Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8524 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
I think you missed where I referred to an alternate history. It wasn’t always like this, and didn’t have to be like this.

Many mistakes on both sides resulted in where we are today. Not taking away from the terror attacks or putting blame on victims.

I’m just saying I wish we could see what that alternate history might have looked like. Maybe the Muslims of the area would have still been radicalized much like their neighbors and it would look similar to today. Or maybe it wouldn’t.

Brennan, I didn't miss your reference. I think, it always has been like this.

You "alternate history" thoughts align much like alternate reality.
IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I mentioned Israel is held by others to a higher standard than the terrorists they fight. Hamas is the terrorist group I'm talking about—not sure I can be any clearer on how I feel about them.

Have you ever been in a fight ? Myself, only a few. Might have lost a few of them also, .

I know three people who love to fight. They do not pick them but love it when someone else does. I listen to their self defense advice. They do not know each other but all say, "there are no rules in a fight". (A contest is not a fight.) Well, actually, they mean "get your azz kicked or kick azz".

Israel should not be held to a higher standard than the terrorists they fight. Israel did not start the fight. Again and again and again.

It’s just a lamentation for what could have been, nothing more.

I commend your thoughts. We all have them. Some say "if pigs can fly".

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things are heating up.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Israel should not be held to a higher standard than the terrorists they fight. Israel did not start the fight. Again and again and again.

I commend your thoughts. We all have them. Some say "if pigs can fly".

the Zionist started the fight by re invasion
the Arabs were there before that re invasion
thousands of arabs were killed much like the recent rerun at the kibbutz

the zionists have terror on their side with jets and tanks [we paid for]
gaza is a prison hostage to zion terror
zionist Israel's apartheid against Palestinians
can not be just or fair and must end

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I don't give much of a f*** what you do. I will never tell you you're doing wrong (other than acting like - IMHO - an illiterate tool, and being a pain in the ass.)
But your morals are not for me to decide, as long as you don't infringe upon my - or anyone else's - rights. I do stuff that would annoy lots of "good" folks. I don't care much about that, either.
The other folks? That's your/their problem.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head. I don't read the vast majority of Ray's posts because they haven't in the past and don't make much sense now. It's not so much what he has to say, it's more that I have no idea what the hell he's trying to say. Reading, writing, spelling and punctuation are good skill/knowledge to have if you're going to try and communicate with the written word.

But, back to the thread topic.
Edited: Reference the current situation in Israel, I really don't care why HAMAS attacked and killed around 1400 people, for that, Israel should make them pay a huge price. The only way to fight and win a war is to totally destroy the enemy's ability and will to fight. I fully expect Israel to kick some ass and not worry about the names. I would also expect this fight to spread regionally and the US to cover Israel's ass with air and naval forces but, do not expect to see any boots on the ground. Israel hasn't asked for our soldiers or Marines to fight their battles.
------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-22-2023).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
This pretty much hits the nail on the head. I don't read the vast majority of Ray's posts because they haven't in the past and don't make much sense now. It's not so much what he has to say, it's more that I have no idea what the hell he's trying to say. Reading, writing, spelling and punctuation are good skill/knowledge to have if you're going to try and communicate with the written word.

It's a distinctive patois that rewards the practiced reader with a rich constellation of historical and cultural references in a highly idiosyncratic style that language researchers call "Ray B."

Scholars have compared "Ray B" to "Linear B."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-22-2023).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

It's a distinctive patois that rewards the practiced reader with a rich constellation of historical and cultural references in a highly idiosyncratic style that language researchers call "Ray B."

You didn't do well in school, did you.
Or did you major in gobbledegook?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I previously stated, "Back to the thread's topic".

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-22-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2023 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Iranian spy's working in US government

https://youtu.be/3krZZVcKGow?si=qBOxVKdEM_zGCjUu
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF scholars have compared rinselberg to "Ray B". Neither speaks English.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This article from the Free Press is a good read.

https://www.thefp.com/p/the...antin-kisin/comments
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

But, back to the thread topic.
Edited: Reference the current situation in Israel, I really don't care why HAMAS attacked and killed around 1400 people, for that, Israel should make them pay a huge price. The only way to fight and win a war is to totally destroy the enemy's ability and will to fight. I fully expect Israel to kick some ass and not worry about the names. I would also expect this fight to spread regionally and the US to cover Israel's ass with air and naval forces but, do not expect to see any boots on the ground. Israel hasn't asked for our soldiers or Marines to fight their battles.

THE ZIONIST TROOPS HAVE KILLED 1500 KIDS arabs claim in gaza after the raid killed 1400 people
so on topic is that a war crime
how many dead is enough revenge ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
how many dead is enough revenge ?

Revenge ? It's not about revenge ray b. It is about future safety. I am sad that so many non participants are troubled. They should pick better neighbors.

Funny that. No other Muslim countries welcome them. Perhaps other Muslim countries should pitch in with eradication.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Revenge ? It's not about revenge ray b. It is about future safety. I am sad that so many non participants are troubled. They should pick better neighbors.

Funny that. No other Muslim countries welcome them. Perhaps other Muslim countries should pitch in with eradication.

revenge is all it is
they are in their country
perhaps attempted eradication is the root problem
and if the zionist would stop that
there could be a peace

gaza is a prison camp
no one in or out
that is the root
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

revenge is all it is
they are in their country

Ray, they have never ever had a country.

gaza is a prison camp
no one in or out

Their prison used to have large developed cities. Now being reduced to rubble. Because, ... they bit the hand that fed them.

They have imprisoned themselves. Israel allowed, and welcomed them to work in Israel. Their future does not look bright.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Revenge? It's not about revenge ray b. It is about future safety. I am sad that so many non-participants are troubled. They should pick better neighbors.

Precisely!

Additionally, the Gaza strip occupants (supposedly) elected HAMAS as their governing body, bad decisions have consequences.

May I suggest those who choose to not support Israel read the HAMAS Charter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Charter

Anyone that doesn't see that HAMAS wants to kill all Jews and eliminate Israel either can't read or simply sides with evil.
Israel didn't start this but, I have no doubt, they will finish it. The old saying of not bringing a knife to a gun fight seems applicable here.

Rams

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another media report garners the coveted "rinse-approved" attestation.

"This Israeli-Hamas War Has Smashed Comforting Assumptions"

Some paradigms taken for granted about Israel and the Palestinians, both in Gaza and the West Bank, have been broken. So has the idea that Washington can ignore the Middle East.

The first of the four paradigms:

For many years, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel carried out a strategy designed to split the Palestinians between the West Bank and Gaza. He worked to weaken the power of the Palestinian Authority, the governing body led by President Mahmoud Abbas, by allowing Hamas to retain control over Gaza.

The theory was that Hamas, supported financially by Qatar, would concentrate more on governing the enclave, and might become more moderate through that responsibility, while also ensuring that it did not hit Israel so hard as to engender a huge military response that would undermine its rule. The conception, as the Israelis like to call it, was to allow Gazans to live better and thus incentivize Hamas to maintain relative calm.

In practice, that meant Israel allowed Qatar to fund the Hamas government, while providing essentially free electricity and enough water, food and medicine for people to get by. Israel allowed a small number of Gazans to work in Israel, but, with Egypt, kept most of the population locked inside what many called “an open air prison.”

“This entire strategy has one goal,” said Noa Shusterman Dvir, who studies the Palestinian arena for MIND Israel, which describes itself as a nonprofit consulting firm for Israeli national security institutions. “Weakening the Palestinian Authority and strengthening Hamas is designed to hinder peace efforts, to prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.”

Now, Ms. Shusterman Dvir said, “the concept of ‘managing the conflict’ is broken.”

Steven Erlanger for the New York Times; October 23, 2023.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...st-implications.html

Steven Erlanger is the chief diplomatic correspondent in Europe for The New York Times, a position he assumed in 2017. He is based in Berlin. This article was filed from Jerusalem.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-23-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please explain how 1500 dead kids will make the zionists more safe
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please explain how blowing up your own hospital parking lot will bring peace to the region.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only when you explain how 1400 dead Israelis don't warrant retaliation.

There are no rules in war.
If you want to win a war, you have to be the baddest SOB in the fight.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

That sounds narcissistic rinse.

Have you ever posted an accusation of anyone being a narcissist?

Do you see the hypocrisy in that?

And I must ask this question.

Coveted by who?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hamas would not permit the citizens of Gaza to evacuate. Hamas imprisoned their own people, knowing they would not survive. Hamas killed the children.

We know Hamas kills children in horrible ways. They do it on purpose. It is what they do. They are animals.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-23-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

We know Hamas kills children in horrible ways. They do it on purpose. It is what they do. They are animals.

This is something that's very specific and needs to be addressed...

The reason WHY Hamas can (and do) kill people so easily (both their own people, and heretics) is because of their fundamentalist view of their religion. With respect to their own people, they view muslims killed in the name of Jihad as automatically going to heaven. So... they can kill their own children, or their own people... because they are accessories to God's will, and are viewed as heroes. For killing Jews, for example... the action is viewed highly (in their minds) as doing God's work. So while most of us would view these things as horrific... they are DRIVEN by these actions through religious zeal.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

This is something that's very specific and needs to be addressed...

The reason WHY Hamas can (and do) kill people so easily (both their own people, and heretics) is because of their fundamentalist view of their religion. With respect to their own people, they view muslims killed in the name of Jihad as automatically going to heaven. So... they can kill their own children, or their own people... because they are accessories to God's will, and are viewed as heroes. For killing Jews, for example... the action is viewed highly (in their minds) as doing God's work. So while most of us would view these things as horrific... they are DRIVEN by these actions through religious zeal.

They kill out of anger, jealousy, greed. In a word, evil. That they attribute their killing to religion is testament to the fact that they do not worship God.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Explain why there are rocket launchers next to play grounds, hospitals and schools.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Explain why there are rocket launchers next to play grounds, hospitals and schools.

they could take out the launchers with frags
no need to knock out multi-story buildings
let alone city blocks at a time

people of gaza can never leave
any that do get out can never return
but any jew gets in anywhere
sorry terror is on both sides
has been for many years
and saying one side is wrong
will never stop it

BOTH ARE VERY WRONG
OFFICIALLY NO ONE IS RIGHT

BTW
BOTH SIDES ARE rwnj's
as are the christian's who support the zionists

leftists are the peace movement on both sides

rightests are the mad bombers there on both sides

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 10-23-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they could take out the launchers with frags
no need to knock out multi-story buildings
let alone city blocks at a time

people of gaza can never leave
any that do get out can never return
but any jew gets in anywhere
sorry terror is on both sides
has been for many years
and saying one side is wrong
will never stop it

BOTH ARE VERY WRONG
OFFICIALLY NO ONE IS RIGHT

BTW
BOTH SIDES ARE rwnj's
as are the christian's who support the zionists

rightests are the mad bombers there on both sides

You are one of the funniest guys on the Forum, and I don't mean humorous.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You will not inspire peace until you are at peace with yourself and your fellow man. You have a long way to go.

You must exemplify what you seek. Are you capable?
This is not trite advice. Think about it.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This article is about the lessons to be learned from the conflict in the Middle East.

https://warontherocks.com/2...tion-swords-of-iron/
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why hamas sympathizers and their ilk must be removed from the planet.
' Hamas sympathizers and their ilk must be removed from the planet, because they are detrimental to peace, and are murderous maniacs. '
Well, since that is true, it won't be long before Israel sends a few preemptive missiles to Tehran, to make them believe their imagined invincibility is, in fact, false.
What ?
We should wait to be attacked, then, retaliate ?
Surprised by the bright white light far above the city, the people only had time to..

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More analysis concerning the opening of a multifront war by Iranian proxies against Israel.....

https://warontherocks.com/2...ti-front-escalation/
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2023 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hamas make the old PLO strongman Yas-sir I Are Fat (that's a RayB-ism from way back) look like a peacenik.

When you get ready to kill roaches or venomous snakes ya kill the young ones along with the mature ones. It's part of warfare.
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, London blitz, 45,000 tons of bombs on German population centers like Dresden, fire bombing Kuri, Tokyo and other Japanese cities. Ona single night, nearly 600 US Army Air Corps planes dropped 1,665 tons of fire bombs on the Japanese capital, destroying 16 square miles of the city. The resulting firestorm killed 100,000 people. More than initially killed at either Nagasaki or Hiroshima. Almost all were children, disabled adults and elderly civilians.
Altho hard to prove (or disprove) the 1st casualty of WW1 in 1915 was reportedly an English child killed by a small bomb dropped from a German zeppelin.

Such is war. To believe otherwise, for any reason at all, is to not understand war at all.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-23-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2023 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

They kill out of anger, jealousy, greed. In a word, evil. That they attribute their killing to religion is testament to the fact that they do not worship God.

Yes, in my opinion, it's not unlike the psychology of the NAZIs during WW2. Aside from those who have clear mental illness and are devoid of emotions, most people are born with somewhat of a moral compass. This compass can be "bypassed" if you will, when they are able to find encouragement and acceptance in horrible behavior. For the NAZIs, they were convinced on two fronts that what they were doing justified their actions:
- They believed that some individuals were lesser than them
- They (believed they) were fighting for a more advanced / perfect society

When a people can convince themselves that others are lesser, the types of atrocities they can commit basically know no bounds. They can focus all their hate, greed, jealousy, and passion (God forbid) on destroying the object of their ire. Their fundamentalist view encourages them to do these things, and they find acceptance for what they do in it. :/
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2023 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"This Israeli-Hamas War Has Smashed Comforting Assumptions"
Steven Erlanger for the New York Times; October 23, 2023.

Of course you approve of your indoctrination sources. There is a term for that.

Stockholm syndrome.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2023 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think we are about to witness the escalation to an all out World War.
Biden_Joe avoids prosecution for treason, a convenient development in a nuke war he plans to lose.

Gaza, the West Bank and southern Lebanon overrun, Tehran destroyed, their nuke reactors destroyed.
Starting in about four days.

When the dust settles, Washington and New York will no longer exist, seven strikes each.
Radioactive fallout dose contours.
Cope with the unthinkable.

See, ' Death to America ! Death to Israel ' is just the rhetoric of emotional protesters, protesting.
EO 9066, 1942

I think hamas sympathizers in North America have valid reason for concern.
Yeah.. umm.. or,
maybe I'm completely wrong and the opposite happens,
the Constitution falls under the armed assault of millions of illegal marxist combatants, infiltrated into the Heartland.
A nefarious plot to make ' Fundamental Changes '.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2023 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A thread from three years ago: This Sudan news Israel good!

I am linking to this thread for two reasons.

1) It shows the stark contrast of Trump's plan for the region as compared to the current disaster.

2) Look at the last post. Tell me who agrees with whom. Sourmash sounds a lot like Rashida Tlaib, huh?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2023 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Sudan now one of the 'worst humanitarian nightmares in recent history'"

United Nations Humanitarian and Emergency Relief Chief Martin Griffiths has said half-a-year of war has plunged Sudan into “one of the worst humanitarian nightmares in recent history."

As battles continue between the Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) and Sudan’s Rapid Support Forces (RSF) paramilitary group, up to 9,000 people have been killed and over 5.6 million people have been displaced both within and outside national borders.

“For six months, civilians – particularly in Khartoum, Darfur and Kordofan – have known no respite from bloodshed and terror,” Griffiths said. “Horrific reports of rape and sexual violence continue to emerge, and clashes are increasingly taking place along ethnic lines, particularly in Darfur. . . .

Maybe the "rump" should drop in on Khartoum and chuck some rolls of paper towels across a room.

ABC News report that was published today:
https://abcnews.go.com/Inte...y/story?id=104173197
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2023 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Sudan now one of the 'worst humanitarian nightmares in recent history'"
Maybe the "rump" should drop in on Khartoum and chuck some rolls of paper towels across a room.

ABC News report that was published today:
https://abcnews.go.com/Inte...y/story?id=104173197

Yep, as I said: Stark contrast to three years ago.

Three years ago, they had just overthrown a dictator and were on their way. This year, there was a coup.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-25-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2023 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Israel is going to have to attack Iran to preempt Iran’s Nuclear ability. You all know how we got here.

With Iran and Syria under attack, Russia will no longer be able to avoid a response.
Americans are in Israel and you can be sure there are Russians in Iran and Syria. All directly involved and all in harm's way.

With the US, Israel, Iran, Syria, Russia and Ukraine all involved, what do you think Xe will do? Huh? Bueller? Bueller?

Here we go...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock