Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8491 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one more day fellow zombie killers! i was so stoked i picked up a walking dead t-shirt from wally world (walmart) not to long ago i cant wait to see whats in for season 2
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude I can't friggin' wait. I've been anxious all week for it.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad they are playing the entire first season in a row before the premier, looks like a show I would get into, but didn't see last season. That's a smart ploy on AMC's part. Good timing with Breaking Bad just ending too!
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be glued to the set!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not allowed to watch it when anyone else is up. barely got a few full shows but did like it. I tried hulu but never remember to watch it every week.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oiiii!!

That would suck! Fortunately, my wife loves the show too!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bright house on demand has it listed.
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be watching! The Python he carries is one of my favorite parts of that show.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i dunno if im for them breaking season 2 into 2 parts or against it because if they leave me hanging im gonna be like an addict wanting my fix!
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

i dunno if im for them breaking season 2 into 2 parts or against it because if they leave me hanging im gonna be like an addict wanting my fix!

Hi all

HUH? First off, how many shows for this, the 2nd season? and season 3 will pick up from season 2, like normal?

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they are putting out 6 epi's form now till december and then another 6 starting in febuary
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they are putting out 6 epi's form now till december and then another 6 starting in febuary

Curse them then! We will be glued to the couch all Sunday starting around 2pm. We watched last years but the missus missed cpl of episodes. Cant wait, we been glued to AMC anyway what with the old horror flicks they been showing.

We need more zombie killing tho and less dramatic crap. Just thinking about zombie killing makes me wanna go play Black Ops Zombies!

Edit;

LOL

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 10-15-2011).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My DVR is set and waiting.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Curse them then! We will be glued to the couch all Sunday starting around 2pm. We watched last years but the missus missed cpl of episodes. Cant wait, we been glued to AMC anyway what with the old horror flicks they been showing.

We need more zombie killing tho and less dramatic crap. Just thinking about zombie killing makes me wanna go play Black Ops Zombies!

Edit;

LOL

how odd for you to say that as im playing COD zombies right now i got to lvl 16 on the moon just a few minutes ago :-P
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took off from work to watch it,,,,,,,,,,,,,and they are curentley filming Max Brook's novel WORLD WAR Z, One of the stars is Brad Pit,not sure when it will be released..................
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lowered the dish network subscription and no longer have AMC. I had checked on the web and did not find it.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Netflix has the first season streaming if anyone missed it.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sort of and sort of not related, but I stumbled across Pontianak which would sound sort of like Pontiac but mean something completely, completely different. Maybe appropriate considering we are closing in on Halloween....This version

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 10-16-2011).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I usually dont go for ghost, vampire and zombie shows and movies. I watched the first episode by accident and liked it and watched ever since. Nice it got brought back, nothing is usually on Sunday nites. Only similar show I like at all is Vampire Diaries and I first started watching it because of the hotties.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my tv is set to record and im ready for more zombie blastin!

*runs off to go play L4D2"...
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is the first season only 6 episodes?
PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Why is the first season only 6 episodes?

I think it was originally supposed to be a mini series.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 1/2 hours to go!!!!!!
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2 1/2 hours to go!!!!!!

On episode 4 so far. Decent enough I guess.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this the same TV show where in the very first episode, they flipped and destroyed a 1969 Carousel Red Pontiac GTO with the 455?

I got ahold of the director's e-mail address, and told him he was a **** -head for destroying the car. He told me he was sorry, but that the car is now immortal in television.

I didn't respond back.

------------------
Todd

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Half an hour! Can't wait!

And yeah, I was pissed about that too. My gf told me to stfu and calm down because I yelling at the TV. =/
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just finished the 1st season. I don't think it is nearly as great as you guys are putting on. I am going to watch tonight, hopefully it will be entertaining.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Is this the same TV show where in the very first episode, they flipped and destroyed a 1969 Carousel Red Pontiac GTO with the 455?

I got ahold of the director's e-mail address, and told him he was a **** -head for destroying the car. He told me he was sorry, but that the car is now immortal in television.

I didn't respond back.

Watch it again. The GTO was used in the chase scenes, but not in the wreck. The wrecked one was a clone (LeMans).....a pretty rough looking one at that.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AND THE KID GETS SHOT!!!!! i bet it was the old man....
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
45 min worth of commercials.....

I did like the part where they referenced Jebus as a zombie, that was funny.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Now here comes the nasty part..."
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AND THE KID GETS SHOT!!!!! i bet it was the old man....

Dude spoiler? Lol

I shot J.R.!

Edit; typo

Edit again: It was the crossbow guys brother? The one handed bandit?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 10-16-2011).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great first show. Can't believe the girl wasn't resolved by the end. My heart was racing for her! And then the other kid at the end! Wow!
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude spoiler? Lol

I shot J.R.!

Edit; typo

lol sorry i get over excited but what kid and what old dude youll have to watch to find out

[This message has been edited by Niterrorz (edited 10-16-2011).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very good episode can't wait until next sunday.

what did the doctor say to Rick when they were leaving the CDC?
Rick was about say over the walkie talkie but didn't.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in Maine theres a popular hunters expression, "If it's brown it's down". The damm kids wearing a tan colored leather jacket in the woods? His fault!

BTW, during one of the credits I swear I saw the last name Fierro! No b.s. Was 2 r's....

Edit: Yes I was right IMDB says Adam Fierro co-produced!!!

www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/fullcredits

Wow! Coincedence? I dont think so...

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 10-17-2011).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone see the talk show afterwards?

I am a fan of Chris Hardwick, but now I know why there are now 30 minute talk shows..

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 10-17-2011).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

very good episode can't wait until next sunday.

what did the doctor say to Rick when they were leaving the CDC?
Rick was about say over the walkie talkie but didn't.

"Your wife is pregnant"
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2011 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude spoiler? Lol

I shot J.R.!

Edit; typo

Previews for next week show them bringing the kid to a house of survivors, so I bet that a resident of the house shot the buck and the bullet passed through to the kid.

Also, they show the girl back with her family. So she is ok. Probably at the house eating PB&J.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2011 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man when they dissected that zombie in the forest to search his guts to make sure he didnt eat the little girl.. Ick!.. lol.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock