Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 774 (8521 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-06-2024 07:23 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

IF WE ALLOW NO GOD BOTHER FOOLS IN
and only allow in native americans
no problems

Oh, and by the way, your naive suggestion is self contradictory.

From the Aztecs to the Inuit, and Arizona's own Hopi, the indigenous people of the western hemisphere were very "God bothered".
IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009
By the way, how much do you know about the Navajo-Hopi situation?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopi and Change-ee?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fool
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinse is the epitome of spin, you nailed it!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftists singing "We are the Whirled"

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

rinse is the epitome of spin, you nailed it!

Originally posted by williegoat:

Leftists singing "We are the Whirled"

Nah, no one comes close to the original Spin Master at PFF. He's been working his magic here since 2003.

Originally posted by cliffw Here:

I have never sent a topic into an endless spiral !

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

Ya, right... so sayeth the Master of Spin. Whenever I see your endless string of convoluted comments and queries in a devolving thread, this is how I picture you...

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-15-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2023 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Nah, no one comes close to the original Spin Master at PFF. He's been working his magic here since 2003."

And once again, you don't contribute to the conversation, but talk about everyone in it. It's the craziest thing. It took me a while to realize it, but you've never actually contributed to a conversation here. From the very beginning, it's like you walk into a room and then start making fun of everyone. I bet if I did a search on this forum, I can't find a single post where you're actually discussing the topic, rather... you're discussing the person in it.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2023 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22822 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by cliffw:

The UN is a joke. They can not conscript armed troops from around the world. Who commands them ? Who pays for their weapons ?

The UN was our creation... it was in hopes that we could build a compliant military of "the willing" as we used to say, that could further the goals of democracy around the globe and provide humanitarian aide... without it always having to be U.S. forces.

The problem is, it became corrupted by other powers... and now it hates the United States... but knows it would collapse without us.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2023 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

And once again...

...you're whining about what I choose to post.

I bet if I did a search on this forum, I can't find a single post where you're actually discussing the topic, rather... you're discussing the person in it.

Let's go for it! $100 towards the PFF treasure chest?
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2023 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick is also active in Tech and Chat.
He does a nice job helping others with their problems.

There are a few of us that haunt P&R and also contribute to the rest of the Forum.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2023 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Israeli security officials scored a major intelligence coup in 2018: secret documents that laid out, in intricate detail, what amounted to a private equity fund that Hamas used to finance its operations.

The ledgers, pilfered from the computer of a senior Hamas official, listed assets worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Hamas controlled mining, chicken farming and road building companies in Sudan, twin skyscrapers in the United Arab Emirates, a property developer in Algeria, and a real estate firm listed on the Turkish stock exchange.

The documents, which The New York Times reviewed, were a potential road map for choking off Hamas’s money and thwarting its plans. The agents who obtained the records shared them inside their own government and in Washington.

Nothing happened.

For years, none of the companies named in the ledgers faced sanctions from the United States or Israel. Nobody publicly called out the companies or pressured Turkey, the hub of the financial network, to shut it down.

A Times investigation found that both senior Israeli and American officials failed to prioritize financial intelligence—which they had in hand—showing that tens of millions of dollars flowed from the companies to Hamas at the exact moment that it was buying new weapons and preparing an attack.

That money, American and Israeli officials now say, helped Hamas build up its military infrastructure and helped lay the groundwork for the Oct. 7 attacks.

“Everyone is talking about failures of intelligence on Oct. 7, but no one is talking about the failure to stop the money,” said Udi Levy, a former chief of Mossad’s economic warfare division. “It’s the money—the money—that allowed this.”

At its peak, Israeli and American officials now say, the portfolio had a value of roughly half a billion dollars.

Even after the Treasury Department finally levied sanctions against the network in 2022, records show, Hamas-linked figures were able to obtain millions of dollars by selling shares in a blacklisted company. The Treasury Department now fears that such money flows will allow Hamas to finance its continuing war with Israel and to rebuild when it is over.

“It’s something we are deeply worried about and expect to see given the financial stress Hamas is under,” said Brian Nelson, the Treasury Department’s under secretary for terrorism and financial intelligence. “What we are trying to do is disrupt that.”

That was what Israel’s terrorism-finance investigators hoped to do with their 2018 discovery. But at the top echelons of the Israeli and American governments, officials focused on putting together a series of financial sanctions against Iran. Neither country prioritized Hamas.

Israeli leaders believed that Hamas was more interested in governing than fighting. By the time the agents discovered the ledgers in 2018, the prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was encouraging the government of Qatar to deliver millions of dollars to the Gaza Strip. He gambled that the money would buy stability and peace.

Mr. Levy recalled briefing Mr. Netanyahu personally in 2015 about the Hamas portfolio.

“I can tell you for sure that I talked to him about this,” Mr. Levy said. “But he didn’t care that much about it.”

Mr. Netanyahu’s Mossad chief shut down Mr. Levy’s team, Task Force Harpoon, that focused on disrupting the money flowing to groups including Hamas. . . .

A generous excerpt from a New York Times report, but considerably less than half of the entire text.

Here's a "gift" link, for anyone who wants to see it all:
https://www.nytimes.com/202...34ewX&smid=url-share

"Israel Found the Hamas Money Machine Years Ago. Nobody Turned It Off."
Jo Becker and Justin Scheck for the New York Times; December 16, 2023.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-17-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2023 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The UN was our creation... it was in hopes that we could build a compliant military of "the willing" as we used to say, that could further the goals of democracy around the globe and provide humanitarian aide... without it always having to be U.S. forces.

More than that.

Before the United Nations "the world" created the League of Nations. It espoused the same goal. One World Order. Woodrow Wilson was the brain child who basically created it. Not always a world military for peace force, other concerns included labor conditions, just treatment of native inhabitants, human and drug trafficking, the arms trade, global health, prisoners of war, and protection of minorities in Europe.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2023 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Patrick is also active in Tech and Chat.
He does a nice job helping others with their problems.

There are a few of us that haunt P&R and also contribute to the rest of the Forum.

I know he is, I spend a lot of time in there too... and he helps a lot of people. I'm just saying that if you did a search in this forum ("politics and religion") you probably won't find anything of value. He's like a totally different person here... but I question why he even wastes his time because he never talks about the issues or any aspect of the topic.

Originally posted by cliffw:
More than that.

Before the United Nations "the world" created the League of Nations. It espoused the same goal. One World Order. Woodrow Wilson was the brain child who basically created it. Not always a world military for peace force, other concerns included labor conditions, just treatment of native inhabitants, human and drug trafficking, the arms trade, global health, prisoners of war, and protection of minorities in Europe.

Yeah, I just didn't want to get into the League of Nations because it's done and out. But I don't know if the point of the UN was a one world order, but it's certainly becoming that way. As long as countries believe and support their sovereignty, the UN can't take it away. It's when these countries freely give it up.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2023 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm just saying that if you did a search in this forum ("politics and religion") you probably won't find anything of value.

Hey Todd, we're now in total agreement! I knew you'd eventually relate to how I feel about this sorry sub-section of PFF.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2023 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
... how I feel about this sorry sub-section of PFF.

Everybody has an azzhole.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2024 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Iraq's capital city of Baghdad has been mostly off limits in recent years when it comes to U.S. drone strikes, but earlier today, in Baghdad, the U.S. "droned" a senior operative (and two less senior operatives, for good measure) of an Iran-allied militant group that's being referred to as "Nujaba."

The Nujaba group has allied itself with Hamas and has claimed responsibility for a drone strike in November on a school building in the southern Israeli city of Eilat that fortunately resulted in only a few minor injuries.

Nujaba is part of the Popular Mobilization Forces or "PopMob" that Iraq's national government counts as part of Iraq's national security apparatus.

The killing of the [three Nujaba] operatives prompted calls from Iraqi political parties with links to Iran for the immediate withdrawal of all United States forces from Iraq. There are about 2,500 U.S. forces in Iraq, primarily in bases far from population centers.

Turning to yesterday's particularly gruesome bomb attack in Iran that has claimed at least 84 lives:

Colin P. Clarke, a counterterrorism analyst at the Soufan Group, a security consulting firm based in New York, said he suspected the Islamic State’s Khorasan affiliate, also known as ISIS-K, which is based in Afghanistan, as a likely perpetrator of the attack.

Some Iranian leaders had initially appeared to blame Israel for the attack, stoking fears that the war in Gaza—in which Israel is battling Hamas, a Palestinian ally of Iran—would widen into a regional conflict. But Western officials had cast doubt on that theory, saying that although Israel is believed to have regularly carried out covert operations in Iran, they have typically been targeted operations against specific individuals, Iranian scientists or officials, or strikes to destroy nuclear or weapons facilities.

American officials said that it was unlikely that the Islamic State’s intention was to frame Israel for the bombings or set off a wider war. Instead, it was probably seizing an opportunity to hit an enemy: The Islamic State, a Sunni Islamist group, has long been opposed to Iran, which has a Shiite Islamic government and leads, funds and arms an alliance of Shiite groups across the Middle East.

The mass casualties were inflicted on Iranians who were gathering to show solidarity with the Iranian government and Iran's Revolutionary Guard and foreign-focused Revolutionary Quds Force on the fourth anniversary of the U.S. drone strike that killed Qassim Suleimani on Iraqi soil.

Suleimani was the mastermind behind the creation of the Shia-dominated "axis of resistance," which is a loose alliance of various Shia-led militant groups across the Middle East, including Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Houthis in Yemen.

The dominant Islamic "vibe" for Hamas is Sunni—not Shia—but Hamas has been befriended by Iran because of Hamas' enmity with Israel, in the spirit of the patented "enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy that has long characterized the violence-roiled Middle East.

Now you're up to date.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-04-2024).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2024 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Breaking news: United States and United Kingdom carrying out airstrikes on Houthi sites in Yemen.

Houthi and the Blowfish?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-11-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2024 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The plot thickens. Read the news....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And now the Pakistanis have joined in the fun. I have lost track of how many countries are involved in this "regional skirmish".
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And now the Pakistanis have joined in the fun. I have lost track of how many countries are involved in this "regional skirmish".

No worries! That was just a "tit for tat." Iran struck inside of Pakistan at what Iran claims are Iranian insurgents that hide across the border in Pakistan. Pakistan struck inside of Iran at what Pakistan claims are Pakistani insurgents that hide across the other side of the border, in Iran. So Iran did not strike against the Pakistani government or military, per se... and vice-versa.

I bet you feel better about this already!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:No worries! That was just a "tit for tat." Iran struck inside of Pakistan at what Iran claims are Iranian insurgents that hide across the border in Pakistan. Pakistan struck inside of Iran at what Pakistan claims are Pakistani insurgents that hide across the other side of the border, in Iran. So Iran did not strike against the Pakistani government or military, per se... and vice-versa.

I bet you feel better about this already!

I hadn't heard of this until here, but found this: https://www.cnn.com/2024/01...-intl-hnk/index.html

Interesting, and... although it doesn't specifically mention it, this goes along with my thoughts on how (for the most part) the mostly non-westernized parts of the middle east are still managed by tribes. This group, "Army for Justice" technically represents a group of people who are more or less a tribe of people (note, across both borders) in the area between Pakistan and Iran.

There are similar tribes that exist across the borders between Iraq, Iran, and Turkey... whom all three apparently hate (the name escapes me).

Interesting to note, that these are the last vestiges of the cultural make-up that we also see similarly in the bible... e.g., the 12 Tribes of Israel. I don't know (don't think) if the tribes in question branched off from either of those 12 tribes 1000s of years ago, but every group within the middle East started like that.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are similar tribes that exist across the borders between Iraq, Iran, and Turkey... whom all three [countries] apparently hate. (The name escapes me.)

That would be the Kurdish people, or Kurds.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

That would be the Kurdish people, or Kurds.

Yup... exactly. Thank you, I forgot the name.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beneath the cities, the orcs tunneled their graves deeper, making a stink. Morlocks planning their next attacks, whirring noises made deep underground.
Pumping seawater into the tunnels seemed to upset the creatures, literally flushing them to the surface, into the sunlight where they could be destroyed for the insects they were.
Stomping the bugs
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2024 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Breaking news: United States and United Kingdom carrying out airstrikes on Houthi sites in Yemen.

Houthi and the Blowfish?

The Houthis even existing is Biden's fault. Trump supported Saudi Arabia's invasion to destroy the Houthis and reestablish the legitimate government of Yemen. Biden withdrew US support which forced the Saudis to leave and alloed the Houthis to take over most of the country. Iran gives the Houthis rockets and drones that cost a few thousands dollars and the US shoots them down for a few million dollars.

https://www.bbc.com/news/wo...middle-east-55941588

Thanks Joe. Your leadership here is mind boggling.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2024 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not so naive as to think that I understand the clusterf*ck that is Yemen, or how to make it any better.

I think if I looked into it, I would probably see evidence that Biden had considerable bipartisan support when he decided to stop supporting the Saudi-led military effort in Yemen.

You can find people who say that the Saudis themselves were not unhappy about Biden's decision, because the Saudis themselves were ready to to cut their losses, and they themselves had accepted that continued, low-level conflict with the Houthis was a more palatable circumstance than continuing their military campaign against the Houthis.

"Fact Check" of claim that the Houthis are Biden's fault:

This is a GLIB assertion that is UNSUPPORTABLE.

"Even worse is possible."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-23-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2024 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
The Houthis even existing is Biden's fault.

That is a ridiculous statement.

Based on your logic we can blame the existence of Al-Qaeda on Trump because he was the one who ended our military actions in Afghanistan.

Neither Trump nor Biden are responsible for the Houthis or Al-Qaeda.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2024 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

That is a ridiculous statement.

Based on your logic we can blame the existence of Al-Qaeda on Trump because he was the one who ended our military actions in Afghanistan.

Neither Trump nor Biden are responsible for the Houthis or Al-Qaeda.

Originally posted by BingB:

I don't use inflammatory rhetoric.

I don't use personal insults.

I don't post misinformation.

And I try to make all of my posts relevant to an issue instead of just a petty pissing match like this is turning into.

So I am going to drop it. I don't want to sink to your level.

You have an obvious lack of self-awareness.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More on fumblin', stumblin', mumblin' Joe....

https://www.washingtontimes...-in-dangerous-world/
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18130 posts
Member since May 2004
And then there are our 'friends?' at the UN.....

https://nypost.com/2024/01/...ited-nations-itself/
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2024 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what about the war crimes

we see 120 dead UN workers

with zionist claims 12 were in on the attack

well you killed 120 vs 12 who maybe were

the attack killed 1200 plus

the zionists killed 26,000

20 times the dead

1000 times the wounded or direct home and most other property lost

no proportionate scale in death and destruction

that is a war crime

we see on tv a guy holding a white flag shot and killed

they also killed 3 of their own who excaped

200 journalists/press killed

yesterday they attacked a west bank hospital

are the settler criminals tracked with the same determination

I think NOT

will our zionist supporting members call for shooting them in their beds

I think NOT

a non targeted general attack on a city is a war crime

the zionist plan is a war crime bombing apt buildings to maybe kill a few guilty

while destroying a city with mass death and injury

shooting people holding white flags is a war crime

but we have zero expectation of any real punishment

and that is a war crime

so it goes

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 01-31-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2024 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

20 times the dead

that is a war crime

I think NOT

I think NOT

the zionist plan is a war crime bombing apt buildings to maybe kill a few guilty

and that is a war crime

so it goes

(this should be read to the tune of Gilligan's Island)
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2024 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

20 times the dead

that is a war crime

I think NOT

I think NOT

and that is a war crime

so it goes

Yeah, I'm thinking HAMAS didn't really think their actions through very carefully.

War is, and should be, hell.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2024 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think any state that values one fairytale over an other in a real way

is as wrong as alabama would be to declare only southern baptists can live there
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2024 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, just not going to go there.

Dueling with an unarmed man is just not right nor honorable.

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-31-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2024 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rayb thinks the USA should only allow polytheistic shamanistic religions.

See my post at the top of this page.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rayb thinks the USA should only allow polytheistic shamanistic religions.

See my post at the top of this page.

NO I do not think any religion should ever be allow to make laws

christians get out of the government if you want laws to limit the freedoms of any others
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2024 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO I do not think any religion should ever be allow to make laws

christians get out of the government if you want laws to limit the freedoms of any others

Something to think about......

If every one in the world followed just ten rules, there would be no need for any other rules to be made by governments.

Question.....what are those ten rules?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 20 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock