Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8491 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

What? Really? We thought it was pretty good. What do they want? Lead characters dying on the season opener?

Plus they have a new pathogen.

Well, I can't disagree with them. It was the whole roof thing. It was just unrealistic how it all happened, but hey I don't mind

I especially liked what they did with Daryl and Rick. Very very good and realistic character development for the lapse of time we missed, and it's what I wanted. Carl is going in a direction I didn't expect, and I like that as well.
IP: Logged
1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They explained the theory behind the roof on Talking Dead... it was wet and rotten and damaged from the helicopter, and when they got too close to where the helicopter crashed... then bam... raining zombies....

Who is hoping that the pig comes back as a zombie? Did you notice the two different pigs were dead?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1985FieroGT:

They explained the theory behind the roof on Talking Dead... it was wet and rotten and damaged from the helicopter, and when they got too close to where the helicopter crashed... then bam... raining zombies....

Who is hoping that the pig comes back as a zombie? Did you notice the two different pigs were dead?

Pigs are dead and not zombied so maybe if they breed the pigs and get on that gets sick but doesn't die it could be used as an immunity drug.

They made a point of showing the water in the barrel first thing in the show and in the shower.

Sup with the buried gun that looks like it just needs to be wiped off. That thing should be in fairly bad shape by now.

How come the only guy that can kill more than one zombie a minute get eaten? WTF? He was like Blam blam blam blam . Everybody else is trying to have a staring contest with them.

I like the kid. He stone cold straight! The girls not so much. This must be a set up for some future horror. I can't wait.

I usually wait for the season to be over before I watch. I just have a zombie fest all at once. Get a bunch of chicken wings and pretend to be a hungry Zombie! Gross!
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Well, I can't disagree with them. It was the whole roof thing. It was just unrealistic how it all happened, but hey I don't mind

I especially liked what they did with Daryl and Rick. Very very good and realistic character development for the lapse of time we missed, and it's what I wanted. Carl is going in a direction I didn't expect, and I like that as well.

So in the ZOMBIE show you have a problem with the science of how a roof collapsed?
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:

So in the ZOMBIE show you have a problem with the science of how a roof collapsed?

Ha

I enjoyed the first episode, it sucks not having AMC but I can still catch the episodes as early as the night they come out. For some reason the girl Beth was reminding me a lot of Luna from the Harry Potter movies haha. I thought they did a great job showing how things have changed during the viewers absence. I like how after Beth learned that the kid died, she just flipped the work accident sign back to zero, it really gets you into their state of mind that much more.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who else agrees the governor has lost his edge..... I must say I really liked the song at the beginning of the episode tonight
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Who else agrees the governor has lost his edge..... I must say I really liked the song at the beginning of the episode tonight

That guy is a whack spagoodle. They made it out like he was working out his problems but That dude is supposed to be cracked.

Once a whack spagoodle always a whack spagoodle I say.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
That guy is a whack spagoodle. They made it out like he was working out his problems but That dude is supposed to be cracked.

Once a whack spagoodle always a whack spagoodle I say.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens with him, I'm willing to be he is bringing those girls to the prison and his old running mate becomes the bag guy in his place.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Idk about his intentions, but what I do know is that I wish we could have like.. a few minutes each episode of the main gang. Looks like next episode is also heavily on the Governor, and while I like the character, I am hoping he dies in this season so he doesn't start spanning multiple seasons.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 11-19-2013).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2013 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The gov'ner lost it long ago when he built his tanks.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think the Governor has lost it at all. He might not have cared for a little while, but once he found his new suckers family he had a plan. I think he had a plan as soon as he saw the girl in the window. The guy is an evil genius, and everything he does is calculated.

I'm curious about what plan he has hatched.

The show is almost blatantly pointing out that the water supply is tainted, and it very likely is very bad since I see nobody using filtration of any type. "Things" dying in and around the water source alone would be enough for me to boil everything, let alone the contaminates seeping into the supply from everywhere else.

Brad
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I don't think the Governor has lost it at all. He might not have cared for a little while, but once he found his new suckers family he had a plan. I think he had a plan as soon as he saw the girl in the window. The guy is an evil genius, and everything he does is calculated.

I'm curious about what plan he has hatched.

The show is almost blatantly pointing out that the water supply is tainted, and it very likely is very bad since I see nobody using filtration of any type. "Things" dying in and around the water source alone would be enough for me to boil everything, let alone the contaminates seeping into the supply from everywhere else.

Brad

I'm interested in seeing how it works out, I think he is trying to take these girls to the prison to get them to safety But I think his partner is going to take his place as the bad guy.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe the Gov killed dudes brother and then takes orders from him!!!

NO WAY!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I can't believe the Gov killed dudes brother and then takes orders from him!!!

NO WAY!

This is getting interesting.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Rick, Michonne, Hershel and Tyreese will survive. Maybe Daryl and Maggie and Glen will make it but the odds don't look good. I think Carl won't make it. A few townies will die. On the other side, Tara or her beau will go.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What stinks is that we don't have TV here, so I have to wait to DL the show.

Brad
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, count the separated people:

Click to show

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 12-01-2013).]

sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that episode was the most intense moments I have ever seen in any show I ever watched.

Click to show

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

[This message has been edited by sco77 (edited 12-01-2013).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show was delayed 10-15 minutes. In the middle of a scene, it cut into Talking Dead with Hershel on the couch and Chris Hardwick saying he died. Last thing I saw was Daryl handing the guns out, the kids wanting to fight, Rick trying to share the prison.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We did not see baby kickass or the Gov actually die.....
I am betting both will make another return.
PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

We did not see baby kickass or the Gov actually die.....
I am betting both will make another return.

The Gov died lol. They did it pretty definitively. He ain't coming back.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

theBDub

9691 posts
Member since May 2010

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

The show was delayed 10-15 minutes. In the middle of a scene, it cut into Talking Dead with Hershel on the couch and Chris Hardwick saying he died. Last thing I saw was Daryl handing the guns out, the kids wanting to fight, Rick trying to share the prison.

Dang man! That sucks!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speed round....

Little Kick Ass Vs. The Gov.

Zombie rules. Three rounds. "Get over here"!!

Who wins?

Epic episode. Sad about Hershel. Glad to see his rhetoric has passed on.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think the governor is dead....

That girls hand was awfully shakey when she shot him and you would think the governors death would be something extravagant, Not a woman shooting him and a momentary black out...

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 12-02-2013).]

sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think the governor is dead....

That girls hand was awfully shakey when she shot him and you would think the governors death would be something extravagant, Not a woman shooting him and a momentary black out...

Wouldn't really matter, Michonne's sword to the center of the chest already did him in, that shot was just to speed things up, also there would be no escape the walkers coming in. If he somehow survived then I'd have to call BS.

------------------
98 GTP - Some mods

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, from watching Talking Dead last night.. Yes, the Gov really is dead and gone. The author said so. He said he wanted to make his death as anti climatic as possible, since he was a bad guy.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Odd that it was the FIRST time since they've been in the prison that they didn't have and Zombies around the fences
long enough for the Governor and his group to drive noisy trucks and the tank up to the prison and surprise them.

If the Governor's group had seen the 4 kids + baby they may have backed off when Rick invited them to join.

It was a great episode. I certainly didn't anticipate Hershel getting killed.
Governor proved he had the "MY WAY - all or nothing attitude".
Carl could have dropped the Governor when he did the back swing with the sword.

Rest in Peace Hershel.
Rot in Hell Governor.

PS - Did Lily shoot the Governor because she was pissed at him, or because she wanted to save him from being eaten by the Zombies??

Episode summary http://entertainment.time.c...-watch-too-far-gone/

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 12-02-2013).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

PS - Did Lily shoot the Governor because she was pissed at him, or because she wanted to save him from being eaten by the Zombies??

Episode summary http://entertainment.time.c...-watch-too-far-gone/

With that look on her face.... It was hatred!
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

With that look on her face.... It was hatred!

Hell hath no fury...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sco77:

Wouldn't really matter, Michonne's sword to the center of the chest already did him in, that shot was just to speed things up, also there would be no escape the walkers coming in. If he somehow survived then I'd have to call BS.

True but You know how they do things... smoke and mirrors and low and behold 2 seasons from now or so we might see him again. His character was one tough SOB and I really think they might be playing his death up for the shock and awe when he shows back up.

PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

True but You know how they do things... smoke and mirrors and low and behold 2 seasons from now or so we might see him again. His character was one tough SOB and I really think they might be playing his death up for the shock and awe when he shows back up.

This was the feeling I had... Until the Comic creator said on Talking Dead.. That he was indeed dead.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just finished watching the rest.

Didn't matter how shaky her hands were, she was too close to miss. The next question is who will be the next baddy.

I wonder if they had a plan on where to meet up, I'm sure they did. The problem is the extra walkers in the woods.

February won't come soon enough...
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well that escalated quickly
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old tank.
Should have been an Abram's.

Crazy episode.

I hope the GOV is dead. Not because I want him dead but it would be so stupid if he survived a knife would to the chest. The gun shot to the head is inconclusive.

Who thinks this is normal behavior for people?
Will people,ordinary people fall in line behind a guy like the Gov?
I think yes for the most part, but I also think there are enough people that would be on board just up until they shoot him in the back of the head.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like non-dramatic deaths. Make it fast and real. Make us continuously think about how fast it went and how we don't always get last words. I loved that death.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doh

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 12-02-2013).]

sco77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I like non-dramatic deaths. Make it fast and real. Make us continuously think about how fast it went and how we don't always get last words. I loved that death.

Not really, I was hoping he would have a more slow suffering death like people he has killed.

------------------
98 GTP - Some mods

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Just finished watching the rest.

Didn't matter how shaky her hands were, she was too close to miss. The next question is who will be the next baddy..

It if continues to pull from the comics for structure.. Then it will be a gang that runs Washington DC. However.... They have strayed pretty far from that story arc also.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just finished watching last nights episode. OMFG!!! that was was eff'n awesome.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock