Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 17)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8523 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ten Rules for Safe Scuba Diving?
https://scubadiverlife.com/...s-safe-scuba-diving/

Originally posted by olejoedad:
If every one in the world followed just ten rules, there would be no need for any other rules to be made by governments. Question.....what are those ten rules?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-01-2024).]

IP: Logged
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From Hopi Mythology:

The Spider Grandmother gave them two rules, not just for Hopi but for everyone.
"Don't go around hurting one another"
"Try to understand things."

Pretty much covers it.
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something to think about......

If every one in the world followed just ten rules, there would be no need for any other rules to be made by governments.

Question.....what are those ten rules?

ONE YOU BREAK CONSTANTLY
DO NOT LIE [FALSE WITNESS]

YOU ALSO SUPPORT GOVERNMENT THEFT [COVETING]

AND GOVERNMENT KILLING PEOPLE

A COUNT OF 3 OF 10 YOU DO NOT FOLLOW
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

NO I do not think any religion should ever be allow to make laws

christians get out of the government if you want laws to limit the freedoms of any others

You have repeatedly demanded specific religious and ethnic requirements for citizenship in the USA.

IF WE ALLOW NO GOD BOTHER FOOLS IN
and only allow in native americans
no problems

You can't get much more bigoted than that.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19549 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

From Hopi Mythology:

The Spider Grandmother gave them two rules, not just for Hopi but for everyone.
"Don't go around hurting one another"
"Try to understand things."

Pretty much covers it.

Rayb would call them "God bothered fools".
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Rayb would call them "God bothered fools".

NO JUST THE ONES WHO WANT TO IMPOSE THEIR RULES ON EVERY ONE

the ones I call "God bothered fools" want to bomb others or fly aircraft into buildings
or shoot doctors or bomb clinic's or get the laws changed to prevent womens rights

I seek no limit on belief but limits on actions based on belief
if you believe no woman has rights and want to attack any free woman FOR THAT
THEN I DO NOT WANT YOU HERE

IF YOU BELIEVE IN CENSORSHIP

IF YOU BELIEVE THE RUMP IS A GOD
YOU ARE IN A CULT
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO JUST THE ONES WHO WANT TO IMPOSE THEIR RULES ON EVERY ONE

the ones I call "God bothered fools" want to bomb others or fly aircraft into buildings
or shoot doctors or bomb clinic's or get the laws changed to prevent womens rights

I seek no limit on belief but limits on actions based on belief
if you believe no woman has rights and want to attack any free woman FOR THAT

IF YOU BELIEVE IN CENSORSHIP

IF YOU BELIEVE THE RUMP IS A GOD
YOU ARE IN A CULT

I don't want to bomb anyone.
I don't want fly a plane into a building.
I don't want to shoot doctors.
I don't want to bomb clinics.
I don't believe any 'laws' were 'changed', as Roe v Wade was a court decision that was overturned so that law could be promulgated by the State's, but I am against killing innocent children as a means of 'convenience' to the mother. Abortion laws need to be written for protection of both women and the children they may be carrying.
Since you want no limit on 'belief', why is it you rail against the 'god bothered'?
I do not believe in censorship, but I believe there are 'age appropriate' things that children should not be exposed to in school libraries, 'cause 'its about the children'.
I don't believe Trump, or any other man is a god. As a matter of fact, you are the only one that I see promoting that idea.

I don't care who is here, as long as they are here legally, so why is it that you don't want people here that don't share your views?

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please send your toilet lid support to Gaza, they are making a mess in the tunnels !
' Yeah, the whole place reeks like San Francisco, there is excrement floating everywhere, nasty and unhealthy ! '
Turns out, they can't even manage several toilet buckets without conflict, ' paper or hand ? '
What they mean by ' a third world toilet ', and why ' sheet happens ! '
Diseased slums, a wrecked society.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2024 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what about the war crimes
yesterday they attacked a west bank hospital

You mean this?
https://www.cbsnews.com/new...inians-killed-jenin/

Jalamneh (one of the targets) "planned to carry out a terror attack in the immediate future and used the hospital as a hiding place and therefore was neutralized," the IDF said, calling the men's presence at the hospital "another example of the cynical use of civilian areas and hospitals as shelters and human shields by terrorist organizations."

Business as usual. Eff them.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2024 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it looks like Biden is bombing empty targets in Syria. What a tough guy.

I wonder what Putin is doing.

This is going to be one of those weekends.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2024 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19549 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by Raydar:

You mean this?
https://www.cbsnews.com/new...inians-killed-jenin/

Jalamneh (one of the targets) "planned to carry out a terror attack in the immediate future and used the hospital as a hiding place and therefore was neutralized," the IDF said, calling the men's presence at the hospital "another example of the cynical use of civilian areas and hospitals as shelters and human shields by terrorist organizations."

Business as usual. Eff them.

Yeah, they didn't "attack a hospital"

It was a...(dare I say it?)...a surgical strike.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2024 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if the people of that state were treated as equal under the laws

then the rightwing settlers who are active terrorists

would fear they could be killed by the state in their beds

as a direct result of their acts

just like the guy the state agents wacked in his hospital bed for his rightwing terror acts

then there would be a chance to fix this by laws

I DO NOT SEE THAT AS A LIKELY OUT COME ANY TIME SOON

and the root problem in a never ending conflict

note I see all religious based terror as rightwingers on both sides

as there are no atheist's who commit terror in this mess or leftwing actors much

yes gun and bomb sales come from non religious sources and reds were way back suppliers

but seldom the use or ideals driving wars are left of the religious nuts with god on their side

many on the left are the core of the peace movements in that area

wish them luck they need it
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2024 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our recent "Counter Attack" on the forces who are lobbing missiles at our troops are enjoying the expensive fireworks show we just put on.
Our current administration gave them six days to evacuate, move their assests and get out of the target areas.

Such a waste of time, money and weaponry. We'll see how long it takes for our troops to start reporting more attacks.

If, Iran is truly the sponsoring agent of terror, there is only one way to put that terror to an end. Dead leaders don't order more attacks.

The only way to truly win a war (even one of terrorist) is to reduce the enemy's abilty to wage that war and destroy the enemy's will to fight.
That was proven in many past wars but most recently in WW2 with Japan and Germany.

Now we're allowing and welcoming their soldiers while they cross our southern border. It only took a few to destroy the twin towers and put a huge hole in the Pentagon. Imagine what a few thousand can do. Don't say you weren't warned when it happens. Last count I heard was around 11 + millioin border crossers ere now here, how many of those are preparing to do damage and kill Americans.

Edited: Well, it appears our effort to teach the opposing forces to not target Americans has failed (no surprises there), reports are already coming in of attacks on our troops. A successful plan we do not have................... Said it before and will say it again, the only way to win such a battle is to eliminate the enemy's ability to attack and destroy their will to fight.
We have the assets in place but, are apparently afraid to use them. So many valuable targets, so little will to address them.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-03-2024).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Shots fired, Baghdad"

Excerpt from CNN

A US military strike on Wednesday in Baghdad killed a Kataib Hezbollah commander who was responsible for attacks on American forces in the region, according to US Central Command.

The attack was carried out by a drone against a vehicle in Baghdad, according to US and Iraqi officials. There are no indications of collateral damage or civilian casualties, Central Command said in its statement.

“We will not hesitate to hold responsible all those who threaten our forces’ safety,” Central Command said.

The identity of the commander has not yet been released. Local police officials said on Wednesday that the strike hit an SUV in the Al-Mashtal, a predominantly Shia neighborhood in eastern Baghdad.

Baghdad! Dark Brandon is nothing if not "A.1. Bold" and brazen. It's well that President Biden keeps his alter ego mostly under wraps.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-07-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Shots fired, Baghdad"

Excerpt from CNN

Baghdad! "Dark Brandon" knows no limits.

That's because he doesn't know anything.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's because he doesn't know anything.

"Wait... We did WHAT?!" - Brandon
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Houthi missile strikes Iran-bound cargo ship in Red Sea but crew escape injury"

In soccer, they call that an "own goal."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-14-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Now we're allowing and welcoming their soldiers while they cross our southern border. It only took a few to destroy the twin towers and put a huge hole in the Pentagon. Imagine what a few thousand can do. Don't say you weren't warned when it happens. Last count I heard was around 11 + millioin border crossers ere now here, how many of those are preparing to do damage and kill Americans.

Ah, the Trojan Horse.

In this case, a stable of them.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Ah, the Trojan Horse.

In this case, a stable of them.

SO WHO WANT THE GOD BOTHERED FOOLS HERE ?

i DO NOT
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SO WHO WANT THE GOD BOTHERED FOOLS HERE ?

i DO NOT

You can call yourself a fool, if it helps, but If God bothers you, that is because you don't understand the difference between God and god.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can call yourself a fool, if it helps, but If God bothers you, that is because you don't understand the difference between God and god.

and the millions of others who KNOW THAT GOD WANTS ''x''

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN ANY GOD

they are all made by men
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've said it before.....

No one person can say exactly what God wants, other than to follow the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament.
Anyone who claims to speak for God is lying to you.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and the millions of others who KNOW THAT GOD WANTS ''x''

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN ANY GOD

they are all made by men

It's called "The Golden Rule," which is basically... do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

There's also the philosophy of ...make sure that your own mask is on first before helping your children.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

It's called "The Golden Rule," which is basically... do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

Maybe we should make an exception in rayb's case. I'm not sure most people want anyone to do to them the kinds of things rayb likes done to him...just sayin'
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2024 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one person can say exactly what God wants, other than to follow the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament.
Anyone who claims to speak for God is lying to you.

Why just 10? Why not all 613 Miztvah?

Oh wait, nevermind. I know why. You don't like all 613. So you just pick and chose.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2024 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
613 is a prime number.

This popped up when I invoked Google:

The 613 commandments (Hebrew: תרי"ג מצוות: taryag mitzvot, "613 Mitzvot") - 613 is the traditional number of mitzvot in the Jewish Torah, even though the actual number of commands exceeds 2,000, such that the number 613 reflects some underlying yet unstated concept.

The 3rd-century BCE Greek scientist Eratosthenes of Cyrene developed a systematic procedure for finding prime numbers that is known as the sieve of Eratosthenes.

These lines of evidence indicate that the Torah must have been composed in its final form no later than 250 BCE, before its translation into Greek.

I wonder if there is theorizing about a connection. Did someone say "Hey, why don't we finalize the Torah so that there are exactly 613 commandments, as a 'nod' to the sieve of Eratosthenes?"

I'm not versed enough in the history of the Torah (or the sieve of Eratosthenes) to say if that is even a possibility.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-16-2024).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Iran-backed Houthis of Yemen "scored" again, and their opponents, the United States, also "put more points on the board," as the Red Sea seesaw continues without an end in sight.

"Houthi rebels severely damage a Belize-flagged ship in key strait leading to the Red Sea"

In a first, the U.S. reported striking a Houthi-operated submersible drone or Unmanned Underwater Vessel.

Jon Gambrell for AP News; February 18, 2024.
https://apnews.com/article/...e17d04075a99688e4da8

Tags: Rubymar, UUV, MQ-9 Reaper, Bab el-Mandeb Strait

"Bab Bab Bab Bab Bab el-Mandeb"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-19-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Iran-backed Houthis of Yemen "scored" again, and their opponents, the United States, also "put more points on the board," as the Red Sea seesaw continues without an end in sight.

"Houthi rebels severely damage a Belize-flagged ship in key strait leading to the Red Sea"
Jon Gambrell for AP News; February 18, 2024.
https://apnews.com/article/...e17d04075a99688e4da8

Tags: Rubymar, UUV, MQ-9 Reaper, Bab el-Mandeb Strait

I haven't really looked into this, but I'm wondering what the end-game is. Are they looking for a payout? I know they're being sponsored by Iran... but what is it exactly they want? Not that I think we should give it to them, but it's at least something we can definitively say... "Hey, you guys say you are doing this because you want free Fruit Loops for every citizen in Iran for a year. Sorry, we're not going to do that, so we're just going to keep destroying your vessels until you give up."

It gives some finality to it, at least...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lucky Strike

The United States and Britain carried out another round of large-scale military strikes Saturday against multiple sites in Yemen controlled by Houthi militants, U.S. officials said.

Great Expectations

The strikes were intended to degrade the Iran-backed militants’ ability to attack ships in sea lanes that are critical for global trade, a campaign they have carried out for almost four months.

The whole band was onstage

American and British warplanes hit missile systems and launchers and other targets, the officials said. Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands and New Zealand provided support for the operation, according to a joint statement from the countries involved that was emailed to reporters by the Defense Department.

Without the express written consent

The strikes, which the statement called “necessary and proportionate,” hit 18 targets across eight locations in Yemen associated with Houthi underground weapons storage facilities, missile storage facilities, one-way attack unmanned aerial systems, air defense systems, radars and a helicopter.

High apple pie in the sky hopes

“These precision strikes are intended to disrupt and degrade the capabilities that the Houthis use to threaten global trade, naval vessels, and the lives of innocent mariners in one of the world’s most critical waterways,” the statement said.

Full size comfort

The strikes were the largest salvo since the allies struck Houthi targets on February 3 and came after a week in which the Houthis have launched attack drones and cruise and ballistic missiles at vessels in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-25-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting real about this topic.
If you don't watch this video, you support terrorism.

https://youtu.be/rVASRDrm5bY?si=yRoF0YtyDJlVo_MN
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Getting real about this topic. If you don't watch this video, you support terrorism.
https://youtu....0YtyDJlVo_MN

I viewed parts of it with the audio muted but the Closed Captioning on. Does that get me taken off the Terrorist List?

I find this Mark Levin very unconvincing.

Netanyahu needs to come up with an Exit Plan for Gaza.

He should signal that he is going to rejuvenate the long moribund Palestinian Authority with Marwan Barghouti, who is currently imprisoned in Israel. It should be underwritten by Saudi and other Arab state funding. The New Palestinian Authority should become the governance of Gaza and the West Bank in a geographically noncontiguous but politically united Palestinian State.

The New Palestinian Authority will denounce and renounce any and all parts of the Hamas charter that call for the destruction of the Jewish homeland of Israel. Remaining Hamas members must either renounce their allegiance to Hamas and take an oath of fealty to the New Palestinian Authority, or go "underground" and expect to be suppressed and even hunted down by the New Palestinian Authority.

It will be understood by all sides that if there is another "October 7" style attack on Israel under the watch of the New Palestinian Authority, Israel will use the IDF to knock down most of Gaza—again.

Having the House of Saud underwrite the New Palestinian Authority with funding and other kinds of assistance, while simultaneously establishing full diplomatic relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia, will signal the full rehabilitation in American eyes of the notorious "MBS" and absolve him of the sin of murdering the American-based journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

It's a Win Win!

"You can't argue with the Big Saudi Deal."

With the Big Saudi Deal, MBS can go back to signifying Mohammed bin Salman, instead of "Mr. Bone Saw."

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I viewed parts of it with the audio muted but the Closed Captioning on. Does that get me taken off the Terrorist List?

I find this Mark Levin very unconvincing.

Netanyahu needs to come up with an Exit Plan for Gaza.

He should signal that he is going to rejuvenate the long moribund Palestinian Authority with Marwan Barghouti, who is currently imprisoned in Israel. It should be underwritten by Saudi and other Arab state funding. The New Palestinian Authority should become the governance of Gaza and the West Bank in a geographically noncontiguous but politically united Palestinian State.

The New Palestinian Authority will denounce and renounce any and all parts of the Hamas charter that call for the destruction of the Jewish homeland of Israel. Remaining Hamas members must either renounce their allegiance to Hamas and take an oath of fealty to the New Palestinian Authority, or go "underground" and expect to be suppressed and even hunted down by the New Palestinian Authority.

It will be understood by all sides that if there is another "October 7" style attack on Israel under the watch of the New Palestinian Authority, Israel will use the IDF to knock down most of Gaza—again.

Having the House of Saud underwrite the New Palestinian Authority with funding and other kinds of assistance, while simultaneously establishing full diplomatic relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia, will signal the full rehabilitation in American eyes of the notorious "MBS" and absolve him of the sin of murdering the American-based journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

It's a Win Win!

"You can't argue with the Big Saudi Deal."

With the Big Saudi Deal, MBS can go back to signifying Mohammed bin Salman, instead of "Mr. Bone Saw."

I am convinced, by your own words, that you are a close-minded idiot.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am convinced, by your own words, that you are a close-minded idiot.

and have NOTHING to fix the mess just insults for other members ideas
HOW VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU

AS IS YOU SUPPORT FOR STATE TERROR

RUMP IS A MAJOR CAUSE OF THE REVOLT IN GAZA
HE MOVED THE CAPITAL
AND MADE A DEAL [his SOB of a son in law with the saudi killer prince]
that screwed the people of gaza and the west bank while giving the zionist everything they demanded

a rump style one sided screw you deal for the arabs in the zionist state
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The terrorists have already had far more than their share of "second chance" capitulations.

Kill them. Kill them all. Kill them all now.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19549 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Kill them. Kill them all. Kill them all dead. Kill them all dead, now. Kill them all dead, right F'N now.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AS IS YOU SUPPORT FOR STATE TERROR

RUMP IS A MAJOR CAUSE OF THE REVOLT IN GAZA
HE MOVED THE CAPITAL
AND MADE A DEAL [his SOB of a son in law with the saudi killer prince]
that screwed the people of gaza and the west bank while giving the zionist everything they demanded

a rump style one sided screw you deal for the arabs in the zionist state

I am convinced, by your gibberish, that you are a close-minded fool of the first order.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"'Clandestine' Israeli plan for day-after Gaza war could include Palestinian state"
i24NEWS; January 31, 2024.
https://www.i24news.tv/en/n...stinian-state-report

This is a 3-minute "read" that closely mirrors the "rinse" plan that I just put forward, which I titularized as the "Big Saudi Deal."

Netanyahu should get on board with it, ASAP.

"The i24NEWS network is part of the Altice USA group, owned by businessman Patrick Drahi."

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kill them. Kill them all. Kill them all dead. Kill them all dead, now. Kill them all dead, right F'N now.

Quoted for truth.

Let the 'palistinians' live in Jordan.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2024 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To busy with LIV golf to give a crap . Chaos is what the middle east powers thrive on.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2024 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some fact-based logic for your consideration.....

https://amgreatness.com/202...behind-all-the-lies/
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock