Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8491 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I swear if they keep dragging this "finding this little girl " crap out its gona be the death of this series.. Same thing with the last season.. They started out great than it boiled down to nothing but boring talk with some action clips.
IP: Logged
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have to agree this is dragging to far out. the same thing happened to star trek enterprise with them going to find the zindi....a whole season later it was over lets hope this find th egirl thing ends next episode
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think they'll find her until next year. They'll get to the bottom of Herschel barn find then girl will magically appear then they move on til next season. If they're splitting like everyone suspects next sunday's show is the sixth one which will the cliff hanger. Just my .02¢

Edit: a coworker told me that there are 7 episodes then have a break until sweeps and return for the remander of 6 episodes.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 11-14-2011).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
boy that "well zombie" was pretty nasty, eh?!

yes - it would be nice to see the show take a direction. the "run/scavenge" junk wont last much longer
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i didnt think she would tell rick about sleeping with shane but im glad shane and that other woman finally got it on.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if I'll be watching again. Dragging out the girl thing is just crap.

The comics were fantastic but the show is being your typical "hollywood".
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Not sure if I'll be watching again. Dragging out the girl thing is just crap.

The comics were fantastic but the show is being your typical "hollywood".

I wish people would stop comparing them to the comics.

They are totally different and the story has deviated in some of the most basic ways. They are not the same.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know. I liked the comic. Not liking the second season so far.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is the problem with books and movies tho. youll never be able to put everything from text into a show. one of my favorite movies is Sphere and i didnt even know that micheal chriton wrote a book about it but i totally love the movie. when i found out about the book i though tit was 10X more epic than the movie but seeing the movie set the par so the book was way better but the movie is still damn good. now you do it the other way your only setting yourself up for disappointment. always see the movies first then read what was written IMO. ill be checking out the comics after the series is wrapped up.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This season sucks
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:
now you do it the other way your only setting yourself up for disappointment. always see the movies first then read what was written IMO. ill be checking out the comics after the series is wrapped up.

I like this sentiment. I did this with Jurassic Park. Mostly because I doubt I could have read Crichton when I was only 3 years old, but none-the-less those movies were great, but I like the way his books allow me to imagine the world and characters myself. (Though Goldbloom will always be Dr. Ian Malcolm in my mind.)
PFF
System Bot
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I like this sentiment. I did this with Jurassic Park. Mostly because I doubt I could have read Crichton when I was only 3 years old, but none-the-less those movies were great, but I like the way his books allow me to imagine the world and characters myself. (Though Goldbloom will always be Dr. Ian Malcolm in my mind.)

i know i did the same thing, long story short when i found out chrichton wrote sphere and jurassic park i started reading all of his books and they are epic! jeff goldbloom is such a fitting person for that role, i fully enjoyed reading the lost world which was WAAYYYY better and different from the movie.
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Ya know, apocolyptic movies are one of my favorite of stories today... The only thing that bothers me really is that noone ever trades up their vehicles, lol...... Why drive around in an RV that'll break down every road trip when they could have stopped by a dealership and got a brand new one..... I guess running for your life makes you not think.....

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Ya know, apocolyptic movies are one of my favorite of stories today... The only thing that bothers me really is that noone ever trades up their vehicles, lol...... Why drive around in an RV that'll break down every road trip when they could have stopped by a dealership and got a brand new one..... I guess running for your life makes you not think.....

I agree.. It would be a new RV and all new 4x4 trucks that will haul a good size load if needed.. Maybe a plow or front end loader for road clearing/zombie plowing.

Also, why bother tenting over and over.. that could get old quick when they could do all RVs. ATVS for scouting the areas.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

I know exactley why... its because it would be easier to fix in a break down situation if a newer car goes down you need all kinds of computers and special tools to fix it.. an older jeep goes down all you need is a properly equipped tool box. Now If it were me in that situation. I'd have a big rig... 1 being that if you get one with 2 big fuel tanks you can easley make it 1/4 way across the country before needing fuel you can fortify it pretty well and you can easily push your way through a crowd with it. Another nice feature of it would be to haul a tank behind you full of fuel and you could easley drive a few weeks without fueling up.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was thinking the same thing like why not ahve better vehicles and such but you have to think altho RV's can go pretty far before fueling how availible will that fuel be? 9/11 hit and gas stations sold out quick and that was just a couple buildings imagine a nationwide medical emergency? i can tell you with almost abosolute certianty that food, ammo and gas would be gobbled up immediatly. what other supplys can you think of that would be hard to find after a couple weeks of zombie apocalypse?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I'd have a big rig...

You'd have to know how to drive one though Rick! Just kidding around, but I agree with the idea that they need some better transportation.

They also need to stop being so damn dramatic over every little occurrence. I don't see why they don't find a different uninhabited farmhouse since they obviously aren't welcome there much longer. I know I wouldn't want to be around a family that wastes good chickens on zombies.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Good point about newer vehicle technology... Didn't even consider it, lol, and I am always saying how nice it would be to be friends with a knowledgable mechanic.....

LMAO!!!! Feeding zombies, think that was the first time I saw that one! LOL...

Course if a dog were to bite one of Herschel's kids, five minutes later it's head is missing... A human, capable of learning well, alot more tricks, and they are given room to breathe, ohhhh it's a sickness.. A vetrinarian, well ok, but stupid, no... I mean, HELLO a human would be far more dangerous.. Trust me, the group will either move on and the farm and barn never brought up again, or the walkers are gonna find away out..... Funny how the writers are trying to beautify life, even if your a zombie, your consience enough to want to eat, therefore your in need of support... FLIPPIN tree hugers are going TOO FAR!!! Course, you gotta wonder, why are these farmers not thinking in their loved one's shoes? Hmmm??? Would your wife want to be walking around delibrately attacking anything for food, yet, they were bitten, we've seen in this show a person bitten who doesn't want to come back alive, evidently Herschel and their family never brought up that............
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pavo_roddy

4351 posts
Member since Apr 2004
HI all

Ohh, can I have as front of a seat as safely possible? Cuz I ain't missing the zombies eating the tree huggers!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i was thinking the same thing like why not ahve better vehicles and such but you have to think altho RV's can go pretty far before fueling how availible will that fuel be? 9/11 hit and gas stations sold out quick and that was just a couple buildings imagine a nationwide medical emergency? i can tell you with almost abosolute certianty that food, ammo and gas would be gobbled up immediatly. what other supplys can you think of that would be hard to find after a couple weeks of zombie apocalypse?

Thats why i would get a diesel vehicle .. 1 Truck stop fuel tanks are huge with a limited amount of people stopping by each day for fuel it would take forever to deplete.. also you can make biodiesel.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
I'm really surprised that the whole barn thing wasent made to be a bigger deal than that in the last showing.. personally if it were me id be the hell out of there.. or that barn would be turned into kindle...

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-22-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I'm really surprised that the whole barn thing wasent made to be a bigger deal than that in the last showing.. personally if it were me id be the hell out of there.. or that barn would be turned into kindle...

Pretty sure they were saving it for the mid-season finale on Sunday. Looked like the fit was about to hit the shan during the preview of next weeks episode during Hell On Wheels.

Speaking of, so far I'm liking Hell On Wheels more than The Walking Dead this season. For a show based around revenge, its pretty good! (And it only took 1 episode of searching to find the missing girl.)
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMFG!!!!! THE LITTLE GIRL WAS IN THE BARN! BEST CLIMAX EVER!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed. I honestly didn't see that one coming (although I probably should have). Not a bad episiode.....there's hope yet that they'll redeem themsleves from the past 5 episodes of *yawn*.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, partially redeemed. Good way to leave it.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes it was, as soon as i heard that last growl from the barn i said to myself, Sophia!

Now the wait...tick...tock...tick...

this show is FREAKING AWESOME!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should NOT HAVE clicked on this thread.. I missed tonights episode and am downloading it now... Why did I click this thread?? Doh!! lol

Now that I know they found the girl in the barn, I will punish myself for reading this thread by watching Moulin Rouge instead... J/K

Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
crap thats my fault.... i should have put a spoiler alert in there.....oops
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

I should NOT HAVE clicked on this thread.. I missed tonights episode and am downloading it now... Why did I click this thread?? Doh!! lol

Now that I know they found the girl in the barn, I will punish myself for reading this thread by watching Moulin Rouge instead... J/K

x2
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by isthiswhereiputausername?:

Yeah, I did the same. Bad move on my part...
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
X4

Now I'm pissed... she's in the barn?? And they didn't bother to tell THEM THAT as they spent day after day looking for her??? They had to know she was a recent addition to the barn group!! They would have had to bring her into the barn!!

Seriously you guys need to use spoiler tags... I thought I was caught up enough to read through the thread since it just now aired the latest one an hour ago!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Amethyst (edited 11-28-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you guys watch the episode you'll find out that Otis was the one who found, caught and put the walkers into the barn. Otis was killed before he could tell anyone about the girl.....nobody at the farm had a clue she was in there.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

When you guys watch the episode you'll find out that Otis was the one who found, caught and put the walkers into the barn. Otis was killed before he could tell anyone about the girl.....nobody at the farm had a clue she was in there.

STOP! I can't keep myself from reading this thread.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read everything and I am only this episode behind now, but I don't mind spoilers at all.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i said i was sorry!!!!!! ill clearly label and hide somehow all postings that are spoilers im a sad panda now
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

STOP! I can't keep myself from reading this thread.

Heh......sorry. I figured everyone had seen it already.....they've shown it twice now and probably will again after "The Talking Dead" aftershow airs. I won't say anyhting else....I promise!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i said i was sorry!!!!!! ill clearly label and hide somehow all postings that are spoilers im a sad panda now

Click to show
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

Heh......sorry. I figured everyone had seen it already.....they've shown it twice now and probably will again after "The Talking Dead" aftershow airs. I won't say anyhting else....I promise!

except that daryl gets bitten when the walker comes in the house but i dont think it broke the skin.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Niterrorz

4119 posts
Member since Sep 2010

Originally posted by theBDub:

Click to show

ohhh hell ya! now that i know how to do that i will altho i think its to late for my last post oh well sorry guys :-/

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah well.. we should have not clicked the thread.... PS.. I never watched moulin rouge as punishment.. went to bed instead while it downloaded lol

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock