Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8520 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Fred suggested that they should have, and that they were stupid to have not to... and you're probably right. They, unfortunately, absolutely did not.

Sorry Todd, but you are in no position to make any such claim.

But they have openly said that they plan on cheating in this next election in the same way...

Great, a convenient excuse for cheating.

But this is always what happens when one group pushes the envelope... it creates a new minimum for the other groups.

You'd think in a civilized country that efforts would be made to try and reduce/eliminate any voting irregularities, not expand on them.
IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Sorry Todd, but you are in no position to make any such claim.

I'm not sure you are in a position to make the claim that I'm not, or would be unaware of it.

You'd think in a civilized country that efforts would be made to try and reduce/eliminate any voting irregularities, not expand on them.

You would think, yes; however, Democrats want to eliminate most security guardrails for election integrity, and want to eliminate voter ID and signature requirements across the board. They say requiring an ID is racist, but you know how that goes.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not sure you are in a position to make the claim that I'm not, or would be unaware of it.

Todd, please... don't make it sound like you're on a manic upswing. We're getting into uncomfortable territory here, a place where I don't wish to venture.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-02-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, please... don't make it sound like you're in a manic upswing. We're getting into uncomfortable territory here, a place where I don't wish to venture.

Lol, Patrick... I'm just saying. You don't know what I'm involved in, and what I'm not.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol, Patrick... I'm just saying. You don't know what I'm involved in, and what I'm not.

I don't care if you're the illegitimate spawn of Satan, J Edgar Hoover and Trump combined, there is no one in a position to state what you did with any authority.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work] Here:

Fred suggested that they (the Republicans) should have (violated state election laws), and that they were stupid to have not to... and you're probably right. They, unfortunately, absolutely did not.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't care if you're the illegitimate spawn of Satan, J Edgar Hoover and Trump combined, there is no one in a position to state what you did with any authority.

I mean, common sense would dictate that it depends on who is "they." I can confirm the Republican Party did not authorize or do any of that.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can confirm the Republican Party did not authorize or do any of that.

Oh hell, I can confirm as well that no official memo was sent out by the Republican Party authorizing the violation of any state election laws. Omnipotence is mine!

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh hell, I can confirm as well that no official memo was sent out by the Republican Party authorizing the violation of any state election laws. Omnipotence is mine!

Ok... sounds good.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-02-2024).]

Valkrie9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1484 posts
Member since Jan 2021

That would probably work, like it worked in 1492.
Isabella of Castile: Reconquista
Fire and sword, what they understand.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mean... there is... that's literally why the Supreme Courts voted the way they did.

Actually "no". That is literally why no election results were overturned. There is zero evidence of any widespread voter fraud.

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

. They, unfortunately, absolutely did not. But they have openly said that they plan on cheating in this next election in the same way that Democrats have, including ballot harvesting in ways that, while technically illegal, are merely bending the rules. We'll see if it pays off. But this is always what happens when one group pushes the envelope... it creates a new minimum for the other groups.

This is a hilarious take.

Republicans get busted cheating by ballot harvesting FRAUD (filling in blank ballots) in the 9th District of North Carolina in '16 and '18, but now you claim that Republicans are going to be "forced" to cheat because Democrats did it first.

Democrats did not cheat by ballot harvesting. There is no evidence that they did.

Republicans have been convicted in criminal court of cheating through ballot harvesting BECAUSE EVIDENCE EXISTED.

If you would just expand your sources of information to include something outside the right-wing propaganda you might avoid such embarrassing claims as this.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-03-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

I mean, common sense would dictate that it depends on who is "they." I can confirm the Republican Party did not authorize or do any of that.

So why didn't you report them when you knew they were cheating in North Carolina?

Do you support cheating in order to win elections?

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

So why didn't you report them when you knew they were cheating in North Carolina?

Do you support cheating in order to win elections?

cubans have a long history of frauds in miami elections
local mules harvest votes proven in courts
and re-votes order by courts here UNLIKE THE DREAMS OF THE RUMP
HERE THERE WERE CONVICTIONS
problem is they were RIGHTWING NUT JOBS doing it
or it would be all over the rump blogs
they have fake vote stealing creeps running with similar names
remember nixon's criminal break in crew all rightwing cubans
the ordinal DIRTY TRICKS FOR TRICKY DICKY
RUBIO IS THE POSTER BOY FOR THAT FACTION NOW
2000 BuSh2 STEAL IS THE REAL FRAUD

BUT THE RUMP NEVER PROVED ANY CHARGE
NO MULES CONVICTED
FAR MORE MAGA MAGGOTS IN JAIL NOW FOR TRYING TO STOP THE COUNT ON 1-6
WHILE ZERO FOR TRUMP VOTING ILLEGALLY IN 2020

WHILE THE LOCALS WERE CAUGHT HERE
BUT ONLY CUBAN RIGHTWINGERS
NOT ONE LEFTEST
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2024 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beirut Warehouse Alley

Beirut explosion compilation #6
How do you deliver an 80 ton bunker buster warhead into a Beirut terrorist's meeting room, deep underground ?
From high altitude, with wings on it, a flying, falling penetrator, able to punch through the many floors of concrete, a delayed fuse.
' Knock knock '
' Who's there ? '
' Ka-Boom ! '

Ka-Boom !

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a date ! I'll come by, give you a honk !
Hamas were cancelled by the IDF in a surprise operation in Rafah, arriving earlier than expected, ' We weren't ready, they surprised us in the tunnels with flamethrowers, it was napalm ! '
Yep ! Hardly different than Okinawa in '45, a lot of fire, columns of fire, pillars of fire.
Smoldering ruins, scorched concrete, pock marked by shrapnel, smoke rising from the tunnel holes, an awful stench of cooking meat, effing stank.
Hundreds of grenade drones whizzing about, seeking out the hiding Hamas, Ai guided, ' smart weapons ' making the battle less than fair, a wipeout.
' Let's interview the Hamas commanders today, ask them how they feel their ambitions are going, this week ! ' ~ cnn on the scene with their intrepid reporter from Beirut, in Lebanon.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2024 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Zombies chanting in Tehran, yesterday.

Sterilizing Tehran, to eradicate the genetic mutants that are the zombies of humanity.
Centuries of inbreeding, distorting the human species, the morons.
High temperatures glazing the walls of Tehran with green glass, melting the exposed surfaces.
' What ? You were told you would be destroyed, now, you are destroyed ! '
That will put an end to the incestuous tribes, no more family pucking.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Israel's defenses are reliable and effective.

None of the "compassionate" bleeding hearts care that a little Bedouin girl is in the hospital.

No one is protesting against Iran.

Now, here is the question: How much money have the arms merchants, here and across the globe, made since Ol' Joe was installed?

Asking for a friend.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Now, here is the question: How much money have the arms merchants, here and across the globe, made since Ol' Joe was installed?

Asking for a friend.

Biden has to increase military spending due to conflicts that he had no control over.

Trump increased military spending dramatically despite no new international conflicts.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2024 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Biden has to increase military spending due to conflicts that he had no control over.

Trump increased military spending dramatically despite no new international conflicts.

Two statements, one false, the other a half-truth.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blasting Iranian Nukes is the thing, the only thing. Must.. eradicate zombies !
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Oh boy, I get to play "Guess what I mean by my cryptic post" again. Are you sure you are not a teenage girl?

Are you claimimng DBiden did not raise military spending?

Are you claiming Trump did not raise military spending?

Are you claiming that Biden policies are somehow responsible for the current conflicts in Ukraine an Israel?

Are you claiming that there were new military conflicts that arose while Trump was in office?

Why can't you post like an adult and just say what you mean in clear language? Why does everything have to be a game?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Oh boy, I get to play "Guess what I mean by my cryptic post" again.

Which one is not true Mr Proof ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2024 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

He can not do that !
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

He can not do that !

The President has a "request" for a military budget, but congress holds the purse strings.

But under the Biden administration both the military budget requests' from the President and the congressional authorized budget have both increased dramatically (almost $100 Billion)
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The President has a "request" for a military budget, but congress holds the purse strings.

But under the Biden administration both the military budget requests' from the President and the congressional authorized budget have both increased dramatically (almost $100 Billion

For whose military?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2024 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now, don't rush him. He's still looking for title 42.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Now, don't rush him. He's still looking for title 42.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35957 posts
Member since Jun 2003

... under the Biden administration both the military budget requests' from the President and the congressional authorized budget have both increased dramatically (almost $100 Billion)

I am sure you have no proof of that.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
For whose military?

THE SUPPORT FOR PUTIN'S TROOPS BY THE rwnj's is well known

many of the Gop are repeating putin's lying BS

in fact to me the Gop is fighting any attempts to improve government in any way

as they want our government to fail to make their dogma true

while they babbal about how god wants stuff and laws like the tali-ban
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

THE SUPPORT FOR PUTIN'S TROOPS BY THE rwnj's is well known

many of the Gop are repeating putin's lying BS

in fact to me the Gop is fighting any attempts to improve government in any way

as they want our government to fail to make their dogma true

Thank you so much for your valuable insight.

We all await your next gem of sage wisdom with boundless anticipation.

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
For whose military?

United States.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

I am sure you have no proof of that.

So you are actually ignorant of the fact that the federal governments budget is public information?

2020 fiscal year Department of Defense budget $721 Billion

President Bidens DOD budget request for Fiscal Year 2024 was $842 Billion.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-18-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(the greatest harp player that ever lived!)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2024 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009
As feeble Ol' Joe would say, "Not a joke, man"

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-18-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

Your incoherent, ranting, posts be like:

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you are actually ignorant of the fact that the federal governments budget is public information?

2020 fiscal year Department of Defense budget $721 Billion

President Bidens DOD budget request for Fiscal Year 2024 was $842 Billion.

You claimed ...

Prove it !

Are you ignorant of the fact Congress has only passed a budget 4 times in the past 40 years?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-19-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Prove it !

WTF is wrong with you? I just posted the proof.

Are you trying to claim that militaryt spending did not increase dramatically?

Are you trying to claim that Biden has not requested massive increases in the DOD budget?

Are you capable of answering very simple questions so that it would be possible to understand what you are trying to say?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you trying to claim that Biden has not requested massive increases in the DOD budget?

1% is massive ?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1% is massive ?

How did you come up with just 1%?

What are you saying the DOD budget was in 202 and what is it today?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock