in full support of all those things, or you're struggling to find commonality with the "left" that's gone SOOOO far left, that's up to you. But I certainly don't support any of this stuff... and considering that half my family is Jewish, I take particular offense to what I've been seeing from a lot of people on the left. Personally, the positive here is that all these different groups are having a hard time co-mingling. There was a protest the other day when the LGBT crowd (not really normal LGB people, but radical leftists) came out to support "palestine," and a fight broke out between the radical Islamic supporters and the rainbow coalition. The radical Islamic group started hurling really bigoted insults at the LGB group, and there was a fight while the adults watched from the other side of the street. Another thing we're seeing is "cultural Jews" who are socially liberal, are starting to see that the people they've been aligning with, have quickly turned on them... and they're re-thinking their views.

No, I know you... you won't respond to ANY of this and will go off on some tangent about Trump, Cliff, Fredtoast, or try to deflect about me or... I don't even know anymore. Maybe you'll actually address these things BECAUSE I'm calling you out on it... but I guess we'll see... I don't think you're a bad guy, but I do think you're having a hard time aligning your morals with what you're being TOLD to support... and you're conflicted. You could also just not care... and that's fine, there's literally nothing you can do about this.

He [82-T/A] couldn't point out a "leftist" if were there and sitting in a front row seat.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would advise, ask, even challenge those who support HAMAS to actually read "Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement" and then justify the Oct 7th events.

Anyone claiming Israel is not justified in its defense of Israel has a very skewed sense of reality.

No country under the constant threat and attack from an opposing force would tolerate what HAMAS has done and not defend itself unless they wanted to be destroyed.

Rams

YES but
NO COUNTRY HAS A SYSTEM OF PRISON CAMPS FOR 1/2 THE RESIDENTS
BASED ON RELIGION
OR AS ELABORATE DISCRIMINATION AND SEGREGATION
OR LIMITS TRADE AND TRAVEL AS COMPLETELY
OR IS AS ACTIVE IN STEALING THE RESIDENTS PROPERTY AND DESTROYING HOMES
AND TRANSFERRING STOLEN PROPERTY TO AN OTHER FAVORED RELIGIONS GROUP
SO JUST MAYBE THERE ARE REASONS FOR THE ATTACKS
GOING BACK MANY YEARS
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
YES but
NO COUNTRY HAS A SYSTEM OF PRISON CAMPS FOR 1/2 THE RESIDENTS
BASED ON RELIGION

Chinese Internment Camps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...ang_internment_camps

OR AS ELABORATE DISCRIMINATION AND SEGREGATION

Human rights in China Amnesty International
https://www.amnesty.org/en/.../china/report-china/

OR LIMITS TRADE AND TRAVEL AS COMPLETELY

https://www.britannica.com/place/Venezuela

OR IS AS ACTIVE IN STEALING THE RESIDENTS PROPERTY AND DESTROYING HOMES

Pretoriato transfer farmland to blacks
https://www.nytimes.com/200...mland-to-blacks.html

AND TRANSFERRING STOLEN PROPERTY TO AN OTHER FAVORED RELIGIONS GROUP

The Taliban’s Campaign to Rob Villagers of Their Land
https://www.spiegel.de/inte...30-9a5d-128a3fd74201

SO JUST MAYBE THERE ARE REASONS FOR THE ATTACKS
GOING BACK MANY YEARS

Want to know what all these countries have in common? They're all on the left of the political spectrum.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Irony is lost on the Left Wrong.

They do as they are told, as they are programmed. This is why I don't trust "artificial intelligence".

Proof? They won't stop fighting...in a thread about people who won't stop fighting.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-06-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19547 posts
Member since Mar 2009

And what is your expert analysis of boondawg ?

Do you really want me to bring up boondawg posting images making fun of the Holocaust in this thread? You defended him because you thought it was funny.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some questions presented by a historian.....

https://amgreatness.com/202...of-our-anti-semites/
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Yep, that about sums it up. And not just for that region or demographic.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

. . .

The Taliban’s Campaign to Rob Villagers of Their Land
https://www.sp...128a3fd74201

Want to know what all these countries have in common? They're all on the left of the political spectrum.

I don't know about this Taliban campaign to "rob villagers of their land." I haven't scrolled through the article in Der Spiegel.

Even if there's something that's recognizably "leftist" about that, I don't see how any sane person can put a "Leftist" label on the Taliban.

This is more of "The Left Is Anything I Want It To Be" syndrome that has literally consumed Wichita.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a fine bit of whatabouting

yes things are screwed up else where also

does NOTHING ABOUT ZIONISTS TERROR
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know about this Taliban campaign to "rob villagers of their land." I haven't scrolled through the article in Der Spiegel.

Even if there's something that's recognizably "leftist" about that, I don't see how any sane person can put a "Leftist" label on the Taliban.

This is more of "The Left Is Anything I Want It To Be" syndrome that has literally consumed Wichita.

THEY NEVER GET IT

tali-ban is 100% RIGHTWING GODBOTHERED NUTS

THE TALIBAN = PRO LEVEL 100% RIGHTWING GODBOTHERED NUTS

NOT ANY LEFTISTS AT ALL

they make the Gop 100% RIGHTWING GODBOTHERED NUTS look like amateurs

but they are RWNJ GODBOTHERED TO THE MAX

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you really want me to bring up boondawg posting images making fun of the Holocaust in this thread? You defended him because you thought it was funny.

Oh yeah? Let's see it.

Originally posted by williegoat Here:

Your claim, your responsibility.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do you stand on anything?
You're quick to place blame and ridicule others beliefs.
Do you believe in anything?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 11-06-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hamas kills 1,400 people and Israel invades the region of Israel called "palestine" to eliminate Hamas, and the very first thing you do... is (metaphorically) go... Wooah, wooah, hold on... what about the people of palestine. And then when you're called on it, you start adding in the sentence "I agree that what Hamas did is horrible, it's an unfortunate situation." (or some variation of that).

Every leftist on here... Rinse, you, RayB, they're all essentially on the side of Palestine... or at least very concerned about the ramifications of them. Less so about the 1,400 people that were killed, unprovoked, and more about those on the side who supported the killers.

More total bullsh!t.

I'm beginning to think you may actually be delusional. I'm serious. You just make up stuff and repeatedly post these ridiculous diatribes.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It does point out the hypocrisy of silence against evils, and the hypocrisy of supporters of evils.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh yeah? Let's see it.

Here is the thread, though the image was removed: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/123276.html
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do you stand on anything?
You're quick to place blame and ridicule others beliefs.
Do you believe in anything?

RELIGION HAS NO PLACE IN ANY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT

INCLUDING YOUR NUT SPEAKER SENDING FUNDS TO THE ZIONISTS

the very most evil is to end ALL life on earth
as greta and many others KNOW

THERE IS NO PLANET ''B''

SADLY A CON-SPIRACY OF RELIGIOUS NUTS DO PLAN THAT ENDING AND WANT TO HURRY IT UP

AS THEY HOPE FOR EXACTLY THAT
A REBORN EARTH AFTER THE TRUMP/RETURN OF JC/ END TIMES FINAL BATTLE JUDGEMENT DAY
a clear evil by the book ending

Sorry but while they can screw up and nuke or trigger a runaway heating or some other evil outcome
there is no god to fix it
there is no way to stop it
they can kill all or most people
that still will not result in any return of anyone divine as there are none and never were

I believe we are better off with out any fairytales
or rumps
esp efforts to help them come to points of no return

THAT BUYBULL ENDING IS A GREAT EVIL SADLY ENDORSED BY THE Gop AND FAR TOO MANY HOPE FOR

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 11-06-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12589 posts
Member since Jan 2001

It does point out the hypocrisy of silence against evils, and the hypocrisy of supporters of evils.

I fully say both are dead wrong all the time

can you say the same ?

I do not support anything but to stop killing by both sides
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More total bullsh!t.

I'm beginning to think you may actually be delusional. I'm serious. You just make up stuff and repeatedly post these ridiculous diatribes.

I'm quite content on my view of the world... I've seen a lot, done a lot, and my perspective constantly changes as I learn new things. Can you say the same?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
from rayb...

"INCLUDING YOUR NUT SPEAKER SENDING FUNDS TO THE ZIONISTS

the very most evil is to end ALL life on earth
as greta and many others KNOW

THERE IS NO PLANET ''B''

SADLY A CON-SPIRACY OF RELIGIOUS NUTS DO PLAN THAT ENDING AND WANT TO HURRY IT UP

AS THEY HOPE FOR EXACTLY THAT
A REBORN EARTH AFTER THE TRUMP/RETURN OF JC/ END TIMES FINAL BATTLE JUDGEMENT DAY
a clear evil by the book ending

Sorry but while they can screw up and nuke or trigger a runaway heating or some other evil outcome
there is no god to fix it
there is no way to stop it
they can kill all or most people
that still will not result in any return of anyone divine as there are none and never were

I believe we are better off with out any fairytales
or rumps
esp efforts to help them come to points of no return

THAT BUYBULL ENDING IS A GREAT EVIL SADLY ENDORSED BY THE Gop AND FAR TOO MANY HOPE FOR"
Well, that is certainly an inside to the hot mess living inside your head.

Thanks?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 11-06-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I fully say both are dead wrong all the time

can you say the same ?

I do not support anything but to stop killing by both sides

They kill because they are filled with anger and hate.

Think about that.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh yeah? Let's see it.

This is the image that Boondawg posted.

https://images.fiero.nl/2017/No_Limits_1.jpg

... and then this comment from Rinse on the next page.

... I do not think that Anti-Semitism was a motive for the image that was originally presented and then removed.

I'm starting to see a theme here... this honestly makes me sad.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 11-06-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm starting to see a theme here... this honestly makes me sad.

Yep, boondawg, sourmash, fredtoast, e.furgal and others, all shirt stirrers, all bigoted and all banned. Two of them unabashedly self described Liberals and the other two tried to pick fights with every Conservative on the forum.

There was a time when I though that boondawg was a free thinker, but I slowly realized that he was just another provocateur.

When someone becomes a heavy user of marijuana, emotional development is curtailed. Some become permanently frozen in adolescence.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-06-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is the thread, though the image was removed: https://www..../123276.html

Where am I in that thread defending Boondawg because I "thought it was funny"?

Where am I in that thread... period?

As I stated previously... your words are without substance.

And by the way, if you'd bother actually reading what Boondawg posted in the thread that you've referenced, you'd understand that he was in no way "making fun of the Holocaust".
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36450 posts
Member since Apr 99

I'm quite content on my view of the world...

That's painfully obvious from almost every "discussion" we've had in P&R. Sorry, but you posting totally made-up bullsh!t to prove some irrelevant point doesn't impress me.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Proof? They won't stop fighting...in a thread about people who won't stop fighting.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2023 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I do not think that Anti-Semitism was a motive for the image that was originally [posted by boondawg] and then removed.

I remember that. I remember saying that. And that's the same as I think about it today.

I never believed—and still do not believe—that boondawg posted that image to express any anti-semitic thinking or feeling on his part.

Since 82-T/A just quoted my words from that old thread.

But the image that 82-T/A just posted is not the image that I remember seeing. I don't remember that caption about "busting a nut." What I remember is an image of a cigarette smoker's ashtray, filled with ash, and a caption for it that boondawg had posted, that connected it with how the Holocaust should (or could) be represented in the visual arts.

I think it's not unlike when fredtoast—more recently of course—started a topic about sex between humans and animals. A case of a forum member going "theoretical" but not using their best judgement about what a forum like this should be prompted to discuss. I perceived that fredtoast was going theoretical on his perspective about the foundations and the implications of laws against bestiality, but I didn't perceive it as an endorsement from fredtoast of the practice of bestiality.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-06-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's painfully obvious from almost every "discussion" we've had in P&R. Sorry, but you posting totally made-up bullsh!t to prove some irrelevant point doesn't impress me.

What exactly is it that I made up? Please list them...

But the image that 82-T/A just posted is not the image that I remember seeing. I don't remember that caption about "busting a nut." What I remember is an image of a cigarette smoker's ashtray, filled with ash, and a caption for it that boondawg had posted, that connected it with how the Holocaust should (or could) be represented in the visual arts.

That is the EXACT picture that Boondawg posted. I got it directly from a quote from Boondawg in this post, before he removed the image link.

This is the exact link to Tony Kania's post where he quoted Boondawg, before he was able to remove the link from his own post:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...HTML/123276.html#p12

You may not remember it, but that doesn't change reality.

You may think Boondawg didn't mean to be insulting, but he did what he did... and he seemed to revel in the fact that people found it offensive. What we do know, is that Boondawg suffered from mental illness... either from birth, or brought on from his years of drug use. Tony Kania also suffered from mental illness, and he was banned one day when he went on a rant about his neighbors and people on here being from the CIA or something.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2023 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... he [boondawg] did what he did

I can't argue with that much of 82's latest remarks.

I continue to believe that anti-semitism was not one of boondawg's motives in this episode.

If boondawg were actually motivated in this by anti-semitism, then I think it's a certainty that there would have been other expressions of anti-semitism in boondawg's great many remarks on this forum.

I don't remember any such instance.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-07-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock