Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8490 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:

What is the black guys name? Does he even have a name?

IP: Logged
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

What is the black guys name? Does he even have a name?

T-Dog (Dawg? Not sure on the spelling...)
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not read most of this thread because of left and right spoilers you guys have thrown out. I REALLY want to watch this, but i don't have cable or any way to see AMC.. so its either get the DVDs or hope they take their heads out of their butts soon and put it on Hulu.

Always have been a big zombie genre fan, although Zombieland was a bitter disappointment.. the opening credits had more action than the rest of the movie. My favorite zombie movie of all time?
Redneck Zombies.

Great satire.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 03-19-2012).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
normally i keep this thread pretty updated but ive been slacking off latly! heres a nice update to our favorite zombie show!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-t...nd-more--video-.html
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to be thourghly pissed if Dish network and AMC don't come to some sort of comprise, soon! Will have to switch DirectTV if they don't can't miss the best show on TV.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Season 2 on Bluray and season 3 starts Oct. 14th! Whose ready? I heart zombies!
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've signed up for their emails and they've started to come more frequently.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeahhh! Zomb-bags are back!
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
36 hours of Walking Dead on AMC in Canada.

Started 8:00am Saturday morning and runs right up to Season 3 premiere Sunday Night.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think Click to show dies....... i mean after that? the person has to, it was a good episode though. what about the Click to show ? i wonder where they will go with that.

[This message has been edited by Niterrorz (edited 10-14-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

i think Click to show dies....... i mean after that? the person has to, it was a good episode though. what about the Click to show ? i wonder where they will go with that.

I figured someone would this episode... Honestly though I bet they'll find a way to Click to show because this is the first time they've Click to show. I was saddened that we didn't see more of Click to show but oh well.

Click to show won't want Click to show and will try to kick them out.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you find your cell yet?
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

I have not read most of this thread because of left and right spoilers you guys have thrown out. I REALLY want to watch this, but i don't have cable or any way to see AMC.. so its either get the DVDs or hope they take their heads out of their butts soon and put it on Hulu.

Always have been a big zombie genre fan, although Zombieland was a bitter disappointment.. the opening credits had more action than the rest of the movie. My favorite zombie movie of all time?
Redneck Zombies.

Great satire.

Redneck Zombies - Ahh, the old Troma films....how I miss them so...

I agree - this season is going to get pretty interesting pretty quick. New episode tomorrow - hopefully, I'll get all the work I wanted to do to the Turbo T done quick enough to catch the show.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As long as Hershal stays alive, he shouldn't have any problems, except for limping. We haven't met the Governor yet. I'm sure Rick and him will have strong willed clashes, especially with Hershal healing and the baby. The Gov might find fresh hands helpful but to what extent will Rick allow someone else take control of his group? Andrea and Michonne are being forced in the direction of the prison by the herd. I wonder what the gov thinks about that.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone here (besides myself) been playing The Walking Dead video game? I'ts really fantastic.. The story and characters are really great.. It's similar too the show, just different people in a different area trying to survive. Its an Adventura game style format, its made by Tell Tale games.. Its 5 episodes long, the first 4 are out now, each episode is about 3 hours long. You develop relationships with the other characters of your group, but your decisions will effect out they see and act towards you as well, and choices you make in one episode will follow you into the next ones. You play a guy named Lee, and at the start you find a little 9 year old girl names Clementine (her parents are dead) and you spend the game basically taking care of her, trying to surive with your group you eventually form.. I actually got pretty choked up during episode 3, i wont say why, but if you decide to play the game you will understand (poor little Duck!).. Its got great writing, and can really get into your emotions, something a game has never really done before (for me at least)..

Highly recommended.. You can get it on Steam.. If you get the "season pass" you get all 5 episodes for $20, and they get downloaded automatically when they get released. Or you can pay $5 per episode. Of course 4 of them are already out, so now would be a great time too dive in, you can get through most of the season right away, then the final episode comes out at the end of next month..
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Has anyone here (besides myself) been playing The Walking Dead video game? I'ts really fantastic.. The story and characters are really great.. It's similar too the show, just different people in a different area trying to survive. Its an Adventura game style format, its made by Tell Tale games.. Its 5 episodes long, the first 4 are out now, each episode is about 3 hours long. You develop relationships with the other characters of your group, but your decisions will effect out they see and act towards you as well, and choices you make in one episode will follow you into the next ones. You play a guy named Lee, and at the start you find a little 9 year old girl names Clementine (her parents are dead) and you spend the game basically taking care of her, trying to surive with your group you eventually form.. I actually got pretty choked up during episode 3, i wont say why, but if you decide to play the game you will understand (poor little Duck!).. Its got great writing, and can really get into your emotions, something a game has never really done before (for me at least)..

Highly recommended.. You can get it on Steam.. If you get the "season pass" you get all 5 episodes for $20, and they get downloaded automatically when they get released. Or you can pay $5 per episode. Of course 4 of them are already out, so now would be a great time too dive in, you can get through most of the season right away, then the final episode comes out at the end of next month..

I played the first chapter at a friends house. Rescued the little girl and helped the guys move the cars n what-not. Thats about as far as I got
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

I played the first chapter at a friends house. Rescued the little girl and helped the guys move the cars n what-not. Thats about as far as I got

Oh you should defintatly keep going man, thats just the very start of the story.. If you love the show, you will love the game..
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to keep going. One problem - the only person I know who A. owns the only PS3 out of all my friends within an hour drive and B. has the game, works 3 jobs now to support his girlfriend who works part-time and parties full time.... >_> Eventually, I'll stop doin the poor Fiero/Grand National/Typhoon owner thing and get a PS3 :P
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

I want to keep going. One problem - the only person I know who A. owns the only PS3 out of all my friends within an hour drive and B. has the game, works 3 jobs now to support his girlfriend who works part-time and parties full time.... >_> Eventually, I'll stop doin the poor Fiero/Grand National/Typhoon owner thing and get a PS3 :P

lol.. Or if you got a spare $20, you can get it for your PC.. Just download Steam (its free), and your can get the game through it..

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had spare 20 Id be eating all this week instead of till wednesday. Soon as things turn around Im gettin it for PC - along with Magika.
PFF
System Bot
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone ever play this DAY Z game?

http://dayzmod.com/?About
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id love to try it.. But its a mod for some other game that i don't have.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMFG! that just scared the **** outta me! DAMN YOU HERSHAL!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

OMFG! that just scared the **** outta me! DAMN YOU HERSHAL!

Heh......got me too.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is definitely my favorite season so far.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

This is definitely my favorite season so far.

Are you saying that just from the preview of next weeks episode?

Not saying tonight's wasn't great, but it looks like the Michonne plot is about to take off, and that should be awesome.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, this episode sure has me STUMPED!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The record with live people isn't good. 2 in the bar, 1 on the street, the prisoners and who knows when those other 2 will be back in the story.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Man, this episode sure has me STUMPED!

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Are you saying that just from the preview of next weeks episode?

Not saying tonight's wasn't great, but it looks like the Michonne plot is about to take off, and that should be awesome.

Yeah the combination of what has already happened with the Ricktatorship and what little I've seen of the Governor and Michonne.

I love the development of the characters that happened in the few months that we missed and what direction that group has gone. I haven't been this excited about the next week of a TV show since Lost.
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoiler for those who didn't watch "Talking Dead". Click to show
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Spoiler for those who didn't watch "Talking Dead". Click to show

You didn't have to wait, he was on the preview for the next episode if you watched it closely enough. It was a quick shot.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

You didn't have to wait, he was on the preview for the next episode if you watched it closely enough. It was a quick shot.

Hmmm....I must've missed it/wasn't paying close enough attention.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess y'all felt about as strongly about this past episode as I did.

I missed the Ricktatorship. Let's hope that now that we've had two solid episodes of each exclusively that we can get some episodes that jump back and forth. I didn't like being in the town that long.

Also, saw this picture and found it funny. I'll hide it because NSFW language.

Click to show
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't read the whole thread but...anyone else expecting the baby to eitehr come out a zombie or be immune to the "disease"? I'd guess they'll go one way or the other, otherwise why bother having her pregnant? Shock factor or hope factor...
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

I haven't read the whole thread but...anyone else expecting the baby to eitehr come out a zombie or be immune to the "disease"? I'd guess they'll go one way or the other, otherwise why bother having her pregnant? Shock factor or hope factor...

Lets just say that in the comics this wasn't the case. Love this show and for the record there are some cool things popping up in zombie culture now. Google the zombie squad when you get a chance to see some fun stuff.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Lets just say that in the comics this wasn't the case. Love this show and for the record there are some cool things popping up in zombie culture now. Google the zombie squad when you get a chance to see some fun stuff.

Haven't read 'em (obviously). They sticking anything close to the comic story?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe the baby will be alive. The question is will the placenta prevent the baby from being infected or when it's born there's something that will infect it, through air or water or food. Is the initial strain that caused the disease dead and only through biting can the disease be passed?

Watching previews of next week I wonder if the horns from the prison can be heard in Woodbury?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Haven't read 'em (obviously). They sticking anything close to the comic story?

Haven't read them either. http://www.amctv.com/talkin...segment-talking-dead 2:35 Glen Mazarra said they use the book as a treasure chest and pick and choose what they use.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 10-31-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock