Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8491 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Old tank.
Should have been an Abram's.

Crazy episode.

I hope the GOV is dead. Not because I want him dead but it would be so stupid if he survived a knife would to the chest. The gun shot to the head is inconclusive.

Who thinks this is normal behavior for people?
Will people,ordinary people fall in line behind a guy like the Gov?
I think yes for the most part, but I also think there are enough people that would be on board just up until they shoot him in the back of the head.

Aside for a select few people have a need to follow someone else or be a loner.... in a state of walking dead... yea I think civilized society would break down into a kill or be killed world.

IP: Logged
G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the next antagonist(s), just from what has been seen throughout the show, there is still at least one other group out there locally that could step up (the group that hit the camp in the last episode) and I don't think it was ever revealed whether the guys that Rick, Herschel and Glen shot it out with in the bar during Season 2 were part of the Woodbury group or not.

Really liked Herschel, sad to see him go and in the way that he did. Maybe we'll get to see him in flashback or one of the girls will go crazy and start seeing visions of him from time to time.

Gary
Uaana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally a decent ep.. The only thing that annoyed me was our plucky little band has the marksman skills of a rejected Stormtrooper.
Seriously.. the Gov's guys had to cross 100-150 yards of flat open ground.

The tank with at least one tanker commanding? Why wasn't the coax and commanders gun put into play? Why was the main gun firing at non essential targets?
sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Finally a decent ep.. The only thing that annoyed me was our plucky little band has the marksman skills of a rejected Stormtrooper.
Seriously.. the Gov's guys had to cross 100-150 yards of flat open ground.

The tank with at least one tanker commanding? Why wasn't the coax and commanders gun put into play? Why was the main gun firing at non essential targets?

Poor aimed shots is a thing purposely done in movies and shows, it adds more action and runtime, if all rounds hit their mark then it would be a pretty short battle. But yeah the little 8 year old girl was the only one with effective shots, kind of sad.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sco77:

Not really, I was hoping he <the Governor> would have a more slow suffering death like people he has killed.

Yeah. I wanted the Zombies eating him alive.

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I don't think the governor is dead....

That girls hand was awfully shakey when she shot him...

IF she missed - I got my wish.
He was in no condition to jump up and run away from them.

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-04-2013).]

sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Starting now...

------------------
98 GTP - Some mods

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
those commercials were great, To bad they kept getting interrupted by those short segments of the walking dead.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Commercials? The episode I downloaded didn't have any.

(And it was the same length as the other episodes as far as I saw.)

I think it's starting to get really good, there are some things I wish had happened differently, but sometimes reality kinda sucks like that. I wonder what the scientist guy knows that's "Top Secret"

Brad
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Classified in that world? Jenner only whispered the truth to Rick and he was up there. Military? Yea, right. What's the group going to do, post it on Facebook?
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Classified in that world? Jenner only whispered the truth to Rick and he was up there. Military? Yea, right. What's the group going to do, post it on Facebook?

That's what I was thinking, when he said "It's Classified" (probably loosely quoted), I went "WTF", that made no sense, as a matter of fact was I on the receiving end of that situation just hearing those words would be grounds for a butt whupping. The guy holds the key to fixing a world problem, and wont tell everyone? What happens if he dies? The only way to do that in that situation is to have multiple groups of people with the information, all heading to Washington (or wherever) and telling everyone they meet along the way the stuff they know. Put up billboards, have it playing on a loudspeaker (well, probably not that), do everything to spread the word, otherwise you are just doing it for power, not the human race.

Brad
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, read it as a weak, twerp who was using those who didn't "Get it"

"Keep me alive I've got the answer"

The Sgt.. (God I hate Hollywood) is a simplistic moron who will only follow the mission.

Sorry this is starting to get moronic.. Hoochie girl in mid riff top and hoocie shorts?

Really.. they're zombies not supernatural, tech advanced alien invaders.. Put on some firefighter bunker gear, a little tac armor and lets get into the scrum.

And for the love of god, Get hair cuts and start getting new clothes!! It borders on moronic.. you're only asking for more issues by not being clean.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Sorry, read it as a weak, twerp who was using those who didn't "Get it"

"Keep me alive I've got the answer"

The Sgt.. (God I hate Hollywood) is a simplistic moron who will only follow the mission.

Sorry this is starting to get moronic.. Hoochie girl in mid riff top and hoocie shorts?

Really.. they're zombies not supernatural, tech advanced alien invaders.. Put on some firefighter bunker gear, a little tac armor and lets get into the scrum.

And for the love of god, Get hair cuts and start getting new clothes!! It borders on moronic.. you're only asking for more issues by not being clean.

I agree, except there should be more hoochie shorts.

Brad
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know they need to make it exciting but I honestly don't think it would be hard to make it realistic.

There are millions of zombies. Not going to run out anytime soon. Better shooting add more zombies.

Why are supplies so hard to find. Zombies cant use a can opener and most everybosy is dead?

How come they are not driving the best vehicles , some kick ass moter homes?

Are there no tractors anywhere to be found?

I think adding true elements would make it so much better.

Did home depot run out of cyclone fence?
Does no one know how to weld?
If you were them wouldn't you look on a map and find a natural power source like a solar farm or a dam?

I love the show but I am getting annoyed at some stuff?

Thank god Darrel lost that POS bike.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know they need to make it exciting but I honestly don't think it would be hard to make it realistic.

There are millions of zombies. Not going to run out anytime soon. Better shooting add more zombies.

Why are supplies so hard to find. Zombies cant use a can opener and most everybosy is dead?

How come they are not driving the best vehicles , some kick ass moter homes?

Are there no tractors anywhere to be found?

I think adding true elements would make it so much better.

Did home depot run out of cyclone fence?
Does no one know how to weld?
If you were them wouldn't you look on a map and find a natural power source like a solar farm or a dam?

I love the show but I am getting annoyed at some stuff?

Thank god Darrel lost that POS bike.

QFT!

Go back to the prison. Food is growing there. There's a finite number of walkers in the grounds. Take a bus and block the entrance. Make all the walkers pets - cut off arms and jaw. Put them between the fences. Dig 2 deep ditches on the outside of the fence. Over time the area can be expanded for more people, or unknown people in seclusion areas, and more crops. Or go to an existing farm with a windmill and water. I'm sure there's solar cells in those big box stores. Canned food and fuel must be starting to go bad.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I agree, except there should be more hoochie shorts.

Brad

I agree but there should be more hoochie shorts!!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree but there should be more hoochie shorts!!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not gonna lie I cried like a baby after this week's episode.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 03-16-2014).]

sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really good episode, they never fail at shock factor... Carol is one of my factor characters now, a lot of character development there, and a great actress.

------------------
98 GTP - Some mods

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Not gonna lie I cried like a baby after this week's episode.

WTF? It just be Zombies! I have not seen it yet. Now I'm worried.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF? It just be Zombies! I have not seen it yet. Now I'm worried.

Ok , now I have seen it.

**** this show.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok , now I have seen it.

**** this show.

It was intense. Honestly didn't expect that at all. They really threw one at us.
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW... people are scarier than walkers. It took a while to realize the burning was the house Daryl and Beth burnt. Everyone is just a few miles apart and I think most will meet up before they get to Terminus.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just look at the flowers...
We all knew this was coming, that girl wasn't all there, feeding the walkers, naming them, killing small animals, almost suffocating the baby, and finally what she did last night. She could not be with other people anymore.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 03-17-2014).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They had motorhomes a few seasons back. Id think the bigger issue is no gas...it long went bad if you found any in abandoned cars or stations. Maybe if they had diesel motorhomes it would have been better.

This episode addresses a new issue...which is worse dead zombies or preteen psycho girls....
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

This episode addresses a new issue...which is worse dead zombies or preteen psycho girls....

yes
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

They had motorhomes a few seasons back. Id think the bigger issue is no gas...it long went bad if you found any in abandoned cars or stations. Maybe if they had diesel motorhomes it would have been better.

I'm a little behind because I have to download and watch when I have time, but the last episode was really depressing. I wonder what Terminus really is.

Brad
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I wonder what Terminus really is.

Brad

Well, The name isn't exactly inviting.

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be honest. I teared up a little there.

Brad
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Terminus is a cult. If you don't agree with their philosophy, you get fed to walkers.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think Terminus is a cult. If you don't agree with their philosophy, you get fed to walkers.

Terminus has scared me sense it was first brought up.

Now they walk up,no locks on gate, no body in sight,let's make you a plate and get settled in? WTF?

I'm good thanks I'll be heading the other direction. Bad vibes.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to admit it but I just watched this for the first time last night and I loved it.
That figures right before the end of the season.
I guess I have some catching up to do.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Terminus has scared me sense it was first brought up.

Now they walk up,no locks on gate, no body in sight,let's make you a plate and get settled in? WTF?

I'm good thanks I'll be heading the other direction. Bad vibes.

I got the same bad vibe, but that means it was probably meant to be that way.

There has to be a large number of people, or there wouldn't be signs everywhere. Perhaps it's like some RPG's where the people will be "isolated" until they reach a certain level of trust.

Brad
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I hate to admit it but I just watched this for the first time last night and I loved it.
That figures right before the end of the season.
I guess I have some catching up to do.

Marathon this weekend. Watch the whole season in one seating. Feel like them after, don't bathe, get little sleep...
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Marathon this weekend. Watch the whole season in one seating. Feel like them after, don't bathe, get little sleep...

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome episode! I can not wait for the next season! Though that last line was a lot less climactic than I was thinking it was gonna be with that lead up lol.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cannibals... Enough said,
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cannibals don't spit out their food.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That better not be a spoiler.

I was thinking maybe they pack the 'Survivors' in induced comas so they don't consume so much and stay safe.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Possible spoilers in this post.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 03-30-2014).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cannibals don't spit out their food.

I mean the people at terminus. They weren't shooting to kill them they herded them to a point in the complex where they caged them and powdered milk is enough to keep someone alive and kicking for when they will eventually become a meal, terminus is a bunch of cannibals.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock