Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8521 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2023 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
HOOTIES

not much of a threat

yemen tribals I guess we could shoot up their tents
there is not a lot of there there

So it is OK with you. Got it.
IP: Logged
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2023 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

So it is OK with you. Got it.

same as you have no clue as to my ideas

point being there ain't jack in the whole place to blow up

aka not worth the trouble or the cost of a bomb
old long civil war already blew most of it up
saudi vs iran proxy war did that
bounce the rubble if you must
they maybe notice I doubt it

or sending in troops
a very bad BuSh2 bad idea
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2023 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

same as you have no clue as to my ideas

point being there ain't jack in the whole place to blow up

aka not worth the trouble or the cost of a bomb
old long civil war already blew most of it up
saudi vs iran proxy war did that
bounce the rubble if you must
they maybe notice I doubt it

or sending in troops
a very bad BuSh2 bad idea

I and several others would be interested to know just how you became an "expert" on military affairs................. and just how you developed your military expert opinions. Please enlighten us on your military expertise, not your political obsessions.

Rams
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2023 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
I and several others would be interested to know just how you became an "expert" on military affairs................. and just how you developed your military expert opinions. Please enlighten us on your military expertise, not your political obsessions.

This is a rhetorical question, and it's just a roundabout way of saying "Yo', Ray, you don't know 'jack' about matters military."

But there are others among us, including myself, who are not shy about talking military, and the same could be said about any of us others who, like Ray, are not "the very model of a modern major general."

Who else among us, aside from Ray and myself, could be "spanked" in this same way, for talking about military affairs without having any clearly demonstrable expertise or credentials?

I happen to think what Ray is saying about this is not unreasonable.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-10-2023).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This is a rhetorical question, and it's just a roundabout way of saying "Yo', Ray, you don't know 'jack' about matters military."

But there are others among us, including myself, who are not shy about talking military, and the same could be said about any of us others who, like Ray, are not "the very model of a modern major general."

Who else among us, aside from Ray and myself, could be "spanked" in this same way, for talking about military affairs without having any clearly demonstrable expertise or credentials?

I happen to think what Ray is saying about this is not unreasonable.

Your interpretation, I didn't question your opinion. There's a reason I asked him. He knows the answer..

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your interpretation, I didn't question your opinion. There's a reason I asked him. He knows the answer..

I know things

like the hooti's
if we bomb them in to the stone age
that is an advance for them

most of the place is rubble
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know things

like the hooti's
if we bomb them in to the stone age
that is an advance for them

most of the place is rubble

You are hallucinating, man. The Flintstones wasn't real. You are not a pirate.

The Houthis attacked with drones. They attacked innocent noncombatant vessels and the US Navy.

If the US was not lead by people like you, we would have responded.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Houthis attacked with drones. They attacked innocent noncombatant vessels and the US Navy.

If the US was not lead by people like you, we would have responded.

I think it's worth remembering that when "Orange Jesus" was the President and Commander in Chief, Iran targeted U.S. military installations in Iraq with a barrage of ground launched medium range missiles armed with conventional explosive warheads. This attack inflicted serious concussion type injuries on a number (not just 1 or 2) of U.S. servicemen, who were sheltering in bunkers because the attack was anticipated, but were not fully protected from the effects of this missile attack by Iran.

There was no direct or public U.S. retaliation against Iran for that missile barrage.

That was in the days after Trump ordered the U.S. military operation that killed Qassem Soleimani, the leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard force, who was on the ground and inside Iraq.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know things

I'm sure. But, that's not what I was talking about and we both know it.

------------------
Rams

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31843 posts
Member since Feb 2003

That was in the days after Trump ordered the U.S. military operation that killed Qassem Soleimani, the leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard force, who was on the ground and inside Iraq.

And that response had what effect on Iran's actions?

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems to me that the people here who are so dismissive of Joe Biden and the Biden administration (and before that, Obama) are not very consistent when they try to draw a contrast (as some have) that favors what Trump and the Trump administration were like.

It seems to me that some people are saying (in so many words) that Biden is a p*ssy because he isn't ordering the U.S. military to strike back harder or more reactively against the provocations from the Houthis and their drones and missiles, or against the Iranian-allied militias that have fired rockets at the U.S. forces that remain in Iraq or in Syria.

How does that square with this sequence?
  1. Trump orders killing of Qassem Soleimani, the leader of Iran's Revolutionary Guard.
  2. Iran retaliates with missile barrage that injures U.S. serviceman at U.S. bases in Iraq.
  3. Trump just "takes it." It took some probing from journalists to publicize the injuries to the U.S. servicemen.

Wasn't Trump kind of a p*ssy about this, and why don't the RWNJs call him out for it?

It's like that scene (I kind of remember it) where Bogart says to a man who has just been slapped by a woman "You'll learn to take it." Or something like that. Iran slapped us for getting "fresh" by killing Qassem Soleimani, and we just "took it"... when Trump was the President and Commander in Chief.

Why didn't Trump order an immediate and public U.S. military retaliation against Iran, to retaliate against Iran's retaliation against us for the killing of Qassem Soleimani?

Is it because Trump was some kind of p*ssy?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-11-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who is this 'Orange Jesus' you refer to?

I don't think anyone with any common sense would equate a mere man, especially one with flaws to the Son of God.

Blasphemy is not a good thing.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I don't think anyone with any common sense would equate a mere man, especially one with flaws to the Son of God.

how would you like to punish him for that ?

or why do you even think it is up to you to punish any one for any Blasphemy

are the extreme right color blind
to the fact that any orange anything
is a RUMP REFERENCE
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

In a recent episode of "The Last Word," MSNBC anchor Lawrence O'Donnell took Republicans to task for referring to Trump as "Orange Jesus."

O'Donnell said this was blasphemous, and contradicted the general affinity that connects these particular Republicans in Congress with organized Christianity.

I actually thought this was somewhat disingenuous on the part of Lawrence O'Donnell.

This comes from Liz Cheney's newly published book. She was talking about what Republicans in Congress were saying in the days before and after "January 6."

Some Republicans were using "Orange Jesus" as a way of referring to Trump, the "orange" being a reference to his famously orange-color hair. But they were being sarcastic, because they were grumbling about the situation that they were in, where they felt compelled, because of Trump's popularity with the Republican "base," to go public about getting onboard with Trump's efforts to dispute his failed attempt to win reelection—in private, they knew that Trump had lost his reelection bid "fair and square."

So what they were really saying was "The things I have to do for the 'Orange Jesus' to avoid provoking the ire of the Republican voters among my constituents." An expression of exasperation, and a sarcastic and intentionally blasphemous (mildly blasphemous) way of referring to President Trump.

I think O'Donnell was not being "straight" about this when he described these Republicans as having been blasphemous with the "Orange Jesus" talk, and so, hypocrites, because they were all professed Christians.

Confusing? Or can you follow this?
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some Republicans were using "Orange Jesus" as a way of referring to Trump, the "orange" being a reference to his famously orange-color hair.

The orange refers to Trump's use of a fake spray-on tan that makes his skin look orange in some light. His hair isn't orange.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This comes from Liz Cheney's newly published book.

Confusing? Or can you follow this?

Stopped taking this seriously when you mentioned Liz Cheney.

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How CNN has reported on Liz Cheney's newly published book "Oath and Honor"

On Jan. 6, before the attack on the Capitol, Cheney describes a scene in the GOP cloakroom, where members were encouraged to sign their names on electoral vote objection sheets, lined up on a table, one for each of the states Republicans were contesting. Cheney writes most members knew “it was a farce” and “another public display of fealty to Donald Trump.”

“Among them was Republican Congressman Mark Green of Tennessee,” Cheney writes. “As he moved down the line, signing his name to the pieces of paper, Green said sheepishly to no one in particular, ‘The things we do for the Orange Jesus.’”

"Did Republican Rep. Mark Green Call Trump 'the Orange Jesus' on Day of Capitol Riot?"
Jordan Liles for Snopes(.com); November 29, 2023.
https://www.snopes.com/fact...-green-orange-jesus/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-11-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2023 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How CNN has reported on Liz Cheney's newly published book "Oath and Honor"

Also known as...

"Washed out politician seeks to get money while she still can from an enraged voting group that still remembers who she is."
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2023 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BECAUSE THE gop has no center or soul
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2023 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BECAUSE THE gop has no center or soul

What? Soul? Now you believe people have souls?

Make up your mind...................

------------------
Rams

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2023 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What? Soul? Now you believe people have souls?

Make up your mind...................

why

idea is not god or religion dependent in any way
it can mean empathy or insight

not just a fictional dead bit to be rewarded or burned
at the whim of a god or assistant door keeper
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2023 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

why

idea is not god or religion dependent in any way
it can mean empathy or insight

not just a fictional dead bit to be rewarded or burned
at the whim of a god or assistant door keeper

Your story, stick with it for all I care...............

------------------
Rams

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2023 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll just leave this here: https://www.timesofisrael.c...suffer-allahs-wrath/

I'm not laughing, really I'm not. You believe me, don't you?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2023 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll just leave this here: https://www.timesofisrael.c...suffer-allahs-wrath/

I'm not laughing, really I'm not. You believe me, don't you?

so you claim WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE your god did it

why did he not ATTACK HITLER IN 1933

WAS HE ASLEEP 1933 TO 1945 ?

OR RANDOM BS IS THE ONLY VALID EXPLANATION
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2023 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so you claim WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE your god did it

You are hallucinating, again. I made no such claim.

He did it himself. His heart failed because it was consumed by hatred.

Of course that mechanism is by divine design. God is responsible for gravity, but if you jump off a cliff, the result is all on you.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just read an interesting article accusing Israel of flooding the HAMAS tunnels with seawater. The Egyptians did the same thing several years ago but, no one complained back then, they supposedly used wastewater from sewers.

As expected, many are calling this inhumane. I guess those folks don't recall Oct. 7th.

------------------
Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 12-14-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just read an interesting article accusing Israel of flooding the HAMAS tunnels with seawater. The Egyptians did the same thing several years ago but, no one complained back then, they supposedly used wastewater from sewers.

As expected, many are calling this inhumane. I guess those folks don't recall Oct. 7th.

well the facts are it is raining

blame god of one side or the other

as you wish

rain does not care
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001
my solution

no state idea

all of gaza is a prison

there is no hope of a religious solution

best long term plan is no religion in charge UN only armed troops in bibleland

any and all who want to fight deported at first action

only way of equal rights is no rights for any group
from the river to the sea UN only troops are armed
everyone gets to enjoy occupation EQUALLY

only real hope of peace in the so called holy land
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 12-14-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Biden administration staffers call for ceasefire at vigil outside White House. What impact do they think this will have on the IDF?

https://edition.cnn.com/202...ite-house/index.html
They forgot most of there Antifa gear.

[This message has been edited by jdv (edited 12-14-2023).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAMAS is attempting to spread the killing.

Germany Uncovers Alleged Hamas Terror Plot in Europe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...614a9009830941&ei=24

BERLIN—German authorities on Thursday detained four alleged members of Hamas suspected of planning to attack Jewish institutions in the region—the first suggestion that the Gaza conflict might be spilling over beyond the Middle East.

Germany’s federal prosecutor said one of the men, acting under order from Hamas leaders in Lebanon, had in the spring begun searching for a cache of weapons the organization had clandestinely assembled in the past.

The weapons were to be brought to Berlin until they could be used in a possible attack against Jewish institutions in Europe, the prosecutor said.

The arrests mark the first time since the start of the Gaza war that authorities claim to have uncovered a Hamas plot to target Europe.
While security officials say the group has long been active in Europe, they believe it has so far seen the region mainly as a logistical base and source of financing rather than a possible terror target.

Security officials across the continent have been on high alert since Hamas launched its Oct. 7 attacks on southern Israel. The attackers killed some 1,200 people and took over 200 hostages back to Gaza, according to Israeli officials.

In October, a man identified as Lebanese-born Abdelhamid Al A. and two accomplices, Egyptian national Mohamed B. and Dutch national Nazih R., began traveling from Berlin across the region to gather the weapons, assisted by a third man identified as Lebanese-born Ibrahim El-R., according to the German prosecutor.

The four were longstanding Hamas members who had already participated in foreign operations for the group and had ties to the leaders of its military wing, the Izz ad-Dine al-Qassam Brigades, according to the prosecutor.

Abdelhamid Al A. and Mohamed B. were detained in Berlin at the request of the prosecutor while Dutch police arrested Nazih R. in Rotterdam under a European arrest warrant. Ibrahim El-R., had been placed under provisional arrest pending the possible issuance of an arrest warrant by a federal judge on Friday.

Germany banned Hamas and associated organizations after the Oct. 7 attack, making raising funds and advocating for the groups a criminal offense. Authorities in the country have since conducted a number of raids on suspected members.

While Hamas hasn’t been linked to an attack in Europe in recent months, three radicals who had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State militia have carried out isolated attacks in the region since Oct. 7.

Meanwhile, attacks on Jewish residents and institutions have rocketed across Europe. Germany’s main antisemitism watchdog said late last month its local reporting centers had recorded 994 verified antisemitic incidents between Oct. 7 and Nov. 9, a more than fourfold increase over the average for 2022.

The Oct. 7 attack and Israel’s subsequent military incursion in Gaza have sparked large protests across European cities, some by supporters of Israel and a larger number by pro-Palestinian activists denouncing the civilian casualties in the enclave.

Since Israel began its campaign, more than 18,400 Palestinians have died in Gaza, two-thirds of them women and children, according to Palestinian health authorities. The figures don’t distinguish between militants and civilians.

Anyone want to tell me again how secure our southern border is?

Rams
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
The left.

"Sure."
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

The left.

spin or just a LIE

the RWNJ ARE ON BOTH SIDES

THEY ARE THE MAD BOMBERS FOR THEIR GOD

LEFTIST DO NOT

VERY TRUMPIAN TO LIE ABOUT WHO IS WHAT
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2023 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12583 posts
Member since Jan 2001

HAMAS is attempting to spread the killing.

Germany Uncovers Alleged Hamas Terror Plot in Europe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...614a9009830941&ei=24

Anyone want to tell me again how secure our southern border is?

Rams

OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS NOT NEAR THE MID-EAST
NOR IS GERMANY NEAR THE BORDER

IF WE ALLOW NO GOD BOTHER FOOLS IN
and only allow in native americans
no problems

now quit supporting putin and shut up
AlanD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AlanDSend a Private Message to AlanDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please call your caretaker back to get you back on your meds. The cheese is sliding off your cracker and that may help
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

best long term plan is no religion in charge UN only armed troops in bibleland

That's deep thinking. Where is the UN's boot camp ?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

That's deep thinking. Where is the UN's boot camp ?

deep military thinker

UN uses national troops from 120 nations
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:so you claim WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE your god did it

OR RANDOM BS IS THE ONLY VALID EXPLANATION

To be clear... Willie made absolutely no such claim.

But in all honesty, this is exactly what my thought was when I saw that this politician dropped dead.

It should be noted that this is actually the THIRD TIME this has happened in recent history. There was a famous Iranian imam who died while calling for the death of Jews in front of a massive audience. And there was another politician about 5 years ago who also fell dead immediately upon calling for death to Israel in front of politicians within their country. It's taking me too long to look it up since everything is talking about the Turkish PM... so I gave up.

That said, there was also this famous speech by a former Jewish Congressmen just before WW2:
https://forward.com/news/50...ersary-antisemitism/

After his speech and Congress concluded, he was walking back to the house building and suffered a heart attack after the fact. He unfortunately died. It can show that being impassioned while giving a political speech can result in a heart attack, but I'd say the difference is this person did not die at the podium, but died much later in the House building after the fact.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I covered this on the previous page: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../000926-14.html#p546

The answer to this is related to the question: Why does God allow suffering?

God gives us free will, that is to say Freedom, including the freedom to be wrong. That is one gift that separates human society from the very ordered society of ants and bees.

OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS NOT NEAR THE MID-EAST
NOR IS GERMANY NEAR THE BORDER

As with so many other important issues, you know nothing about our southern border. You actually think living in Florida is living in a border state. You are living in a cartoon, Peter Pan.

IF WE ALLOW NO GOD BOTHER FOOLS IN
and only allow in native americans
no problems

You are an ignorant bigot. You are the epitome of what some think of as the stereotypical Floridian. I grew up in Florida and you are an embarrassment.

To bring this back to the topic, the war in the middle east was caused by a gang of ignorant bigots who call themselves Hamas. They claim the land based on ethnicity and reject others based on religion. Does that sound familiar to anyone?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

UN uses national troops from 120 nations

The UN is a joke. They can not conscript armed troops from around the world. Who commands them ? Who pays for their weapons ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock